[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest cofioca

Hi royal honeys, awww. I'm so happy to see ya all here supporting our HeonHee! Can't thank you enough! I will look forward to more of your sharings, okay? Bring em all HeonHee goodies! Group hug~

Hellooo to all those reading... consider this as another home to MP fans like you! Feel free to join us !

@Otchosais: haha you guessed it right honey :sweatingbullets: imagine, I was cramming this while streaming the finale! LOL.

@Otchosais, Hannah_cao, Triangel, Forbidden, Yujien, Taonaka, Meocon, Cinnamon, Lucy_marie: waah early birds...my warmest welcome greetings!! Enjoy and See you around, alright?

In the meantime, I gotta comeback to the MP Thread. And the ending...gah, I'm speechless...helpless in cloud nine our HeonHee rocks! But it definitely left us wanting MOOORE.  :w00t: And that's what we are here for. Lol.

Whoa! Lemme do a second batch of roll call before we get onboard another page(oh we're here :sweatingbullets:)

Sinchann, Clock, Frillyobject, Lomisua, Marcella, Euneun, Meocon, Stl, Hyunjae, Cmshtry, Pink princess,

Kawaii, Arcirestar, Lovelyangel, Berrymonster , April, Rika, Vialways, Maya, CA_84, Moony

and to the early birds awhile ago,

signsandflags42.gifto our new palace especially built for HeonHee and all royal honeys like you!

Feel free to post your comments, analyses, well-wishes, and remarks about HeonHee...

To those who would still be coming/lurking, feel welcomed and join us on our sail.

Contributions like artworks, photos, gifs, vdo links, screencaps etc are welcomed.

And of course to our dear Crazynyt who has initiated this,

we'll be always grateful for your idea, our royal ancestor! Keke~

Hopefully, someday we will be looking at this thread

with so much memories, happiness, and love

because our ultimate HeonHee wish has finally come true. agreement6.gif

Let's mark this day and have faith that we'll be part of a romantic history. 

Otchosais, I'm definitely pleased that you are here with us! Komawo!

Yes, do invite more MP chingus cause even if we'd be overloaded with shippers,

as Sovereignn said, it would never sink. lol. ^___^

Yes, proposal...kisses...wedding..and stuff...a real happily ever after for them. love28.gif

----

Should I begin breaking the iceberg? ^^

Looking back to where the HeonHee journey started:

20080526 ANDRE KIM-UNICEF FASHION SHOW

ending.jpg

akim_photo1.jpg

akim_photo3.jpg

akim_photo4.jpg

Credits: KTH DC/TSH

If you come to think of it, we get to see a wedding but not as HaeSeol. :sweatingbullets:

------

Hey Royal Honeys,

MORE photos HERE@TSH, feel free to share and picspam

but please credit all sources including TSH. Thanksie ^^

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Awesome!

Cool!

Awesome!

I've avoided MP thread successfully for several hours. Thank god there's this thread where I can go to and talk about HeonHee/MP without trying to squint my eyes so that I won't see other posts like I was in MP. I haven't seen ep 15 & 16 yet.

I'mma gonna bring my latest analysis here from MP.

SSH seemed very excited when talking about KTH on her loud 'nose blowing'. Seems lik he was really impressed by her non-feminine way.

Then, he talked about her eating the meat.

1. He seemed impressed on how less of a lady she was eating her food (meat, in this case 'shabu shabu')

2. He seemed to be also impressed on how fast she ate.

I guess she ate those meat too quickly, cause her asking himm why he's not eating had him sorta yelled at her for

eating all the meat too quickly that he couldn't get a chance to have some himself.

The above does remind me of moments in dramas, rom-coms especially, where they guy seems impressed and actually likes the girl when she does that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7naG8lKh2A

This is a cap that I got off'a that clip.

SSH as many people noticed seems very comfortable in sitting/standing/being close to KTH and touching her as well.

The cap shows left arm bent towards KTH. It's like he can't help him himself. Seems like his hand/arm always want to go towards KTH.

intervf.jpg

Can you guys see the image I've posted here?

I'd found out some days ago, that the imageshack images can't be seen unless the reader goes online at imageshack.

To all who's come and posted here.. awesome!

Soju_chic --- amazing!

Guest babykep

Hello. Thanks for this thread and royal honey ..yeah.

I am going to miss all the cuteness and romantic pairing of SSH and KTH.

This is my most memorable kdrama..."swoon" over SSH

In the Andre Kim fashion show, SSH did not look so handsome like in MP. He looks better in short hair...

Oh the first thing I wake up today is to log in this thread and MP.... Suddenly I feel so lost.... The feeling that MP is ending has not hit me until now...i feel so sad now that we will not see HY & LS or SSH & KTH on screen again..... tears.giftears.giftears.gif

In the Andre Kim fashion show, SSH did not look so handsome like in MP. He looks better in short hair...

For me, I find it the opposite way..

To me, he looks greater in long hair (but not too long, and the hairstyle before MP was good too) and I do agree that the hairstyle in Andre Kim show was bad..Such wide side partition dosn't suit him, as u can see during his last year's january's LG press con, his hairstyle is bad too...

I had a feeling that hairstyle that would bear/exposure his whole forehead doesn't make him looks good..I prefer if h covr the forehead a little...

At first I wasnt used to HY's hairstyl before they start shooting, but after that I got used to it too..ahha... :wub:

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

^^ oh ho!~ as for me, i like SSH hairstyle best in MP. and yes, triangel he should cover his forehead. remember autumn tale? that time i couldn't understand why a lot of people find him handsome. but now i do. :wub: and the character of PHY fit him well. as he said in an interview as to why he accepted the role of PHY in MP, his past roles have been dark and he was poor and very heavy on the drama. but PHY is light and fun and rich and hot. well he has alway been hot. LOL

off i go~~ see you all in a while!

^^ oh ho!~ as for me, i like SSH hairstyle best in MP. and yes, triangel he should cover his forehead. remember autumn tale? that time i couldn't understand why a lot of people find him handsome. but now i do. :wub: and the character of PHY fit him well. as he said in an interview as to why he accepted the role of PHY in MP, his past roles have been dark and he was poor and very heavy on the drama. but PHY is light and fun and rich and hot. well he has alway been hot. LOL

off i go~~ see you all in a while!

hahah :) But I think that reason is only a PART of him accepting the role and the project MP,,,

BECASUSE his MAIN REASON is he really wanted to be KTH's main lead in a project.. :)

:wub::w00t::wub:

Guest honeyheonhee

Hello to everyone...please count me IN also ?? I love the ending so much because the scriptwriter realised my wishful thinking :D. Mix feelings of 'happy & empty' since 'MP' drama ended. ThankU SOJU_CHIC sister for creating this thread !! We can relieve ourselves while we, pour our hearts out in this new thread.

Guest cinnamon23

In the Andre Kim fashion show, SSH did not look  so handsome like in MP. He looks better in short hair...

Oh the first thing I wake up today is to log in this thread and MP.... Suddenly I feel so lost.... The feeling that MP is ending has not hit me until now...i feel so sad now that we will not see HY & LS or SSH & KTH on screen again..... tears.giftears.giftears.gif

I agree.  He looks better with his hair in MP with his bangs down...with the exception of the GQ magazine:

http://www.trulyseungheon.com/phpbb2/templates/Conundrum/resizefix.php?originalsize=http://www.trulyseungheon.net/gallery2/albums/userpics/10002/gq201103ssh2.jpg

PHY...can I have your eyelashes?

SSH-KTH, will be remembered as being one of the most cutest couple in KDRAMA!! ^_^

---

http://news.nate.com/view/20110225n08799

송승헌 김태희 ‘마프’ 종영후 지금 가장 필요한건 “잠”

SSH KTH 'MP' most important thing now is 'sleep'

2011-02-25 11:10

201102251106321001_1.jpg

(photo MBC MP-bts)

SSH and KTH was asked of their future plans upon finishing the drama 'MP'. KTH responded with "I just want to sleep", with SSH echoing the feeling, "I would like to just sleep in the next 3 days".

The production crews worked 5 days straight, starting as early as 6 o'clock in the morning without much rest (just a few hours when able), to complete the drama in the end.

SSH and KTH expressed their sincere gratitude to the audience giving their love and support for 'MP'.

source: NEWSEN

---

GOSH!!! tears.giftears.gif SSH and KTH are such hard workers, I'm so proud being a fan of 'MP'.

I hope everyone in 'MP' will get a well deserved rest in the next few days. :rolleyes:

THANKS SOJU FOR OPENING THE THREAD !!! w00t.gif

i've been a bit too busy lately with school (and big bang's comeback) so i couldn't really visit the thread as much. ahah, but here i am!!! i'm so happy to see the HeonHee live on<3 really, KTH & SSH's chemistry is so real. i'll be dropping in every now & then to check on the updates. ahah, maybe i'll do some artwork too even though i haven't done any in a while. this couple is just too real! i'm so sad we won't be seeing them anymore. LOL, MP WITHDRAWAL sweatingbullets.gif

*WAVES TO EVERYONE WHO WAS AT THE MY PRINCESS THREAD*

http://me2day.net/storms09/2011/02/25#14:18:24

translated by Baidu MP/TSH (thank you)

海英李雪的幸福背影?两人经历了千辛万苦的爱情终于修成正果真的是好幸福的!为了看到彩虹 是否有个想要暂时淋一下雨的想法呢。。。虽然很辛苦,但是因为这留下了美好回忆的作品,我要带着这美好的记忆离开了。。真心的感谢在这期间热爱“我的公主”的各位^^

Haeyoung and LS' happiness from the back view? The two experienced hardship of love but finally reaching a happy ending is really great happiness! In order to see a rainbow how about getting wet in the rain... Although it's very tough, but because it leaves a good memory work, I am leaving with all these good memories... heartfelt thanks for all your love for "My Princess" during this period!^^

mp_storms09_25022011.jpg

*note: the persons in the photo are not SSH and KTH, just a photo uploaded by SSH.

---

I'm gonna miss this couple tears.giftears.gif

but as what SSH said, lets cherish these memories :rolleyes:

BTS !!!!!

8heng.gif

When the end of shooting

KTH wait for a moment to say goodbye to SSH

and SSH  give her a warmly response

50ng2.gif

Cr: Taonaka

Thank you link from Semi-fly

otchosais  Don't be sad because even if Drama is over but  some Love might be started and it's going on ....^__^

to everyone here, please HUG me! I am having a TEARY-EYES MODE NOW!!!

Hoe can I cure my sickness from MP!!! HOW?!!! :tears:

I am always checking these thread and MP thread for MORE..

MORE.. and MORE.... huhuhu ;'(

What did LS and HY do to me to be like this?!!! :tears: :'(

Otchosais, I’m in the same mood, I feel kind of empty now that MP is over, what to do? the simple thought, that I will not see this fantastic and gorgeous couple anymore bring tears in my eyes. :tears:

Every week I was delighted by SSH and KTH great chemistry and easily fell into their shipping. I really think that what made MP so special is SSH and KTH relationships! The last time that I saw such great chemistry was in the world they live in between Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. Call me crazy but I feel exactly the same thing with SSH and KTH, so let’s hope that me radar is not faulty!

Guest rengganis

Well, I thought I would never do "shipping" anymore. But, I was WRONG!!

HeonHee is too cute to be passed :wub: Both of them are in their ripe age to get married, so let's pray together :sweatingbullets: I'm waiting for all those kisses BTS, please share them here, yes?

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

hahah :) But I think that reason is only a PART of him accepting the role and the project MP,,,

BECASUSE his MAIN REASON is he really wanted to be KTH's main lead in a project.. :)

:wub::w00t::wub:

yes. of course. that is a given. :wub: :wub:

oh and here's a BIG *hug*

it is because of our Honey couple that i watched MP until the end...

Archived