[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest blackwolf

hehehe another adam fan here :]

i'm totally going to follow this couple :D they seeeem sooo cutee. and eunjung is my bias ♥

can't wait for saturday to come already.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pseudonykkaii

Ah~ its nice to see the woojung couple building a good fanbase so early in their married life!!<3 im a goguma and (probably like most gogumas) im shipping to fill the void of yongseo AND im just a sucker for pretty looking dorky cute couples. And if my hunch is right-- this might be the couple for me!!! They look great together too( which is an added bonus) ALSO,, from what little preview we had, their chemistry is also looking good! So, i actually have high hopes for this couple and fingers crossed the editting will not leave to be undesired. *typical*

Lovelovelove,

A goguma and new woojung-er[?] xD

Guest firefly.dreams

Ah~ its nice to see the woojung couple building a good fanbase so early in their married life!!<3 im a goguma and (probably like most gogumas) im shipping to fill the void of yongseo AND im just a sucker for pretty looking dorky cute couples. And if my hunch is right-- this might be the couple for me!!! They look great together too( which is an added bonus) ALSO,, from what little preview we had, their chemistry is also looking good! So, i actually have high hopes for this couple and fingers crossed the editting will not leave to be undesired. *typical*

Lovelovelove,

A goguma and new woojung-er[?] xD

woojung-er sounds so weird and funny at the same time :D i think we should come up with a fanname or something. I think most of Woojung fans were either the adam couple or yongseo fans so it is okay :D

I think we should do something through twitter on April 9th to tell people and fans about Woojung's first episode. All of t-ara members have twitters, so it is a way of telling them or eunjung that we support WooJung. Like #Woojung1stepisode or #welovewoojung

Guest wting89

philistine - hi five! i don learn from my mistakes either but woojung is a really interesting couple. Eunjung is really charismatic and the fact tht she is my fav in t-ara doesnt help ;p

are-in_88 - yup:) can see that JungWoo testing her patience with 'Can I cross my legs.' Eunjung's expression upon hearing tht is epic. I can totally sense the mental debate going thru her mind, 'He is a oppa. This is our 1st meeting. I'm an idol. I.MUST.ENDURE.' HAHAHA.

I always regret not being as active as I wished in the other couple threads so I'm going bombared this thread with nonsense so bear with me, guys. haha.

Guest scatterbrain

here's more info on the groom:

idol star swimming competition

i did a lot of searchings and found this video. jangwoo was competing in the 50m swimming competition. and he won 3rd place in the final. too bad not many footage of him. he looks really quiet and calm during the competition. not trying to attract the crowds like some other competitors. i think he'll be a mature husband.

i'm getting very, very interested with this couple. guess i didn't learn my lesson from YongSeo ^^.

EDIT: MC Kim's tweet: finished recording on the way home, showing 3couples starting from this week...Khuntoria reporter's mission...wonjoon&sohyun marriage...daebak...jangwoo&eunjung's first fight...please watch...very interesting!have a nice day!v587!

credit:鲸鱼夫妇(woojung couple's thread in baidu)

Being yongseo fan, i feel sad that MC Kim won't tweet about yongseo anymore...

:(

Guest ned_cleo

I want to give them a chance~!

Or maybe i really miss watching WGM every Saturday since Adam left....

They may heal the wound who knows? :)

Woojung hwaiting~!!!!

I'm pretty excited for the new season of WGM! Although I'm a Joongbo fan I've always enjoyed watching all the couples. It's good to see the producers switching it up, and I'm pretty excited to see the pairing of a younger idol star w/ an older non idol. I'm glad that although they don't have the same "status" they're both interested in and working as actors, so at least there's some common ground. I'm not too familiar w/ this couple (although I've heard of drama 'Smile Donghae' and the band T-ara), which intrigues me even more. nevertheless, I can't wait for this weekend! :)

Guest lava143

since wgm2 s over...im anticipating this couple alot!i'm a big Adam Couple fan and after they left the show i also stopped watching t..im glad the pds ended wgm2 cuz season 2 will always be labeled as Adam Couple(not trying to offend the other couple sweatingbullets.gif )...i hope that n dis season the pds won't give us crappy stuff and learned from their mistakes during the past season and give us new qualities and format to look forward too ^_^ imma give this couple a shot cuz i love eunjung phew.gif im looking forward to their first ep^^woojung hwaiting!

Guest Trent

I'm still really sad that Yongseo left. I've seen all the couples from WGM2, but for me, the first couple ( Kim Yong Jun & Hwang Jung Eum) defined the second season. Because of them, we have WGM again - and then everyone else came in after them. (I also like the Caramel Couple - has anyone ever seen them??)

Anyway, I don't know much about T-Ara and have never heard about 24/7 and I never watched "Smile, Donghae", so I'm pretty much impartial. I liked Hwanhee and Hwayobi a lot and since Jangwoo is Hwanhee's cousin, I hope he can make it fun.

What I've seen so far from Jangwoo isn't *that* interesting - and some part of his face reminded me of Lee Seunggi and I don't like that guy that much.

Best regards,

Trent.

Guest star235

here's more info on the groom:

idol star swimming competition

i did a lot of searchings and found this video. jangwoo was competing in the 50m swimming competition. and he won 3rd place in the final. too bad not many footage of him. he looks really quiet and calm during the competition. not trying to attract the crowds like some other competitors.  i think he'll be a mature husband.  

i'm getting very, very interested with this couple. guess i didn't learn my lesson from YongSeo ^^.

EDIT: MC Kim's tweet: finished recording on the way home, showing 3couples starting from this week...Khuntoria reporter's mission...wonjoon&sohyun marriage...daebak...jangwoo&eunjung's first fight...please watch...very interesting!have a nice day!v587!

Being yongseo fan, i feel sad that MC Kim won't tweet about yongseo anymore...

:(

Wah!...that's great you found that idol star swimming championship....i also looking for that video...really appreciate!!!.... yup..is hard to find him in that competition..

here is the another video i found(fancam)...

Taemin) reunites with  Jangwoo

another 3 more days to watched woojung couple!

Guest _snowflake_

I was looking for Woojung's baidu thread. Can you give link of it? ^_^

First fight? That fast? :blink: Really interesting.

Yes, there should be fight in a relationship somethimes :)

I'm excited more and more...

Guest scatterbrain

I was looking for Woojung's baidu thread. Can you give link of it?

baidu link

@_snowflake_ here's the link. but they haven't posted a lot in the thread. hopefully there will be more follower.

i don't think it will be a real fight, maybe both of them just kidding around pretending to fight? hahaha we'll see on saturday.

Guest diefan

ahaha.. first fight already?! LOL! this is just really getting interesting...

oh yeah, just notice from preview that the older couple are in the limo, while (saw pic here)the woojung couple driving a car?!  unsure.gif this is telling me that the older couple get first class while younger couple get economy...? vicx.gifcrazy.gif  hehehe

Guest PHSsoultree

ahaha.. first fight already?! LOL! this is just really getting interesting...

oh yeah, just notice from preview that the older couple are in the limo, while (saw pic here)the woojung couple driving a car?!  *quoted image* this is telling me that the older couple get first class while younger couple get economy...? *quoted image**quoted image*  hehehe

Juding from past couples it seems to be healthier and more productive to them to start off with nothing and build up their homes, transportation, money etc ... It brings the couple closer togeather ^^ ... also, the oldies deserve the luxury standard, they've been around more years than woojung, it's only natural.

Don't you think?

Anyways, I just though I'd make a post here to say I'm really looking forward to this couple. I'm not exactly a Eunjung fan and nor do I particularly know alot (if anything) of JangWoo, but I'm coming off a Goguma high and I need something to fill my time on weekends, the premise of new couples in WGM excites me all togeather. I just love watching the first few innocent months of a couple. I hope this couple isn't all awkward and shy but then I also hope they aren't overly comfortable from the get-go. I pray that they'll be a couple that's a mesh between Ssangchu & AlShin. But how-ever they'll be I'm sure for some reason I'll love them.

On a side note about WGM: I REALY MISS ANT COUPLE!!!!!

Also as I doubt Diadem will have the will to the time  to sub -

If anybody wants to help me translate for this couple then I'd be more than happy to sub them. But I'm not doing it all by myself.

EDIT:

@ aegyo.  Mailed back. =]

Also as I doubt Diadem will have the will to the time  to sub -

If anybody wants to help me translate for this couple then I'd be more than happy to sub them. But I'm not doing it all by myself.

sorry to cut your post. aaaah I'm so happy to hear you want to help us translate the videos!!! honestly I really want to help you with translation, subbing, etc just if I understand what they are saying and I understand how to use those program to sub videos  :( :(

I hope you will find someone or two to help you soon and I hope this couple will have a great & super quick subbing team just like the past couples  :lol: anyone interested?

Guest bopeep.

i just watched a few eps of hwanyobi couple when they were on WGM.

and omg hwanhee treats his wife like trash.

and he calls her dog poop.

hopefully jangwoo won't treat eunjung like that :\

Also for anyone who wants to follow MC Kim on twitter,

Follow him here.

He tweets about the couples alot.

I'm really anticipating WooJung's first ep.

Can't wait to see their fake fight after they just married.

Guest aegyo.

I love Lee Jangwoo!

And I was always a huge fan of Eunjung overall.

I've watched some clips of his acting in Three Brothers,

and omg he's so hot. WooJung couple fighting!

I hope the MCs or netizens come up with a better name for them.

They will be the next couple I'll watch ever since my favorite couple,

Adam Couple left :|

And I might consider watching the older couple too.

@PHSsoultree

i'll help you translate their cuts.

check ur inbox please (:

Archived