[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soju_chic, THANK YOU for starting this... the hope of seeing tis thread was diminishing actually :wub:

I can forsee myself paying daily visits here, tho I may not post anything. I super enjoy reading indepth write up by all the princesses.

Right now, am looking forward to catching Ghost that SSH is starring in with Nanako. Hehe... blush.gif

Haven't been much liking KTH prevously for reasons... ermmm... unknown to even myself. But MP did the trick and I went to read up on her... and I found out we have been celebrating our birthdays on the same day... :lol::lol::lol:

Hi chingus!! Thanks Soju_chic for this thread!!!! I'm so glad to be able to share my love and obsession for this sweet couple with other people around the world wub.gif Glad to know that I'm not the only one to notice their amazing chemistry on screen and BTS!! w00t.gif

I never knew that I could be so obsessed over a couple like this!! lol I watched the BTS a million times and I know that I will rewatch MP over and over again just to see them together, and especially the kisses!! rolleyes.gif

Yes, I too hope that they will end up together, I hope that there will be rumors of them dating, hope that SSH will propose KTH and that they will have their own happy ending with many babies!!laugh.gif

A big thank you for making this thread now i dont need to go back and forth from KTH's thread to SSH's thread just to get the heart stumping stories about the two :) im rooting for this couple eversince MP started they have that kind of chemistry where they make your heart flutter just like HJW and HB in SG! i dont want MP to end but it just ended 2 hrs ago :( anyway im that we still get to see them together veryyy soon! :) i hope SSH took a loot of courage and asked KTH out already before he looses his chance! :)

Guest acirestar10

AAAAAAHhhhhh i was so sad that my princess had ended, but now im excited that there's a HEONHEE couple thresd!! Count me in! I love this pairing and hope to here them get together soon!

Guest lovelyangel2

Hello chinggus~ sign me up as well!

I think this is the first time I've been so obsessed about a celebrity couple getting together after a drama, but their chemistry is just off the charts. You can't act like a genuine couple without developing some feelings, ehh? ;)

I hope to hear some good news about these two soon! :wub:

waahhh!!! at these thread, I am hoping for a

Skin-ship and KISSES and a REAL PROPOSAL in REAL life! :)

these tread will serve as the DRAMA EXTENSION...

but this time its not just about drama, but their real life... :w00t:

nice seeing the people here from MP thread and I am hoping

we will spread/share the MP virus so we could MULTIPLY! <3

Me too, I want to be a member of this thread! but I want to aplogize in advence for my poor english, pls don't pay too much attention to my spelling misakes:sweatingbullets: blush.gif

As many here, I also felt the exceptional chemistry between these two actors. Weeks after weeks my addiction to MP has grown to the point that it became THE most enjoyable moment of the week. I really think that it is due to this lovely couple, I’ve never rooted for any K-drama couple, but this time it is different. I mean why so many people are into this shipping if they did not feel that something is going on?!!!

The last scene is so amazing… you can see how SSH is happy ; believe me I’ve watched a couple of time and these tow are so into it :wub::D we are definitely far beyond the acting. Also all the hugs scenes, in my long list of K drama land experience, it is the first time that I saw this (how I can say it:phew: ) ....dedication to do it so thighlty;)

Well I just hope that we are going to hear a good news really soon ;)

Guest moony8705

Hello Royal Honeys! Is that what we are calling ourselves? I like it! I'm excited for this thread. This is the first real 'ship I'm shipping and I'm looking forward to it. Yay! ^_^

Archived