[Variety] Survival I Am A Singer 서바이벌 나는 가수다

Guest chopper!

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asadal

I have a feeling Lee Sora will get eliminated. She doesn't seem very versatile, unlike say Kim Bum Soo. Dude is on a whole different level than the others.

luuuuurrve this show

Guest ikesung

I love this show too.

esp my Fav singer Jung Yeob.

so glad to see him after a long time.

I hope another great singer will appear too

such as:

(Male)

Naul

Hwanhee

Ha dong kyun

shin hye song

Kim jun su

4men lead vocal (i don't know his name)

(female)

Boa

Big mama

Je-A

who do you wish to appear??? ;):phew:

Guest ShimJiro

Does anyone know where I can get MU download links?? :(

you also can get it at kpopella, they are one of the best if it comes to korean shows ect ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

^Nope, I think that poster refer to Je-A from Brown Eyed Girls. I've read all the comments and how come nobody mention Bobby Kim. I love when KBS, JY n LP jamming together. Kim Yeon Woo is a good singer too and he is a senior of Kim Bum Soo during the university. They used to sing together in several show too. Watch this : Kim Bum Soo and Kim Yeon Woo singing Lately.

Unless this show still around in next two years, I think Park Hyo Shin can take part on this show too. He doing military service now.

I also like gagman/MC as their manager. I want to see Jung Ju Ri in this show too.

Some of the singers twitter. Well, if you want to give support or shout out.

Kim Bum Soo http://twitter.com/BSKworld

Kim Gun Mo http://twitter.com/godin007

Yoon Do Hyun http://twitter.com/ybrocks

Jung Yup http://twitter.com/jungyup

Guest yeohweping

20110320192321376.jpg

20110320192321322.jpg

YB got first with 23% while Kim Gun Mo is to leave the show after the 1st competition. But after the rest of singers plead on his behalf, the PD says that he'll be given another chance to come back again to challenge again

They set up a new rule as well: Singers who gets last, will be given one chance to challenge again but if they fail for the 2nd time, they will be really kicked out of the show along with their manager.

Guest sunny_dance

i love how this concept came to fruition, it's absolutely brilliant!

it's also a great way to familiarize yourself with the big names in the industry.

i would prefer not to see any idols in this show. not saying that there aren't talented idols...but i think in general, most idols vocally could NEVER hold up to the quality singers that the show has so far.

i'd prefer the show to be idol free as well.

they populate almost all other variety shows. just once, please not this one.

spoiler tags, please! thank you.

Guest yeohweping

201103202158471001_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20110320n12812

Could Kim Yeon Woo be the 8th singer for MBC "I am a singer"?

Spoiler pics reveals that the new replacement singer will be a male artiste.

Guest Gsus86

They set up a new rule as well: Singers who gets last, will be given one chance to challenge again but if they fail for the 2nd time, they will be really kicked out of the show along with their manager.

Does this mean that everyone will get a second chance?

If this is correct, then it could take a long time before a singer is eliminated. For example, singer A got last place in this week episode, singer B will get the last place in next week episode, but nobody is eliminated, since singer B will also get a second chance, and next week singer C is last, but will also get a second chance, etc...

Guest chopper!

Does this mean that everyone will get a second chance?

If this is correct, then it could take a long time before a singer is eliminated. For example, singer A got last place in this week episode, singer B will get the last place in next week episode, but nobody is eliminated, since singer B will also get a second chance, and next week singer C is last, but will also get a second chance, etc...

i think this rule only applies to this week only becus...

kimgunmo's hoobaes were really upset and wanted the staff to give him another chance so i think this rule might only apply to him. so the next singer has to wait two weeks later.

i heard a rumor a few days ago that kimgunmo was last. couldn't believe it, but now, wow...then i heard lena park was also eliminated next...

despite an emotional revelation at the end, i enjoyed the performances and my personal fave was YB band. i really loved how he made that ballad song into his own style, so amazing! truly loved it.

Guest Gsus86

It seems that MBC is releasing a digital album (perhaps more in the future?) of the songs performed on the show. See, for example, this link:

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info.jsp?p_albumId=1216951&MAIN=MAIN_NA (It contains all the songs performed today, 80's songs)

Too bad I can't find a link yet of this album. Does anyone know the ratings of tonight's episode? I hope the ratings are good.

i dont think its a new rule?? its just for this week~ its because the PDs and staff said that the reason of his loss this week was not bcoz of his singing rather its coz his performance of that lipstick at the end~ T_T i do think he deserve a second chance~ and it wasnt just his wish,it was ALL of the singers wish coz i think it was rather sad to be eliminated not bcoz of his singing,but bcoz ppl didnt like his 3 second perf at the end of his singing~all of the singers didnt protest to the elimination bcoz he is THE kim gun mo,but bcoz of why is he eliminated~at least thats why i understood though~

my personal fav is still BJY this week <3 ah love it~ Kim bum soo&YB too~thats my top 3 this week~i cursed at my screen when the PD inserted a clip of kimbumsoo talking in the middle of him SINGING! seriously,was that even necessary??? well i could understand when he inserted clips of the singer talking about the song/feelings during the songs bridge(its a variety show after all),but DURING their SINGING?are u EFFIN serious? i cursed again upon rewatching~ seriously someone needs to tell the PD its WRONG to do that~ T_T 

Archived