Stars Who Speak English Very Well

Guest jayelae

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest conduongmuathu

>>>>> cheongmal? KSW is fluent in english? but when i heard him talk in english in tutor fwen it has a different accent but its okei :)

It was just only in film.

But he can speak E very well.

If you like in film, you can hear he speak E in Into the Sun, ok ????

Guest asianempress

know what would be cool? a korean with an british accent. Lots of aussie and american accents but british would be cool. I'm not from england (but canada) but my cousin moved there for skool and I hear that she got an english accent now.

if tablo went to st george school in vancouver, then he has probably the best english ever...its basically an ivy leage feeder school (guess thats why he went to stanford...smart guy)

also, i notice that most korean ppl (i'm chinese but with lots of korean friends) tend to hang out with other korean ppl and speak korean (i always get left out of converstations but they get screwed when i speak mandarin so its ok lol) even though they live in canada or the states...

I just noticed that there's a lot of discussion on how good some celebs english really is...well, if they spent the whole time here hanging out and speaking korean they probably wont have impressive english...this is just an observation...it doesn't mean its true of all celebs or ppl... :P

don't forget about shin hyesung<33

he stayed at granada hills in calif during his high school year and

majored in english in korea i think ^^

I remember when he was talking to a llama in english! hahaha... "hey llama...what's up?" (In perfect english.) :lol:

Also, Go Han Eun (I think that's her name), she used to date Park Joon Hyung of G.O.D.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kYuNSiLu

the best english speaker from Kdrama are the girl in Lovestory at Harvard...the mean one...her English is PERFECT!

Agree... If I heard her on the phone instead, I would have think she's an american.

That guy who acted as Kwon Sang Woo's 'brother' in Sad Love Story also speaks fluent english...

Yoo Seung Jun

Brian Joo

Jason (click b )

Ho Suk (click b )

Lee Jung (former singer/nn5)

Tae bin

Teddy

Tony Ahn

Han Chae young

Tim

Ryu Won

Lee Dae Hae

Kim min

Micky (but not fluent)

Tablo

Daniel Henney

Eugene

Sun Si Kyung

J

Sean (Jinusean)

Stephanie

Lyn

Danny (god)

Eddie

Choi Yuh Jin

Guest faridsar_sensei

don't forget about shin hyesung<33

he stayed at granada hills in calif during his high school year and

majored in english in korea i think ^^

seriously???shin hye sung from shinhwa????

:o:blink::huh:

but when sang tht MLTR song, it didnt look so....

Guest StylishAzNx07

Lee Byung Hun

Stephanie

Brian Joo

Tim

Shyne

Andy from Shinhwa

Yun Jung Hoon

Jang Dong Gun

Kim Ji Suk

haha thats all i can think of from top of my head ^^

Guest MeiLin83

Kim Yoojin from LOST and Shiri. Her english is pretty fluent too.

Kim YunJin

She was born in Korea, but grew up in New York. She attended the High School of Performing Arts in New York and received her BFA in acting from Boston University.

Frankly..i love it when they speak English with a strong Korean accent....

Of coz i have heard Lee Byung Hun answering questions in English (when he was here in Singapore and i know he speaks French too..)..His big strong voice plus perfect English...WOW!!

:rolleyes:

I also love the way Lee Jung Jae and So JiSub speak English.....so sexxiiii .

• 1 month later...
Guest meabxwb

Eric's English isn't that bad either.

Eric is a ghetto FAB guy. i live in the "ghetto" and how he speak and rap is almost like how we do.. DAM ERIC. ROCK ON. i'll love u forever. muahks. kiss kiss....

Yeah, I'm not very impressed by Eric's English? His English rap had me a bit skeptical to begin with, but his pronounciation totally caught me off guard in his dramas.

That's just me though. Everyone else seems to beg to differ.

Guest ImSmiley

taebin, tim, brian joo, thats all i could think of right now. they have good english and all from the US too. not so sure about tim though.

Archived