The actress inv"LOST" and "Shiri"

I forgot her name.

Eugene of SES speaks good.

Guest christina

celebs who speak english well because they are korean american:

Brian Joo (fly to the sky),

Tae bin: his korean wasnt real good when he was first starting in 1 tym

The two girls from AsOne

Micky from dbsk: im not sure if he was born in the u.s. or not but i know he grew up there

Han Chae young: her american name is Rachel and she was actually going to attend a university in Chicago as a business major but she went to korea as a vacation and she was discovered by a well known korean comedian.

Tim: He is from Philidelphia and i believe he had some trouble learning korean when he was starting off too. Graduated from Temple University and was going to be a pharmacist.

Korean celebs who immigrated to U.S. or english speaking country when they were young:

Jung Ryu Won: She grew up in Australia and according to Daniel Henney, she has a very strong australian accent when she speaks English with him

Lee Dah Hae: She grew up in Australia as well

Eric Mun : immigrated to cali when he was young

Andy Lee: also from cali

Kim min (the mean girl from love story in harvard): She immigrated to cali when she was in third grade and had to relearn korean when she went to korea to persue acting.

Kim Sun ha: She is actually a second generation Japanese korean (Korean born and raised in Japan) but she went Ball State University as a piano major so she is fluent in both japanese and korean.

Teddy: From cali

Tony Ahn: From Cali

Tablo: went to a prestigious boarding school in canada (he was friends with Nicholas Tse in middle school before they were both expelled) and then attended foreighn highschool in Seoul Korea before getting B.A. and M.A. at Stanford U.

Korean Celebs who studied abroad or majored in English:

Lee Byung hun: his major was French so he speaks french as well as english

Lee Suh jin: went to NYU

Cha In Pyo

Sung Shi Gyung

Kim Ji woo

The actress inv"LOST" and "Shiri"

I forgot her name.

Eugene of SES speaks good.

Her english is good because she grew up in Guam

Guest aznchocol8luver

Eric, Kim Min, Han Chae Young, Eugene, Ryeo Won, Tablo, and some others.

KTH <3

also tat guy from Bool Sae n Damo... he use to study in the US...

Andy Lee, i think he can speak in english, also Tim Hwang and can Son Ho Young oF GOD speak in English? just wondering.. :P

so far i have only heard three korean stars speaking english...tat is andy lee, eugene and tim.....all the three of them speaks well but if you really count a korean...i think eugene had a fair command on it.....

while i only heard shin hye sung sang in it but never speak but so far his grasp of the english song is pretty good....though i'm not too sure about talking in it though ^_^

Guest hyeminnie

yeah i was surprised when i first saw her in guardian angel. but her korean...is a bit awkward. or at least when she began.

that was lyn not ok juhyun^^ her english is okay. both woman dont really have an accent but i dont know if they speak well..

that was ok ju hyun.

and brian(he's gettin an accent)

not to mention sung shi kyung!!!

Andy Lee, i think he can speak in english, also Tim Hwang and can Son Ho Young oF GOD speak in English? just wondering.. :P

Yes, Hoi can speak English. His family lives in New Jersey, too.

Most Korean celebs who speak English good grew up in the US or some English country

Guest llxaNnExo12ll

kim min from love story in harvard..i heard she either grew up in the US or that she studied and graduated in the US and then came back to korea or something..

theyre not actresses but singers- sunny and bonnie of shyne..english is PERFECT..but i think its because theyre korean americans and that english might have been their first language instead of korean..

Guest locarno

tablo! he went to saint george's in vancouver(one of the best all-boy schools in canada) and stanford (think about all the SATs he had to write!)

Guest LuVsTaR

i know that Brain Joo and Tim was from the US so that totally shows that they are very good in speaking in English...and i think Tablo is hecka good in his English too........

Guest mei_yee_chan

The only korean celebrity I've heard speak excellent English is Kim Min.

The only korean celebrity I've heard speak excellent English is Kim Min.

I second it. When I hear her communicate in Love Story in Harvard. She speaks perfect english.

Guest jeanu

HAHAHA Eric's English? I <3 Shinhwa and I <3 Eric but I don't <3 his English. Fobby fob. -_-

Guest ix3_jesus

HanYeSeul, Tim, HanChaeYoung, Eric, Ryu Won, Daniel Henney, 1tym[all of them speak pretty well esp. TaeBin], Brian Joo