[Variety] Survival I Am A Singer 서바이벌 나는 가수다

Guest chopper!

oh manz... it is a mess. this is unfortunate. i really like the show otherwise.

i think KGM leaving is the right thing, and I think PD Kim should go too.

but then i do feel bad for both too. it's gonna scar them for a long time. oh man.. the mess.

oh man... oh man... oh man....crap.

Yeah, I completely agree with you. I'm glad that KGM decided to step out of the competition. And I think it is right that PD Kim is gone too. I work in tv and I've done competition shows and any time a ruling was made, lawyers had to be consulted to make sure that things were fair and that the concept of the show didn't change as a result of the ruling. It can get quite tricky down to the wording of things. And perhaps it might help things if they say that the audience is judging the singers on their performance. If it was just solely on their singing, then they could just hear a recording. Anyways... random thoughts.

Maybe way into the future KGM could try the challenge again and come back. I know there are a lot of Korean artists but I wouldn't be opposed to a singer coming back and trying to compete again. And trying to compete against a different group of singers.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chopper!

oh man, so much going on o_o

i don't even know if new singers even want to participate now. its going to be even tougher getting new legendary singers to come on. i feel bad for the cast. they're just in it for the fun and this mess comes up. its a variety show..not a reality show....they must feel so guilty ToT

and wow about the 3 hour long episode o_o

Guest Ahr3um

I just read some news on naver and my friends also told me that the show is going on hiatus for a month! so no broadcasting during the month of april!

Guest chopper!

I just read some news on naver and my friends also told me that the show is going on hiatus for a month! so no broadcasting during the month of april!

omg..are you serious?! is that why there is a 3 hour episode o-o

damn you k-netizens! lolss

i didn't care so much that the guy bent the rules! i just wanna watch great singers sing songs that amaze me!

and april was my vacation month before my big finals T_T booo

Guest yeohweping

20110325110451549.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20110325110451484&p=tvdaily

MBC "I am a singer" to stop broadcast for a month in April for reorganization of the replacement cast and crew.

MBC will be airing their Thailand Hallyu Concert and other programs during their empty slot period.

Guest sunny_dance

WOW. a three hour show and then a month's hiatus?! i've never seen such a fiasco like this behind the scenes before. hopefully, they get this chaos under control. i'd hate to see a great show like this go down the tubes like that. i just hope the remaining cast stays on board because i'd hate for anyone to drop out or get dropped during the reorganization process. i'm kind of miffed the show has to literally start over from scratch...

yeohweping, thanks for all the updates. =]

Guest dramaok

ack growing pains. ><

a lotta ppl are saying the break is good. i think at first i was like NO i wanna keep watching this,

but now that i think about it i think it's necessary to have the break. time is best medicine some times.

they need to regroup and stuff.

i think it will come back as Season 2, and i won't be surprrised if they change the cast.

Guest GRAPEJUICE

I felt sooo bad for Kimgunmo when he got eliminated because he is such a legendary sunbae sort of singer in the industry. Imagine how humiliated he was. But I did think at the time that he shouldn't have accepted the second chance. It would have been more mutjuh if he had accepted and left the show. I feel like the PD just gave him the chance out of courtesy anyway because I remember him saying something along the lines of how it was his choice and his responsibility. He probably didn't expect him to say yes.

Now, Kimgunmo must be even more embarassed over the whole thing. This whole program is so scary anyway. I mean, most of the singers are all so famous and well-known, singing is their source of pride...

K-netizens can be so harsh...

Guest yeohweping

Kim Bum Soo got first with 25%.

The last singer is Jung Yub with 9%

And we already know Kim Gum Mo is leaving also with Kim PD.

I am a singer will be returning in june.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20110327194202986&p=newsenlive

Kim Bum Soo given the nickname of the singer with two persons' voices

Guest sunny_dance

Kim Bum Soo got first with 25%.

The last singer is Jung Yub with 9%

And we already know Kim Gum Mo is leaving also with Kim PD.

I am a singer will be returning in june.

:huh::(:mellow::)

this sucks but i'll live.

hopefully the show returns with a BANG!

Guest dramaok

i'm watching my torrent to finish on this, but i feel so sad about this episode all of a sudden.

><

man it's painful.

yeah i hope the show comes back with a bang too,

but more importantly, i hope the singers and the PD find a way to mend their wounds.

Guest Gsus86

i'm watching my torrent to finish on this, but i feel so sad about this episode all of a sudden.

><

man it's painful.

yeah i hope the show comes back with a bang too,

but more importantly, i hope the singers and the PD find a way to mend their wounds.

I hope you are not downloading the Baros version, because that version does not cover the whole episode. It's about 2.5 hours long and the Baros version is only 1.5 hours long.

Just finished watching today's episode. I agree with the result (Kim Bum Soo was AMAZING today, and I didn't really care for Jung Yeop's rendition of YB's song), but everyone delivered a memorable performance. (As Kim Gunmo's fan, I was moved to see how he gave his all... ) I'm still upset that the PD had to be fired for the recent fiasco (he did a great job on today's episode), but I can't wait to see what's still to come. Too bad we'll have to wait a whole month for it.

I can't believe that ___ went home on ep 4. 

=(

i personally loved the performance. boo. i'm sad.

i'm happy the pd got fired

QUESTION** so does the 7th place person still get a choice??? like a second chance??  And did ____ just not take it in ep4?

Guest chopper!

I can't believe that ___ went home on ep 4. 

=(

i personally loved the performance. boo. i'm sad.

i'm happy the pd got fired

QUESTION** so does the 7th place person still get a choice??? like a second chance??  And did ____ just not take it in ep4?

no there was no second chance thing this time, that rule only applied for last week only.

Archived