[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min-ho, assimilated with "City Hunter" majestic on a huge elephant

photo166194.jpg

Lee Min-ho is like a "City Hunter" in front of an elephant.

Lee Min-ho visited Thailand for the shoot of new SBS drama "City Hunter" (written by Hwang Eun-kyeong and directed by Jin Hyeok) to be released on the 25th of May. For the first few scenes of the drama Lee Min-ho got on an elephant.

This was the first time in his life to be on an elephant but he looked like he was having fun. Word says that he got on the elephant at once without fear and despite the danger on falling off, looked like a true "City Hunter", looking majestic.

A member in the productions said, "He is being assimilated in "City Hunter". He never lost the relaxing smile on his face and lead the atmosphere of the set".

Meanwhile, based on a popular Japanese comic, the lead character grows into a City Hunter with Seoul as a background in 2011. The cast includes Lee Min-ho, Park Min-yeong, Lee Joon-hyeok, Goo Ha-ra and more.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110419n03401?mid=e0101

via: HanCinema

I like this guy, Lee Min Ho.  After seeing him in "Boys Over Flowers", I started rooting for his other dramas, like "Personal Taste" and "I am Sam".  I'm excited for this drama, City Hunter, not only because of him but with Park Min Young, as well.

Guest pallycute

*quoted image*

Is LMH beating the elephant's head like a drum?

The elephant seems to enjoy it ... but it's weird...

I don't think it's weird, I'm okay with it :lol:

Ok another photos from thailand. Now we can see a new cast in this drama. :)

These are photos of Lee Minho and Kim Sangho.

i906565ydf.jpg

gyj5ydfhd62.jpg

fghjghkh1.jpg

0656yhgdsfs.jpg

cr: SSD

Lee Min Ho of ‘City Hunter’ shows actions on top of a hundred year old tree

420ec8b9ced8bb0ed978ced.jpg

Seoul, Korea – Actor Lee Min Ho showed comic and action scene on top of a hundred year old tree.

Recently, Lee Min Ho in the shooting of SBS TV’s City Hunter, with Kim Sang Ho showed his balanced and skillful action scenes on top of the tree.

This was a scene Lee Min Ho and Kim Sang Ho was running away from a crew, and the scene was well-made the emergent feelings was conveyed completely.

Especially, the two seemed to be concerned as they had to act on top of the tree – as high as a 2nd floor building – but the harmony between the two have successfully completed the scene with a comic touch.

Lee Min Ho, for this scene acted himself without a body double. He also contributed to the happy atmosphere of the shooting place and has truly lived his role, who had to take care of Kim Sang Ho in the drama.

The two have enjoyed even in risky moments to create a friendly atmosphere. The staffs have praised the two as ‘men couples of the forest’ and enjoyed the time shooting.

The staff said, “both actors did the scene themselves without a double even though it was a dangerous scene thanks to their professionalism.

Meanwhile, the drama City Hunter, is from the famous Japanese comic series City Hunter and it’s plots is how the city hunters will solves the problems. Based on the original story, the drama will draw how the main character matures as a city hunter. Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Jun Huk, Go Hara are the actor and actress. The first episode will be aired on the 255th.

By Seo Eun Hae (eune@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from 3HW COM

Translated by Ye Sul Kwak / en.korea

Lee Min Ho of ‘City Hunter’ shows actions on top of a hundred year old tree

*quoted image*

Seoul, Korea – Actor Lee Min Ho showed comic and action scene on top of a hundred year old tree.

Recently, Lee Min Ho in the shooting of SBS TV’s City Hunter, with Kim Sang Ho showed his balanced and skillful action scenes on top of the tree.

Also...

This scene was filmed in Thailand, where Lee Min Ho and male actor Kim Sang Ho were escaping while being pursued by a gangster joint. The 2 climbed from tree to tree hoping off trees ranging of 100 years.

The scene took over 2 hours to be completed. Lee Min Ho and Kim Sang ho who were humorously filming were giving the nickname ‘Nam Nam couple of the green forest’

The producer of “City Hunter” said that “Lee Min Ho and Kim Sang Ho had to use their whole body while filming the scene eventhough there were stunt people who were ready to film during this dangerous situation. THeir fighting spirit was really admirable.”

CREDIT: kpopanda

Guest pallycute

OLD NEWS :D

Pictures of KARA’s Goo Hara on the set of ‘City Hunter’ revealed

f6ywdfd.jpg

KARA’s Goo Hara displayed her infinite charms as she transformed into a ‘cute girl’ with her hair in pigtails.

On April 18th, an online portal site uploaded pictures of Hara under the title, “Goo Hara, pictures on the set of ‘City Hunter’.” In the pictures, Hara is displaying her femininity and cuteness in a white ’see-through’ top along with a pig-tail hairstyle. Furthermore, it was her bright smile and appearance during a filming break that has become the center of attention.

Netizens commented, “I’m looking forward to the drama. Fighting!”, “With her hair in pigtails, she totally looks like a high school student”, “No matter where Goo Hara goes, her beauty is superior.”

Meanwhile, SBS’s “City Hunter” is scheduled to air its first episode on the 25th.

cr: allkpop

New Photos :)

2011042100578_3.jpg

64ergsdv1.jpg

65ywefv.jpg

ty4rgsdsg.jpg

cr: SSD

City Hunter’ Lee Min Ho in his chic hunter-look charm

ec9db4ebafbced98b82.jpg

Seoul, Korea – Actor Lee Min Ho preshowed his charm through his chic, city-hunter-look fashion.

Lee Min Ho has been cast in SBS TV ‘City Hunter” as Lee Yun Sung – a young doctorate from MIT working in the “State-Directed Communications Network” team.

Lee Min Ho, really starting his shooting in Korea after the shot in Thailand, caught people’s eyes from the beginning with his hunter-look fashion that shows his masculine beauty in a dandy style.

He came to the studio in comfortable yet stylish outfits, with a long black jacket with a turned-up collars and gray pants. His bling-perm completed by khaki-brown hair color also added to his attractiveness.

This is a 180-degree change from his shot in Thailand where he showed off his natural style with wavy hair. He exhibited his more mature and masculine beauty through his hunter-look fashion and glaring eyes.

“Lee Yun Sung a character who is affectionate and optimistic yet always struggles in loneliness and solitude to serve the justice. I am much counting on Lee Min Ho who is full of drive himself,” told the production company of ‘City Hunter’

On the other hand, ‘City Hunter,’ a soap opera based on a popular Japanese comic book under the same title, will depict the original story of delightful solving of the cases as well as the added story of how the protagonist grew to become the city hunter. ‘City Hunter’ will be first aired on May 25, starring Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Jun Hyuk and Goo Hara.

By Seo Eun Hye (eune@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVReport DB

Translated by Yesul Kwak / en.korea

Lee Min-ho is chic wild city guy

photo166462.jpg

Lee Min-ho in new SBS drama "City Hunter" is a chic wild city guy.

Coming on the 25th of May, Lee Min-ho is MIT doctorate Blue House Nation Communications team Lee Yoon-seong.

Having started shooting in Korea after the shoot in Thailand in early April, Lee Min-ho is wild from the beginning. He is wearing a long black jacket with collars up and grey pants, looking comfortable and stylish at the same time.

In monotone and simple but the attire displays the 'hunter' look that goes along well with Lee Min-ho's sharp eyes and expressions.

Meanwhile, "City Hunter" is made up of casts Lee Min-ho, Park Min-yeong, Lee Joon-hyeok, Goo Ha-ra, director Jin Hyeok from "Shining Inheritance" and "Prosecutor Princess" as well as writer Hwang Eun-kyeong from "Daemul - Big Thing".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110421n03075?mid=e0101

via HanCinema

Thanks pallycute. Was eagerly waiting for her photos. Though I liked her yellow dress pic, I was a bit worried whether her look in the drama was going to be all 'cute'. Already, you have people saying the tough Kim Nana role would be made cute for her, so felt a bit anxious. So quite glad to see these pics showing her professional in a suit. Personally, I don't believe the look alone makes the character (you can have a tough girl look, but your character in the drama might be weak), nonetheless, since she is playing a bodyguard, it is good to see her 'look' the part . She looks pretty n serious though I wish she'd do something else with the hair (not always a pony tail). Anyway, quite happy for her.

Guest j01343

Actress Kim Mi Sook joins "City Hunter"

*quoted image*

According to the newest news from Kim Mi Sook's manager. She is going to join the special drama "City Hunter" of SBS. She will play as mother of Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho). Her character in this drama is another strange role, like Beak Seung Hee in Brilliant Legacy (same director). "City Hunter" is expected to have about 20 episodes. Filming has been started in March.

I hope this will be an other great drama of SBS in this year, with very well director and many talented actors, actresses. Waiting for this drama, day by day. ^^

OMG,is it really?I never heard it !!!

If true,i am so pround of this "mom"!!Antinu KIM is a best actress,i think~~~

AND how handsome my minO~~How sweety my Minyoung~~~MY dream is come true~~~~~TOOOOOOO much happy everyday!!!

OMG,is it really?I never heard it !!!

If true,i am so pround of this "mom"!!Antinu KIM is a best actress,i think~~~

AND how handsome my minO~~How sweety my Minyoung~~~MY dream is come true~~~~~TOOOOOOO much happy everyday!!!

Now, I'm sure about this news. You can see from her schedule (on her official website). She has 2 dramas this year: Nice to meet you & City Hunter.

I like the casts in this drama.  With them, I'm sure the drama is going to be a hit.  After Lee Min Ho's successful performance in Boys Over Flowers and Personal Taste, fans are still craving for more.  I'm also looking forward, not only for Lee Min Ho, but also for Park Min Young, whom I find very impressive in her role as Kim Yun Shik in Sunkyukwan Scandal.  Strike while the iron is hot, guys!

Guest pallycute

Now, I'm sure about this news. You can see from her schedule (on her official website). She has 2 dramas this year: Nice to meet you & City Hunter.

Thank you for sharing this schedule, so she already started filming city hunter.

So MAYBE this picture could become another proof.

Because I heard all people in this picture are Lee Yun Seong's biological parents and stepfather/adoptive father

I know two actors (Kim Sang-joong & Cheo Ho-jin) in the picture are confirmed to play in City Hunter.

vpuw51.jpg

From left to the right => Park Sang-min & Kim Mi-sook (LYS's biological parents), Cheo Ho-jin (I don't know his role), Kim Sang-joong (LYS's adoptive father/step father)

To pallycute

Yes, it is! This photo was taken when they were filming a scene of City Hunter. :)

I wonder why there haven't been any news about their roles. hihi. maybe it's too soon to publish. It's more than 1 month of waiting....

Guest j01343

Thank you for sharing this schedule, so she already started filming city hunter.

So MAYBE this picture could become another proof.

Because I heard all people in this picture are Lee Yun Seong's biological parents and stepfather/adoptive father

I know two actors (Kim Sang-joong & Cheo Ho-jin) in the picture are confirmed to play in City Hunter.

*quoted image*

From left to the right => Park Sang-min & Kim Mi-sook (LYS's biological parents), Cheo Ho-jin (I don't know his role), Kim Sang-joong (LYS's adoptive father/step father)

OH ==

What a surprise pic~~

Maybe is will be another crazy family story ~~~U know :vicx:

Today new pic~~

Guest pallycute

Thanks pallycute. Was eagerly waiting for her photos. Though I liked her yellow dress pic, I was a bit worried whether her look in the drama was going to be all 'cute'. Already, you have people saying the tough Kim Nana role would be made cute for her, so felt a bit anxious. So quite glad to see these pics showing her professional in a suit. Personally, I don't believe the look alone makes the character (you can have a tough girl look, but your character in the drama might be weak), nonetheless, since she is playing a bodyguard, it is good to see her 'look' the part . She looks pretty n serious though I wish she'd do something else with the hair (not always a pony tail). Anyway, quite happy for her.

You're welcome. I think you got your wish :)

Today's filming picture, Lee Minho and Park Minyoung (2011/04/23]

16bzwx0.jpg

cr: SBmarket