[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest are-in_88

i'm totally shipper for this couple soooooo much....really anticipating..initially,i'm big fan of the lettuce couple (kim hyung joong ss501 and Hwangbo)..but,i started to watching again because of adam couple and ended up to love yongseo couple because their beginning started is similar with the lettuce couple..but later will be more close and have teary ending..;(.....but for sure, i will support woojung couple...hwaiting!!!!!..just be your true self,so we will be fine..;)blush.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest philistine

H all!

Ottoke! I really didnt learn my lesson. Heart still aching so bad from

Yongseo's couple ending, and probably will still continue to hurt for

a while. Yet here i am, waiting to watch this new couple's first episode.

I still remember how excited i was watching YS's first episode. And my

excitement grew each week and weeks became months, and months

turned into a year.

At this moment, i have yet cultivate any emotions for this couple. Maybe

i'll let my heart chill a bit and hope WooJung couple is the antidote for my

Yongseo's cravings for months to come.

Thing is, i know by expecting so much this soon abt this couple will turn

me into a Woojung's cpl shipper. I am putting my heart out again knowing

so well i'll get excited, happy, disappointed for umpteen times

(again n again n again with WGM pd for their poor editings) and sad all

at the same time.

So u see, im torn. Im still sad that my fav cpl has just ended their reality stint.

But i also need to fill up my Saturdays, which now has an empty slot.

Therefore, im looking forward to brighten my Saturdays again by watching this cpl.

(lol! I dont think i made any sense! Heh sorry if nobody understand my ramblings!)

Regards,

Goguma's couple silent shipper.

Guest uRaHaRa

WooJung?? what a cute name! ^^

honestly i knew im gonna love this couple..

im k-drama follower, i've seen Jang-woo on tv..& im Eun-jung's big fan in T-ara..

so no doubt, WooJung will be my new medicine after YongSeo left..

you guys will see Jang-woo's charms in no time after this! :rolleyes:

Guest Revy1430273526

since adam couple left WGM i didn't watch WGM again but now i really wanna watch because eunjung was there i really like her and lee jang woo so handsome :wub: good pairing can't wait :)

Guest wting89

i'm totally shipper for this couple soooooo much....really anticipating..initially,i'm big fan of the lettuce couple (kim hyung joong ss501 and Hwangbo)..but,i started to watching again because of adam couple and ended up to love yongseo couple because their beginning started is similar with the lettuce couple..but later will be more close and have teary ending..;(.....but for sure, i will support woojung couple...hwaiting!!!!!..just be your true self,so we will be fine..;)blush.gif

OMG are-in_88, me too!!

I love joongbo, yongseo & now woojung.

When i see jangwoo shout "Ya, who are you marrying!", I got reminded of joongbo when uri shillang asked the same thing to hwang buin :) aww, memories.

I think woojung will do great cox both are fun & outgoing ppl. I cant wait to see their story unfold..

Guest miyalx

Just watched their preview with eng subs and I also fond it a bit confusing, but hey they only recorded on the 30th so it's only natural ^^

My favorite moment was at the end... is he that excited to record WGM with her? :lol: Maybe he was/is a fanboy hehehe

Look at his reaction =P

wgm1.png

wgm2.png

What was your favorite moment of the preview?

oh i love Woojung cp after seeing their review lol i sure that this cp will be the hotttest and waiting for the most :wub:

Hwaiting Eunjung!

can't wait anymore

@miyalx: i love when Woo provoked Jung that maked she to bite her lips lol, she was so cute in that moment :wub:

Guest bopeep.

I can't wait for this couple's first episode!!

I will be stalking this thread~ 

I thought Jangwoo would be a shy quiet type just from judging from this interview here.

But after watching the WGM preview,

I love how loud and boisterous he is.

Hopefully he's a good husband to Eunjung,

since she said she needed a husband that could give her strength.

I just hope he doesn't yell at her too much,

and tell her what to do all the time.

I am shipping this couple sfm.

She was one of Nichkhun's ideal type,

Wonjoon's crush in SGB,

and now she's married to Jangwoo.

This show evolves around Eunjung.

Guest diefan

Hello!!

ya, my favorite moments was at the end also when he said, he can't believe his doing this to T-ara Eunjung...,' was he a cool guy by saying that...lol! I think he likes EunJung a lot and he probably be a fan as well.. hehe.  :P

@ bopeep.. ya, I saw that the first episode of Khuntoria clip of WGM when nickhun was asked who was his ideal or faves among Tiara.. and he answered without  hesitation'EunJung' I'm like whoooa'  :D really?I see.. lol! and right away I remember a clip from SGB wonjun.. that makes me seriously think oh eunjung why men go crazy :w00t:'...lol :lol:

REpost: WooJung news

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PwNQGQ-33AY

^^can someone english sub that please?^ or just translate it.  thanks in advance.

Guest bopeep.

lol wow.

according to the YT link of the WooJung Couple News,

Jangwoo is cousins with Hwanhee,

and his mother was also a singer.

He's from a musical family I guess (:

Arghh. I cannot wait for this Saturday.

I want to watch their 1st episode so badd.

btw, does anyone know who's subbing for them?

@diefan

Lol yeah I know :D Even Haha said he had interest in Eunjung.

I can tell you're a T-ara fan or just Eunjung?

Guest bopeep.

This is from Jiyeon's recent Gnomeo & Juliet press conference.

She mentioned WooJung on WGM.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon also took the time to comment briefly on fellow member Eunjung’s recent casting in MBC’s “We Got Married“.

She began, “When I first heard that she’d be appearing in ‘We Got Married’, I was so shocked, but I think it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

When reporters began calling Eunjung’s new husband her ‘brother-in-law’, Jiyeon burst out in laughter and added, “I haven’t met her husband, Lee Jang Woo-ssi, yet so I’m really anticipating what he’s like.  I first heard about it through internet reports, so I tried to search up some basic information.”

Credits to allkpop.

Guest are-in_88

OMG are-in_88, me too!!

I love joongbo, yongseo & now woojung.

When i see jangwoo shout "Ya, who are you marrying!", I got reminded of joongbo when uri shillang asked the same thing to hwang buin :) aww, memories.

I think woojung will do great cox both are fun & outgoing ppl. I cant wait to see their story unfold..

that ryte dear...i'm really anticipating for their debut in WGM...similar with shillang..hehehe....and dun forget hwangbo buin also witty and tomboyish like eunjung...can't wait after all..seem promising!!!besides,i also can see the jealousy of her husband now...eunjung everywhere with other guys..hahaha :wub:

for my opinion..the last preview when he said that he can't believe he doing this with T-ara Eunjung.maybe he can't believe that his partner will be such beautiful person exceed his expectation...his company representative also stated that when he finish his recording,he become more delightful..hahaha.i love that moment and also when eunjung wittily introduced herself....dun forget that the cameraman also said that they are TOP 3 most funniest WGM couple..kyaaaaa..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest are-in_88

'The second couple is none other than Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung. Lee Jang Woo, who’s currently starring in “Smile, Donghae,” shared his hopes of showing a more honest side to himself. He’s also known for having a stronger male fanbase, which many think will be an interesting element to their relationship. Right from the start, he reportedly expressed his masculine charms by being the leader of the relationship.'

full credit from allkpop....

yaaa....what more interesting my fellow friends.....eunjung finally will get her 'lighthouse'...for sure our uri shillang for eunjung will guide our eunjung to be better person....make me more anticipated for this couple.. blush.gifw00t.gif;)

Guest diefan

“We Got Married” to kick off season three with a new theme

by VITALSIGN on April 5, 2011 at 2:33 am

20110402_eunjang_joonhyun.jpg

With the introduction of the Eunjung Lee Jang Woo and Park So Hyun - Kim Won Joon couples, MBC’s “We Got Married” has officially begun its cycle of promotions for its third season!

Unlike season two, which focused on the love story of couples in their 20s, season three aims to draw upon stories of a variety of different age groups.

Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun, who have been friends for 18 long years, will be taking the viewers with them step-by-step as they transition from friendship to romance in a reality show format. 

In the history of the show, the couple has been named the most brave couple with “absolutely zero fakeness involved.”

The second couple is none other than Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung.  Lee Jang Woo, who’s currently starring in “Smile, Donghae,” shared his hopes of showing a more honest side to himself. 

He’s also known for having a stronger male fanbase, which many think will be an interesting element to their relationship. Right from the start, he reportedly expressed his masculine charms by being the leader of the relationship.

Season three officially begins on April 9th, at 5:10 PM KST.

source:allkpop

sorry guys, just had to post it all here.. so no confusion later on.

Guest firefly.dreams

lol wow.

according to the YT link of the WooJung Couple News,

Jangwoo is cousins with Hwanhee,

and his mother was also a singer.

He's from a musical family I guess (:

Arghh. I cannot wait for this Saturday.

I want to watch their 1st episode so badd.

btw, does anyone know who's subbing for them?

@diefan

Lol yeah I know :D Even Haha said he had interest in Eunjung.

I can tell you're a T-ara fan or just Eunjung?

maybe diadem? But they are pretty busy with T-Ara's things so it might take a while. I'm pretty sure WooJung will have more fans in the future so more people will want to sub their episodes.

Guest diefan

maybe diadem? But they are pretty busy with T-Ara's things so it might take a while. I'm pretty sure WooJung will have more fans in the future so more people will want to sub their episodes.

ya I know, with T-ara its like left and right with endorsements...lol!  true tthere are a lot things going on.. I'm still patiently waiting for OMS (oh my school) epi 17 to be eng. subs.:phew:

Guest milesedi

Another ADAM FAN here!! I will give both of new couples a chance. I miss them so much that I was so bored for the last 2 months... I'm so excited to start with WGM Season 3!!! :sweatingbullets:

It's curious because now we are here fans of all old couples!! :lol: :lol:

Guest bopeep.

lol I kinda find it weird that Eunjung is Jangwoo's senior in the acting career.

But Jangwoo is her senior in the singing career by 4 months.

For those who didn't know Jangwoo was part of a project group by SM Ent.

with No Minwoo, and Hyunwoo (currently Music Bank MC).

Project group was called 24/7.

Here he is performing on Music Bank back in 2009.

LINK

(he's the one in the middle).

Is it just me or does he have those piercing charismatic eyes like Lee Minho & Jang Geunsuk?

btw, Eunjung and Jangwoo both have big mouths :DD

Archived