Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

Why Did You Come To My House Fanmade MVs

Love Kim Ji Hoon and Lee So Yeon here.They're both are really good actors. You'll see how much I love this drama by the number of MVs I made. I think I capture almost all of my favorite scenes especially the funny ones in this drama in the MVs..It's really one of the best 2008 K-Drama but unfortunately is too underrated and no English fansubber interesting in it...Gi Dong and Mi Soo are definitely one of the funniest couple in K-Drama..Enjoy!

The Sad Scenes Collection :tears:

1) MV Why Did You Come To My House - All Cast Theme

Song : The OST “Last Time”

Clips : All Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

2)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Gi Dong Theme

Song : The OST “Sarang Ah Gi Da Ryuh - SJ”

Clips : Gi Dong’s scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

I really like this MV because it captured the emotional side of Gi Dong..He was all smile when he was with Mi Soo and family but there were times when he actually got very sad when he saw his dying mum, became loving Mi Soo's family, fell for Mi Soo unexpectedly and felt guilty as he kind of cheating his gf Bok Hee. Although he betrayed Bok Hee (part of the story that might made this drama not so interesting for viewers since the male lead character was not really a very faithful person)but somehow I like him ended up with Mi Soo to the point that I could forgive his mistake. His love tho Mi Soo came naturally and their chemistry was just so great..I love how the scriptwriter ended the story..Made Bok Hee a stronger woman and to understand why she should let Gi Dong go and made the ending well for 4 of them...In my opinion, Kim Ji Hoon is such a good actor as he could convey Gi Dong emotional conflict really well which also made me like him since this drama and so did Lee So Yeon

3)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Mi Soo Theme

Song : The OST “Ban Dae Mal - Youme”

Clips : Mi Soo's Scenes from K-Drama "Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

4)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Sad Love Theme

Song : The OST “Sarang Han Da... Geu Rae Suh... Ee Byul Han Da - Lee Jung”

Clips : The four lead characters' scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

The Hilarious Scenes Collection (These are really Funny! :D )

5)MV Why Did You Come To My House - The Wanted Son In Law

Song : The OST “Da Shi Shi Jak Hae - Kim Hyun Joong”

Clips : All Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

6)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Woo La La (Gi Dong and Mi Soo Love Theme)

Song : The OST “Woo La La - Lee Won Suk”

Clips : Gi Dong and Mi Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

7)MV Why Did You Come To My House - The Funny Theme

Song : The OST “Geu Nyang Ee Dae Ro - Lee Won Suk”

Clips : Gi Dong and Mi Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

3)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Mi Soo Theme

Song : The OST “Ban Dae Mal - Youme”

Clips : Mi Soo's Scenes from K-Drama "Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

4)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Sad Love Theme

Song : The OST “Sarang Han Da... Geu Rae Suh... Ee Byul Han Da - Lee Jung”

Clips : The four lead characters' scenes from K-Drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (SBS-2008)

The Hilarious Scenes Collection (These are really Funny! :D )

5)MV Why Did You Come To My House - The Wanted Son In Law

Song : The OST “Da Shi Shi Jak Hae - Kim Hyun Joong”

6)MV Why Did You Come To My House - Woo La La (Gi Dong and Mi Soo Love Theme)

Song : The OST “Woo La La - Lee Won Suk”

7)MV Why Did You Come To My House - The Funny Theme

Song : The OST “Geu Nyang Ee Dae Ro - Lee Won Suk”

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minkibaby

I really like this guy too! He's so charming and cute.

Can somebody tell me where i can download "How much love" and "Golden Era"? pleazzzzze!

Thanks for all the MVs. :D

He's so cute in Love & Marriage. Such a pity that the series got such low ratings. It's so much fun and romantic. Anyone know where I can download the songs in the series in MP3 format? Thanks in advance

Thanks for all the MVs. :D

He's so cute in Love & Marriage. Such a pity that the series got such low ratings. It's so much fun and romantic. Anyone know where I can download the songs in the series in MP3 format? Thanks in advance

Go to www.dramabeans.com she upload the song in mp3 format

Love Marriage Fanmade MV #4

MV Love Marriage - Zza La La

Song : The OST “Zza Zza La - As One”

Clips : Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

Guest saranghamnida

he's cute and adorable, soo..love him,

he reminds me of Jang Dong-gun coz he does have a camera angle where he looks like JDG.. :P

:)

Love Marriage Fanmade MV #6

This is the 6th and the last MV from me for this drama...This is definitely one of my all time favorite dramas now.. I love how the writer made those new couples mimic Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo's sweet scenes..:D..Enjoy!

MV Love Marriage - Hold Onto Me Now (All Cast Theme)

Song : The OST “Hold Onto Me Now By Jung Jae Wook”

Clips : All cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

HI Everyone!

Newbie here. :) I'm happy I finally found KJH's thread! (Thanks to the link from the Love & Marriage thread)

I'm currently watching Love & Marriage on KBS World (Ep. 8) and boy oh boy! This guy has caught my attention! ;) Such a cutie! :D

I'm now looking forward to watching the MVs you all mentioned. I hope I can also get to watch his previous works.

So, he's not dating anyone at the moment?! :w00t: That's great then! :lol: Gives me (Oops! I mean, us) hope! :D

Happy Halloween to All! :)

I love the way he acts. It's cute and funny at the same time. But when he does get serious he can actually pull it through too. :) Hope to see of him.

Guest truong.michelle

Are you serious Love Marriage got low ratings? What a bummer, this man is AWESOME! I'm totally obsessed with him after Love Marriage.

He's going to be the next big thing for sure. How beautiful is his smile and his acting makes me smile the whole time he's on.

Does anyone know where I can find subs to "why did you come to my house"? Or is that never going to be subbed? =(

I wanna see more of him!!

Guest sunny_namanya

hii all, i'm newbie here...actually newbie also to know kim ji hoon...

i just finished watch his drama "love marriage" and straight away to find his thread. good drama by the way, recommended.

he is really adorable, handsome,cute n etc ^0^ i like his tan skin hihihi :wub:

i hope this thread is getting bigger n bigger with all KJH fans of course ^^

Kim Ji Hoon, fighting :D

He's so cute in Lovemarriage!! OMgsssssshhh

Too bad he's not that tall..but his got one killer smile :)

I have the dvd Why did you come to my house and can't believe I left it there sitting for almost a month!

I'll definitely be looking forward to more of his projects..

Archived