TTV Drama - 醉後決定愛上你 / Love You

Guest summers83

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rolleyes: i think the part ive been waiting for is going to happen next week the (bed scene) hehehehe...... but base on the preview for episode 6 the real lady love of joseph will sneak in to rainie and joseph room. hope she wont spoil every thing. seems that rainie start falling for the guy without noticing it blush.gif i wonder when will the huang guy will enter the story.

醉後決定愛上你 Drunken to love You cup 5

Cup 5/1

Cup 5/2

Cup 5/3

Cup 5/4

Cr.asianfanatics.net

I can't find cup 5 for torrent file if you have a torrent or metalink for the file please tell me too

Thanks ^_^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Just finished watching ep 5. The ep was a little slow but had great moments. I am so glad JX planned this trip for her, just hope the ex girlfriend doesn't ruin it :angry:

Loved the back hug, hug outside, and piggy backing. :wub:

Hi all DLTY fan I found more file ep6 preview OMG!!!!!!!!! one epi per week not enough for me..

Hope you love it..like to me kkk enjoin

EP6 preview (news)

EP6 behi pre

New guy in DLTY

Upload by me, Cr.『醉后爱上你』 Baidu

I love ep 5 it was so great I love this scene Jie Xiu then takes out her wedding ring, chiding her for not even realizing someone had taken it. Jie Xiu initially thought the ring only came in a lady’s style, but he went to the store first thing this morning and confirmed it was also made in a matching men’s style. He takes out his matching wedding ring and puts both rings on himself and Xiao Ru, respectively. OMG!! I love him so much ...cool

New guy

Xiao Gui plays Geng Shi Huai, the adopted son of the chairman of the hotel XR's working in. He grew up with Xiao Ru in the same orphanage and but lost contact when he was adopted away. He is transferred back to the hotel from America and becomes the CEO. He discovers that XR is also working in the same hotel.

His original name was Wang Jing Shui. Both XR and himself were really close when they were young and once promised that they'd be together forever and be adopted to the same family together. But XR broke her promise and he was adopted away by another family. He thinks XR had broken their promise and had totally forgotten about their happy memories together when they were young. Hence, with a heart full of vengeance (not so serious but you get me), he plots and decides to make XR's life miserable...

Cr.ripgal@asianfanatics

Guest kiju87h

This drama just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for episode 6! There are so many storylines that I think that it can easily be extended. I've seen from other places that the number of episodes is TBA but I saw 13 on vikii so I guess there's a chance the number of episodes can change. As long as it doesn't ruin the quality of the drama I don't mind if it does. I've never seen Xiao Gui act so I'm really looking forward to scenes with him and Rainie. Even though the drama has just started I can tell Joseph and Rainie that are going to be one of my favorite drama couples. Their characters are really similar. They are both really considerate to the people they care about and go out of their way to make them happy. I loved the scene when JX was telling her how he knew so much about her. So romantic :wub: lol

Drunken to Love You Anoter Ep6 Preview

http://youtu.be/HJAlZMYi2IY

Cr. rxm1@asianfanatics

I Think JX sleep on the bed when AW-XR are talking...what going on? oh please sunday come come!!!

Oh! you're right! He is sleeping on the bed. I hope AW comes in after the deed(bed scene) is done...and it looks like JX chases after XR, but I don't know if he sees her right there. I hope they don't end next week's ep at that point and leave us in suspense! I really can't wait for Sunday I don't know why they show this drama only once a week! I need more!.

Guest yingcecilia13

OMG! *faint* anxiety attack! cant wait for sunday to come...

does anyone know how to watch this series live online? 

the channel is not available on TVants...

the wait is so torturing...

Oh! you're right! He is sleeping on the bed. I hope AW comes in after the deed(bed scene) is done...and it looks like JX chases after XR, but I don't know if he sees her right there. I hope they don't end next week's ep at that point and leave us in suspense! I really can't wait for Sunday I don't know why they show this drama only once a week! I need more!.

Bed Scene : XR pushing JX away when he was trying to unbutton her shirt XR will reject his advances

you i saw in one of the preview kkk please sunday come!!

Ep 6 written preview:-.

Ep 6: Who ACTUALLY is the 3rd party?

JX and XR decides to go on a honeymoon trip to forget and get over their aching past. Who'd ever expect that JX, a person whose sarcasm and hurtful words could choke one to bits, could go all out being romantic and sweet. With the help of JX, XR slowly puts her heartbreak behind her and begins to get over her pain. She has no idea that what awaits her are surprises thoughtfully prepared and orchestrated by JX...

Avril witnesses the chummy and intimate moments between JX and XR and as such arouses her raging jealousy. She schemes to ruin their honeymoon plan but is interrupted by Xiang Ting Wei (HK film star). Avril retorts back and tells him off. Startled, he recalls a series of unwanted memories from his past...

Meanwhile, as JX and XR's honeymoon trip comes to and end, their relationship progresses with lightning speed. With increasing affection and palpable feelings budding between them, they are unable to restrain and contain their feelings for each other anymore. Under the influence of alcohol, passion overrides and takes over their rational minds. Tonight, they shall put everything about their contract marriage behind their minds, and just succumb to their urge to conquer each other...

Cr.ripgal@asianfanatics

Guest moony8705

Finally saw episode five (its been a busy week). I'm glad that Xiao Ru seems to be working through her broken heart in a normal, healthy way. You know the crying, drinking, yelling at inanimate objects, but um I don't think falling asleep in bathrooms is normal... Wow can't believe its only been seven days in the story. Seems like a lot longer. I like that Jie Xiu sees, because of how Xiao Ru act, that he does not have a good healthy relationship with Ai Wei. And wow the preview! I can't wait till Sunday!

Translated ep6 preview :

XR: 也许是你得好让我一时晕船.

SR: Maybe it’s your goodness that is letting me to be momentarily dizzy (seasick).

不小心划过那条不该侵犯的安全线.

Not being careful, (I’ve) streaked past that should-not-be-breached safety line.

AW: 林晓如,我只是请你代为保管

AW: Lin Xiao Ru, I only asked you to take care (of my property) on my behalf

没有要你占为己有

not wanting you to take (it) for yourself.

还说什么保证不会抢人家东西

Besides (you) said something about guaranteeing (that you) will not snatch people’s things.

你到底在期待些什么啊

What, actually, are you expecting?

请你立刻跟杰修离婚

Please immediately divorce Jie Xiu.

我想我应该安分守己

XR: I think I must be true to myself (ie. abide by the agreement and behave)

把你借给我的幸福还给你

returning you the happiness you lent me.

Cr.Teratai

sunday is coming yehey........ im soooo excited what will happen, will JX able to chase XR. it seems dat he woke up didnt get to see XR beside him whats instore for them in the coming episode i think the new guy is coming out already in the next episode :) haaayyyy one episode per week fury.gif

Guest i.meisee

Love this drama and it is really getting better each week.

But I hope that there will be a twist in the plot because as of now it is pretty predictable what will happen.

Guest yingcecilia13

I am watching it live now, sooooo excited.... i hope Avril does not spoil the sweet scene :/

The restaurant & bakery house scenes are so freaking sweet, sweeter than honey *melted*... OMG! the bed scene was hot & sweet at the same time...wub.gif

Avril said XR is selfish, who is the person being selfish here? She was the 1 who rejected JX's proposal initially to protect her career & they broke up because JX fall out of love... bubbles burst ... tongue2.gifmad.giffury.gif

Avril gonna lie about that night on the press conference...yucks! fury.gif oh...the story twist is hanging me in suspense...how am I supposed to survive for the next 6.5 days....the suspension is killing me... this is the second taiwanese drama that got me so hooked up & obsessed since 'fated to love you'. 

i think i will be surfing youtube & forum looking for updates...while living in suspension for the next 6.5 days crazy.gif

This scene it so Funny did you see AW on the window...kkk so funny

22untitled.jpg

they made the bread together after accidentally throwing out the dough (into avril's face!)

OMG!!!!!!!! I hate her really hate you AW

8a444.jpg

@yingcecilia13

do you know what was happening in the preview for next weeks episode? Thanks

Edit

Drunken EP6 Bed Scene

Drunken EP7 Preview

Drunken to Love You EP6: Torrent File

Mediafire Direct DL

Cr.bt.hliang

Drunken to Love You EP6: Youtube

Cup 6.1