[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoanneA

Indeed SSH looked very handsome and well maintained, right from his departure for Shanghai on 13 June till his appearance at the 17th Shanghai Film Festivel event.......! Oh my......Taiwanese Lin Chi Ling is so naughty.....she told the audience that SSH is known as the "international worldwide Oppa" and since Korean entertainment industry is really booming in China now, it would be good to hear SSH said a sentence in chinese.........SSH was really taken aback and said "chinese??" .....thereafter he said maybe LCL can teach him a word or two.  Ahhhhh......LCL taught him a chinese sentence (to be sounded as if SSH wants to date her) " can you accompany me to watch a movie?".........SSH replied in chinese "what?".....LCL repeated the chinese sentence again......hahaha.....our smart SSH replied her in chinese.......same wordings but phrased it differently! Surprisingly SSH chinese pronunciation is rather clear.......even if the whole segment with LCL is scripted, for a Korean to remember and said clearly in chinese infront of such a huge audience is remarkable. SSH, originally to depart Shanghai on sunday, will now be departing on monday 16 June early evening ...............have a safe flight, Oppa! 

Guest nana81

@JoanneA thank you for the translation, it's really help to know what ssh and ling ci lin talk at the event...hahaha poor oppa... LcL so beautiful woman but don't like her dress too sexy :-SS

Guest frannyfel

@JoannaA thanks for the translation so that's the sentence she ask him to say huh do she must have watched "Obsessed " already haha tina-bomb-16oct12.gif

@nana81 you cracks me up every time with your words hahaha standing beside a HUNK will make any woman want to look their best so bring on sexy !!! Let it show!!!
5PBD6Pj.giftumblr_inline_n07e0ldNo31rnhcq8.gif The cold never bother me anyway keke 

Archived