[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PassionM

Hi everyone!
I wish to see Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee in another rom-com drama.  They are just toooooooooo adorable together.  Can't get enough of their on-screen interactions from My Princess... seems they get along so well on-screen and off-screen.  Such a beautiful couple!

Take Care everyone and have a great and wonderful long weekend!

Guest frannyfel

Same to you guys, have a wonderful weekend ! i sure will starting from tonight TGIF ! see yah ! 

-by Honeyside  (wow he wrote in English, cool )
Go to Busan!^^
허니사이드

Guest frannyfel

Kim Tae Hee Cooking In Chinese Program 'Bring You To The Stars'
kim-tae-hee-chinese-program-bring-you-tokim-tae-hee-chinese-program-bring-you-to
Actress Kim Tae Hee filming for the Chinese program "Bring You To The Stars" was revealed.
According to the Chinese media CFP yesterday, Kim Tae Hee recently filmed for the Korean star talk show of Chinese Jiangsu TV "Bring You To The Stars". Kim Tae Hee rarely goes out on entertainment programs so this caught even more attention, increasing the excitement of Chinese fans.
In the revealed pictures, Kim Tae Hee was wearing an apron. She was revealed to have cooked on the spot during the show.
She also talked about her younger brother and actor Lee Wan. She said that she used to fight a lot with him when they were younger and she wasn't afraid to use violence on him when he didn't listen.This episode will be aired on May 26.
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/92519/20140523/kim-tae-hee-cooking-in-chinese-program-bring-you-to-the-stars.htm

Guest frannyfel

Korean movie ‘Obsessed’ gains 1M views despite being rated R
10390411_906657749359775_719813735830425
Despite the prevalence of Hollywood films in Korean cinemas, 'Obsessed' managed to capture the hearts of Korean movie enthusiasts.
Eleven days after its release on May 14th, 'Obsessed,' which is top-billed by Song Seung Heon and Lim Jiyeon, surpassed a million views successfully despite its rated R rating due to its erotic scenes.
'Obsessed' is an erotic thriller film written and directed by Kim Dae-woo. The movie is about two committed persons having an illegal passionate affair in a military camp in 1969. Song Seung Heon plays the lead role as Colonel Kim Jin-pyeong. 
Other cast members include Im Ji-yeon as Jong Ga-heun, Jo Yeo-jeong as Lee Sook-jin, Jin-pyeong's wife, On Joo-wan as Kyung Woo-jin, Ga-heun's husband, Yoo Hae-jin as Im, music listening room owner, Jeon Hye-jin, Jung Won-joong, Uhm Tae-gu, Kim Hye-na and Bae Seong-woo.
Congratulations!
written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.nethttp://www.kjpopnews.com/korean-movie-obsessed-gains-1m-views-despite-being-rated-r/

Guest frannyfel

JSTV "Take You To See The Stars"-Kim Tae Hee Jiangsu satellite TV "show you the stars"-Jin Taixi from 33 minutes talks about MY PRINCESS

Guest JoanneA

Hello friends, hope everyone is doing fine!@ PassionM, welcome onboard!@ frannyfel, a big thank you for your endless and updated posts........due to my busy and heavy workload lately, I was not able to keep track much of our HeonHee news.....but I knew I can rely on this thread as all and every latest snapshots/news of HeonHee will be updated here! Franny, u are our SUPERSTAR    :x
Of late, SSH has been very busy, running all over Korea in promoting his new movie "Obsessed or Human Addiction". At every stage greeting (together with Director Kim/Oh Joo Wan/Lim Ji Yeon/Jo Yeo Jeong) all of them will stand in a row and greet the audience and have a short introduction of their roles in the movie. Not sure if u gals noticed, seem like there is no interaction between SSH & LJY.......in fact SSH hardly stands next to her.  I thought most of the time the leading male & female will stand together and interaction will be there, but funnily it is missing.....not even any eye contact......which is a great contrast compared to watching them on KBS "Entertainment Weekly"Oh......but SSH looks good and happy, in fact almost radiant in every stage greeting. Simply no trace of tiredness can be found on him! Watching KTH in "Take You To See The Stars" is rather entertaining......but I thought she is just like SSH, someone with not much words but well mannered at all times. Apparently her bike riding skill is good and fast as she beats the 2 interviewers easily. When the lady interviewer asked if she likes exercising, she replied that she likes.....esp nature like sea and hill........she often visits the garden (think its Seoul Garden) which is quite near her place and also hill ll climbing as there is a small hill behind her house. Drama "Love Story at Harvard" - there are a couple of cycling scenes with KRW, the lady interviewer ask KTH if those cycling scenes can be considered the most classic romantic moments amongst all her dramas.....KTH laugh aloud and replied  that as the drama was shot in 2004, she could not quite remember already.......When she was cooking those rice sticks, it was almost burnt as she concentrated on the interview and almost forgot about the pan.....till the male interview told her "Kim Ta Hee Si, though interview is important......" and his eyes drifted to the pan.....thats when she realized the almost burnt food........oh, she put in too much soy sauce so it rather salty ......haha......Drama "Stairway to Heaven" - was quite a challenge to her as her role is to be evil, and being a newcomer, she is not sure if she can carry out the task  When the lady interviewer ask if she can portray the "evil looks" again ......she said she is not able to.....Drama "Iris" - the most memorable "candy kiss" was a last minute suggestion by LBH.  When asked if she can remember the taste of the candy ........ KTH could not remember at all.   Actually the candy was chipped off from a lollipop so the edges was rather sharp......KTH is more concerned about getting "cuts" caused by the candy than the taste of it.Drama "My Princess" - as it was a rom-com,  there were a lot of fun and laughter on the set, in fact there were quite a lot of memorable fun scenes and she find it hard to singled out one,  but one scene which she found hard to control her laughter was that scene which she fainted and SSH carried her to his bed.  She laughingly recalled that the original plot was to carry and put her to bed, continue with undressing her.....but our SSH just "flung" her onto the bed due to her "weight" which is a "struggle" to him, therefore her pose on the bed was "not very pretty".......The lady interviewer said that she realized SHH likes to "flung" her in this drama as she recalled another scene - at the fountain - again SSH carried her and "plopped" her into the water.....and its just 1 take there. But SSH carried her many times as they need to shoot from different angles.  As it was winter time and the set was very cold, shooting was rather tough but nonetheless she is very happy throughout the shooting. In fact she said it was very tough for SSH due to her "weight". If given the chance, she don't mind to work on a rom-com again as she enjoys and is happy with it. Thats all folks!.........I am glad that our HeonHee are both happy - with the man working hard in promoting his movie and being gifted with over 1 million viewers to-date, and the lady resting at home learning more cooking skills.......   :))

Guest frannyfel

@ JoanneA  Thank you---thank you for the translation , i wasn't sure if i would ever get to know what kth said so this is pretty awesome . 
I love how she talks about when filming MP with Mr P and we also see the close bond they had then and now---well recently hmmmm ( do i dare to think how much closer they have become---read my mind and you'll see
 lupita-nyongo-smile-gif.gifmy mind is full so we gots to wait "Just a little bit longer " kekeke  

Archived