[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest gabyvip

United States of America!!

please please BIGBANG come to USA

anywhere in USA is fine, whether it be east coast or west coast..

I would prefer West coast since I live in Los Angeles, California, but if bigbang comes to anywhere in the US, i'll definitely follow because I'm a HUGE fan! 

please bigbang, come to US... i beg you with cherry on choomTOP <3 wub.gif

and to all US VIPs, i know we're losing votes and it's sad sad.gif. let's not bash peru, and chile. let's be a great and mature american VIPs and show bigbang that we're worth for them to visit us! i'm sure bigbang and YG knows that there are lots of fans in US. 

remember Bigbang sold a lot of albums in the US even without any promotion so we still have a big chance of bigbang coming to US. 

US VIPs, keep voting! 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be so awesome if they could come to Sweden, since it not so far away from Norway! I really love korean music, especially Big Bang ^.^ Big Bang in Sweden ftw =^w^=''

Guest MharyBang

We want to come to Mexico somo Bigbang many fans who want to come to mexico please check the web site if not to see on a day few firms have facebook http://www.facebook....206193956067212 #! / pages / VOTE-BY-M% C3% 89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730

Bigbang Pleaseeeeee in Mexico!

Guest SeungYoon1430281293

Please include Mexico in the list, here are many people in my country we want to ¡BIG BANG!, we are making every effort to be heard. We want to ¡BIG BANG! in Mexico.

Guest cee07

United States of America!!

please please BIGBANG come to USA

anywhere in USA is fine, whether it be east coast or west coast..

I would prefer West coast since I live in Los Angeles, California, but if bigbang comes to anywhere in the US, i'll definitely follow because I'm a HUGE fan! 

please bigbang, come to US... i beg you with cherry on choomTOP <3 *quoted image*

and to all US VIPs, i know we're losing votes and it's sad *quoted image*. let's not bash peru, and chile. let's be a great and mature american VIPs and show bigbang that we're worth for them to visit us! i'm sure bigbang and YG knows that there are lots of fans in US. 

remember Bigbang sold a lot of albums in the US even without any promotion so we still have a big chance of bigbang coming to US. 

US VIPs, keep voting! 

i AGREE! my comment wasn't fueling the rumors of the cheating accusations and whatnot. i'm more so mainly surprised. i didn't know there was such huge fanbases there. and of course, i am a bit envious.

you would think the US would have a fighting chance. we got the Mini album up to #6 on the chart in Itunes amongst all genres. I find that amazing without promotion. i do hope they manage to make their way here. and yes, in los angeles cos thats where i am lol. but i'd be willing to fly somewhere to see them too. let's hope the USVips will start voting up!!!

Guest jennifer.015.x

they have to come to the US!! YG Family concert was in the US before~so please come to the East coast and West coast...NY, LA, PHILLY PLEASE~

Guest yoh_ela

MEXICO IS NOT IN THE LIST

SO IF YOU CAN ADD US WILL BE AMAZING, THANK YOU

VOTE FOR MEXICO HERE:https://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730

is an unofficial poll but WE REALLY WANT TO BIG BANG IN OUR COUNTRY!!!!

and we are the 'CALAVERA'S WORLD' ehehehe :)

ist2_4067713-dead-man-s-calavera.jpg

Guest keokiixD

PLEASE ADD MÉXICO WE WANT BIGBANG!PLEASE ADD MÉXICO WE WANT BIGBANG!PLEASE ADD MÉXICO WE WANT BIGBANG!ALL THE VIPs HERE ARE WAITING FOR THEM! PLEASE ADD US!! PLEASE!MÉXICO IS VIP ! MÉXICO IS MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF VIPs ~

Guest MokoChamallow

I wanna say a thing to theese who are insinuating that we are  cheating... (and theese who are clearly saying it)

If Big Bang come here, they'll see that French VIPs really are here! >__>"

We're not so stupid to make 40,000 fakes votes and bring them here for  10 fans, right? It would be a shame. There is really a great fanbase for Big Bang here, and they're  one of the most liked bands. Ask any K-pop lover from here "what  is your favorite band from Korea?" He'll answer: "*random bands* and BIG BANG"

Because they're really talented and awesome, we really like them and we really  want to see them, because we're sad to see them only on YouTube. Like everybody on this thread I guess.

We're all VIPs so stop acting like selfish people damn. Thank~.You.

Peace. (-U_U-)v

(and sorry if my english is not perfect, the main thing is that you understood.)

Guest yalnızlık meleği

TURKEY is not in the LİST!!

We also want to see you in Turkey! PLEASE COME TO TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ TURKEY ♥ We also want to see you in Turkey!

Guest Boudchou

Sorry I don't speak English very well.

So, how several coutries add 20 000 people in 24hours ?

I afraid that so many people create several count to win ! I hope everything is clean !

Guest niko1430280891

So i will start how i hate when VIPS spam with their countries. that won't make you any more noticed. >.<

Second of all: my country is not on the list. That country is SLOVENIA. But no problem.. I can travel :) The nearest is Italy, then it's Germany.. Okay france and Uk are quite far but if i get the money :) Just want to let you know you do have fans in Slovenia! :) hehe. ^^

And now the most important thing: BIG BANG & YG OPEN YOUR EYES please! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! and believe in your VIPS! There is SO MANY of us in Europe. I really hope you know that. In whichever country in Europe you go, there will be loads od VIPS coming there! From other countries aswell! But you have to come here first! =) We'll be following you wherever we can!

Oh and I don't think this poll is accurate.. Many of your fans are not on facebook but are rather on twitter or tumblr and so on. But since I believe in you deeply, I know you will make the right decision choosing which countries to visit. :) I will be supporting you from where I can.. hopefully with my best forces. And visit other countries If i have to. BB&YG&VIPS hwaiting. ^^ 

B - born to be stars

I - irresistably irreplaceable

G - gorgeous geniuses

B -BIGBANGalicious

A - amazing in every single way

N - NUMBER 1!

G - g h e t t o e l e c t r o!

<3

©Pettu

:sweatingbullets:

Guest niko1430280891

Also, forgot to say. Australia shouldn't be missing from the list. I know A LOT of australian VIPS. :)

Archived