TTV Drama - 醉後決定愛上你 / Love You

Guest summers83

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiju87h

Just watched ep4 live on ppstream. Super predictable yet i thoroughly enjoyed it.

First time watching Joseph act and already liking him regardless of his non-idol looks ... he looks like a real man.

Couldn't have said it better myself lol I've always thought the same thing.

I really like Joseph and Rainie's chemistry. They're so cute and funny together but manage to not cross that fine line into being annoying. Hopefully the the story will start show more of their feelings for each other. With this being only 13 episodes they should be getting to that pretty soon.

BT DOWNLOAD ~ Episode 4 (hliang version)

Torrent file:

http://www.box.net/shared/v90jiobbg7

Credit: bt.hliang.com

Thank you for updating this thread with the torrents.

ohhh my 13 episode only for this series its toooo short at least 20 :) they really have chemistry. wish they would do another series together maybe fantasy and adventure story . i never seen rainie in a fantasy series.. she reminds me of a late hongkong actress (ong mei ling)

Guest JetGirl

Just watched ep4 live on ppstream. Super predictable yet i thoroughly enjoyed it.

First time watching Joseph act and already liking him regardless of his non-idol looks ... he looks like a real man.

Hear Hear. Pretty boys just don't do it for me anymore. I mean they're nice to look at but I'm way more attracted to Men like joseph chang. :)

Also thank you for uploadin, Joeyclaire.

I still think the script is far below my standards, but I guess idol dramas are like that. :/ I am enjoying the 3 couple thing though, that is definitely something different. And also the fact that they don't all know each other. Like Tiffany doesn't know peggy/yixiang etc. it's a breath of fresh air.

watching episode 4 now. 30 minutes in: there's talk of abortion and domestic violence. I LOVE this show.

Guest ripgal

This drama is way beyond my standards for TW dramas. And I'm not one to begin with (haha guess my standards were never high).

First time seeing a guy who's not totally obnoxious, arrogant and ignorant. Sure he has his temper and all, but overall, we know he's a nice guy. And we can see it.

Story is not new, in fact, one of the most re-used themes of ALL time. But the meaningful lines make a difference, and the small moments render heartfelt ripples.

And non-idol like Joseph Chang, finally we have a idol drama lead who's MAN enough! <3

Guest moony8705

The story is not new at all but compared to others it feels more real to me, like "oh thats they way a normal person would react" vs. "oh thats how drama characters would react". I think that the main reason for that is the actors who are all really doing a good job.

This is my first time watching him and I really love Joseph Chang's acting. He has a lot subtle things that he does with his hands or eyebrow or mouth and even his voice that you can miss if you are not paying attention. Like in the beginning of episode two after Xiao Ru hit Jie Xiu you know where, his voice went high and then came back down as he talked. Also in episode four after he signed the paper, he does this little thing with his hand, like his fingers feel strange.

There is something special about this OTP. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside for some reason. Its like drinking hot coco by the fireplace after playing out in the snow all day. I love them.

Guest ripgal

Extra BTS of EP 4

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1076397137

No wonder the OTP is crackling with chemistry... they're pretty chummy in real life too! :D

Guest JetGirl

After watching episode 4, I can take back my words and say that the script is kicking it up a notch. I like how yixiang and peggy are slowly being phased out, especially with this episode. I know in fated i love you, time goes extra quickly too, so there not surprise that this is relatively fast moving too.

The writers and directors know when it does and what gets boring and that is really intuitive, unlike K-dramas which is all melodrama or pretty much any drama ZaiZai signs up upon. I like that. Like yixiang and peggy, it is time to move on and they've approached the peggy-xiaoru thing really maturely. (Although I don't think people hug in real life if that really happened- but I guess xiaoru's character is just really forgiving and simple.)

On the subject of xiaoru's character, as i mentioned before, she is rather simple and her endearing flaw is that she gets comfortable really quickly. That is her downfall. She's pretty much acting like jiexiu's wife already. :)

Also the nurse and doctor as recurring characters are HILARIOUS. :) They need to be given more roles in future dramas. :)

Also, BTS is updated regularly on this youtube channel (No english subs, just chinese): http://www.youtube.com/user/fionarainie05

醉後決定愛上你 Drunken to Love You Ep 5 Preview

Drunken to Love you ep5 preview

Translations:

JX: I may not be able to bear the pain on your behalf.

JX: But at least…in future…

JX: I can lend you my happiness.

Avril (monologue): They’re doing it for real?

Avril: JX belongs to me and me only. Or were you foolish enough to think that you’re able to take him away from me?

~~~***~~~

Avril oh Avril, should I feel sorry for you?

Uhh.. I guess not? I’m too GAME for JX and XR <3

Cr.chloeplus

Guest yingcecilia13

Just watched ep4 live on ppstream.  Super predictable yet i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hi joykimlee,

can u pls teach me how to watch the series live on ppstream? TIA :) 

Guest toGETherONE

Woooh~ I want to start this however I can't seem to spare the time. I stopped in and read Thomas Price is in this series (and he's getting so much buzz for his leading role in "Amphetamine" and some. You can read more on Tom and his interview {here}).

BTS are hilarious and easy going atmosphere. I'm glad the director added them right off the bat in ep.01.

I love the opening theme song from Magic Power. Bù àn pái lǐ chū pái | 不按牌理出牌. Very catchy and addicting! I can't wait when the OST and the next Magic Power album releases this year!

I'm also glad Yen-j is getting more popular grabbing this show's ending theme song. You can listen and watch Yen-j's MV full song "Hǎo De Shì Qíng" | click here.

Love You

Episodes RAW {MU} direct download

Love You Ep.01-04 | go here

Credits to Sugoideas.com

Just watched the EP 6 Preview!!!

OMG! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I've watched that preview over and over again!!! Can't wait for next week!!! TOTALLY SPAZZING! I hope JX's girlfriend doesn't walk in on them and ruin everything!

I can't find this week's ep though :tears: I was able to find it fast on tudou last week but I don't see this week's...

Just watched the EP 6 Preview!!!

OMG! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I've watched that preview over and over again!!! Can't wait for next week!!! TOTALLY SPAZZING! I hope JX's girlfriend doesn't walk in on them and ruin everything!

I can't find this week's ep though  :tears: I was able to find it fast on tudou last week but I don't see this week's...

WOW@that preview. Looks like the show is getting betterlaugh.gif

Guest JetGirl

OMG The preview looks goood. Won't be able to watch episode 5 til tuesday though!

Totally off subject. I LOVE the name Aiwei for a girl. It sounds pretty, although the meanings a bit off. LOL

Archived