[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest JoanneA

@nana81,  SSH chinese had improved and he said with confidence when introducing himself and greeted the audience on stage. U did not like LCL's evening gown........well she had the assets to carry and show-off......hahaha........!
@frannyfel, u r right .........SSH was checking his mobile and texting away........hmmm.....that's why he rescheduled his Shanghai departure to monday? anyway it was a fruitful trip for him as he did met up and being interviewed with quite a few medias.....and also a surprised catch up with Lin Chi Ling, who last worked with him at the Lotte advert.......
Seem high chance that SSH next project will be a movie in China,...........still in talks though........wish him best of luck!!

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nana81

Sadness came to me when read and seeing  some news today,.(i think not to post that news here) i thought that relationship will be sort temporary, but they are so stronger and i must accepted this is the fact and reality.. so i thinking to move on and forget everything in my dreams cos it will be impossible now..
:(:(( :(( :(( :( :(( :( :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RohjmGezBZQ

but it's ok ..when i saw SSH doing stocking charm to every ladies in shanghai,. i feel better now..hehehe...
i promise still continue to come here b'cos i like here and like be come a part here and i have friend and family here who always support SSH the one our nation OPPA ..
i hope four of us( frannyfel, lucky123,JoanneA and me) never stop to continue this thread please!!!!!

Guest JoanneA

@nana81, we are here to share our thoughts and chat about HeonHee, be it as together or individual........ need not fret about any news........in fact I was happy that KTH attended SSH movie premiere to show her support and also still addressing him as "Oppa" in the JSTV program "Take You To The Stars" ...that already showed the firm friendship they both shared (not every man that is older than her gets this honour of being addressed as Oppa by her.....kekeke....) Life goes on ........."if it's yours, it will come back to you one day........if it's not yours, set it free and let it go..."
SSH departing Shanghai for home sweet home........
10440113_459613107516925_414740988466799

Guest frannyfel

JoanneA said: @nana81, we are here to share our thoughts and chat about HeonHee, be it as together or individual........ need not fret about any news........in fact I was happy that KTH attended SSH movie premiere to show her support and also still addressing him as "Oppa" in the JSTV program "Take You To The Stars" ...that already showed the firm friendship they both shared (not every man that is older than her gets this honour of being addressed as Oppa by her.....kekeke....) Life goes on ........."if it's yours, it will come back to you one day........if it's not yours, set it free and let it go..."
SSH departing Shanghai for home sweet home........

Guest Lucky123

@nana81 I saw the pictures and article that you talked about. They supposed to be "Dating" or "Couple". What interested me the most is, they are label as "couple",  Why KTH hid her face as she entered the restaurant and left through the back door, walked quickly with her cap down so low, it looked like she didn't want to be seen or recognize; remember, she's supposed on a "DATE", they are "Couple".  From the pictures, do you see any "PDA"? I don't see it, do you? Since she is leaving for China, isn't it supposed to be a romantic dinner, but this "Date" is having dinner with a friend, too.As JoanneA said, if they are meant for each other, they'll be together one of this day, if not, just let it be. @ Franny, thank you so much for the pictures, videos and news. Have been coming but can't spend too much time but now  I just finished and competed the grilling and demanding 5 months Yoga Teacher Training. I'm glad it's over for now will rest for 2 months and start all over again in August.SSH sure shone during the Shanghai International Film Festival. Not only welcomed and loved by his fans, also the Chinese celebrities wanted to take pictures with him. He looked tired on his returning trip to Korea, he still signed the autograph for his fans at the request. Being the Super Star but yet so friendly toward his fans. 

Guest frannyfel

@lucky123  I admire what you doing right now wow during those 5 months you really working it gurllll --- getting those muscles into shape  hello Mrs Fitness how you doing,
tumblr_mbqy13WgQy1rfq1dvo1_500.gif

i would love for you to teach me ... trained teacher i'm picturing you doing this...giphy.gif 
me being 5' 8" 137 pound i can do that--- well i would be a patient at the hospital afterwards haha as they say no pain no gain  :D

Guest Lucky123

@ Franny, I was just thinking like you before, "No pain no gain". Was I wrong about Yoga or any other exercise. I did exactly like that before, I hurt myself so often back then. HaHa!Wishing SSH the best on whatever he does,he is the best, FIGHTING !!!!!Is the hat on sale in the internet or at his friend's store. (The BS store)SSH wore his bracelets the whole time during this trip, even when he wore the Tuxedo.

Guest frannyfel

@lucky123 haha exactly that's why i chose other means of doing exercise the one that i can actually enjoy to get my body fit just enough to keep me in shape...being a Caribbean person ( Jamaica) what we do here allot is dance and i loooooove dancing and quite good at it too so this type of exercise is me ..lucky meet my fitness instructor Yendi Phillips 

About ssh hat, yes i think that it is on sale/ in store right now...

Guest Lucky123

@Franny, just watched the 2 videos, WOW your teacher looks gorgeous and amazing, the way she moves her body and hip; it makes me want to move and dance.  :)) :))

Archived