[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Guest xbfloater

PSH said she has no aegyos at all but she did it again naturally when she asked KWJ to show her lots of his aegyos... The 1st time was during the banner photo-taking... Don't you all agree?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ktopia

I didn't know what to expect from this couple at first, being many years older... but am I glad they are here!  They bring a refreshing presence to the show and aren't afraid to show their feelings with skinship (being friends for 18 years does help, and they did like each other)!  A must watch ... biggrin.gif

Guest t_danti

Hello, I am very excited about this couple, they are very natural due to the friendship for 18 years.

Please help, I want to download the video but when I downloaded the youtube's video why the subtitle didn't appear. Are there any other links so I can download the file with subtitle?

thank u.... :D

Guest xbfloater

Hi t_danti, these videos are all soft sub, that's why it's available so fast.I believe hard subs, ie subs embedded in the video, will take a tad longer n I'm not sure if snjeung's team will be hard-subbing these couple's 2nd episode onwards or not...

Guest t_danti

Hi t_danti, these videos are all soft sub, that's why it's available so fast.I believe hard subs, ie subs embedded in the video, will take a tad longer n I'm not sure if snjeung's team will be hard-subbing these couple's 2nd episode onwards or not...

Oh ok, thanks for the answer. I hope there will be a hard subs for this couple because I want to watch this WGM's season continuously and have the file... :P

Guest xbfloater

Hi t_danti,

You've good foresight, as most likely the YT videos will be gone soon... Especially if the couple gets more popular! I believe snjeung's sub team has the hard-subbed downloads in their forum site...

Thanks for the subs.

lol, the married guy... so obvious he was lying. LOL :P Later on when he forgot about his "feelings" lol, he called her nuna in casual conversation. lol. But it was funny.

See, I was confused about that part even though I watched it w/ English subs. Because during the restaurant scene when Park So Hyun mentioned that it would have been nice if the M4 member, Lee Se Jun (guy who showed up late) could have made it to the ceremony too, Kim Won Joon's expression sudden changed and he tried to clarify that PSH and Lee Se Jun are only a "dong saeng nuna" relationship... And when Lee Se Jun showed up he "confessed" that he used to have feelings for Park So Hyun and that even his wife knows about his old feelings for Park So Hyun.

So I'm assuming that Kim Won Jun and the other M4 members knew that Lee Se Jun had feelings for Park So Hyun back in the day, but he never told PSH and ended up falling in love w/ his wife?? Then could it be that Kim Won Joon and Lee Se Jun both liked her?? :blink: Because I sincerely believe that Kim Won Joon had feelings for her at one point during their 18 year friendship or why else would he have proposed to be her boyfriend? Can anyone please clarify? :)

\hi all. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this. But there's a site that lets you rip soft subs.

http://mike.thedt.net/ytsubs/ytsubs.php

I've saved all mine! Cuz I love Wheezing's subs. We'll have to edit it cuz he's placed them at different spots for the captions.

Guest t_danti

Hi t_danti,

You've good foresight, as most likely the YT videos will be gone soon... Especially if the couple gets more popular! I believe snjeung's sub team has the hard-subbed downloads in their forum site...

That's one of my reason why I want to download it but unfortunately I haven't found the links.

Ok, I'll check it later. thank u for the information....:D

See, I was confused about that part even though I watched it w/ English subs. Because during the restaurant scene when Park So Hyun mentioned that it would have been nice if the M4 member, Lee Se Jun (guy who showed up late) could have made it to the ceremony too, Kim Won Joon's expression sudden changed and he tried to clarify that PSH and Lee Se Jun are only a "dong saeng nuna" relationship... And when Lee Se Jun showed up he "confessed" that he used to have feelings for Park So Hyun and that even his wife knows about his old feelings for Park So Hyun.

So I'm assuming that Kim Won Jun and the other M4 members knew that Lee Se Jun had feelings for Park So Hyun back in the day, but he never told PSH and ended up falling in love w/ his wife?? Then could it be that Kim Won Joon and Lee Se Jun both liked her?? :blink: Because I sincerely believe that Kim Won Joon had feelings for her at one point during their 18 year friendship or why else would he have proposed to be her boyfriend? Can anyone please clarify? :)

At the restaurant, KWJ already mentioned he has always been interested in her - and must have shown his feelings in his own way - and her not even catching up. I think PSH likes him in spite of the 18 year friendship - she is very comfortable leaning on him at the restaurant and she even admitted she had always liked him because he was always there for her when she was having a hard time.

I guess no one noticed one gesture KWJ did after the wedding. After they finished the procession, KWJ was talking to K-Will and he put his arms around PSH - did it without even thinking.

So I'm assuming that Kim Won Jun and the other M4 members knew that Lee Se Jun had feelings for Park So Hyun back in the day, but he never told PSH and ended up falling in love w/ his wife?? Then could it be that Kim Won Joon and Lee Se Jun both liked her?? :blink:

This is one of the times when I watch WGM and think, ok could there be a set-up of sorts? Perhaps they wanted to play the Se Jun storyline just to spice things up?

The only way I can make sense of this is that yes, SJ liked SH and WJ knew. However, I think SH must've remaked on SJ just because she expected all 4 members of M4 to be there. I don't think she knew specifically that he wouldn't (they were so shocked at the wedding after all!). WJ must've remembered that SJ liked her, and then get all heated up.

On SJ's side, that I believe the WGM team told him not to appear at the wedding, and use that as a way he could switch the conversation and rile WJ up later on as a joke. I don't think he has feelings for SH anymore, but since WJ knows that he liked SH before, it'll be great to play it up for entertainment's sake (and boy did WJ get jealous! Very fun to watch haha).

Guest empresslilo28

ok just finished my squealing n giggling concert watching the new ep, haha so after watching the latest episode i know this couple is gonna be my favorite one this season, why? well... its the second ep and it obvious something is going on! when they were at the restaurant he seemed a bit protective of her and they sat real but real close i dont care if its an 18 yr frienship but i dont sit that close to my guy friends and they seem really comfortable with it. And omg the kisses during the "wedding" were awesome i kinda thought he was gonna do it but i didnt think she was so it was super cool. I do think at some point there were feelings in their friendship cause im not just gonna tell someone casually if u dont have a gf by ____  then i'l be your gf, if i tell someone that im trying to tell them something and maybe she did get his messages but maybe she was afraid or something. I think they did like each other but maybe at diff times or something must have happened for them to decide it  was better to have each other as friends. or idk maybe im going kdrama on this,haha but maybe hes liked her all this time and she liked him to but not as a man but more as a friend n since he feels his on the friend zone he hasnt done anything and now with wgm thats why he accepted it cause he found it as his chance to make her see him as more than a friend but a man and she accepted cause maybe once in a while she has asked herself the famous what if question, but idk maybe im letting my imagination go overboard,lol

Guest blurblursiaosiao

That's one of my reason why I want to download it but unfortunately I haven't found the links.

Ok, I'll check it later. thank u for the information....:D

There is hard subs available. visit http://bravecouple.wordpress.com/

This is one of the times when I watch WGM and think, ok could there be a set-up of sorts? Perhaps they wanted to play the Se Jun storyline just to spice things up?

The only way I can make sense of this is that yes, SJ liked SH and WJ knew. However, I think SH must've remaked on SJ just because she expected all 4 members of M4 to be there. I don't think she knew specifically that he wouldn't (they were so shocked at the wedding after all!). WJ must've remembered that SJ liked her, and then get all heated up.

On SJ's side, that I believe the WGM team told him not to appear at the wedding, and use that as a way he could switch the conversation and rile WJ up later on as a joke. I don't think he has feelings for SH anymore, but since WJ knows that he liked SH before, it'll be great to play it up for entertainment's sake (and boy did WJ get jealous! Very fun to watch haha).

Yes, I believe SJ's late appearance could have been a set-up. Everyone noticed how upset KWJ was when PSH mentioned SJ name; and when SJ confessed, you can tell how surprised he was to admit it publicly (look at his eyes); and he was so surprised that he questioned his wife without the word 'nuna'. That was really hilarious. I don't know how many times I have watched it - and every time, I laugh so hard - because of his friends - esp., Bae Ki Sung. I hope they keep K-will in that circle of friends.

I do think at some point there were feelings in their friendship cause im not just gonna tell someone casually if u dont have a gf by ____  then i'l be your gf, if i tell someone that im trying to tell them something and maybe she did get his messages but maybe she was afraid or something. I think they did like each other but maybe at diff times or something must have happened for them to decide it  was better to have each other as friends. or idk maybe im going kdrama on this,haha but maybe hes liked her all this time and she liked him to but not as a man but more as a friend n since he feels his on the friend zone he hasnt done anything and now with wgm thats why he accepted it cause he found it as his chance to make her see him as more than a friend but a man and she accepted cause maybe once in a while she has asked herself the famous what if question, but idk maybe im letting my imagination go overboard,lol

Haha I actually love how you're going all kdrama on this. This couple's alternative name should totally be called Kdrama Couple because their past is so interesting! Yea it's very obvious someone would only say they'd date someone if they are interested, and SH must definitely have been interested to have remembered for 2 years (and more!). I think he probably didn't know if she liked him back, so didn't ask her to be his gf at 2008. With friends become lovers scenarios, I think the people involved get so much more cautious. As you say, they'll probably keep asking themselves if they are thinking too much. It takes the people around them to see clearly!! :D

Yes, I believe SJ's late appearance could have been a set-up.  Everyone noticed how upset KWJ was when PSH mentioned SJ name; and when SJ confessed, you can tell how surprised he was to admit it publicly (look at his eyes); and he was so surprised that he questioned his wife without the word 'nuna'.  That was really hilarious.  I don't know how many times I have watched it - and every time, I laugh so hard - because of his friends - esp., Bae Ki Sung.  I hope they keep K-will in that circle of friends.

I have rewatched the ep so many times, yet I'm not sick of it. Ahaha, yes it was especially funny when after that he's all like, "Oh I wasn't jealous", like, really WJ? XD

jielun_aini: Thanks for posting the fan art! It's so cute! I love how shy SH looks in the picture, cos that's exactly how she was during the wedding ceremony :)

Also Bravers, I managed to dig up another picture from baidu (more pictures there if you're interested):

M4 at PSH's Love Game. WH really loves hugging his nuna, that's all I can say XD

8cbb7e9ac289b46de7dd3be2.jpg

Guest bee_lover

LOVE this couple. sooo entertaining. i screamed and laughed so many times. i kinda underestimate them at first because they're just too old, and the first episode was a bit boring for me, but this episode really piqued my interest. what i really like was KWJ's honest answers in the backroom interview. he's soo entertaining.

thanks so much to those who subbed their cut. let's spread the brave love bravers.

EDIT : i forgot to mention about k will's present. i like this version so much. since i like ballads, to me, it's much better without the rap part.

Guest t_danti

There is hard subs available. visit http://bravecouple.wordpress.com/

Thank u for the links....:) Anticipate more story about their friendship and hope there will be happy ending in the end...

this might sound dumb but why are the guys referred to as m4? i was confused while watching their videos

M4 is a group of veteran singers.

They include our Kim Won Joon (original flower boy), Non-nuna caller Nuclear Bomb Se Joon (one half of Yurisangja), Mr. Hit it Officiator, and Mr. Witness at the back.

@kiraning: THANK YOU... i knew I saw that photo but couldn't find it. Look who is closest to So Hyun unni... Hubby and Nuclear Bomb.

I got the subs from ripping them off youtube from Wheezing!

This is from the preview which they never aired.

jagiya.jpg

shh.jpg

cantair.jpg

Look they are listening to music together!

music.jpg

Archived