[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000

[sBS] ChoiJungWon, ParkJiBin, KimJiHoon, ShinDongWook, ChaeYoungInStars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star / 별을 따다 줘

vsqhy.jpg

Synopsis
The drama draws a love story between two co-workers at an insurance company, with Kim playing the company’s whip-smart lawyer. Because he carries the hurt of having been abandoned by his birth mother, he doesn’t easily open his heart to others. The female lead is a 25-year-old employee of the company who becomes responsible for her five younger adopted siblings after her parents meet with sudden deaths. (Credit: DramaWiki)

Details
Title: 별을 따다 줘 / Byeoreul Ttada Jwo
Also known as: Stars Falling From the Sky / Pick the Stars / Wish Upon A Star
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 04 January 2010 to TBA
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:55KST
Replacing: Temptation of an Angel
Official site: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/star/
Ratings: here

Cast
Jin family
Choi Jung Won as Jin Pal Kang
Park Ji Bin as Shin Joo Hwang
Joo Ji Won as Shin Cho Rok
Chun Bo Geun as Shin Pa Rang
Lee Yoo Ri as Shin No Rang
Lee Young Bum as Shin Sae Yoon
Yoo Ji In as Na Joo Soon

Won family
Kim Ji Hoon as Won Kang Ha
Shin Dong Wook as Won Joon Ha

Jung family
Chae Young In as Jung Jae Young
Lee Soon Jae as Jung Gook
Kim Gyu Chul as Jung In Goo
Jung Ae Ri as Lee Min Kyung

Cast Information
Choi Jung Won
Choi Jung Won’s character is a bit immature at 25 years old, dreaming of a Cinderella scenario wherein a prince on a white horse will come along and change her life. After her parents suddenly die, she has to find her own way in the world.

Kim Ji Hoon
Kim plays the insurance company’s whip-smart lawyer. Because he carries the hurt of having been abandoned by his birth mother, he doesn’t easily open his heart to others.

Shin Dong-wook
Shin Dong-wook will play Kim Ji-hoon’s brother as a man with painful memories of his youth. He’s described as “warm and perfect, but also with a timid and innocent side to his character.” That’ll contrast pretty strongly with the smooth player he played in Soulmate and the private loan shark he portrayed in War of Money, as well as Kim Ji-hoon’s character, who is described as a cold man who doesn’t believe in love.

Production Credits
Director: Go Kyung Hee
Screenwriter: Jung Ji Woo

Episode Recaps
Episodes 01 - 02
Episodes 03 - 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20 [Finale]

Additional Information
Download Alternatives: http://aja-aja.com/regular/wish-upon-a-star
Subtitles:
- WithS2 is subbing this series.
- Chinese subbed episodes: here (Credit: cococrust)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me shallow, but OMG, I'm so anticipating this drama just to see the hotties with deep voice, Shin Dongwook and Kim Jihoon.

The premise of the drama isn't particularly appealing and I can foresee this drama chock full of cliches. But for SDW and KJH only, I'm so watching. On the upside, I think Pick the Stars can also be fresh, fun, and romantic. I'm holding out hopes that it won't just be cliched stuff.

[이데일리 SPN 김은구기자] 배우 신동욱이 2년 5개월여 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

신동욱은 ‘천사의 유혹’ 후속으로 내년 1월 방영 예정인 SBS 새 월화드라마 ‘별을 따다 줘’에 캐스팅됐다. 신동욱의 드라마 출연은 지난 2007년 7월 종영된 SBS ‘쩐의 전쟁’ 이후 처음이다.

‘별을 따다 줘’에서 신동욱은 겉으로는 따뜻하고 완벽해 보이지만 속에는 소심하고 순수한 면도 있는 원준하 역을 맡았다.

‘별을 따다 줘’는 너무 많은 것을 지녔지만 어린 시절 아픈 기억을 가진 원준하, 원강하(김지훈 분) 형제가 가진 것 없지만 큰소리를 치며 무엇이든 잘 될 거라고 믿는 진빨강(최정원 분)을 만나 사랑을 키우면서 어른이 돼 가는 과정을 보여줄 드라마다.

신동욱은 “그동안 보여줬던 쿨가이의 모습과는 또 다른 캐릭터를 연기하게 됐다”며 “연기변신을 기대해 달라”고 당부했다.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/...9121400251.html

lhZff413.jpg

최정원 신동욱 김지훈 ‘별을 따다줘’ 크리스마스 파티 훈훈 [뉴스엔] 기사

나도 한마디

2009.12.26 09:49 입력

[뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

SBS 새 월화드라마 ‘별을 따다줘’ 크리스마스 파티 사진이 공개됐다.

‘별을 따다줘’는 주인공 진빨강 역의 최정원과 각각 레인보우 색을 지닌 주황, 노랑, 초록, 파랑 등 입양된 동생들의 좌충우돌 생활기를 그린 드라마. 험난한 세상을 살아가기 위해 고군분투 하는 진빨강을 통해 진정한 의미의 가족이란 관계를 되짚어 본다.

12월 25일 ‘별을 따다줘’ 촬영으로 인해 크리스마스 연휴도 반납한 배우와 스태프들이 함께 모여 조촐한 크리스마스 파티를 가졌다. 고된 촬영에도 불구하고 모든 제작진들은 밝은 표정으로 크리스마스 파티를 즐겨 훈훈한 촬영장 분위기를 예상케 했다.

최정원 이순재 김지훈 신동욱 채영인 이켠 김규철 정애리 박현숙 이두일 김지영 박지빈이 출연하는 ‘별을 따다줘’는 2010년 1월 4일 첫방송된다.

이미혜 macondo@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

gcUaaf94.jpg

hdVbb037.jpg

Ahhhhh...I'm so excited because of Shin Dong Wook. Even though he's the second male lead...I'm still happy that he's gonna be in a drama. I just watched Soulmate recently, so I'm pretty hyped about him being in this drama.

Guest lucky_moon

SDW and KJH on the same drama, it's worth watching, I hope this one is much better for KJH since L&M was a disappointing one, Five little kids in the drama will make it really exciting, really can't wait >.<

Guest kazenai

I'm definately checking this one out. But KJH hair sucks imo. They should've kept it short or less random.

Ya, the kids are definately gonna make this exciting. A cold dude interacting with kids . xD

Guest heycitrus

This sounds pretty interesting...although I'm a bit surprised I couldn't find a page for this on viikii. Hope someone out there is subbing this. : )

Guest charis89

I'm actually quite eager to watch this. :lol: The baby CJW is carrying in the poster looks so cute and she reminds me of Vin Diesel in Pacifier! KJH looks sleek and conceited, but his hair... o.0 I think I'm going to like this family drama!

Guest antinh85

Anyone have know where this is uploaded so i can watch it.

I think the main girl is cute but from the preview her acting is kinda over the top at the some points.But looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

Guest TaroTard

Ooooh I have been waiting a few weeks for this can't wait to watch it, but will be patient and wait for English subs as not to ruin it for myself ^^ I'm actually really liking KJHs look and thankie for the link so fast <3333 ^^

Archived