Credits from: Drama Wiki

Title: 醉後決定愛上你 / Zui Hou Jue Ding Ai Shang Ni

English title: Love You

Genre: Romance, comedy

Broadcast network: TTV

Broadcast period: 2011-Apr-17

Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30

Synopsis

Two really drunk, really crazy people woke up the next morning to find themselves married to one another.

Cast

Rainie Yang as Lin Xiao Ru 林曉如

Joseph Chang as Song Jie Xiu 宋杰修

Renzo Liu as Li Da Fu 李達夫

Di Zhi Jie as Tony

Song Xin Ni

Zhong Xin Ling

Xie Qi Wen (謝其文)

Na Wei Xun

Kingone Wang

Tiffany Xu

Bu Xue Liang

Watch the trailer here: 醉後決定愛上你 搶先看

I'm gonna watch this. It looks hilarious and this is adapted from the Hollywood movie starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher What Happens in Vegas. [set in Sin City, the story revolves around two people who discover they’ve gotten married following a night of debauchery, with one of them winning a huge jackpot after playing the other’s quarter. The unhappy pair try to undermine each other and get their hands on the money — falling in love along the way.]

See the similarity between the two story?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prisonerzero

Haha, Rainie Yang and Kingone Wang in another drama together. This is the third time, I think? I like Tiffany Xu as well. :) I may just watch it!

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, the part at 44 seconds. I definitely have to watch this now, omg. Of course, I'd watch anything with Rainie in it anyway.

And Lawyer Guy from Autumn's Concerto is seen again... and he looks like a lawyer... again. xD I've seen this guy in so many dramas recently, it's crazy.

^^^ I don't think the male lead is kingone wang.

ANyway, this sounds familiar to 'fated to love you'

and the storyline doesn't seem that appealing, both get drunk, find out they're married, in the end they find out they really like each other after spending time together ladeda.

Guest prisonerzero

I know Kingone Wang isn't the male lead but his name is still in the list.

I never pay attention to storyline that are written out in the info anymore. Okay, that's a lie. I kinda do. But I've learned to somewhat ignore it because I could hate how it's written, but actually love it when I watch it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest galarose

Joseph and Rainie get a little too close

Written by: fufu on 4/13/2011@ CpopAccess.com

kdk5n6.jpg

With its premiere just around the corner (April 17), (Drunken To) “Love You”  recently released a rather suggestive promotional photo to hype up the  series.  It became an instant hit and widely circulated on the web by  the fans.

A few days ago, the crew was filming the two leads’ first encounter.  In the scene, Rainie Yang accidentally spills a cup of coffee onto Joseph Chang’s pants; she quickly tries to help dry his pants, which resulted in the provocative imagery.

During the shoot, Joseph and Rainie decided to laugh off their  awkwardness.  The crew originally prepared a cup of steaming hot coffee  for Rainie to pour onto Joseph, but Rainie thoughtfully requested the  staff to exchange for a warm cup.  She laughed, “If I pour a hot one, he  might get burnt.  I’m worried that it’ll impact Joseph’s reproduction  ability, I hope Joseph’s mom won’t blame me.”

After they finished filming the scene, Rainie expressed, “Although  Joseph and I know each other very well, it’s still a little embarrassing  especially with what we had to do.  But I went all out to finish the  scene, I was really wiping his pants with my hands.”

As for Joseph, who was soaked in coffee from half-way down, he laughed,  “I wore this same pair all the way through filming.  I can only smell  the scent of coffee and milk.  What else could I do?!”

Source: UDN

.Trailer1

.Trailer2

003226.jpg

140213.jpg

003232.jpg

003234.jpg

003236.jpg

031939.jpg

Guest galarose

Drunken to Love You Holds Press Conference for its Weekend Premiere

by ockoala :  http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/14/drunken-to-love-you-holds-press-conference-for-its-weekend-premiere/

Wow! Rainie and Kingone in another drama together. It's the third time, isn't it? I watched the What Happened in Vegas. It was an alright movie. I think Rainie looks very mature in that hairstyle=)

Guest galarose

I want to watch this... I think this is interesting.

Will anyone upload it in torrent?

Hopefully viki team will sub and upload it , and Daddicts will upload it as torrent with softsubs.

Character and Plot Synopsis for Drunken to Love You

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/16/character-and-plot-synopsis-for-drunken-to-love-you/

053033.jpg

053030.jpg

053745.jpg

052356.jpg

053026.jpg

Anyone knows this hunk?

Guest galarose

I think he is Tom Price.... if anyone would like to correct me, please do.

haha, yes, I saw his name on ockoala too, but my question was referring if anyone had seen him before in movies or knows what he does, because it`s the first time I see him in a Tw drama.  It`s possible he`s an ABC or mix, he has an accent...he could be a noob though. ^^ I know my question was vague and slightly distracted by his good looks. ;P

Presenting all Three Songs From Drunken to Love You

http://koalasplaygro...en-to-love-you/

LOVE YOU Episode 1 part 1 raw

behind the scene  http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1054604050

2v13wao.jpg

2094jt3.jpg

281r1va.jpg

2uzbakz.jpg

iw10rl.jpg

30ab6mg.jpg

2q1cvvl.jpg

eqsa9s.jpg

344f62x.jpg

this series will go all the way to the top, its very funny and rainie and joseph acts so naturally it seems that they are real couple :rolleyes: 1st episode only and they make me to want more hhehehehe........any news if how many episode will there be?

once a week seems soooooooooo long for waaiting for the next episode heheheheh....did something happen to them cause they are sooooo drunk and dont even remember what happen but rainie's inner clothes was left behind at the hauz of joseph. this role of rainie fits her very well . is the shooting of this series done already?

Guest Sunnyazn101

this is totally a drama to watch and keep watching!

its been so long since i've seen rainie acted...and with kingone again yays!

the beginning already got me into this!

hehs can't wait for more

Guest disonelady

OMG! so it only air once a week??? and on sunday too??? imma die of torture!!!! oh well i'll wait, because i'm currently watching other dramas as well!

Guest carrey

Ive seen this series a while ago...and I liked rainie new DO...anyways I don't know the guy have I seen him before on TW dramas?

Ive seen this series a while ago...and I liked rainie new DO...anyways I don't know the guy have I seen him before on TW dramas?

he acted in several dramas before. in legend of speed with rainie & lee wei. also in first love with tammy chen & victor chen. he was also in star wish. but after 2004 he did more movies though. this is the first time he gets the main role in drama. you have probably seen him in my so called love movie with barbie hsu. dunno whether you have watched eternal summer. his acting is so good in eternal summer hence he was nominated in 2006 golden horse awards for best new performer & best supporting actor.

btw the rating for first episode is 2.24. first place for the sunday slot. not bad for 1st eps.

first episode is good. i was totally hooked. rainie's acting is better over here.

good chemistry between the casts. joseph chang & tiffany hsu, rainie and kingone to joseph & rainie.

looking forward for 2nd episode. this drama is promising.

Archived