[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest frannyfel

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Tae Hee - Obsessed premiere [12-5-2014]

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frannyfel

14.05.2014  'Obsessed' Guerrilla stage greeting at Lotte Cinema Avenuel (#Myeongdong)

10256830_752026894819166_237993053647488
10314696_752026991485823_586151703064461
10255975_752027171485805_641461943341266
10312467_752027308152458_533785950307338
10273612_752027448152444_850766515126857
10307224_752027831485739_344482210111396
Today 14th, May Song Seung Heon (송승헌)'s [Obsessed] Guerrilla stage greeting schedule. -19:40 Myeongdong CGV theater 2 -20:20 Myeongdong Lotte Cinema Avenuel theater 3-20:50 Myeongdong station CGV theater 6

Guest JoanneA

I always love to see SSH in smart casual......shirt and jeans.......he looks so handsome today   :x :x =D> =D>

Guest nana81

at myeongdong... Oppa is walking at myeongdong!!!

1907633_794382830572270_323762436587340810369901_794301817247038_621173703261119
10313982_794301757247044_166409042338615
if i have remember in My Princess setting scene.. there was a shooting dating scene between KTH and SSH,, guys or franny did you know where the place that scene? is that the same place at myeongdong too??

cr.sh malaysia fb

Guest frannyfel

@nana81 indeed it was ! haha  nice insight and while ssh walks the street he must be reflecting on those beautiful moments while filming that special scene in  MP  :)

Guest frannyfel

"Obsessed" premiere attendees: Song Seung-heon, from Kim Tae-hee to Choi Seol-ri
photo435792.jpg

Song Seung-heon - An actor of 17 years with a wide network of friends

So Ji-sub is Song Seung-heon's best friend and golden network. They met in 1995 modeling for a clothing brand named Storm. They also starred in the youth sitcom "Three Men and Three Women". So Ji-sub also mentioned Song Seung-heon in the past as a 'friend who I can borrow money from when I need it'.

Kim Tae-hee met Song Seung-heon in the MBC drama "My Princess". Kim Tae-hee starred as Princess Lee Seol and Song Seung-heon was Park Hae-yeong, a wealthy diplomat. He is 4 years older than her and they maintained friendship even after the drama was over.

Hong Seok-cheon - Song Seung-heon starred in "Three Men and Three Women" with him. Twenty years later, they are still friends. Hong Seok-cheon also chose Song Seung-heon as his ideal type.

kwon Sang-woo - They knew each other from since before they debuted. They co-starred in the 2002 movie "Make It Big" and was about to meet again in a drama called "Sad Love Story" but Song Seung-heon had to go to the army. They met again later in "Fate".

Kim Jeong-eun - They were both in the same company. Song Seung-heon left GM for Storm S and so did Kim Jeong-eun who initially wanted to stand alone. Currently they are in different agencies but they have been friends ever since.

- f(x)'s Choi Seol-ri (Sully) - Kim Hee-cheol from Super Junior - Changmin from 2AM - Hwang Chan-seong from 2PM - Song Seung-heon knows many idols. They were all at the VIP premiere. Song Seung-heon's agency claims they are his private connections so they have no idea how he met them.

Chae Jeong-an - They met in the 2013 drama "When A Man Loves A Woman". They are also in the same agency.

Goo Jae-yee - She is also in the same agency as Song Seung-heon and Chae Jeong-an. She came to support his new movie "Obsessed".

Jo Yeo-jeong - from - Park Ye-jin to - Clara who wore a white shirt to the premier. They are co-starring in the new movie "Casa Amor, Exclusive for Ladies" as co-owners of a sex toy business. Jo Yeo-jeong's best friend - Park Ye-jin appeared with her boyfriend - Park Hwi-soon and - Jeong Yoo-mi is part of Jo Yeo-jeong's agency. Handsome actor - Choi Jin-hyeok met Jo Yeo-jeong in the 2011 tvN drama "I Need Romance".

On Joo-wan's network connections

On Joo-wan may have had a shorter career than Song Seung-heon but he's pretty well hooked up. -Noh Min-woo and - Lee I-kyeong from drama "Sword and Flower" attended the VIP premiere of"Obsessed" and supported On Joo-wan. - Lee Jae-yoon-I starred in "My Love By My Side" and - Lee Cheong-ah in "The Five" with On Joo-wan.

On Joo-wan's best friend who was once in a scandal with him - Bada also showed her support.

Lim Ji-yeon - everyone from Sim Entertainment

For the debut of Cinderella Lim Ji-yeon, the whole family from Sim Entertainment was there. She was born in 1990 and is currently attending the Korean School of Arts. - Eom Tae-woong - Joo Won - Kang Shin-il - Kang Byeol - Lim Yoon-ho and others were all seen.

- Others

Lee Min-jeong and - Choi Yoon-yeong-I attended the premiere who were invited by staff members from Iron Package.

http://www.hancinema.net/obsessed-song-seung-heon-from-kim-tae-hee-to-choi-seol-ri-69163.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Guest frannyfel

[interview] Song Seung Hun Wanted to Break Free From His Soft Image through ′Obsessed′
Song Seung Hun opened up to share about making a complete transformation in 17 years since his debut. 

With his new movie Obsessed about to premiere, Song Seung Hun said in a recent interview, “The biggest reason I decided to act in Obsessed is that it is director Kim Dae Woo’s project. He is a director that can capture people’s minds well and I’ve always wondered what kind of person he is.”

Then he added, “When I first met him, I felt like I could trust him. I would probably have thought for a longer time if there were no trust. I was also attracted to character ‘Kim Jin Pyung.’ I decided to do it because I really wanted to. A lot of attention has been on the nudity, but it was personally challenging for me to act out the man named ‘Kim Jin Pyung.’”

65173002.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

In the movie, Song Seung Hun will be acting as colonel ‘Kim Jin Pyung,’ who is respected by everyone for his show of bravery and leadership in Vietnam War. He will be shaken up by forbidden love as he falls for his subordinate’s wife.

“The idea of falling in love with the subordinate’s wife was new to me. I’ve never even experienced anything like it in my love life,” said Song Seung Hun with a smile. “I wanted to challenge myself in something new and I thought I could show another side of me to the audience.”

He continued, “It is not an innocent and sweet love, for sure. But it is surely focused more on the feeling of love rather than on nudity. Even though Kim Jin Pyung is married, his first love is his subordinate’s wife. And that love was a forbidden one. Isn’t that painful? More sadness was involved in this movie than any other projects. That’s what attracted me and I think the audience will also agree.”

65173003.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

However, attention can’t help but to be on Song Seung Hun’s revealing scenes in the movie, as he has been known for his body since his debut.

Song Seung Hun shyly said, “Of course I hesitated at first. But I think I could do it because of my current age. I probably couldn’t have done it in my twenties. I wasn’t confident and didn’t have experience…and I would’ve regretted it back then.”

“As my age went past thirty, I began to want to break the image that I’ve always had,” said the actor. “The thirst for change increased after I got discharged from the army. Without realizing, I was choosing projects and acting within boundaries that I set for myself. And in one moment, the wall that I built for myself felt like a jail. Many seniors have always told me, ‘You need to try acting out different roles’ and I always said, ‘Yes, I should’ but I think I was always on the same spot.”

Song Seung Hun did his part in trying to change his image, however. After getting his innocent, gentle and generous image from drama Autumn Tale andSummer Scent, Song Seung Hun took on various projects to transform his image. But the problem was that Song Seung Hun carried with him the ‘soft’ image no matter what role he played. 

“It’s not a bad thing. I’m happy about it. It’s an image that someone else could yearn for but cannot have, “said Song Seung Hun. “But when I see some of the seniors act out unique characters, I want to try it out, but many people just exclude me by thinking ‘Song Seung Hun is not fit for a character like that.’ So it wasn′t always a good thing as an actor. I wanted to escape and break free from my image.”

65173004.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

So how does he feel after making a transformation through the character ‘Kim Jin Pyung’?

“It’s good thing I’m still in my thirties, but I honestly wanted to film something like this while I was still young,” said the actor. “Now that I finished filming Obsessed, I am more relieved than I ever was for finishing a project. It feels like I’ve let go of the baggage that I have been carrying with me for the past ten, fifteen years as an actor. I feel confident enough to take on any role now.”

Obsessed is a melodramatic film set at the end of Vietnam War in 1969, depicting a secretive and forbidden love within military family housing. It will premiere on May 14.http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=65173

Guest nana81

Aaahh i really want to watch the movie... obsessed.... when i can get the link, why they have not registered the film on the internet so we can watch it streaming :( :( :(  sorry guys this is voice of my heart onli ^:)^
btw i still heard news about a secret relationship between oppa and gege hun.. i'm so curious who is gege hun?? is there anybody know's who is she??

Archived