[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest bintangkalerbiru

how can you not love this couple??? after the first minute i watch woojung couple cut i was totaly hooked!!

jangwoo's mischievous smile like a naughty kids who got an idea, and eunjung's outgoing personality got me charmed. i think it's not unfair to say tht it is still an early stage to nsay that they are made for each other but i totally enjoy their reaction to each other. i'm not going to analyse more on their relationship because one episode is not enough to say anything. but all i want to say is...WooJung couple fighting!! i'll be rooting u guys!!!i'm officially WooJung couple sgippers! (until they change any new name for them then i'll use Woojung couple for now) LOL.

special thanks to subbers and translators aegyo & TiaraCraze Team for making my day. love u guys. fighting!!

Everyone,spazz away!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on JangWoo's House:

Although I'm curious of what JangWoo's house looks like, I have a hunch that it's a trailer-like-house. If you look at the picture they took together, the back wall is of wood. Also, when they arrived, there seemed to be an area of vast land and grass.

Guest bananaleaf

a new fan here!

I love this whistling part..it's so adorable esp when she put her hands on her ear like that telephone can game (did i confuse anyone?lol)

200e32v.gif

AND THIS...

JW: The coffee place we’re going to, we can see the Han river

EJ: Really?

JW: The truth is, I can also see Han river from my house

EJ: Oh, really?

JW: Honestly, I have a coffee machine at home, so…

EJ: I’m going to your house?! You have an ulterior motive!

JW: Why? Why? We are married *swooonnn*lol

Guest aegyo.

PART 2 IS SUBBED AND READY TO BE WATCHED.

LINK

all parts are subbed.

btw, please stop linking videos that people have re uploaded from the tiaracraze channel and subbed themselves. they've ripped and re uploaded without my permission. really brings down my energy to continue subbing.

Guest cxxstar

Thoughts on JangWoo's House:

Although I'm curious of what JangWoo's house looks like, I have a hunch that it's a trailer-like-house. If you look at the picture they took together, the back wall is of wood. Also, when they arrived, there seemed to be an area of vast land and grass.

That's what I thought too. Or maybe he's remodeling it, because the walls and things only looked half done. It looks bigger than a trailer though. Maybe Eun Jung will help him decorate it! :)

I probably lost count of how many times I've watched their first episode raw or with subs... ugh!!! and it's still monday [will be tuesday in a few mins], it's still a long way to go for the next episode... I love the new couples of WGM's new season but WooJung is my fave... Just when I was missing watching T-ara on Hello Baby now there's another show... I'm not too sure if that house they are in is really JW's house but whatever the case is I'm curious as to what's next... can't help but be impatient for the next episode!!!!!!!!

Thanks to aegyo and tiaracraze for the trans, subs and vids!!!

Guest are-in_88

LINK

all parts are subbed.

btw, please stop linking videos that people have re uploaded from the tiaracraze channel and subbed themselves. they've ripped and re uploaded without my permission. really brings down my energy to continue subbing.

THANKS SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND..PLEASE!CHEER UP..YEAH,I KNOW U ARE SAD WHEN PEOPLE LINKING THE LINK AND RE-UPLOADED YOUR HARD WORKS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION...BE PATIENT K!WE LOVE YOU.....

FOR ALL MY FRIEND HERE,PLEASE ASKED THE SUBBED VIDEO OWNER BEFORE YOU ALL RE-UPLOADED IT TO OTHERS WEBSITES AND SO ON....APPRECIATE THEIR HARD WORK OKAY...WE ARE ALL BIG FAMILY HERE,AND ALL ARE WOOJUNG SHIPPER...IN THE SAME SHIP,IN THE SAME GOAL RIGHT....TO LOVE OUR LEE JANG WOO AND EUNJUNG COUPLE RIGHT?THE MODERATOR AND ALL THE TRANSLATOR HERE ARE LIKE PRESIDENT IN THIS COMMUNITY...SO,PLEASE FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTION AND ADVISE....

WE WANNA KEEP THIS FORUM KEEP ALIVE RIGHT?I HOPE SO....LOVE YOU GUYS.... :wub:

Guest KQI88

I really like this couple ^^

I love how they have so much things in common. I did not know that EJ had so much aegyo and i can see a little of the leader characterist in JW just as in Hwanhee, maybe it runs in the family hahaha

I'm looking foward to this specially their first quarrel, event and jealousy display haha

LINK

all parts are subbed.

Thanks so much, too bad MBC has removed it from Youtube already :(

We fully support your efforts

Guest timpa

Yea... youtube is bad for Kpop shows nowadays. Most of the Korean broadcast companies now have relationships with Youtube where they can run a check through youtube while it looks are certain frames or code in their shows in order to match it up. Sometimes stuff which is listed as private with no comments sneaks through for awhile, but I think if you want something to stay up for a while your better bet is to use dailymotion.com

Aww I like them. :)

I like their personalities together.

Jangwoo seems really laid back and Eunjung was shy and cute.

I thought he was going to be nervous meeting her, but he didn't show it. haha

Hope it gets more exciting because I like their chemistry so far.

Wonder if they'll do the things that were on Eunjung's dating list.

Thanks for the Eng subs.

Guest YSLN0910

Hello~ I'm new in here haha. After Yongseo leaving WGM, I don't know what I'm going to every Saturday and then I'm watching WooJung... and YES I SHIP THIS COUPLE AS WELL \m/

Lmao Jangwoo is so cute and romantic. Please treat me well in this thread (and yea, I'm still active on YS thread) :pv

p.s: my bad english, sowwie ><

Guest han_oelguri

is there new link for part 2...??

i didn't get to watch it yet...

the link from tiaracraze already removed.. :(

is there new link for part 2...??

i didn't get to watch it yet...

the link from tiaracraze already removed.. :(

Yeaupp

Part 2 Twitvid: http://www.twitvid.com/VTQ8Q

Part 2 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=154374407959628

cr. SNJsubs

Guest mindori

snjeung - thank you for sub ^^ hope you continue every ep.

and thanks to aegyo for the trans subs too.

Can't wait for Saturday tooooo.

Guest _snowflake_

T-ara’s Eunjung says she is not dating Kim Soo Hyun

20110412_eunjung_1.jpg

T-ara’s Eunjung explained the dating rumors involving herself and Kim Soo Hyun.

On April 11th, the idol refuted the rumor, saying, “I’m close to Kim Soo Hyun but a dating rumor is just just out of the blue.”

Eunjung became close to the actor while filming KBS2TV’s “Dream High“. After the drama ended, she was picked to endorse ‘SPRIS‘ alongside him, which gave enough room for a dating rumor to be formed. There were even rumors about how the two would be the next couple on MBC’s “We Got Married“.

The idol stated, “I’m not only close to Kim Soohyun, but Suzy, Taecyeon, and the other idols as well. We have been contacting each other even after the drama ended. I think the rumors formed because we had also filmed an ad together.”

She added, “After seeing an article about Kim Soo Hyun and I becoming partners for “We Got Married”, I thought that rumors were scary as people made them out to be. When we met at a shoot, I asked him what he was doing the day I had my “We Got Married” filming and he said he was resting at home. I said ‘So then you’re not becoming my husband’ and we laughed together.”

Eunjung is currently filming “We Got Married” with Lee Jang Woo and is preparing to begin filming for a historical drama called “King Geuncho“.

Source: JoongAng via Nate + ALLKPOP

-------------------

Totally love this picture of her. She looks so gorgeous :wub:

I hope they'll invite KSH to their home, I want to see some jealous Jang Woo :D

Guest shinta_lee

hey guys...

hmm, my first post ever. or not, I can't remember.

All I know is, no couple like this couple since WGM S1, and I was practically moved to give a little bit of my thought.

Eun Jung - Jang Woo are sooooooooooooooo adorable I swear. They're nothing like YeongSeo or Adam, they're just amazing.

Idk, I've been waiting for this idol-non idol couple forever and Now I get them.

I seriously like their interactions, and I betcha', they're gonna be amazing and we'll all be happy shippers.

Hahaha...I'm jolting from excitement crap...

And thank you for TiaraCraze and SNJeung for the subs. You guys are rockin'....

Archived