Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

Are you serious Love Marriage got low ratings? What a bummer, this man is AWESOME! I'm totally obsessed with him after Love Marriage.

He's going to be the next big thing for sure. How beautiful is his smile and his acting makes me smile the whole time he's on.

Does anyone know where I can find subs to "why did you come to my house"? Or is that never going to be subbed? =(

I wanna see more of him!!

Only found one with chinese subs.

Why did you come to my house

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest femilatif

Yay!

A thread for Kim Ji Hoon! I just completely fell for his character Park Hyun Soo in Love Marriage. He was so sweet and awkward and yummy!

Speaking of yummy, here's a pic I haven't seen in the thread yet. Enjoy!

kimjihoon-80923.jpg

Guest vondunker

Truly one hottie on Love Marriage. An ideal for a marriage partner, Kim Ji Hoon~ haha i meant his role as Lawyer Park Hyun SOo in the drama. He had perfect features didnt he. And absolutely the to-die-for expression when he looked at the female lead in the drama. Aww..To think hes also the actor for kangta's mv Propose and i just dont remember him. Too bad Love Marriage isnt garnering as much attention as it should! Kim JI Hoon, really did a good job On lOve marriage i'd said. I hope he has more dramas coming on, with a better actress, please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Schneewitchen

Yay!

A thread for Kim Ji Hoon! I just completely fell for his character Park Hyun Soo in Love Marriage. He was so sweet and awkward and yummy!

Speaking of yummy, here's a pic I haven't seen in the thread yet. Enjoy!

kimjihoon-80923.jpg

Love his acting too

Love Marriage OST Fanmade MVs

These are all of my fanmade MVs I made for Love Marriage. I actually had been posted them separately in the earlier page during the airing of this drama...Enjoy.

1) [MV]Love Marriage - Love

MV Love Marriage - Love

Song : The OST “Love - Maybee and HowL (Featuring Humming Urban Stereo)”

Clips : Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo's scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

2) MV Love Marriage - One Person

Song : The OST “Hahn Sahram - HowL”

Clips : The four lead characters' scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

3)MV Love Marriage - Zza Zza La

Song : The OST “Zza Zza La - As One”

Clips : Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

5) MV Love Marriage - The Past Love (An Unextraordinary Confession)

Song : The OST “An Unextraordinary Confession - Lee Seung Hwan”

Clips : The four main characters, scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

6)MV Love Marriage - Hold Onto Me Now (All Cast Theme)

Song : The OST “Hold Onto Me Now By Jung Jae Wook”

Clips : All cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

HI Everyone!

I'm so sad that L&M ended last night at KBS World... I will surely miss our cutie KJH! :(

Would anyone know what's up with him now?

3) Song : The OST “Zza Zza La - As One”

Clips : Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

Hi Oink! I enjoyed your MVs! Do you have the romanized lyrics & meaning of this song? "Come to Me" by J. I really heart it! :D Thanks!

Have a nice Wednesday to ALL! :)

i'm having a bout with my insomnia but i realized it's not so bad coz' i was able to find this thread. i guess i didn't dig deeper so my initial tries didn't lead me here right away.

anyway, hello everybody! i discovered kjh by accident while on a prowl for something nice to watch and then i stumbled into "love and marriage" and i just love the story and of course kjh. i loved him too in "why did you come to my house" ; so funny, cocky, street smart and down to earth but with a heart! i even watched "flowers for my life" so disappointed with the lead girl for choosing the other guy :lol:

i also think that he is overlooked/underrated and hopefully, his next project will give him the recognition that he deserves and probably . i am sooo looking forward to that one!

hi rita aka ny2002

Guest mrhoze_13

I love this guy..it's soo sad that he's not that popular yet despite his acting talent.

I first saw him in Love and Marriage, and I was surprised that it did not rate that well in Korea.

The series is one of the best there is! :rolleyes: His smile can melt my heart anytime.

I watched Why did you come to my place immidiately after, and appreciated him more.

I just wish that he'd be given a role that could catch the attention of many. He's a veteran actor and he deserves a LOT more.

To all his fans, let's do our best to give him his first 100 pages in SOOMPI :P

Kim Ji Hoon, Hwaiting!!!!

Golden Apple Fanmade MV

MV Golden Apple - Kyung Ku and Hong Yun Sad Love Theme

Song : The OST “(Tae Yang Eul Sarang Han) Ul Eum Ggot - Lee & ”

Clips : Kyung Ku and Hong Yun’s scenes from K-Drama “Golden Apple” (KBS-2005)

=========================================================

Since hooking up with Why Did You Come To My House, I try to find Kim Ji Hoon's other works as well (but not the drama with sad ending or he played the bad guy, so Flowers Of My Life and Great Inheritance are not included)..So far I watched Golden Apple, How Much Love and Golden Era of Daughter In Law...

In Golden Apple actually he was not the lead cast but since I like the love story of the character he played so I made this MV...

I do not really like How Much Love though ..I am okay with Kim Ji Hoon's character but were not really into the story.

Well,my next MV project which has Kim Ji Hoon will be Golden Era Of Daughter In Law that I currently watching ...Love Bok Soo and Mi Jin (Kim Ji Hoon and Lee So Kyung) very much..another cute couple..

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Min_Jin920

hihi!!! Kim JiHoon has been my latest obsession!! started my stalking after watching 'why did you come to my house' although had notice him in 'daughter in law'^^

oh my oh my...i think Jo GiDong must be the perfect husband i have ever heard!! im setting him as my target, haha>< im very very hook up with his character^^ hope Jihoon gain more recognisation after this drama aired in my country, but for sure now he's gaining a new fan that's me!! hehe.. :w00t:

i had watch his early mvs posted in the 1st page, and thanks soooo much for that!! can't describe how happy am i^^ i love kangta 'propose' mv the most out of the three, he's such a cutie pie in it^^ and thanks to his killer smile i finally recognise him in shinhwa 'your wedding' mv^^ :lol:

em..had he serve the military?? or its gonna be his turn soon?? gah><i will miss him so so much>< :tears:

KIM JI HOON MY #3. <3 <3 <3

HE'S MAKES ME GO CRAZY! n__^

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T NOTICE HIM IN OTHER PROJECTS HE'S DONE. :P

HOPE TO SEE MORE OF HIS WORK SOON!

I'VE ALSO BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME OF HIS WORK WITH ENGLISH SUBS, SADLY I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING. :(

KIM JI HOON KIM JI HOON KIM JI HOON!!!!!!!

Guest ahn_annann

oh.. I really like him on Love&Merriage ..

he is so handsome.. very handsome

OMG !! I just remember after read in 2nd page, he acted in propose mv, a song of kangta ..

that between I'm watching L&M , I think where did I see him before , hahahaha..

couplewhite1re7.jpg

Ecouple_white2.jpg

Ecouple_white3.jpg

Ecouple_white4.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

source : naver.com

HI EVERYONE!

Oh gosh! It has been a month since my last post! I just got so busy over the holidays... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :)

i'm having a bout with my insomnia but i realized it's not so bad coz' i was able to find this thread. i guess i didn't dig deeper so my initial tries didn't lead me here right away.

anyway, hello everybody! i discovered kjh by accident while on a prowl for something nice to watch and then i stumbled into "love and marriage" and i just love the story and of course kjh. i loved him too in "why did you come to my house" ; so funny, cocky, street smart and down to earth but with a heart! i even watched "flowers for my life" so disappointed with the lead girl for choosing the other guy :lol:

i also think that he is overlooked/underrated and hopefully, his next project will give him the recognition that he deserves and probably . i am sooo looking forward to that one!

hi rita aka ny2002

:w00t:FAYE!!! HI!!! Nice to see you here! *Hug* Isn't he a cutie too? ;) Hehehe... He just got me at Love & Marriage. :lol: I have yet to watch his other series though... I, too, am looking forward to his next project.

Hmmm... I read somewhere he's now co-hosting SangSang Plus? Not sure! :unsure:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! KJH Thread... Fighting! :D

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

I also got to know Kim Ji Hoon very recently through his drama LOVE MARRIAGE.

It was a good and fun drama to watch, and Kim Ji Hoon fits the role perfectly.

I hope to see him in more dramas this year 2009.

GOOD LUCK!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

Guest muffine

I love him in L&M!! What a hottie! Perfect husband! :w00t: :w00t:

Is it me or does he look like Jang Dong Gun on some pics (maybe the lips?)?

I was think of those pics posted by dashuu on page 3

2003578613856369018_rs.jpg2003508450463659407_rs.jpg

by honoriabi

00785588_2.jpg

and by database

48f40d9bbd635.jpg

Archived