[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest frannyfel

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee Offered a Role in the Chinese Drama “Wang Xi Zhi”Kim Tae Hee Offered a Role in the Chinese Drama “Wang Xi Zhi”

Kim Tae Hee is considering an offer to appear as the heroine in a Chinese drama.

On May 27, according to a Lua Entertainment representative, Kim Tae Hee was offered the role of the heroine in a Chinese historical series “Wang Xi Zhi” and is mulling over whether to appear.

Kim Tae Hee’s agency revealed “The discussions are affirmatively proceeding and that we need to consult with the Chinese production company more on the specific details.”

If Kim Tae Hee does decided to appear in “Wang Xi Zhi,” it will be the first time that she sets foot in a Chinese drama. Everyone is focusing on Kim Tae Hee, wondering if she can become the goddess of the Asian contintent.

Kim Tae Hee has been preparing for her follow-up project after appearing in the 2013 series“Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.” Kim Tae Hee also appeared in the last episode of the Chinese TV show “Bringing the Stars to You,” displaying her cooking ability and showing off her charms.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/kim-tae-hee-offered-a-role-in-the-chinese-drama-wang-xi-zhi/#.U4Tyw3JdVmM

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lucky123

@ Franny thank you so much for posting the videos the latest news and pictures of HeonHee, as JoanneA said you sure are our SUPERSTAR.@ JoanneA 100% agree w/you, I also noticed how SSH kept his distance from the both actresses, he might be stand next to one of them, but keep a distance from them, as you said there is no body contact, either he put his hands in front or behind him. For what I understand, SSH always take care his co-star, but this time he did not help the lead actress as they sat on the floor, (at one of the greeting, SSH sat on the floor, as the lead actress struggling on how to get down to the floor, and SSH didn't help her at all, or may be he didn't realize she was wearing a dress, which I doubted).KTH looked very pretty and relax in "Take you to see the Star". Biking,  hiking and learning to cook in her spare time. From their interview form this show, SSH and KTH said they really enjoyed the filming of MP, I wonder why. 

:P:P

Guest JoanneA

@frannyfel, glad that my basic brief helps u to know what KTH is talking about........I am a bit puzzled about your post on this sentence "well recently hmmm...do i dare to think how much closer they have become...." did I miss out anything during this busy period of mine? Or do u mean the support which KTH rendered to SSH during the VIP premiere of "Obsessed"?
@Lucky123, u agreed too in the lack of interaction between SSH and LJY?? Yes, SSH always take good care of his co-stars well, be it the promotion of dramas is in Korea or overseas........so I am rather surprised that at each stage greeting, he just walked his own way or always laughing with OJW only........I did not know about the "sitting down on the floor" portion......u mean they all sat down on the stage floor? Oh, I must have missed seeing this...!!! 
The funny thing is, after watching "Take You To The Stars" on KTH, I watched the same vid on SSH...........and realized that both HeonHee mentioned the same thing....."likes to exercise and normally will go the the gym"...........again a coincidental reply........ for friends out there who don't understand chinese, you can try to recognize the "character strokes" as shown in the subtitles......建身房means gym.....
10256664_449112528566983_470091782556437

10329897_449111215233781_142028801327976

Guest Lucky123

@JoanneA these are the pictures that I was talking about, you can see SSH just sat on the floor and laughed, as you can see the 2nd picture. Anyway, kind of like that, no more take care the other co-star.imageimageimage

Guest frannyfel

So kth is going to do a Chinese Drama “Wang Xi Zhi” 
Info google translation 

cr:WEIBO/CCTV
电视剧《書聖王羲之 》开机发布会,韩国演员金泰希饰演王羲之的夫人

Cr:WEIBO/CCTV 2014.05.29 drama book of Wang Xizhi, a San Jose power Conference, Korea actor Jin Taixi played the wife of Wang Xizhi10407290_830372410308263_880678318912651
10177404_830325700312934_472890975728342
1526330_830325730312931_2207031690275190
10300292_830372403641597_337536970830489
10401406_830372406974930_363518339293843

fb

Guest frannyfel

Short video KTH at press conference “Wang Xi Zhi” 
http://yixia.com/show/1MaMRpoH4AnZCUo3D~nvXA__.htm

Guest frannyfel

Song Seung Heon's Fedora,  NOW ON SALE!

THE CELEBRITY X 송승헌 X kAoRi in dblow

Back, side, of course, front. Whichever view of Song Seung Heon, he has the perfect looking, even when he wears simple jeans with a shirt. Now his back with his own item, Fedora! Material, details, style, everything has been suggested by Song himself and is perfectly matching. The item was made with cool material to prevent sweating and also includes detachable magnetic badge with Song's signature. 

Don't miss on Song Seung Heon's cool hat for this year's summer style!

10172816_760717390616783_325010324517648
10356424_301949073301070_350288482944204
10338704_301949076634403_491073633523719
       10367580_760717503950105_367316435326093                                                                Cool hat!  8->

Guest frannyfel

Men taste Cha Seung Won Song Seung hands on demonstration
Men taste Cha Seung Won Song Seung hands on demonstration
http://www.4hw.com.cn/new/hanliuysh/57690.html#0-fbook-1-21571-b182d7286068ff4101843e17368e4b10

Guest frannyfel

Very sweet and enjoyable interview from both HeonHee ----Jiangsu satellite TV "show you the stars"-10356348_831900446822126_116982150476802
10378911_663793063694375_258530779585623

Guest nana81

hemm.. ;) this host girl seems deliberate took photo with both of heonhee, so she can post on weibo and i wonder what purpose of this host girl??  ;))

Guest JoanneA

@Lucky123, thanks for those images........LOL......SSH is just like a small boy, laughingly he "plop" onto the floor without any hesitation. Normally for his style, in this scenario he will make sure that his lady co-star had already sat down on the floor before him..........oh Oppa!!
@frannyfel, the JSTV "Take You To The Stars" really unveiled HeonHee's after-thoughts of the drama "My Princess". As SSH said, his role in MP is truly his self character which even his friends vouched for it and he is happy with this drama being his first rom-com. As for KTH, her eyes and smiles truly betrayed her happiness in shooting that drama and it is obvious that memories of it is still so fresh up in her mind. Again it was her first rom-com too. 
Hmmm.......so SSH has changed his business track to men's fashion & accessories with his personal touch and signature. Being in the entertainment industry, indeed it is a good business venture to try out since he is also involved in the designs personally. As he had said before, he likes to take challenges and willing to face the final results - be it positive or negative - as most importantly he gave himself a chance to try out. This is the mindset he had when he took up the offer to shoot "Obsessed", knowing the risk that it may bring to himself - a "break it" or "make it" - and indeed he "make it"..........bravo...!!!
SSH should be very busy at this point of time, with new business venture starting-up and promoting of his new movie. Think by June/July onwards, "Obsessed" will be screened in overseas countries (especially Asia) .......wondering if SSH will be in any of the countries to promote it......
Happy that KTH is taking up a new project and salute to her courageous mindset in undertaking a Chinese drama.  I mean everything is so new to her in terms of environment, people, language...........hope she will settle down well.  Just viewed Hong Kong's TVB entertainment news vid, KTH mentioned that though shooting is going to start very soon,  she had actually been reading up on her own about the bio/history of Wang Xi Zhi as basic info of him must definitely be known and also she is taking up basic calligraphy tutorial - the characters strokes, the style, how to hold the brush etc. Though she finds chinese language very difficult, still she hopes that through this drama, she is able to learn the language. KTH said she likes to take new challenges, therefore though totally new environment, she is still happy and looking forward to it. When the interviewer asked if there will be any cues in terms of dialogue so as that she knew when to "speak" (since all dialogue will be in chinese language) KTH replied no, in fact she had to memorize the other actors/actresses dialogue as well (wow........not easy at all...). Since she understands that the whole 40 episodes drama script has already been written out, therefore she is looking forward with confidence in overcoming it........(she is going to spend a lot of her time in reading and memorizing the whole script in chinese.....) As what she said, it is very different from Korean dramas shooting whereby at most probably 5 episodes scripts are given out and shooting begins.......so it will be an on-going filming, whilst shooting and waiting till last episode, to the extent where filming ends on that day, the last episode will air on that very night.......

Guest frannyfel

Thanks @nana81  for that info about ssh business and @johannaA for the translation you'ave been a big help to us who don't understand strange language haha  so thank you! 
I wonder if they will also promote in china too , my guess is ssh will be quick to take that flight now lol--- lets peel our eyes to see if he will do anything in China , yes we have to be discreet www.loogix.com_12013930.gif
haha 

Guest JoanneA

@frannyfel,  not sure if "Obsessed" is able to be screened in China as I understand their authorities have rather strict censorship policies there. Hopefully it will get passed through so as that his huge fans base there will have the chance to view SSH first 19+ movie........understand that certain scenes are rather daring but surprisingly those who had viewed, including media, gave very positive and supportive "thumbs up".  Anyway last year when SSH was in Shanghai (way before he took up "Obsessed" offer) he had already informed his China fans and media that he will be back in 2014 to hold FM there.
Guess during this period, KTH will be focusing her attention entirely on her drama as it is neither an easy nor comfy project for her. She has to work very hard, not only in learning the language, memorizing the dialogues but also to put across a convincing act.  As Wang Xi Zhi is a historical and esteemed famous calligrapher in China, every action and dialogue in this drama will be well noted by their viewers...........imagine her stress and burden and yet she is willingly to undertake it (when she can comfortably take up a project in Korea)......well, she must have her own reason to accept this 40 episodes drama. I just hope that all viewers will take a lenient stand and recognize her effort being put in towards this drama......

Guest frannyfel

@JoannaA , Yep kimmy have a very challenging role ahead for her to do in this project and yes 42 episode is allot also with her have to memorizing the line and speaking it in her parts ----i have confidence and know she will do great and be perfect at it, what i always admire with her is that she's a quick learner and when she leans to speak in other languages even for the first time her pronunciation is good make people hard to believe she had just learnt it  :) 
also with so many things on her plate within those few months she will want to have some stress re leaver near by heck i would kekeke even an hour would do just fine to beat up someone kth is good at that ( brother Lee Won how you doing ? kekeke ) so we have to keep our eyes out too to see if we will also see bruises on our male subject  lol  
It's been a while since i see a HH fanarts then wallah i see this on fb , now I dare you guys to tell me this isn't funny haha!! 
Best friends Forever 10277231_831717260173778_867681885288885
However 10362859_832309433447894_385020834623339cr:weibo Emma-sk

:))

Guest frannyfel

Kim Tae Hee to star in 10-billion-won scale Chinese dramakth.jpgOn May 30th, Kim Tae Hee's agency confirmed that Kim Tae Hee would take the lead role in the Chinese historical drama, "Wang Ji Hee".
Kim Tae Hee shared, "It is my honor to star in 'Wang Ji Hee'. I see this as a chance to know more about Chinese traditional culture and help it be known widely".
Though Kim Tae Hee does not have much time to prepare for the drama and has to overcome the language barrier, she said that she would try her best.
The drama was revealed to produce with a budget of 10 billion won ($97 million), and Kim Tae Hee will act as Wang Ji Hee's wife. A Chinese production company is planning to start recording in mid-June.
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/06/kim-tae-hee-to-star-in-10-billion-won.html

Guest frannyfel

Oscar winners to grace Shanghai's film festival

Oscar-winning actresses Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman will attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, to be held from June 14 to 22, officials said yesterday.
Kidman will walk the red carpet at the opening ceremony, and her latest offering "Grace of Monaco" will be screened.
Portman, on her first visit to Shanghai, will attend the festival's Golden Goblet awards ceremony on June 22. 
Other international stars taking part in the festival include Britain's Hugh Grant and Hayden Christensen from Canada. Grant will bring his new romantic film "The Rewrite"  while Christensen will be promoting the wartime epic "Outcast." The Sino-US co-production also stars Nicolas Cage.
South Korean heartthrobs Rain, Song Seung-heon and actresses Son Tae-young and Park Shin-hye will also attend the festival's major events.
The organizing committee said the steady growth of annual box office receipts has made China the world's second-largest film market and that is what is attracting many international filmmakers to promote and debut their new productions in Shanghai. 
http://www.shanghaidaily.com/metro/Oscar-winners-to-grace-Shanghais-film-festival/shdaily.shtml

Archived