[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

So my immediate reaction after watching the first episode is 'WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT?' I'll admit that this has happened before with another couple, but I can guarantee you that I am most definitely hooked on them and I definitely have a lot of confidence in them as a couple, not so shy and awkward, but not so lovey dovey as well and Jangwoo is so charismatic I can't even begin to coherently explain how happy I was watching Eunjung stutter, laugh and the two pretty much leaping into what would take the other couples months thus episodes to get too. They've greeted each other's parents, he's taking her to his house. Honestly, the best couple that has yet to come out of the second Season of We Got Married and I have extreme confidence in their ability to grow closer and be more couple like and all that.

Campus Couple/WooJung Couple/JangJung Couple or whatever you call them, I am crazy excited for their episodes now :) and anticipate the growth of this thread and their fans ^^

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bintangkalerbiru

so many cute fanart!! thank you!!! maybe i should make one later. just for the fun of it.^^

i want to spazz here more until this thread has more active and frequent spazzers.

i love the scene where jangwoo ask eunjung what does she wants to call him. his voice become soft he count "2nd" and "3rd" and become softer after eunjung said "jagiya~" "yeobo~" and suddenly his voice get a bit high when she said "strangers?". lol. and also i like it when he always called himself oppa. like oppa this and oppa that. for example when he said, "we're going to ride in oppa's car,this is really oppa's car" wow..so cute!! like it a lot.

my sis told me that she doesn't like it when jangwoo's smile because it hide his cuteness but i disagree with him because he's cute in different way when he's smiling and not smiling. have made any sense? lol. eunjung...i really2 like her. since she's in coffe shop i really do like her. and i started to watch dream high and woojung couple because of her(but then i fall in love with kimsoohyun after watching DH and here with both woojung couple) and i'll be rooting for them for sure. first time watching wgm from the 1st episode.

anyway,hello everyone!! have a nice spazzing day!! ^^

p/s maybe i'll try to make some fan art later. just to make this thread lively and colourful as start!!

Guest CherryBlossom111

so many cute fanart!! thank you!!! maybe i should make one later. just for the fun of it.^^

i want to spazz here more until this thread has more active and frequent spazzers.

i love the scene where jangwoo ask eunjung what does she wants to call him. his voice become soft he count "2nd" and "3rd" and become softer after eunjung said "jagiya~" "yeobo~" and suddenly his voice get a bit high when she said "strangers?". lol. and also i like it when he always called himself oppa. like oppa this and oppa that. for example when he said, "we're going to ride in oppa's car,this is really oppa's car" wow..so cute!! like it a lot.

my sis told me that she doesn't like it when jangwoo's smile because it hide his cuteness but i disagree with him because he's cute in different way when he's smiling and not smiling. have made any sense? lol. eunjung...i really2 like her. since she's in coffe shop i really do like her. and i started to watch dream high and woojung couple because of her(but then i fall in love with kimsoohyun after watching DH and here with both woojung couple) and i'll be rooting for them for sure. first time watching wgm from the 1st episode.

anyway,hello everyone!! have a nice spazzing day!! ^^

p/s maybe i'll try to make some fan art later. just to make this thread lively and colourful as start!!

I think that is my favourite scene of the whole episode! He was so embarrassed after he asked her how he should call her! It was so cute <3 I think he looks really cute when he is embarrassed :wub:

And I believe he was really enjoying it when she calls him "jagiya" and "yeobo" but he probably didn't want to admit yet since they've just met :D but maybe he will suggest later to her to call him "jagiya" or "yeobo"

I also started to watch this because of EunJung since I liked her in CH and DH! But now I really start to like this oppa :wub:

I think that is my favourite scene of the whole episode! He was so embarrassed after he asked her how he should call her! It was so cute <3 I think he looks really cute when he is embarrassed :wub:

And I believe he was really enjoying it when she calls him "jagiya" and "yeobo" but he probably didn't want to admit yet since they've just met  :D but maybe he will suggest later to her to call him "jagiya" or "yeobo"

I also started to watch this because of EunJung since I liked her in CH and DH! But now I really start to like this oppa  :wub:

I find him a gentleman basing on that particular scene because although he liked it when she suggested calling him "jagiya" and "yeobo" he still chose a more formal one. It would be weird if they went with yeobo and jagiya even if they weren't that close... soon maybe, when they both can talk comfortably as in lose the honorifics and all it would naturally come [or just my thoughts]...

His dimples!!! 

Saturday come faster!!!

Guest jaeshi_cassie

really want download this videos so bad.. where can i download it?? but not streaming version.. could anyone help me?? thanks..

I'm loving this couple ever since they release the news they are the new WGM couple! I knew for sure they will be a different, fun, and strong couple. After my heart broke for the YongSeo couple. :sweatingbullets: I was really hoping Eun Jung will do it and luckily she did. I was all smiles watching them via live stream even though I don't understand what they were saying but just the actions made me smile. I like the boldness of them both! Straight to the point and very mature! So excited for the next episodes! :rolleyes: They really look good together! Handsome Lee Jang Woo and pretty Ham Eun Jung! love it love it!

Thanks to aegyo and TiaraCraze. Keep up the good work. To all out there helping out translating/subbing or sharing news etc. thank you always.

Guest CherryBlossom111

I find him a gentleman basing on that particular scene because although he liked it when she suggested calling him "jagiya" and "yeobo" he still chose a more formal one. It would be weird if they went with yeobo and jagiya even if they weren't that close... soon maybe, when they both can talk comfortably as in lose the honorifics and all it would naturally come [or just my thoughts]...

His dimples!!! 

Saturday come faster!!!

You're right since she also asked him to talk formally until they get closer it would be kind of awkward to call him "jagiya" or "yeobo" right away :sweatingbullets:

But I can really imagine them getting close pretty quickly and calling each other "jagiya" and "yeobo" :wub:

Why can't it be Saturday yet :( I think I've never wanted to see something so badly like the next episode :sweatingbullets:

Guest diefan

ahhh, bummer. the link from Youtube part 2,&3 has been removed..

found link from DailyMotion part 2,& 3. isn't it good idea  to upload all parts to Dailymotion just incase iMBC remove it all?

http://www.dailymoti...0409-wj-2-3_fun 

http://www.dailymoti...0409-wj-3-3_fun

credit:  nomnomshow   my big thanks to aegyo for subbing it all. *clap *clap

oh btw. those fan arts are awesome snowflake. is it OK if I borrow it and use it as my signature pix..?  

right now, I don't understand the photobucket  site it says under maintenance..:huh:

Okay so I think you'll have had enough korean text thrown at you tonight/today LOL. Sorry, but it's important stuff. no? XD

Okay, I just wanted an excuse to post something.

ROFL PHSoultree! I don't know which one to choose are you incredibly funny or  incredibly cute ?

I found this fan art here that's very cute :)

woojung3.jpg

Guest x_asianaddict

They are such a cute and interesting couple.

WooJung is my new favorite after Adam <3

I wonder how Eun Jung will react after

watching Jang Woo's 2% commericial...

Even I was jealous ;P

Guest bintangkalerbiru

His dimples!!! 

Saturday come faster!!!

i know right!!! his dimple and his smile is just..*sigh*

i think Jangwoo sometimes drop the honorific here and there although he said "oppa will use jeondongmal then" because i think he already felt comfortable with eunjung with her bubly and get along personality.

aahh...cute cute cute!! i watched their cut for 10 times already and never get enough of it.

thanks again aegyo and TiaraCraze. u guys make my day.and everyobe here too!! <3

Guest bluenitesky

I want saturday to be here already, this couple is going to make me suffer every week im so addicted >.< And i really want to see their "house" does anyone ( similar to me ) think he's rich ? I mean he got his own car, a house and i think somewhere in the preview he said " he has another one " !

Guest PHSsoultree

ROFL PHSoultree! I don't know which one to choose are you incredibly funny or  incredibly cute ?

I'd like to think a bit of both?... Or maybe it's just due to the fact that I say some stupid stuff that comes across as funny/cute. Meh, either way ! I'M CUTE ^_^

(p.s. don't feel that you have to type out my entire name everytime, feel free to just write PHS or Soultree)

Wow, all these incredible/beautiful fan arts are gorgeous. :wub:

I wish I had time/patience for photoshop. Nah, I'm just not that apt at technology.

Also this may be OT for this thread but JangWoo's drama 'Laugh/smile DongHae' recorded a all-round high viewership nationwide on it's latest episode, which aired on the 11th. It's rose by 1.9%, from 38.1% to 40%. Wahh, Surely the WGM stans (fans) who are curious about JangWoo tuned in and saw our handsome man on screen. Just, you know, doing the day job so he can pay his bills/pay off the money he owes for his house (shack). Source (omitt most of this article as it's a spoiler/episode recap, therefore not worth translating, but worth sharing)

I don't know what to share? I have nothing. Ummm...

It's nice to see new fans here, as well as seeing other WGM fandoms moving on (YongSeo, Adam) I think it's healthy for them to at least give other couples a chance. Don't get me worng, YongSeo is forever real in my heart, but it's good to see all the fandoms supporting each-other.

excl.gif I was thinking: They should get JangWoo on 'StrongHeart'. I need that in my life. or 'Come To Play' ... I bet he has lots of juicy stories, and it would be nice to see more of his personality. I feel like I only know his on-screen characters. I need more info on this guy, seriosuly.

Does anybody remember the old-school episodes of 'come to play' the WGM specials? When they had all the couples attend and dish the dirt on each-other? I want more of them. Even if our new couples aren't in it.

All the old programmes were the best ones =[     *major sadface*

@ diefan - Your signature is all sorts of flawless/precious!

3 days to go WooJung shippers!!!!!

p.s. sorry I haven't been active. Having to work for a living is a richard simmons

Guest scatterbrain

mc Kim's tweet:

Just finished recording WGM...Khuntoria's lets win mission...A funny episode of clumpsy Korean speaking...An episode of WonJoon&Sohyun;'s past exposure...An episode of bloody battle of JangWoo&EunJung;couple..

Tune in to this Saturday's WGM!...Have a good day..V587~!!

credit: snjeung@twitter

Guest amy235

Bloody battle?? LOL

It's gonna be interesting ;)

3 more days.. yahoo!!

For aegyo and tiaracraze team who are kind enough to sub woojung's cut.. you're the best!!

Saranghae~~

Too bad I've nothing to share..

Only eunjung already started recording her new drama rite?

She looks very pretty..

Go Woojung Couple/CC!!!!

Hi WooJung shippers :)

I have found some Lee Jang Woo's pictures on the net.

He is so cute and handsome :lol: Enjoy!

Jang Woo wearing Korean traditional hanbok

1KW4x.jpg

Jang Woo drama picture

NBu84.jpg1si3P.jpg

pINJf.jpgolwB6.png

Jang Woo wearing a Superman costume. So funny!

B3dCX.jpg

Jang Woo's shirtless cut

Lj4V6.jpg

He is so handsome!

i3KMp.jpgCdgCm.jpg

Guest xx-outsider-xx

before i visited this thread, i thot i was the only one who's crazy about this couple and rewind their raw episode so many times and spazz about it to my frens who had no idea what i was talking about. haha.

but now i realize i'm not alone. Eun jung's such a darling and jangwoo is rather charismatic. together they are simply charming. and i'm charmed.

Archived