TTV Drama - 醉後決定愛上你 / Love You

Guest summers83

Guest prisonerzero

Finally finished episode one.

First of all, Rainie is the first Taiwanese actress I've loved and she's still considered my favourite (with two other girls in this list), but holy crap, this girl makes one annoying drunk, in my opinion. I had to stop at part five because all the drunk was giving me a headache... even though this episode was basically telling us the drunk story, AAAH.

But aside from that, it's an alright episode! I chuckled again at the fact that once again, Kingone and Rainie's characters, when they are both acting in a show, are not together (for longer than five minutes). Nobody seems to like Rainie and Kingone together (...including me).

I'm gonna keep on watching this since Rainie's in it and see how it goes. I loved the behind the scenes they showed for the first episode.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest galarose

fw4spx.jpg

I was annoyed a few times too by  Rainie`s exaggerations when she was acting drunk or just comical. I could almost see that she`s a fake drunkard or that  her comedic timing is forced. Her acting has quite a few rough edges that need to be polished still.

I liked the first episode overall. I laughed a few times. Joseph was yummy, and Rainie-Kingone  funny scenes were priceless.

Guest moony8705

So the only Taiwanese drama that I have seen has been "Fated to Love You". I have also been on a drama dry spell since sometime in January. Nothing has caught my interest. I was slowly going crazy waiting for May to come. I went on to ockoala's website and saw the words "OMG SO GOOD I HAVE NO WORDS". I thought I should check it out and I am so so so glad I did! I love love loved the first episode! This is exactly what I was looking for! Its funny, I like the characters (so far), and I even made an emotional connection to the main characters. Even though I can see where this story is headed I don't mind, with a drama like this its all about the journey not the destination. Also love that the really funny sister from FTLY is in this. What I am not to keen on is that its a live shoot. It can be a good and/or a bad thing. Not sure which yet...

Guest JetGirl

is the episode 2 out alreadY? ANYBODY KNEW WHERE TO WATCH THEM? iTS not showing in our country we dont have ttv channel :(.....hope after this eries they(rainie and joseph) will stiilll do a melodrama together hehehehe......

The raw is online streamed from jacinda entertainment (google it)

I watched both episodes so far and I'm liking it but I do have some qualms about it.

-I'm going to say this now, the first episode annoyed me, not for the script but the over-use of music interludes throughout the drama. It was too loud and also, unnecessary. I couldn't hear what they said half the time.

-I know Joseph Chang is an amazing actor, eternal summer is an amazing film. This script does him no justice. Although I do appreciate that he salvages with his expressive acting. But that doesn't save his 2-d character

-Kingone and Rainie have amazing chemistry and I'm pretty upset that they've pushed Kingone out of the picture again, but I also realised that Kingone is one of those versatile actors that needs to be there for the supporting role. Rainie's acting would not be complete without an antagonistic scene with Kingone. He doesn't seem to be the 'fluff' actor. In that sense, he should be given much more serious movie roles.

-I'm hoping the script steps up, it's very very simple at the moment and veryy predictable. It would be waste for both Chang's, Wang's and Yang's Talent (Hey, look, I rhymed)

Also Does anyone else think Chang looks like an asian joseph gordon levitt? From inception?

Guest onlykhang

TORRENT:

EPISODE 02

15g7daw.jpg

http://bt.hliang.com/down.php?date=1303695367&hash=9d73ef104f14f004ceb3c66c391241364b2410b1

Guest severus

-I know Joseph Chang is an amazing actor, eternal summer is an amazing film. This script does him no justice. Although I do appreciate that he salvages with his expressive acting. But that doesn't save his 2-d character

-Kingone and Rainie have amazing chemistry and I'm pretty upset that they've pushed Kingone out of the picture again, but I also realised that Kingone is one of those versatile actors that needs to be there for the supporting role. Rainie's acting would not be complete without an antagonistic scene with Kingone. He doesn't seem to be the 'fluff' actor. In that sense, he should be given much more serious movie roles.

I can't agree more with your first point. The script does Chang no justice, and it seems like the writers are following so close to the typical male lead format/ blueprint that it deprives his character of the depth Chang's able to portray. It's still early in on the show, so hopefully we'll get some character development.

With regards to Rainie and Kingone... I've already concluded that it's their fate. Taiwanese producers will never make Kingone Rainie's male lead. Kind of funny, I think.

Guest galarose

Joseph is indeed not used at his maximum acting potential in this drama, I also must agree. I picked up Love You for him and only for him, and after seeing the second episode I felt his character to be too charicatural, and as a consequence he overacts or underacts depending on what the situation requires, but he never truly acts. I have seen him in Eternal Summer, Prince of Tears and Crystal Boys, in all of which he delivered soulfully. I know Love You is an Idol drama and his character must be easy to play, but it`s a little disturbing seeing him downplay his talents. I confess I love to watch him onscreen though; his feline body movements, his athletic walking, his sexy smiling eyes are so mesmerizing. I`m a girl after all, and I love to see a sexy guy on my screen, so I`ll stick through this drama fosho. ^^

I think we`ll have to wait a little more for the drama`s storyline and character gradual development, it`s too early to be thoroughly disappointed now.  Who knows, we could be pleasantly surprised later. For now, I`m glad for the fact that he`s a gaining a little more mainstream popularity from this, he totally deserves it. ^

Guest JetGirl

With regards to Rainie and Kingone... I've already concluded that it's their fate. Taiwanese producers will never make Kingone Rainie's male lead. Kind of funny, I think.

Ahh Industry running Joke? I guess that keeps drama fans on tenterhooks. As in 'Is this the drama they get together...AND BAM-No.' Its a good marketing strategy.

Joseph is indeed not used at his maximum acting potential in this drama,  I too must agree. I picked up Love You for him and only for him, and after seeing the second episode I felt his character to be too charicatural, and as a consequence he overacts or underacts depending on what the situation requires, but he never truly acts. I have seen him in Eternal Summer, Prince of Tears and Crystal Boys, in all of which he delivered soulfully. I know Love You is an Idol drama and his character must be easy to play, but it`s a little disturbing seeing him downplay his talents. I confess I love to watch him onscreen though; his feline body movements, his athletic walking, his sexy smiling eyes are so mesmerizing. I`m a girl after all, and I love to see a sexy guy on my screen, so I`ll stick through this drama fosho. ^^

Maybe it's a work holiday? No real acting involved but 100% more feedback due to it being an idol drama. I see why someone would choose this. LOL.

any ideas about how the story will develop.

Heard its a live drama so ANYTHING can go depending on audience reactions...Hmm

hello everyone, today is ep.3 hope XR with JX have more new character. did anyone know , where i can watch online this drama right know? did TVants can have taiwan tv channel to ?

I saw ep 3 (they are really fast on viikii). Right now, I consider it watchable. Maybe it'll get better with time. Typical over the top twdrama comedy but some parts made me giggle. I think the guy is starting to fall a little too quickly but we'll see. And Rainie's character knocking at the door so furiously when she knew he was there with this gf was obnoxious.

Guest JetGirl

Halfway through ep3.

Yixiang is such a massive D-BAG. if you really loved her, BOOK INTO ANOTHER HOTEL. Don't stay 6 months with your pregnant floozy in the hotel she works at...Salt in the wound.

can't wait for tommorrow :) any news how long will this series wil be? i like rainie more in her short hair....this series is getting nicer and nicer.... i saw on you tube that they will have a bedscreen which episode will thatbe :) if i remember it right they use to play the role of brother and sister in a series about car racing

Archived