[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest CVMR

1) Australia and Mexico should definitely be on this list. I think it's a shame how those countries, particularly poor Australia because they seem to ALWAYS be forgotten even though they are on the SAME SIDE OF THE WORLD AS KOREA, are consistently ignored in this poll. Mexico has been going non-stop since this poll started and begged to put them on that list (even making a separate facebook), they should count. I think even Russia asked for a spot too. I know not EVERY country is going to be put on here but there are several REPEATEDLY ASKING to be that should be acknowledged.

2. North and South America should NOT be in the same division. We aren't like Asia and Europe with easy, affordable travel between our countries. It wouldn't be fair to North America if only South America got shows and it wouldn't be fair to South America if only North America got shows.

3. The USA isn't cheap. At all. You have a show in just NYC or LA and I'll tell you right now, you're alienating a good chunk (1/3 most likely) of your fanbase because we're assed out just by the locations. LA and NYC do have tremendous Korean populations which make them more likely to KNOW YOU EXIST, yes, but they are two of the most expensive cities to travel to, especially if you're coming from the South. You can fly from FRANCE to ITALY in the same price that it'll cost you to fly from HOUSTON to NEW ORLEANS which is only an HOUR away by plane. Trains are a LITTLE less expensive but take super long. We don't have hostels and anything the price of a hostel has the potential to be super shady and unsanitary. Don't even get me started on driving which can be Hell on Earth. LA and NY, fine, but can you at least put a venue in the South too? ATL, Dallas (both of which also have substantial Korean populations) or Houston? I know I will never get Big Bang in my city (New Orleans) and I won't even try but those venues are so much more affordable and you basically cover everywhere but the Midwest, in which case... Chicago maybe?

I'm just saying that the USA isn't like a lot of other countries where our major populace is only lumped into a couple cities or it's cheap to travel. We're very vast and expensive. T__T

(I'm only ranting about the USA because I only know how it is in my own country, sorry.)

Anyway, now that I've said my piece: GO GO USA!!!

Agreed.. Dallas is a good choice  LA and NYC always get the vast majority of Kpop concerts time to give the south some loving too...

Mexico and Australia in my opinion should be added....

I hope someone pays us some attention.

GO USA & MEXICO!!! North America unite :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mimsehseng

AUSTRALIA is not on the list </3

we love bigbang, please put Australia on the list :)

LOVEYOUBIGBANG

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

please put australia on there, <3

Guest Ana.wolke

so sad!!! algún día tendremos respuesta de esto?, no lo sé... de hecho, empieza a ser un poco cansado... pero cuando digo eso las otras VIPs me animan, ojalá hubiese una respuesta!!! 

#BIGBANGinMexico

Guest SeungYoon1430281293

Please consider the possibility adding to Mexico in the list of global tour of Big Bang, in my country there are many people that want an opportunity, every day we continue to do our best, having only one goal, which is to achieve fulfill this dream, the enjoy and appreciate a live concert with these five guys as talented. We accomplished many things and we still have hope. We love Big Bang.

Guest belhi123

México please add to the list, 

in Mexico there are many people who love big bang will not be disappointed 

Guest carooAltamiranoTOP

MÉXICO LOVES BIGBANG!! ADD TO MÉXICO PLEASE! WE WANT BIGBANG IN XICO :3 wub.gif

Guest carooAltamiranoTOP

MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~

MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~

MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~MÉXICO!!~ LOVES BIGBANG AND WE WANT THEM HERE!

Guest OhSoSHINee

omg america!!! hopefully maryland maybe? hehe i'd totally buy the ticket as soon as they announce it :DDDD

Guest Meli_at

제발 에 올 수 있어요. :rolleyes: 제발요

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

:wub:    :wub:

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑

Esta pagina ha sido creada ...para unir a mas personas que deseen viajar a Peru, para el concierto de Big Bang, para dar un intercambio de informacion de formas de viaje hospedaje etc. chekeenla e inviten a mas personas ^^ porque deseamos que hablen en español, cuidense ^^

♥ 

♥

by the way Thanks to consider PERU in your list

Guest marluz86

Few years ago, I met the Asian world when I heard the music I was fascinated since that moment I love asian music, also I like the dramas, how they dance, and first of all their culture. I love Asia and especially I love Korea.

Big Bang is one of the bands I like and love!!! They’re super talented, every song is a hit. I love them.

Taeyang was the first member that I met just when he made his solo debut, I like how he moves, ie when he is dancing is so sexy, and his voice is so cute , and when I watched the video Wedding Dress, he left me completely melted, I really would have liked comfort him at the end of the video, I don’t remember how many times I reproduced because I love it.

After a while, I met all the band, watched every Big Bang’s video was really nice, his style was unique, another reason that I love them. His music was very incredible, it make me feel like I was in another world, turns my senses and they voices combination songs wonderful.

The voice of TOP, another member of the band, is so amazing, is deep and very sensual. I would be very exciting if he sing me in my ear, and his eyes are so beautiful, I love him. Not only how he is, but also hi is the best rapping musician.

I’m sorry but in case of Big Bang I have a condominium heart because I also love Seung-ri, he is so handsome, and I don’t care if he is my donsaeng I still love him.

Well, what I can say about G-Dragon, I like him when he makes his gestures in each photography sesiona, he looks so cute, also I love him because he is a musical genius and how he puts attention un each detail in all the Big Bang, s musical production. The last member but not the least is Daesung, I can’t say how much I like him, I love his voice.

Finally, because I love Big Bang and for many reasons I wanna you come to Mexico, please don’t reject us, don’t put aside. The mexican fans love the korean music, thats why we are joined because we want to see them in live. I wanna Big Bang step on Mexican soil and discover the warmth of his Mexican fans.

If Big Bang come to Mexico we will be waiting with our open arms! We love Big Bang!!!!

Ps. Please also come to Spain, I have many friends that wanna see them!!!

Special thanks to my Chingu @ FedPaula who helped me to translate my feelings into English, thanks! Chingu!.

Archived