[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CherryBlossom111

Nicknames: 1.Jangwoo-ssi 2.Jangwoo Oppa 3.Jangwoo-nim (more official like Sir Jangwoo) 4.Darling 5.Yeobo (Honey) 6.Stranger (She was kidding and starting to run out of ideas) 7.Sir General (Jangwoo's name sounds like General in Korean) :lol:

Ah thank you :D I noticed it was similiar to his name but didn't know what it meant! lol it's so cute and he was definitely enjoying it who wouldn't I really think they match so well <3 Now we have to wait a week again until next episode ~

@aegyo

Thank you so much for the quick subs :D I'm enjoying it even more with subs now!

Guest PHSsoultree

@skyys @ sunflower7484 @ ashtoh @surrel_v @ ALL 1 LINER COMMENTS ---- one liner comments will be in the red and/or ignored. Please don't post one liners. ^_^ TYFYT

Reason being. It comes under soompi RULES.

Is Jangwoo under SM entertainment?

To the best of my knowledge. No, he moved agencies. But his profile doesn't list his current company. I don't know why. O.O and for all my internet trolling skills I can't find any info to confirm/deny this. So he may well still be under SM but I'm pretty sure he isn't.

@lina.amelia - CC = Campus Couple. And if you ever post a one liner again people will ignore you/ (-) down your comment.

@cxxstar - Followed the tumblr ^_^ ... Woo our little international fandom is growing quickly

@ are-in_88 - Oh no they are preparing for a Japan debut? Damn. Well, hopefully it wont be anytime soon ^_^

@aegyo. - Gomowo for the subs ^_^ I'll help you next week.

Guest lina.amalina

what else is there to say if i am just asking a simple question. must i type the question in a very complicated way until no one can understand what i am asking. i am just asking a simple question. and seriously why must it be more than two lines. should i just lengthen my question with rubbish and nonsensical stuff so that my comment will be more than one-line long and poeple will not mark me down. this is nonsense. i just didn't understand that small short term and i must  write a very long sentence so that my comment won't be ignored? this is unreasonable.

To the best of my knowledge. No, he moved agencies. But his profile doesn't list his current company. I don't know why. O.O and for all my internet trolling skills I can't find any info to confirm/deny this. So he may well still be under SM but I'm pretty sure he isn't.

Guest bee_lover

lina dear. you may think that way. but your one line posts are breaking the rule. nd if the admin knows this, she might close this thread. it happened sometimes to other threads. when there are too many rules violated over and over again, and the admins find out. they will close the thread, and we wouldn't want this thread to be closed right?? where else can we spazz then?

Guest mime_niya

i`m guilty of the one liner tooo..

guys or gurls [ most that have 1 post/new member] please follow the rules. rules make us behave, and this has enable the community to be as long as it is now.

even if you got ONLY one question, ask away THEN spazz some. that way, it wont be a one-liner things. okay~

@aegyo, nice works~ hehhee.

Guest lina.amalina

ok so i ask 1 qn then spazz.. me lyke spazz.

whoops sorry one-liner. yay eunjung! go jang woo! woojung fighting! yay WGM! . like totally  awesome. ok i donno what t write sommore. hmm i am a yongseo shipper. i appreciate subs even though i can somehow understand what they are saying after a year of watching dramas. but ther are some words and phrases that i do not know.

THANK YOU AEGYO FOR THE SUBS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!

Awesome for them ! I hope that it will keep on rising.

“We Got Married” increases viewer ratings, places first for its time slot

by VITALSIGN on April 10, 2011 at 1:31 am

20110410_wegotmarried_season3.jpg

MBC kicked off their third season of “We Got Married” this week and was met with fantastic results!

According to information revealed by AGB Nielsen Media Research on April 10th, this week’s episode recorded 9.5% in viewer ratings. Last week, the show had recorded 7.2%, making it a 2.3% rise.

Not only that, but “We Got Married” placed first for its time slot. As it was the first episode featuring new couples Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung, and Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun, many were more than likely showing their interest in the new changes to the show.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Star Junior Show” and KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” recorded 7.8% and 3.3%, respectively.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Guest the cutie

waaaaaa thank you so much aegyo ^^

i really appreciate your hard work XD

i even more love this couple after watch the vid with sub kekeke

the couple ring are so cute >___<

aigooo...totally fallen for this couple...

they're so cute :wub:

at first I kinda sceptical with LJW,

since I never see him in variety..

I thought he gonna be awkward or shy,

but fortunately they're not awkward... :D

btw, aegyo thx very much for sharing with us...

Guest Ljhay1401

hi guys! first and foremost...my thanks to aegyo for the subs...kamsamida! :rolleyes:

actually i'm a die hard goguma fan...i was trying to see if this couple would feel in the void left by my favorite couple....and yep i wasn't disappointed! yeepeee! :w00t:   after this first ep...i'm really looking forward to seeing this couple more...now saturdays would still be the same....would still be able to spazz and look forward to saturdays...

i don't have much info about eunjung, only that she's a part of t-ara, but from what i see, she's a really bubbly and lovable person...and her nampyeon...lee jang woo...whew! there's something about this guy that you want to get to know him more...cute, hot, mysterious and much more..hahaha....:wub: they make a great couple...undeniably there is chemistry there....hope to see more unexpected qualities from this couple...

Guest samshiku

eunjung's tweet from 10hrs ago!

오늘 전주가요. 전주비빔밥먹고왔음 좋겠다^^!!

roughly says (pardon my elementary korean):

I'm going Jeonju today. I prepared Bibimbap for the trip, How great^^!

PLEASE correct me if it says otherwise!

but if i rmb correctly, jeonju is where jangwoo is from right? ;) looks like they made a trip back to his hometown!

^

haha yes that was what I thought too :w00t:

I remember Jangwoo said something about jeonju's food is the best or something (not really sure about my korean) :sweatingbullets:

and now she (or maybe they) even eat the bibimbap

it will be a great progress if they already made a trip to his hometown

oh well they already spoke to their mom-in-law on their firt meeting :phew:

I LUUUUUUVVVVVV the way jangwoo look at eunjung :wub:

hahaha.. can't tomorrow be Saturday??!

first time posting in this thread.

i really liked this couple. I came across eunjung from videos of FT Island and from Dream High. She's one talented actress and a good singer. As for Jang Woo, it's just last week when I knew he existed but he's also a good singer and actor. They match well and it's really fun watching them. I'm a big YongSeo fan and this new couple somehow in someways lessen the loneliness. Seeing fellow gogumas here, I'm glad to see that you also loved this couple and I'm happy to see Dduk and Mountainmadman (YongSeo's resident translators) comment on this thread. Hope they will come to love this new couple for they will be good assets in this thread as they were in YongSeo thread.

More power in our new couple. Can't wait to see how they will progress.

Guest red2aflam

I subbed part 1.

Watch it here. 

LINK

Please be patient with the rest of the parts.

I'm extremely busy, and it takes forever for one person to do all the translating an subbing.

I love this couple. My new OTP (:

would u like any help for the subbing?

Archived