[Drama 2011] Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror 광개토태왕

Guest asadal

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taranom.sarang

Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror

In the process, he lost his fiancé, family members and he was betrayed by people he trust in.

Who will play/act as his fiancé (fiancées) ? Lee In Hye? Oh Ji Eun? Kim Jung Hwa? :(

I hope she would not be Oh Ji Eun :tears: I really like her, so I want to watch The King's loveline with her character.

Guest venustiara

I really hope somebody will translate this drama in English, too.

I am one of the Korean historical drama fan and had watched most of the historical drama.

But not without English subtitle. I don't want to watch without understanding the storyline.

I will really appreciate from deep in my heart if somebody can sub this drama... :rolleyes:

Guest JoyceTeo

will the story of this drama similar with the Story of the Great King and the Four Gods,http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/97747-drama-2007-legend-great-king-and-four-gods/    by Bae Yong Joon?Since both drama are talking about the same King Damdeok

please sub in English :(

I love Saeguks, I am on ep 55 of King Geunchogo, which is surprisingly good and underrated. I would love to see this continuation. I saw Jumong, so Baekje's prominence and rise under Geunchogo was very interesting, but now it seems the Gogyreo people reemerge again.

I wonder how Quenn Seon Duk fits into the time line.

I wish someone did a time line of all the big name Sageuk's

Like QSD was first, then Jumong, then Geunchogo........ the rise of the DJG, Domg Yi and Yi San years were way later, if I am correct.

Guest taranom.sarang

I, too, hope one of the subbing group will provide subtitles for this wonderful drama, It would be pity if such a great drama about one of the significant King/Emperor Korea would be left without sub.

Guest JoyceTeo

Ok i have just finish watching esp 01 with English subtitles from KBSworld,i am going to continue to download and watch esp02 regardless of whether there is subs or not because this drama is wonderful and i can't wait anymore for tmr KBSworld.

Esp01 is nothing but War great!!! And for those who watch  King Geunchogo, there is a link between this show and that.Esp01 show

Murong chui(which also appear in King Geunchogo)and his son leading their army to attack.

I also really hope that there someone who will subs this show faster than KBSworld and i'm also going to look and pray that there is Chinese subs.

Archived