[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest Sayuri.K

I also think Mexico, Australia and Indonesia not being on the list is very unfair. I always see a lot of people from these countries on international kpop communities. :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hayina

Please come in France ! There are a lot of fans, more than you except, certainly ! Kpop is in expansion and Big Bang is the favorite band of the French, according to the results of several polls... we're all waiting for you ! ~

Guest Tekashi

Keep my fingers crossed for all those lucky-once,who'll get their biggest hopes&dreams come true,having BB in their country...

I am from Europe&would def be thrilled to have them in my

my country,that's not on the list 

,but as i already know that it's not likely to happen,still hope,they would come to our continent&shake things up in the European music scene !!!

hey, saw you in BB thread many times

And it`s nice to know you`re from Europe too. ^^

The French fanbase is huge(I'm not French).All Euporean kpop lovers know that there are also a lot of fans in England and the other big countries. So stop fighting and for those who cheated YG will have a way of finding out where is right to go and where not.So support the boys and YG for wanting to do something nobody has ever done and be happy.

My country-Bulgaria,is not on the list and I probably won't be able to go but I'm still happy. ^_^

For all European VIPs - as for voting.

There is not way to cheat, because one person can vote only once (IP address). So there is NO WAY to cheat - most probably pepople are asking friends to vote (they don`t have to be BB fans).

And for organising music events - as person who knows a bit about it. Countries like France, England & German has big and good experience in such things.

Besides there are always costs behind music event. ^^ In such occasion, they`re BIG.

What makes me sad about this - VIPs started to fight against each other. I know all us want to have BB in our country, but we shouldn`t bash others.

Guest keokiixD

It's so sad to see people of other countries bashing Peru. You DON'T live here, so you don't know how strong our Asian fanbase is (Yes, I DID say ASIAN since not only kpopers are voting, also jpopers), we have several fanclubs here, not only VIP we also have Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD, 2PM, Beast, TVXQ, Lar'c en ciel, 2NE1 etc. Also, we do HAVE the support of many media station (RPP such a famous radio among Peru). KBS came here because of the huge amount of fans, as many peruvians said above, we have many events about kpop/jpop maybe 3 o 4 per weekend, not to say per week since the amount'd increase, we have markets that sells only Korean, Japanese and Chinese stuff. Also we're recieving help of countries that aren't on the list since coming to our country is cheaper, also many kpopers are giving their houses, in case Big Bang come, so international VIPs can have a house without payment. You don't know how hard we're working, we have specialized madie about Asian culture, we're promoting this event towards our friends and family. So get more information about our ASIAN PASSION before you comment, as for Chile, well I don't live there, and I can't say anything about them. I only defend my country since I live here and I know how strong our fandoms are. Thank you~

PERU   BIG BANG

Vamos Perú, ya casi superamos la barrera y llegamos a 30000. Somos geniales ^^~. ♫Fandoms unidos jamás serán vencidos♪

YEP PLEASE STOP ATTACKING PERU S: AND JUST DO A LATIN AMERICAN TOUR !! >< 

MÉXICO

Guest arxelyq

Mexico wants them want to live BIG BANG please

just ask for a chance to show how good they areMexicans

My linkWe Want Big Bang in Mexico

Guest bellavita01

COME TO MEXICO!!!!

We don´t even get the chance to vote! and many people would say go to USA...but really!? u know how difficult its to get a VISA from Mexico to USA It take months and money :S

So maybe I would prefer to go to Brazil... but yeah I need $$$

Guest isabel8792

UNA PREGUNTA medio random pero es verdad que peru y chile estan haciendo trampa?

NO.... tongue2.gif .no es cierto!! es una contra campaña que he visto haciendo a muchos fans de brazil!! ...ummm no entiendo porque empienzan esos rumores si al final de cuentas todos amamos a BIGBANG .....yo soy de PERU y no estamos haciendo trampa!! otros paises como ECUADOR COLOMBIA Y BOLIVIA nos estan apoyando!! :mellow:

Guest katara

I'm from Colombia ... and though we have enough votes to competeagainst other countries ...

if it makes me very happy that other South American countries like Peru, Chile and Brazil (which they point) can bring ...

because that is a window to continue taking into account SouthAmerica for more concerts ...

and what else can kpop artists to get here ...

because for me it is easier to travel in south america,that going to Korea... jejejejerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

and all the VIPS, we must be very happy because this is a big step...

Guest kiradagadasha

MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO   MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO 

I LOVE BIGBANG

Guest Sayuri.K

NO.... tongue2.gif .no es cierto!! es una contra campaña que he visto haciendo a muchos fans de brazil!! ...ummm no entiendo porque empienzan esos rumores si al final de cuentas todos amamos a BIGBANG .....yo soy de PERU y no estamos haciendo trampa!! otros paises como ECUADOR COLOMBIA Y BOLIVIA nos estan apoyando!!  :mellow:

Hey, I'm from Brazil and I was defending you guys a few posts ago. As I said, most of these countries with a lot of votes have been rising steadily since the beginning, thanks to the fans promoting the poll and the help of other fandoms and even countries. But I can't say the same for Chile though. You have to agree it's very suspicious that they just suddenly jumped from 5000 votes to almost 30000 in a few hours.

Guest DIDIGI

COME TO MEXICO!!!!

We don´t even get the chance to vote! and many people would say go to USA...but really!? u know how difficult its to get a VISA from Mexico to USA It take months and money :S

So maybe I would prefer to go to Brazil... but yeah I need $$$

EXACTLY , I prefer go to USA but it´s so difficult because first i don´t have visa ... And go to south america it´s SOOOO EXPENSIVE and i can´t travel alone, i need to go with my mom (yeah is sad) so please give a chance to vote for Mexico WE ARE A LOT OF FANS ):

Guest boochan

PERUUU  we're at the top, thanks to effort of millions of truly fans!

I hope BIG BANG can really come to Peru, you can't imagine all the love we have to give you guys!! =)

Guest katara

NO.... tongue2.gif .no es cierto!! es una contra campaña que he visto haciendo a muchos fans de brazil!! ...ummm no entiendo porque empienzan esos rumores si al final de cuentas todos amamos a BIGBANG .....yo soy de PERU y no estamos haciendo trampa!! otros paises como ECUADOR COLOMBIA Y BOLIVIA nos estan apoyando!!  :mellow:

I'm from Colombia .. and although I supported my country ..

In Peru, the VIPS are many and the kpop culture is big  ... so, from which outperformed other countries ...

I supported PERU with my friends and family ...

Because you have something in mind, for many of us(Colombian, Chilean, Venezuelan, Ecuatorian, Argentina .. ETC) is cheaper and easier, get a BIG BANG in Peru than in the U.S. ...

Guest MexicanLollidella

Mexico isn't on the list..! :tears: There's a lot of VIPS on MEXICO! PLEASE BIG BANG COME TO MEXICO !

Guest .basic.

Wow this have started drama between countries? Shame..

Anyways I'm surprise U.S.A have little likes.. (I'm from the states too)

I think the best interest is Big Bang do a World tour??? (.. JK-ing! ... I don't want them to over work.)

Well since I'm from the state.. Please, like U.S i-VIP.

btw, so many demanding for Mexico. I'm pretty surprise.. and it's not a bad thing.. actually it's a good thing.

It's nice to see so many other international fans.

Guest danny-oppa

COME TO MEXICO

ACA EN mÉXICO TAMBIEN HABEMOS FANS...NO E SJSUTO QUE NO NOS HAYAN TOMADO EN CUENTA....VAMOSSSS SOLOPEDIMOS Q NOS AGREGEN A LAS LISTAS DE VOTACIONES...!!!

Archived