[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest Jany_

Please Come to Mexico, here there alot of VIPS, Please Come to Mexico We Love Big Bang!

Come to Mexico, Please!!!^^  PLEASE MEXICO!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jany_

Please Come to Mexico, here there alot of VIPS, Please Come to Mexico We Love Big Bang!

Come to Mexico, Please!!!^^  PLEASE MEXICO!! 

WE LOVE BIG BANG! 

Guest Sephi

Although I was frustrated when Brazil lost 1st place to Peru, I do agree that they aren't cheating, and understand that many other countries are helping them. Brazil, Peru and France have been rising steadily in votes, and it's just the result of the VIPs working hard to promote the poll. But I cannot accept that Chile spent a lot of time having only 5000 votes and just suddenly received 20 thousand votes out of nowhere in a few hours without cheating. 

Chile did not cheat, what happened is that Chile joined, we promote from that started all day, all night sending invitations and promoting it for votes, I personally do not understand how it could be trap since the vote takes facebook account

voting takes one I do not think anyone believes a creates thousand

facebook and email accounts in 1 minute.

here also sometimes did not take the vote, the mozilla browser not take the website for votes. could only Explorer and Opera.

we may say the same of Peru, as similarly increased in a few hours, but no ... do not make false rumors to harm the neighboring country just because they are in 2 nd or 3 rd place. as this is very bad class

here I wanted to do BB, is mainly in my opinion, make an approximation of how much is the popularity of each country, not that which comes in 1 st place wins and there are the concert. so do not understand why Brazil mainly by Brazil, Peru and USA treat us so badly to Chile and generated rumors that harm us, Chile has proven to be a country with big  fans off  kpop as in other branches of asia. ...

excuse my English, I do not handling much

soy de Chile, pero de todas formas apoyo tambien a Mexico, que debió ser considerado

Im from Chile, but nevertheless also support to Mexico and had to be considered

Guest Laliiz

PLEASE ADD TO MEXICO. TO THE LIST!!! 

WE DESERVE A CHANCE PLEASE!!!

IN MEXICO. WE LOVE BIGBANG SO MUCH!!!

I WANT BIGBANG IN  MEXICO.

Guest Sephi

Chile is not cheating....that is imposible...1000 votes in just one hour???? nobody can do this...

jajjaa and Peru in 5minutes?

Guest Pris_kpop24

Hi I'm from Mexico I'm a fan of Big Bang and thus want to come to Mexico we have the right to good music all countries have their own conflicts but the music is universal and Big Bang is great deserve to be recognized by all countries. There are artists that if they are recognized internationally and while our country example is U2, Lady Gaga, Shakira and many more not to discrimination. Please XD:D

Lo siento no se ingles y tuve que utilizar un traductor.

Guest Kwon_YD

Hi... I'm Chilean And So hurt ... How i can tell u girls that we are not cheating anybody?

Me not... The Vips that i meet and also my friends...

how i can tell u guys ... ?

not all the chileans are cheating, think abt it.

and we can't stop the votes in the momment

coz i now that was so weird...

please ... we are not all the same.

in chile are True fans too.

don't break our dreams... Thanks (L)

win who wins. Just i hope that BigBang could go to all the countries.

Guest Rositaz

THINGS are like this: All the PERUVIAN  VOTES don´t come from the AIR OR CHEATING cause isn´t  just THE LARGE ASIAN FANS who are helping. Many BOLIVIAN VIPS, ECUATORIAN VIPS and MEXICAN VIPS are VOTING for PERÚ too. 

ECUATORIAN VIPZ have their country in the poll but many of decide to VOTE FOR PERÚ cause PERÚ IS A REALLY CHEAP PLASE TO STAY and we have a LARGER FAN BASE.

AND if YG make this poll with IP number we have more than 20,000 VOTES TOO cause isn´t just VIPS VOTING all KPOP FANS are helping VIPS and KPOP LOVERS and ALL ASIAN LOVERS WILL BUY A TICKET FOR A BIG BANG CONCERT/SHOWCASE/FANMEETING cause we want ASIA PUT THEIR EYES ON PERÚ/LATIN AMERICA AND THAT IS NOT CHEATING! This is how all the people who loves ASIAN CULTURE HAVE TO DO IT. 

Thank you for telling this, ppl need to understand that we're not cheating, we're just trying to tell everybody and i'm glad to know that other countries are helping <3 so everyone from south america, u can come to peru, it's cheap srly u_u

Guest lupita17

Hey guys!!!

Please leave to the mexicans vips to have the oportunity to see also to bigbang the sane like you guys we love to bigbang and all the kpop culture, so please give us the chance to show how much Mexico is VIP and how much we want to see bigbang also!!!!

PLEASE ADD MEXICO!!!!! :(

Guest Zefiris

Stop fighting fans... 

If BB will do a WORLD tour... they will probably visit at least 2 countries in each continent... maybe more.

I dont think they will come to south america only for 1 country, so stop saying that peruvians or chileans are cheating.

Peace. 

I <3 Taeyang

Guest seksekVIP

hi guys! how are you?  i'll really appreciated if you can help us!:tears:

wow!!  I'm still a little sad for my country, MEXICO, not in the list published by the YG for the Global Event!....  That was frustrating ... T.T

well, actually, MEXICO has a lot of BIGBANG fans!.. and indeed we are doing everything possible to have the opportunity that BIGBANG visit our country! 

need your help to achieve the dream of many MEXICAN VIPs!!!! :D

please!!!   BIGBANG in MEXICO!!!!!!!!!

Archived