Stars Who Speak English Very Well

Guest jayelae

Guest jayelae
Also, those who studied abroad?
Who are the stars who speak English very well? Who studied abroad? In ALL IN, for example, Lee Byung Hung spoke great English. So did Cha In Pyo in Star in My Heart (he is a graduate of Rutgers University). Jeong Ryeo-won spoke perfect English in MNIKSS. Kim Seon-ah, I believe, also graduated from a U.S. university.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesarahchong

Yun Junghoon speaks pretty good English as well-- something about attending a school in Cerritos, was it?

Sung Shikyung majored in English, I think. And he speaks pretty fluently also.

Guest ice_sylph

Taebin speaks perfect english too. he was born in US or something? and Se7en's english isn't bad as well. i'm talking about his pronounciation when he sings english songs. haven't seen/heard him converse in english though. and wheesung as well. his english songs are really good! i heard he is also from US? not so sure though.. maybe its because both of them hang out a lot with Taebin? haha

Eric went to school in california. SUNNY HILLS :]

so im guessing he speaks english very well. but from of the 'rapping' in shinhwa, his english seems a little OFF?

tim speaks english well too. i noticed it on LOVE LETTER when he sings in english like ALL THE TIME. & in x-men he was talking about how you say 'ribbit' for frogs.. & i dunno i notice little things.

& ok ju hyun is pretty good too... i remember her singing BEAUTY AND THE BEAST with tim.. wait i think it was her.. *THINKS* yeah it was.

Guest vicodin

umm that girl who plays as hee jin in my name is kim sam soon has a good pronounciation when she's talking in english with daniel henney..

and of course daniel henney speaks english fluently hehehe.. he's learning korean :P

the best english speaker from Kdrama are the girl in Lovestory at Harvard...the mean one...her English is PERFECT!

Kim Min. I heard her family migrated to California when she was young, but moved back to Korea to pursue acting.

Kim Min. I heard her family migrated to California when she was young, but moved back to Korea to pursue acting.

Yes, Kim Min speaks excellent English in Guardian Angel and in Jackie Chan's movie, Accidental Spy.

Lee Byung Hun speaks and communicates in English really well although he didn't study overseas, mainly from his relatives in the US and friends.

Guest amyliaz

the best english speaker from Kdrama are the girl in Lovestory at Harvard...the mean one...her English is PERFECT!

Yep. She's Kim Min.

Eugene from SES speaks good english too!

Guest makemyday

from singing i've heard.

taebin, sungshikyung, brian joo, etc..

actors/actresses.. most of them have probably already been named.haha

yeah i was surprised when i first saw her in guardian angel. but her korean...is a bit awkward. or at least when she began.

tim speaks english well too. i noticed it on LOVE LETTER when he sings in english like ALL THE TIME. & in x-men he was talking about how you say 'ribbit' for frogs.. & i dunno i notice little things.

& ok ju hyun is pretty good too... i remember her singing BEAUTY AND THE BEAST with tim.. wait i think it was her.. *THINKS* yeah it was.

that was lyn not ok juhyun^^ her english is okay. both woman dont really have an accent but i dont know if they speak well..

yeah i was surprised when i first saw her in guardian angel. but her korean...is a bit awkward. or at least when she began.

that was lyn not ok juhyun^^ her english is okay. both woman dont really have an accent but i dont know if they speak well..

REALLY? im pretty sure it was ok juhyun. i remember thinking that she looked a lot like hyori.. it was a while ago..

anyways yeah han chae young lived in california too so i guess she speaks english really well. andy from shinhwa too. cuz he lived in cali.

Archived