[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest bitzes

watched it live..

i think they're cute together ... and im starting to like them .. honestly, when i heard these two are going to be the new couple i was like hhmmmm..let's see.. then i saw the preview and i said the jury's still out .. then i watched them today, then i thought they're quite fun ... :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi :)

I've watched it live!

Is it just me or Lee Jang Woo drives slowly in his cute car?

Could it be that he's already taking care of his wife? lol

He is so cute!

Many thanks for the live streaming sites provided!

I'm falling in love of this WooJung couple!

Thankyou.jpg

Guest PHSsoultree

Sorry late post - I watched it live then had to go out to the shops.

Screen caps about what I though was important:

COUPLE RING ~~~

wbc2sx.png

(Are they turtles? or some sort of deformed-looking dove/bird?)

Eunjung nervous/shy about meeting her husband -

m8e96p.png

Also I love Lee nampyun, he's a cutie.

swg2uf.png

Guest zoesawyer-17

hi! this is my first time posting.at first i really look down on this actor-idol couple cos i guess i cant get over the fact that yongseo is over.BUT AFTER WATCHING THE PV i was so excited to watch these two.i have to say, they look really cute n compatible together.

i hope the cuts for YT will b posted really soon.thnx for sharing everyone!! :D

be nice..im neew.hehehe

Guest aegyo.

ok i'll do the YT softsubs so it'll be released faster than the hardsubs.

im really busy, and im subbing this all by myself,

so please be patient! (:

and yes, the videos will be public not unlisted.

Guest zoesawyer-17

@aegyo . thnks so much!!! cant wait to know what really happen.

im starting to like this new couple! ;)

Guest PHSsoultree

@mamman_ngon @crazyCC @nuriecharlie - One liners = +_+ dead.

Hello:)

I've just watched it on live! Is it just me or Jang Woo drives slowly in his cute car? lol

I'm falling in love of this WooJung couple!

@marykarmelina - Sorry to cut your post.

Him driving his car slowly is actually just a courtesy thing. When a man has a woman beside him in his car, he drives slower to ensure her safety. I don't know if other countries do this but in Korea, men tend to be mindful about them kind of things.

plus hes got all that camera equipment in his car. It costs alot.

Onto my thoughts:

WooJung ep1:

Eunjung was adorable when she was nervous about her first meeting with her new husband. Not worried about her clothes, but about her hair. Pretty headband or no pretty headband? It was nice to see the T-ARA sister-in-laws fussing about her aswell.

Lee nampyun was adorable arriving first @ the thetre and having the brilliant(?)/sily idea to set the mood with lighting+music. How aborable was he fidgiting about trying to dim the lights and play the piano. He's so multi-talanted. pinao, violin, singing, acting and modeling. Too bad his plan kind of flopped.

Eunjung trying to laugh off the awkwardness when she first noticed him, bless her, her face was so red.

They went/go to the same university. Lee husband is the sunbae. Eunjung done her formal greeting. and done a show for him of how she has to introduce herself in her drama classes. It's a fun little antidote that's supposed to make other studnets friendly with each other.

I was actually surprised at how good they communicate with one another. Either that or the WGM editing staff cut out alot of the long awkward silences'. JangWoo definatly has the gift-of-gab, he's able to lead the conversations and get eunjung to talk. He seems so normal and down-to-earth, like this was actually their first date. I didn't get the feel of two people who were beign made to meet-up with each other.

Eunjung trying out various pet-names for her husband - Sunbae, Chajiyah, Yeobo, darling, Jangnim, Jangwoo-sshi...  GENERAL!!! =X lol as in, an army general.

Oh bless her.

Calling the mother-in-laws was cute. Eunjung's mother to Lee nampyun

Mom - Saranghae.

Lee husband -  eh ... oh ... Saranghamnida. *shy face*

Eunjung - *mwhahahaha* XD

How F*ing cute.

I think it's really nice to call the mother-in-laws in the first ep. It may be moving along fast. but it's always respectful to call mom and praise her about their son/daughter.

and I was surprised LJW's mom recognised EunJung's voice. I think LJW might have called her that morning and told her he was filming for WGM.

I'm also curious to see LJW's house now. From the sounds of it 'hangnam river view' it muct be pretty luxiourious. Apartments with a river view cost a fortune. Either that or it's some back alley broom-closet-like room. ^_^

Eunjung: Going to your house? *SHOCK* ... that moment was pricless.

Guest are-in_88

wow...TOTALLY satisfied.....i'm drooling now with their cuteness....kyaaaaa.....i wanna announced here that i'm OFFICIAL Woojung shipper now....thanks friend for all the updates.;)blush.gif

Semi-fly..thanks for the cuts?Wil you be putting the full episode file up?I have no idea if the other new couple will be subbed so am just going to watch the whole episode raw.I prefer your torrents link rather than a slow MU upload.So thanks I'm so relieved you're dropping the links amongst all your other dramas.

Mary...he is driving slowly.Didn't he come in after filming Smile,Dong Hae or something like that.They finished at 4am right?It must be late.

It's really like a first date.They are both so articulate.Interesting.I must say it's a change in style I must adjust to.They are both so confident and mature.It's like adult dating rather than clowning around.I can' wait for the next episode now to see whether it is their couple house.

Thanks in advance for the subs.I am so happy we have subbers already.I hope the other requests don't pressure you.You're doing it for us.So take your time to get it done.

Guest PHSsoultree

Semi-fly..thanks for the cuts?Wil you be putting the full episode file up?I have no idea if the other new couple will be subbed so am just going to watch the whole episode raw.I prefer your torrents link rather than a slow MU upload.So thanks I'm so relieved you're dropping the links amongst all your other dramas.

Mary...he is driving slowly.Didn't he come in after filming Smile,Dong Hae or something like that.They finished at 4am right?It must be late.

Sorry to cut your post.

720p full ep torrent:

http://toruser.com/b...ety&wr_id=22614

... click the text next to the 'file' icon.

(do not click this picture... it's just a guide)

w82wdi.png

He came in after filming? Omona! he must have been tired. I dunno if T-ARA had any activities that day did they? I hope WGM filming doesn't take too much of a toll on our newly weds.

Guest are-in_88

sorry guys..i can't watch their first WGM ep now because of the lagging problem.. :tears:

can anyone tell me what happen to their earlier expression before they meet with each other..from @allkpop resources, b4 the time of filming,jang woo just finish his schedule with 'smile,donghae'...and when he wanna go to the filming place, his manager put away his phone to avoid him from know who his buin..can anyone tell me is the scene have shown in WGM ep today..thanks :wub:

He came in after filming? Omona! he must have been tired. I dunno if T-ARA had any activities that day did they? I hope WGM filming doesn't take too much of a toll on our newly weds.

PHSoultree ^^ I'm nourishing the same worry about them . Especially Lee Jang Woo who is currently filming for his long-run drama... I admire him who is dealing with his drama fiming(which is a hit by the way) and WGM filming. Lee Jang Woo is daebak !

• PHSsoultree

Thanks for the link.

Man you made me work for the link  :P I am super slow reading Hangul. I don't use 720p because it is 1.5GB file.

I found the XviD link which is a smaller file however I don't know how to bring it across.Do you mind posting the link for those who want it?Thanks.

[방영중] 우리 결혼했어요 S2.E78.110409.HDTV.XViD-HANrel

XViD  never mind this link goes direcrly to the page. Thanks for this site...I don't usually go direct onto the Korean portals but desperate times calls for desperate measures as I want to watch the older couple as well.

EDIT

Now that I've finally watched it.Man Enujung is so bright and lively.She's cute and her performance for her husband...not bad not bad  :D :D  You could even hear the WGM staff laughing in the background.It's been a long time since I've seen MC Na Young act giddy and interested. He is manly.I haven't watched his drama before I might have to check it out.Gosh,the way he suggested dinner.He's got style.WOOT  :)   That's a confident male.I am really enjoying their interactions at the point.They match well.How in the world do the WGM PD always manage to pick couples with such chemistry.?

Eunjung testing out what to call him and his reactions.............ADORABLE

Archived