[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoanneA

Wow....wow.....SSH looks so radiant and fresh!  Though he is so busy going all round promoting his new movie almost every other days, there is simply no trace of tiredness written on his face............he just look so energetic and relaxed, enjoying with the crowds readily. Guess all his happiness and energy comes within his heart........that's our humble superstar!

Guest nana81

After SSH,.. now KTH turn in ...'bring you to the stars'... will be aired soon.

cr. kimtaehee baidu

Guest frannyfel

@nana81  thanks you for the info---i cant wait to see it also she cook for her guess/host NICE! . With ssh interview  i'm sure kimmy was piercing her eyes watching the dashing Mr P did his interview as well . And oh yes he will do the same , his eyes will glue to the tv screen .....
what!! the possibility what i say is more than 90% accurate ---hello special guess VIP movie obsessed ha! i tell you ,  i can imagine kimmy thought watching forbidden scenes in that theater  Shaquille o’Neal lustful gaze kekekeke
Also nana i saw the shower scene on my news feed last night but it was over-late for me to come here and 

reaction when i look with my tired eyes i was like ok... ok camera move slowly down why down you huh oh i dont want to---- yes i want to see damn the clip is finish  lol
Amy Adams happy and excited

Guest PassionM

WOW!! I finally found this thread.  First time here posting in this thread as I just love love Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae Hee.
I love them to the hearts.  They are sooooooooooooo adorable and super duper cute together.  I love their on-screen chemistry.  It's one of the best.

Guest frannyfel

@PassionM ,  I love your profile name Passion and yes to the hearts,  there is no other way to put it expressing ones love to HeonHee  ,  welcome....welcome to HH ship ! Bow.giflion-king-bowing-o.gif

Guest frannyfel

Song Seung Hun, "My Ideal Type Is Someone Who Makes Me Feel Like I Got Hit By A Lightening When I First See Her"
song-seung-hun-gentleman.jpg?w=600
Actor Song Seung Hun became the cover model for the June edition of Gentleman Korea.
During the interview held after the photo shoot, Song Seung Hun said, "I've never met someone through a blind date because I believe in fate. If I don't get the feeling of getting hit by a lightening when I first see someone, I can't date that person. I can't meet someone with the half-hearted mindset of 'She's okay. Should I give it a try?' If I say things like that, people around me get worried that I won't be able to get married."
He was asked, "How does it feel like to be the most good-looking person in your generation?" and he said, "Many people have told me that I'm good-looking but sometimes I feel like they're just making fun of me. I never thought I was ugly but I honestly don't know if I'm that good-looking."
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/92112/20140520/song-seung-hun-my-ideal-type-is-someone-who-makes-me-feel-like-i-got-hit-by-a-lightening-when-i-first-see-her.htm

Guest frannyfel

Google translate
Kim Tae Hee unveiled "the stars with you," recorded live cooking show
20140522102249231740.jpg
South Korea beautiful actress Kim Tae Hee recently unveiled Jiangsu TV variety show "with you the stars." It is reported rarely participate in variety shows Hallyu star Kim Tae Hee participated in Jiangsu TV talk show "with you the stars", triggering intense attention from the media and fans. Program, Kim Tae Hee not only cook to cook authentic Korean cuisine, also broke their university interesting, very affinity. Kim Tae Hee initiative broke the news, childhood and his brother often slapstick. Since Kim Tae Hee Lee Wan than four years older, she was a child in terms of both height and strength plays no small advantage, so when Kim Tae Hee Lee Wan disobedient will "violence" to treat his brother. Kim Tae Hee said with a smile, "are a joke slapstick, not really going to bully him." Kim Tae Hee recording of "bring you the stars" will be held the evening of May 26, 10:00 (GMT) broadcast. (Asian Economic Rights Reserved)

http://china.ajunews.com/view/20140522093749299

Archived