Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

Close to perfection "Kim Ji Hoon" 

Name: Kim Ji Hoon
Birthday: 5.9.1981
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 61 kg
College: Ahjoo College (아주대학교)
Hobbies: Starcraft, watching movies, inline skating.
Specialties: Starcraft, inline skating, acting, taekwondo.
Nickname: Bruno, Cosy (부루노, 코지)
Ideal Girl: Pretty, cute, nice girl (귀엽고 애교 많고 착하고 이쁜 여자)
Favorite Foods: Kalbi soup, chicken, pizza, spaghetti.
Shows: Mnet Tv Hotline, VJ, EBS Cooking Show MC.
Agency: Hi Star Entertainment

Dramas

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I saw him was I think in a Flytothesky MV with Lee Yeonhee. I think the song is Poison Ivy by FTTS.

Saw some clips of him in the 2003/2004 SBS daily drama Heungbu and initially he had long curly hair, then later he cut his hair and yes, he looked good + since then, I kinda thought he's potentially a good actor as well~!

Guest xosandy

i've only seen him in great inheritance, but i do like him too even though he can be so mean sometimes. i wonder how he'll do in how much love..

Guest Xa Thi Man

^ i actually do like him too in Great Inheritance, even though he was the antagonist :blush: ... i think he's a good actor, hopefully his popularity will rise up with more dramas ahead of him...

Guest meow1203

I think he's like the "MV guy" for SM Entertainment. Did he and Lee Yeon Hee shoot the MV for KangTa's "propose?" As well as SHinhwa's "My Wedding?"

Guest rainbowfull.

I think he's like the "MV guy" for SM Entertainment. Did he and Lee Yeon Hee shoot the MV for KangTa's "propose?" As well as SHinhwa's "My Wedding?"

yes he did! haha.

thank you, i didnt know that, and i just watched those mv's.

wow, he looks the same. haha(=

i just put links for those mv's, so if anyone wants to see it, its there.

he was also a supporting actor in the drama "Loving You" ft. Eugene.

and he was also in the drama "Love Hymn"

he is definitely underrated, krn ppl haven't really gotten used to his particular "charm" and "looks." he's a mature cutie pie who's DEFINITELY underrated.

his acting? well, he cares abt it, so we care abt it^^

fell in love w/ him after watching the propose mv...it's how I got into kpop actually. started listening to kangta.

he was also in this other mv video by "ddoori?" or something, more of a historical(older period frame) mv w/ a very korean-ish song...does anyone have it, mayhap?

* he's not "new" he's just never been noticed much TT TT his popularity never really took the hit up...i'm so glad ppl are interested now...

thank you!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xxlilshortyxx

he's so cute. i just saw him when i was watching great inheritance. wow he was in golden apple also? hhmm.. didn't see him there. well, i didn't watch it that much...thats why. but yeah he's such a cutie!

• 5 weeks later...

Hallo, i'm newbie here! I love this guy too.. i read that somebody said that he was in Loving you with Eugene, how come i never saw him there? i already watch Loving you twice, once for Park Yong Ha, and the second time for Lee dong wook.. And is he the one in drama Recipe of Love played by Jang Suh Hee? He was the son of the male lead there which is in love with Kim Min, who is much older than him.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jennie

Anybody got the 2003/2004 SBS daily drama Heungbu? I really like him after and still watching "How Much Love?" I think that Jo Yuh Jung is also in it and they play lovers alo in Heungbu? If you do have this drama, this reply to me. I did check my video store but they say it was old, so they don't have it anymore. :w00t:

Guest limroom9

i saw him first in hung boo nae, about 5 years back. it's kind of interesting how jo yuh jung and he have been casted as lovers twice, in two dramas that have similar themes (hung boo nae and how much love). also, i think its kind of interesting how he first played the rich guy in hung boo nae, then the poor guy in how much love (and jo yuh jung vice versa).

Guest sonickim

hi everyone...

noticed that is a new thread huh..well, i so want to be part of it of course...

actually i just finished Loving You (finally)..and didn't get to remember what was his part there..

soorry..must have been memory lapsed, will someone refresh me..

and yup!! im currently watching Great Inheritance/Legacy and thats when i get to noticed him...

his really fine looking..even him role is a bit bad..i dont get to dislike him because his such a hottie..

especially like him in his rugged look in epis where they looked back in their past(scholyear time)

• 3 months later...

Oh yea ~ he's on Star Golden Bell the latest episode! If you guys want to see a cut of the Speed English game...he's really really cute in it...he does some aegyo to Eva (the English teacher) and it's adorable haha, I love it when it's his turn to play the game and he says, "I want you tonight" haha or something like that...I could totally see them together too ~~ here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzUC-Xzw6w0

Guest makemyday

dude his thread gets no lovin.

i've liked him ever since "heung boo neh" days :)

he was so freakin cute.

i loved him on this week's star golden bell :)

Archived