[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest diefan

yee-hayyy!! there are two here are willing to do the subbing/translating the woojung parts.. Awesome. Thank you so much PHSsoultree and aegyo.  you know I would love to help out but I have no clue what to do and I don't speak hangul/korean so I'm pretty much useless/worthless in that sense...lol! 

Btw, to all new posters and couple shippers.. welcome ya'll. Let's have fun.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimchi23

Eunjung confessed that she had a boyfriend during ‘Bo Peep’ days

T-ara’s Eunjung confesses to having a boyfriend during “Bo Peep Bo Peep” activities.

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together Season 3″, Eunjung said honestly, “I formerly had a boyfriend during T-ara’s ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ activities.”

MC Park Misun asked, “Was your boyfriend an average/typical college student?” in which Eunjung responded with “Yes,” appearing to be very honest on the situation and answering the question.

Eunjung said, “When I went out with my boyfriend and he got angry, I would do a cute little dance in front of him.” After this, Park Myungsoo pretended to dramatically change into an angry boyfriend, which created laughter.

Eunjung continued, “We are friends now, but if his identity is uncovered, do not keep attacking him or his parents.” The broadcast will be on the 7th at 23:15.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

would she dance to his husband too, if her husband got angry?..kekekekeke

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

First time posting here, i don't know much about this couple or their individual profiles, but i'm gonna watch them :)

I hope this couple will serve something different from every couples that have showed in WGM before. 

Still missing YongSeo couple badly tears.gif

Guest star235

would she dance to his husband too, if her husband got angry?..kekekekeke

hahahaah...owh...happy together...means that..today..so i must watch it...

cute dance to his ex-bf...kekekeek...w00t.gif

so make sure jang woo got angry 1st ..if you want to see eun jung cute dance

woojung couple!fighting!..another 2 more days!!!wub.gifwub.gif

Guest are-in_88

yee-hayyy!! there are two here are willing to do the subbing/translating the woojung parts.. Awesome. Thank you so much PHSsoultree and aegyo.  you know I would love to help out but I have no clue what to do and I don't speak hangul/korean so I'm pretty much useless/worthless in that sense...lol! 

Btw, to all new posters and couple shippers.. welcome ya'll. Let's have fun.

yeah..u r ryte dear//if i can understand really well hangul,for sure i will subbed to..thanks for who volunteered to subbed this episode..

ehem2...by the way,i just read a news at ALLKPOP regarding eunjung ex-boyfriend story in 'happy together 3'...ermm,i dunno...i just think that her husband will filled with a lot of jealousy now...hahaha..this week about her filming with her co-partner in Dream High....after this?what a lot of surprise we will go through in future....be patient Jung Woo shillang,make sure her eyes only for you now..;)

Guest PHSsoultree

Okay so between us me and aegyo. have got this subbing thing down. I think.

We'll see what happens this weekend LOL.

FIGHTING~~

Anyways about this AKPoop news.

In my opinion it's always nice to hear idols actually admitting to having dated while being an idol. I remeber back-in-the-days when absoloutly no idol dated. or so they told us. but yeah EunJung bless her, she seems so trusting of her fans:

"We are friends now, but if his identity is uncovered, do not keep attacking him or his parents.”

Oh honey, you know your fans will hunt that guy down now that you've mentioned him.

I wonder if Woo Husband will actually hear about this news. It'd be cute if they already, so early on in their relationship, started checking for each others news articles. I don't think he'd be mad though. It's still early days, the jealously doesn't come until a few weeks down the line atleast.

OT Question: Does Eunjung have a twitter account?

EDIT @ hyuksu - Thank you ♥

D - 2 !!!! two days to go =]

Guest cxxstar

I think it must be so hard for idols that they can't have a normal life as well as their profession. I mean, they're all young, they should be allowed to date and act their age, as well as be professional.

In the US, celebrities have no problem dating people, even the bigger name stars. Though I suppose people like Justin Bieber are different, his fans are beyond fanatical, and I know they were sending Selena Gomez death threats when it was revealed that Selena and Justin are dating...

so I guess it kinda happens everywhere. But still, sad. Good on EunJung for admitting it, and for being able to date someone. They're idols, but they're people too. :lol::P

@withmbc just tweeted the following 

이번 주 우결의 새 커플 은정- 장우 커플입니다.+_+ 요렇게 보니 또 잘 어울리지요? WGM new couple~!! eunjung&jangwoohttp://yfrog.com/h2p5jagj

J9Fvn.jpg

^__^

Welcome to WGM WooJung Couple!

/edit:

I am actually looking forward to watching this couple because I have a soft spot for Eunjung ^_^ I hope someone translates/subs their cuts so fans can follow WooJung couple's antics on WGM...

I expect this couple to be lots of fun :D

Guest PHSsoultree

이번 주 우결의 새 커플 은정- 장우 커플입니다.+_+ 요렇게 보니 또 잘 어울리지요? WGM new couple~!! eunjung&jangwoohttp://yfrog.com/h2p5jagj

Sharing this weeks new WGM couple EungJung - JangWoo +_+ They look good togeather, right? WGM new couple~!! eunjung&jangwoo *approiate twitpic here*

They do look good togeather! Is it just me or does JangWoo look like such a normal man. He's just got a laid back kind of feel to him, from the way he dresses to the way he has a lazy half-cocked smile. It's realy adorable.

You would have thought for their first meeting he would have put on some nice clothes, but no he works the hoodie and plain jacket. He's so yummy.

And eunjung, well I don't know alot about her, but from what I can tell they look pretty comfortable with eatch other already (but then again, they are both actors), so hopefully they'll be a joy to watch togeather ^_^

Edit:

@rxp08... Me and aegyo. are subbing them. so are diadem.

D - 1 ... 1 day to go go go!!

Guest pseudonykkaii

Yeeeeey! Thank you in advance aegyo and phssoultree!!!<3

i woke up thinking it was a saturday~~ got excited about wgm. Then poof. Im patient. I could wait 24 hrs.xD

Guest graxhaie

my first post

woojung would be a good name for them...i read somewhere that it means "friendship"....

well let's wait and see if this couple shows friendship or more than that...(laughs)

anticipating for a nice beginning tomorrow!

WGM should be sure of this pairing! 

i know this couple will look goo together not to mention the first couple photo they have!

they look calm and enjoying the time....

WOOJUNG FIGHTING!

and congratulations to your new married life!

cheers!

- graxhaie <3

Guest _snowflake_

baidu link

@_snowflake_ here's the link. but they haven't posted a lot in the thread. hopefully there will be more follower.

i don't think it will be a real fight, maybe both of them just kidding around pretending to fight? hahaha we'll see on saturday.

Thank you so much :)

I found a spoiler about Woojung's first episode. Can someone translate this? ^_^

장우♡은정 : 우리, 인연일까요?

숙소에서 남편과의 첫 만남 장소가 적힌 미션카드를 받은 티아라 은정!

은정보다 먼저 약속 장소에 먼저 도착해서 뭔가 일을 꾸미는(?) 장우!

어두컴컴한 소극장에서 처음 만나게 된 두 사람의 첫 대면은 어떤 모습일지?

결혼 로망 가득한 신부 은정이 준비해 온 ‘깜짝 결혼 선물’은 무엇?

본격적으로 이야기를 나누던 중, 두 사람도 깜짝 놀란 엄청난 과거사(?)가 밝혀지

고...

이 때문에 은정은 남편 장우 앞에서 90도 인사에 ‘신고식’까지 하게 되는데...

밝혀진 과거사(?)로 혼란스러운 은정에게 장우가 제안한 저녁식사 장소는?

저녁 식사 자리에서도 연이어 터지는 두 사람의 과거사(?)들!

과연 두 사람의 첫 만남에서는 어떤 일이 벌어질지?

Guest Kathyun12

So he's the husband of T-ara's Eunjung (leader) in We Got Married... It's interesting!!!

I can't wait to watch this... biggrin.gif

Guest are-in_88

So he's the husband of T-ara's Eunjung (leader) in We Got Married... It's interesting!!!

I can't wait to watch this... *quoted image*

dear...actually,Eunjung is not longer a leader of T-ara...their company have re-arranged their group with switch off to Boram as a new leader plus added new member,hwayoung...;)

but for me,she's still a original leader of T-ara with charismatic look and witty girl..so,her husband is really lucky to have her as his buin...for your information,many celebrities have crush for her...such as Tony Ahn HOT,Woojun M4(new pairing for WGM too but with other person),Nickhun(who said eunjung as his ideal in T-ara) and so on..so,her shillang should started to alert with this...ehem2.....maybe a lot of aegyo to attract Eunjung heart to SEAL tightly with him..i hope..;)...please shillang,give her more courage and strength...she's so exhausted now with her new historical drama,japan debut and so on...she NEED you shillang....

can't waited for tomorrow...aigooo...

besides,i'm really2 appreciated for my friends in this thread that volunteering to subbed their episode..seriously,i'm really grateful... ^_^:wub:

Guest PHSsoultree

I found a spoiler about Woojung's first episode. Can someone translate this? ^_^

Though some of this is beyond my comprehension of hangul/korean/life. So forgive me for any mistakes, but it'll give you a general jist of it.

(I need to korean my self up more)

For  _snowflake_ (and all of the other stlkers/lurkers in this thread) :

장우♡은정 : 우리, 인연일까요?

숙소에서 남편과의 첫 만남 장소가 적힌 미션카드를 받은 티아라 은정!

은정보다 먼저 약속 장소에 먼저 도착해서 뭔가 일을 꾸미는(?) 장우!

어두컴컴한 소극장에서 처음 만나게 된 두 사람의 첫 대면은 어떤 모습일지?

결혼 로망 가득한 신부 은정이 준비해 온 ‘깜짝 결혼 선물’은 무엇?

본격적으로 이야기를 나누던 중, 두 사람도 깜짝 놀란 엄청난 과거사(?)가 밝혀지

고...

이 때문에 은정은 남편 장우 앞에서 90도 인사에 ‘신고식’까지 하게 되는데...

밝혀진 과거사(?)로 혼란스러운 은정에게 장우가 제안한 저녁식사 장소는?

저녁 식사 자리에서도 연이어 터지는 두 사람의 과거사(?)들!

과연 두 사람의 첫 만남에서는 어떤 일이 벌어질지?

JangWoo EunJung : our destined meeting?

T-ARA's EungJung received a mission card directing her to a place to meet her husband!

EunJung is the first to arrive at the meeting point, before jangwoo, Eunjung sets up her planned event(?)!

The first meeting in a dark theatre, what will it be like?

What is the 'surprise wedding gift' that EunJung prepared?

While talking in earnest the two's surprising (?) past is revealed...

Because of the couples past revelations EunJung greets JangWoo 'SinGoSik'* husband with a formal 90°/degree bow...

After their past revelation (?) a chaotic(/confussed?) JangWoo and EunJung suggest eating a meal!

During dinner another big bang** in the past of the two people.

What really happens during the couples first meeting?

* I have no clue what SinGoSik/신고식 means ???? or even if I used it in the right context. I'm guessing it's some kind of pet name... I could be terribly wrong though. o.0 (I googled it and got a-load of pics of girls panties and a PSY song!)

** big bang = explosive ? TROLOLOL I wasn't sure how to word it.

Guest aegyo.

phssoultree and aegyo. (me) will eng sub their cuts for sure! :)

but if we find others stealing and re uploading them onto other streaming sites,

we will not continue to sub them.

@_snowflake_

omg where did you find that hangul spoiler?

Archived