[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest M.Vil

MEXICO IS VIP! We've done a lot of things! We already managed to make Tv Azteca (one of the biggest and most important tv companies in Mexico) to give TV time for BIGBANG, and now we're acomplishing many things to help Kpop and of course BIGBANG to be better known in our country, with the help of Tv Azteca, magazines, local tv shows, videos from fans, etc. We actually did -and still doing- a revolution on twitter haha with the topic #BIGBANGinMexico.  So you should really consider Mexico to make BIG SHOWS <3 ! WE LOVE YOU :) 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730 

This is the youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BIGBANGinMEXICO

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daff_Flo

I'm very sad. All the Italian fans really deceived me. But I don't give up of course! In a week almost 20 friends knew Bigbang's music due to me and they voted for Italy. This is a message to all the Italian fans: please don't give up. It'll be difficult to raise more fans than in France and Germany, but at least let's show'em that Italy is changed. That now is more opened to Asia and that we LOVE Bigbang!!!! Please ç_ç

Guest Helvinek

Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lots of love from our country  ♥ 페 ♥ PERU

Hey are you coming to the concert???? lol just joking but stop talking with so much anger ok?  :rolleyes: Behappy♥

Who said I was speaking with anger? I was speaking with amusement because it's rather funny how so many people can be so delusional. :)

Guest idalid

that love BIG BANG and the ones in Mexico.

Please we want in Mexico is the BIG BANG IN MEXICO please please ...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest CVMR

Who said I was speaking with anger? I was speaking with amusement because it's rather funny how so many people can be so delusional. :)

You cannot expect the same amount of views from South America because there is less Asian influence there. You can’t compare it to an asian country or a country with lots of Asians i.e Canada&USA .The fans in latin america are substantial in number, but minute compared to the general population this doesn’t make them less deserving. (they can still fill stadiums)  Leaving that aside, I do agree that the poll’s results are misleading and leave much to be desired….

Guest solmaryn

Please we want to "BIG BANG" in Mexico!!!!!:)

Mexico is forever VIP!!!!!:D

We need the "BIG SHOW" in Mexico!!!!^_^ 

Please SeungRi ♥ GD ♥ TOP ♥ Taeyang ♥ Daesung ♥ we love!!!!!

We will be waiting for you and for your beautiful work, please do not forget us.

Guest nickiss01

just ask the Mexican fans the opportunity to join the list and so to vote, since there are thousands of VIPs in our country and the idea of a concert of big bang is a wonderful thing, so I'm sure that if you put the name of mexico in the voting list will be very interesting

Guest neritha

PLEASE COME TO MEXICO!!!!

PLEAS,PLEASE,PLEASE ADD MEXICO IN YOUR GLOBAL EVENT!!! tears.gif

MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICOMEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,

MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,MEXICO,

MEXICO, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!wub.gif

Guest neritha

PLEASE COME TO MEXICO!!!!

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE ADD MEXICO 

IN YOUR GLOBAL EVENT!!! tears.gif

MEXICO, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!wub.gif 

Guest CheksSJ3

1) Australia and Mexico should definitely be on this list. I think it's a shame how those countries, particularly poor Australia because they seem to ALWAYS be forgotten even though they are on the SAME SIDE OF THE WORLD AS KOREA, are consistently ignored in this poll. Mexico has been going non-stop since this poll started and begged to put them on that list (even making a separate facebook), they should count. I think even Russia asked for a spot too. I know not EVERY country is going to be put on here but there are several REPEATEDLY ASKING to be that should be acknowledged.

2. North and South America should NOT be in the same division. We aren't like Asia and Europe with easy, affordable travel between our countries. It wouldn't be fair to North America if only South America got shows and it wouldn't be fair to South America if only North America got shows.

3. The USA isn't cheap. At all. You have a show in just NYC or LA and I'll tell you right now, you're alienating a good chunk (1/3 most likely) of your fanbase because we're assed out just by the locations. LA and NYC do have tremendous Korean populations which make them more likely to KNOW YOU EXIST, yes, but they are two of the most expensive cities to travel to, especially if you're coming from the South. You can fly from FRANCE to ITALY in the same price that it'll cost you to fly from HOUSTON to NEW ORLEANS which is only an HOUR away by plane. Trains are a LITTLE less expensive but take super long. We don't have hostels and anything the price of a hostel has the potential to be super shady and unsanitary. Don't even get me started on driving which can be Hell on Earth. LA and NY, fine, but can you at least put a venue in the South too? ATL, Dallas (both of which also have substantial Korean populations) or Houston? I know I will never get Big Bang in my city (New Orleans) and I won't even try but those venues are so much more affordable and you basically cover everywhere but the Midwest, in which case... Chicago maybe?

I'm just saying that the USA isn't like a lot of other countries where our major populace is only lumped into a couple cities or it's cheap to travel. We're very vast and expensive. T__T

(I'm only ranting about the USA because I only know how it is in my own country, sorry.)

Anyway, now that I've said my piece: GO GO USA!!!

Guest lezti-hohani

Where is Mexicoo!!? come on we want mexico in the list!!! help us!! please!! 제발!! aishh!  WE WANT BIG BANG in our Country!! MEXICO LOVES BIG BANG!!! TT-TT waaa!!

tears.gifw00t.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

MEXICOOOO MEXICOOOOO MEXICOOO!! 

Guest Setites12

Thank you Papa YG for finally letting BIGBANG have a world tour. I wish you guys could come to the U.S. I will fly anywhere in the U.S. to see you. I also can't wait for 2ne1 debut in the U.S. 

Archived