Guest 16607089

i just love the fact that they're at the same college and major

so i hope they can meet up at campus

it will be so interesting

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest are-in_88

@skyys @ sunflower7484 @ ashtoh @surrel_v @ ALL 1 LINER COMMENTS ---- one liner comments will be in the red and/or ignored. Please don't post one liners. ^_^ TYFYT

Reason being. It comes under soompi RULES.

To the best of my knowledge. No, he moved agencies. But his profile doesn't list his current company. I don't know why. O.O and for all my internet trolling skills I can't find any info to confirm/deny this. So he may well still be under SM but I'm pretty sure he isn't.

@lina.amelia - CC = Campus Couple. And if you ever post a one liner again people will ignore you/ (-) down your comment.

@cxxstar - Followed the tumblr ^_^ ... Woo our little international fandom is growing quickly

@ are-in_88 - Oh no they are preparing for a Japan debut? Damn. Well, hopefully it wont be anytime soon ^_^

@aegyo. - Gomowo for the subs ^_^ I'll help you next week.

yes..from what i read from their forum...Eunjung will be more busier this day..actually i dunno why she take it so many job in the one time...ermmmm,really hope she's not exhausted..

DEAR....to all my friends here....

i wanna tell you guys for this week episode for WGM 3,they got 1st place and the 2nd is Super Junior Foresight and 3rd is 100 out of 100 variety program...full credit to @allkopop.congrats for the new couple...everybody excited for their appearance...i think we also feel the same ryte?

Thankyou aegyo! :D We really appreciate your hard work and consideration for us. (: It was great knowing what they were talking about. Honestly, i have to say i really like them! I like this couple, WooJung! It's really amazing how they're not half-awkward at all. I mean, they were a little but after that, it's like they knew each other before. I can't wait for the other subbed parts! (:

Guest Revy1430273526

woaaaaaa big thanks to aegyo for subbing this i really love it (:

i really like this couple their 1st meeting eunjung so excited jangwoo shy n cool man i'm surprise they're in the same college wow fate kekekekek i like when they're talking with their parents by phone

Guest duongtu9x

This is the first time that I post comment in soompi

Because I realy realy realy like the couple WooJung so I have reg nick to this 4rum :))

And thank you very much, aegyo thanks for subbing into english :x

(but I can't wait for the next parts ^^)

Eun Jung is so pretty, funny, Jang Woo is very handsome and interesting. They are a perfect couple.

Love them :)

Guest special-me

If you guys arelooking for some subbed cuts of this couple..

I was browsing around youtube and found this.

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5dk7R56dAQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

part 2; http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

(cr; hyofany857)

sorry for the one (two) liner.. i didnt really have much to say, but I wanted to share this since

many people wants to see a subbed version of this couple.

@ QueenXKnit - Seriosuly they're making a full album? Didn't they just release an album like 2 months ago? Aigoo, I need to start diggin up T-ARA news and actually reading it. -.-" I hope they don't try to debut in Japan, if they do then, damn, it'll be painfull to watch them both sleep deprived and out of it.

JW husbands scheduel; the good thing about weekday dramas is that they dont often do live-shooting, because although they shoot during the week it doesn't air until the next week instead of the next night, like say, My Princess did (and 49 Days is currently doing) also weekly dramas tend to have more characters so it's easier for the actors to catch a break and a few Z's inbetween shooting. *delusional/hopeful, I know*

And yeah my signature, you like it? I thought I'd try to spread the WooJung love outside of this thread XD *high5*

Dear PHSoultree, I think that sleep deprived Wang Joo and Eunjung would be fun to watch (I'm trying to see it in a good light). When, personally I'm sleep deprived It's like I'm drunk. Now imagine Eunjung and Jang Woo being drunk ... I WANT to see that XD 

*high5* you back 

For the awesome people who want to help sub, SNJsubs are currently subbing Woojung couple and even Brave couple. I think SNjeung will be in need of subbers to take care of them each week. If you want to join them here the website - facebook- twitter

Guest scatterbrain

i have watched the chinese-subbed episode. while waiting for the english one, maybe i can share some parts that i like if it's okay :sweatingbullets:

after jangwoo whistled T-Ara's song>

EJ: wow. can you whistle the whole song?

JW: yes i can

EJ: good. then i will dance along with it

JW: really?!

JW: promise me. it will be something different

(made pinky promise)

EJ: aigo..this is the first skinship.

then both of them became shy

in the car>

JW: the coffe place we're going to...we can see han river

EJ: really?

JW: the truth is, i can also see han river from my house

EJ: O,really?

JW: honestly, i have coffee machine at home, so...

EJ: i'm going to your HOUSE?? you have alterior motive!

JW: why?why?we are married

i find this scene very funny. both of them are not afraid to speak out their mind, which i like

Guest diefan

i have watched the chinese-subbed episode. while waiting for the english one, maybe i can share some parts that i like if it's okay :sweatingbullets:

after jangwoo whistled T-Ara's song>

EJ: wow. can you whistle the whole song?

JW: yes i can

EJ: good. then i will dance along with it

JW: really?!

JW: promise me. it will be something different

(made pinky promise)

EJ: aigo..this is the first skinship.

then both of them became shy

in the car>

JW: the coffe place we're going to...we can see han river

EJ: really?

JW: the truth is, i can also see han river from my house

EJ: O,really?

JW: honestly, i have coffee machine at home, so...

EJ: i'm going to your HOUSE?? you have alterior motive!

JW: why?why?we are married

i find this scene very funny. both of them are not afraid to speak out their mind, which i like

Yes! lovet! I find it very amusing this two are.. they speak from the heart and what ever comes out is out.

Both seem honest and very outgoing personality.

btw, what's up with this one liner line... gesshh..  you know sometimes I don't know what to say, and in the hurry..  therefore one liner is should be OK?...lol ~peace

@ aegyo by any chance part 2 will be subbed soon? I thank you sooo much and really really  appreciate all you doing.  "~Chincha!? Chinchiayo!" EunJung favorite lines.. lol!

Guest _snowflake_

That was so hilarious!

:D

1414ku0.gif

mv2gyw.gif

Her facial expressions are adorable ^_^

1zq3qth.gif

Jang-go nim! :wub:

2cqcpr8.gif

She said Jang Go nim again :wub: I really love the way of her saying Janggo nim.

29kup6v.gif

Promise...

5pqwi.gif

:lol:

2qs6h51.gif

a9x1zn.gif

Ahjumma doesn't know T-ARA. LOL

2ihv2oj.gif

Guest Seobabyfans

man i really die hard to know what they talking about.i wish i am from korea.this my first post here. before i was yongseo fans.now after i watched them i think i will become of woojung fans.please if somebody know subtitle just put post here .for the video i can wait to wait it later.i wish somebody can make full recap here

Guest PHSsoultree

Dear PHSoultree, I think that sleep deprived Wang Joo and Eunjung would be fun to watch (I'm trying to see it in a good light). When, personally I'm sleep deprived It's like I'm drunk. Now imagine Eunjung and Jang Woo being drunk ... I WANT to see that XD

Sorry to cut your post but, LMFAO that would be pretty epic to see. I know the feeling of being drunk on sleep-deprivation. Eye's can't focus, mouth says what it want, arms/legs moving on their own acord. It would be so lolzy to watch that episode. I can imagine their conversations taking a weird turn, down some exotic routes. I think when EunJung is sleep her aegyo would be over-the-top and it would kill JangWoo. >_< Oh, Lord I need this episode.

@seobabyfans - links have already been posted to (the currently semi-finished) subs, backtrack a few pages or... Go Here

Also, for recaps go back a few pages and read our spazzy comments/semi-translations. You'll get a general jist of what's going on.

@_snowflakes_ - .gif's ... I Love you. I've always wanted to know how to make .gif's. But I don't have the right software. =/ So thank you for these ^_^ also this was the funniest moment of the entire episode.

2hhgni9.gif  Bless her, she was so flustered.

@diefan - Not posting one-liners is actually an official rule of soompi. They count as SPAM. Also, I don't know about you, but I find it so easy to not see/ignore one-liners. Not being mean, but when I scroll down the page my mind doesn't recognise/see one-liners. 

Obviously, all thoughts, opinions + nice comments are appreciated, but one-liners (anything under 20 words) just count as spam. Ottoke?!

@special-me - Aren't the subs in the videos an EXACT replica of aegyo.'s subs? o.0

Trololol it may just be me, but I feel like I'm only posting non-sense today. If anybody's got anything relating to our couple they want translated, be sure to post it.

Or if you've got any sexy/silly vids of Lee husband, be sure to post and feed my new addiction.

THIS MAKES ME LOL JangWoo ahjumma perm 0:06 I swear that is GwangSu (RM) xD

This Translate start from the couple on stage hope you guy like it ^_^

by the way I'll wating for aegyo channel too...thanks so much

JW : just plain dish can't satisfy me!

JW : visiting nice places with his parents! (the third mission)

you must be very close with your parents. do you have siblings?

EJ : i'm only daughter..

JW : i'm only son, too! i

JW : it seems i can do all these things on the list for you..

and some of them are what i also wanted to do...

thinks like you want to learn how to drive and i can teach you.. ,

i am good drive keke

JW : actually i go to school, which is near from here.

EJ : you must be kidding! what school do you go to?

JW : i go to Dong Guk University.

EJ : i go to Dong Guk, too! hello, senior?

(crowd: they seem to be in senior-junior relationship at school..

omo, they are a c.c! -which means campus couple-, )

JW : what is your major ?

EJ : are you acting major?

(omo omo they're a real c.c!)

JW : and which class are you in?

EJ : (in disciplined manner)

i'm Ham Eunjung, in 48th graduating class!

JW : then i'll use informal language, ok? haha

EJ : (what the!) which class are you in ?

JW : i'm 46th class (which is two year earlier then hers).

EJ : Hahaha(stands up)

JW : you right, you better stand up in front of your senior

EJ : i feel like i'm doing morning cleaning in my school!! ..

we can go greeting to professors now..

JW : are you serious? keke 

EJ : (OMG )

JW : so you are Dong Guk student...

am i using informal language very naturally, right?

JW : can i cross my legs? haha it's very comfortable haha

EJ : you know we juniors greet seniors like this, in shape of 90 degree,

Hello, i'm acting major Ham, Eun Jung! then they look at us for some seconds

then say ''ok" then we can leave... yes it was a bit strange for me to meet here

because it's so close from our school..

JW : actually i'm not familliar with other spots except here(cause i'm from JeonJu)

and there are many good memories around here.. so ..

EJ : you must have been CC ( you must had another relationship in school )

JW : no i didn't mean that

EJ : then what do you mean by that you have many good many memories around here?

JW : you also have many memories here! you don't remember the morning ?cleanings? wanna do that again?

EJ : actually i did it on the very first day of the class because i was late that day

EJ : you were absent at the freshmen hazing, weren't you?

JW : yes i wasn't there.

EJ : if you had been there that day, you would have liked me.

JW : what did you do that there?

EJ : i danced to Hyori unni's TokTokTok, and i also did makchoom (random dance)

Jw : so you think i'm gonna fall for you if i see your dancing ?

EJ : no i'm just saying that... i mean

JW : you just said that

EJ: i didn't mean you will fall for me i'm just feel like you'll like to see it,

me doing my effort..... right, i'll take back those word

JW : show me the dance, please?

EJ: no way~ i forgot the choreography..

JW : but you said it was a random dance.

it's just right time for getting memories back..those freshmen hazing times.

i'll go over there .

do you want lighting checkup for the dance?

i'll shout for you while you're dancing!!

EJ :(omg)

JW : i heard that 47th class kids ware very nice..

EJ: (?)

JW : you don't know the time when i was freshmen,..

if senior orders? juniors should do it, there is no exception!

JW : And! I'M 46TH!! wait, who's representative of 46th class?

i'm gonna call him

EJ : Oh..... he's too much TT

(JW moves chair )

EJ : now i know why you picked a theater as a meeting place!!

JW : i didn't know you are my partner, really din't know it's you

JW : well you'd better greet first.

EJ : (in a disciplined manner) Hello, I'm Ham Eun Jung who wants to marry

JW : HEY! WHO are you marrying?

EJ : I'm married to the senior Lee Jang Woo,

who's sitting infront of me!

Cr.peritamon@youtube

Guest bintangkalerbiru

it's been a long time since i cam to soompi and finally i'm back for eunjung-jangwoo couple!!!

i'm rooting for this couple coz they both are so cute.

WooJUng couple fighting!!![/

size]

Guest boundaries

after the loveliness of adam couple, it's so nice to see a couple you can so easily fall in love with. maybe it's because eunjung is so adorable and so effervescent, and lee jang woo is charisma personified. i am not totally sure, but i have to say, this couple is so so so lovely.

also: thank you, aegyo. and jielun_aini, for the subs and the translations! totally wonderful and really, really brightened my day up.

^

^

^

@boundaries Wow~ I'm feeling good ^_^

first I really didn't know Who is Lee Jang Woo..sorry about that absolutely I know Eun Jung.

and I'm fan of WGM variety original couple Andy-Solbi, Adam couple, Sweet Potato couple etc..

Now I thinks I'll a big big fan of Lee Jang Woo OMG!! his smile really awesome his voice and everything

I'm gonna fall for him Thanks all you guy who update about news, pic, video, recap and everything in here

I thinks I'll hang out this thread everyday...lol ^_^

Thanks PD Nim who choose really cute couple for us I'll cheer up and watch it every week..promise ^_^

Guest PHSsoultree

Want some netizen comments about our friendship couple?

Have them, (translated by me so excuse the fail):

• "너무도 잘 어울리는 한 쌍이다" - This couple is a perfect match.
  • "앞으로 기대되네요" - Looking forward to thier future.

• "풋풋한 새 커플 너무 귀엽다" - This new couple is very cute.
  • "벌써 커플링 선물까지 준비하다니 진도 너무 빠른 거 아냐" - This couple moves fast, they're already giving gifts.

• "커플링과 두 사람 너무 어울린다" - These two people fit well togeather as a couple.
  • "은정 커플링 선물을 처음부터 하다니! ^_^" - EunJung gave the present of a couple ring for their first [meeting]! ^_^

• "진짜 의외의 커플이다" - A really shocking (surprising? w.e.) couple.
My personal favourite, because just LOL, I don't think so:
  • "아담 커플의 인기를 뛰어넘을 수 있을까?" - Could this couple surpass the adam's [GaIn/JoKwon] popularity?

Most netizen comments are of that sort.

So yeah, looks like all around good views about our 우정 커플/WooJung Couple.

And apparently if anyone cares netizens have decided to shorten '우리 결혼했어요' to '우결' So if you see that anywhere while searching on various korean news sites - click it.

Also while trolling on various news articles I saw this: "한편, 오는 16일 방송에서는 은정이 이장우의 집에 방문하면서 벌어진 에피소드가 공개될 예정이다."

[Very lose translation] : "WGM episode on the 16th will reveal what happened when EunJung visited JangWoo's hometown. Taking up 2 episodes."

DAEEEEEBAK!!!!

Excuse my fail, I read home as hometown xD .... I don't know why. Sorry.

EDIT: @ cherryblosson111 - Yeah, I saw her tweet earlier, I think that's what made me see home as hometown. I get excited easily. Hopefully she was filming for WGM. normally WGM does film the first few episodes with-in days of eacth-other. *fingers crossed* not this week but next week we'll be able to see it.

Okay so I think you'll have had enough korean text thrown at you tonight/today LOL. Sorry, but it's important stuff. no? XD

Okay, I just wanted an excuse to post something.

Guest CherryBlossom111

Want some netizen comments about our friendship couple?

Have them, (translated by me so excuse the fail):

Sorry to cut your post!

It seems that the people in Korea love the couple just as much as we do :D That's always nice to hear that they are so popular!

Omo, she is already visiting his hometown! I really really can't wait to see the next episode! And even 2 episodes long! That's just awesome! I think WGM should be twice a week so we can get to see more of them!

It must be awesome when he shows her his hometown and where he used to hang out and everything :D

@PHSsoultree

Well, she tweeted on her twitter today that she went to JeonJu so maybe it was for WGM and we really got to see them visiting his hometown! :D

Archived