[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Let's just wait and see when city hunter comes out if the actors

really are not fit for their roles. hehe

English translations from allkpop

Park Min Young drops a teaser photo from the set of “City Hunter”

20110413_park_minyoung.jpg

On the morning of April 13th, actress Park Min Young teased fans with a photo from the set of her latest drama, “City Hunter“.

She wrote, “Hello, this is high school student ‘Kim Nana’ from eight years ago. Oof, I have to go to work in two and a half hours, what to do!”

‘Kim Nana’ is the name of her character in “City Hunter”, and it seems like Park Min Young is filming a past scene for her role. Fans and netizens alike commented on how perfectly she seemed to fit into her youthful school uniform, ”So fresh”, “Looking forward to City Hunter”, “How adorable”, and “You match uniforms so well!”

20110413_minyoung_bear.jpg

by VITALSIGN on April 13, 2011 at 3:47 am

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-min-young-drops-a-teaser-photo-from-the-set-of-city-hunter

as much as CH has not even started to air,

I think we SHOULD give both leads a try,,,

LMH and PMY were known to be good actors in

their chosen past projects...

so I think we should TRUST them in choosing CH also...

and as I know, both of them can adapt WELL to their characters

so I guess that both of them can give justice to the roles

they will be portraying...

waaahh!!! Thanks to all who share bts pics and spoilers :)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

OMYGAWD, min ho and min young looks so good together(even from afar) :w00t:

thanks for the pictures, gosh, you dont

know how the pictures made me giggle like crazy haha :D

More pics to share ^_^

13026988872011041321483.jpg

027qu.jpg

028dd.jpg

032mr.jpg

credit: as tagged

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

‘City Hunter’ Park Min Young, Changing to High School Student, “School Uniform Very Becoming Her”

(photo was posted before by pallycute )

An actress Park Min Young changed to high school student.

Park Min Young shared one picture with the message, “Hi~ I am high school student Kim Nana eight years ago! I should go to work after two hours. I may be in trouble !”

Park Min Young wears school uniform and her hair in two braids and smiles for the camera. She is really like high school student.

Kim Nana as Park Min Young said is her role in new drama ‘City Hunter’. She wears school uniform six years after graduation from high school to act Kim Nana in high school days.

Netizens responses, “She looks so fresh,” “We have very high expectations for ‘City Hunter’,” “She’s so cute,” “School uniforms also really look great on her. ”

Besides Park Min Young, Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Hyuk, Gu Ha Ra in Kara will appear on ‘City Hunter’ (Writer: Hwang Eun Kyung, Director: Jin Hyuk), which will broadcast on May following SBS WED/THU drama ’49 Days’.

Source: via Newsen

Credit: askactor

Guest pallycute

There's someone who also wear the same clothes with Park Min Young

Maybe Park Minyoung acted as sales promotion girl??

ch_1302677223_757649879_0.jpg

cr: chosun.com

Hi!

It's nice to see some of MP fans here ;)

On the way to my work today ( I work near the Gwanghwamun Square), I spotted the filming crew. To my surprise, it was Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were there. Honestly, I didn't know who PMY was, I saw her but didn't recognise her until Lee Min Ho came out. I just took some photos of LMH on my phone, which is not very good because my phone is quite out of date now. Anyway, I just want to share it to LMH fans....Hope you don't mind though these photos are not clear and his face is not clear too.

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

110413-0002.jpg

There's someone who also wear the same clothes with Park Min Young

Maybe Park Minyoung acted as sales promotion girl??

*quoted image*

cr: chosun.com

It could be her "double" also doing some stunts.  I'm glad that there are more fans posting in this thread, now.  Thanks to everyone for the awesome pictures and news.

Guest ielien

Hi lelien. They have made many changes to the script. Instead of  1980s Japan, the setting is 2011 Korea. LMH's character is "an MIT graduate who is also a member of the international communications network team". Doesn't seem a pervert detective from that synopsis. But who knows? will have to wait and watch. Anyway, from what I have read so far about this drama, the manga and the drama seem to be different things.So do tune in and see for yourself :rolleyes:

Hi mimi26,

Thank you for your information :) Thank GOD that Min Ho won't be as pervert as the manga's character.. If he is, I don't know, how to bear the drama :tears:  But, let's see it for sure.. Can't wait to watch Min Ho role another character!

So happy to see Park Min Young casts this drama too ^_^ They'd be a great couple, hehehe..

I think KDrama now has many action genre lately.. For example, IRIS, Crime Squad, Sign, etc.. They're expanding their stories. Sooo happy to watch the dramas :lol:

Guest pallycute

201104131024421001_1.jpg

Gyuri has a solo song for City Hunter OST

KARA's eldest unnie Park Gyuri will sing City Hunter OST to support her dongseng Hara's acting debut.

KARA Goo Hara has been casting for SBS Drama City Hunter in March and she also filmed her first scenes on May 9th. Hara has acted in Sitcom and Japanese drama uraKARA already but this is the first time she acts on Korea drama. But uraKARA actually is also a type of sitcom so in fact, this is her first acting debut.

And Gyuri has her own way to support her dongseng Hara. She will sing City Hunter OST to give more energy/power to Hara on her first drama. One manager of the drama revealed "Park Gyuri will sing City Hunter OST. Besides Gyuri, we planed that Rainbow could do another song."

source: Newsen

translate: Yoo & hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

It could be her "double" also doing some stunts.  I'm glad that there are more fans posting in this thread, now.  Thanks to everyone for the awesome pictures and news.

Yeah maybe, the other girl was her stuntwoman. :D

Hi!

It's nice to see some of MP fans here ;)

On the way to my work today ( I work near the Gwanghwamun Square), I spotted the filming crew. To my surprise, it was Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were there. Honestly, I didn't know who PMY was, I saw her but didn't recognise her until Lee Min Ho came out. I just took some photos of LMH on my phone, which is not very good because my phone is quite out of date now. Anyway, I just want to share it to LMH fans....Hope you don't mind though these photos are not clear and his face is not clear too.

Thanks for sharing meocon97.

You're lucky, you can see Lee Minho & Park Minyoung at their filming site.

I envy you because you live in Korea, and it easier for you to meet many korean celebrities. ;)

Lee Min-ho Spotted in Seoul

leeminho20110414.jpg

Lee Min-ho is back to work, this for filming for the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “City Hunter.” The long-legged dandy boy was spotted in Seoul‘s Gwanghwamun while filming. But the thing catching fans attention is his bright pants.

In viewing these photos, fans are falling for the flower boy all over again, but this time, he’s got a new boldness with his red pants and dyed hair. Netizens are saying, “It’s hard to find a guy like Lee Min-ho,” and “He even looks good in those red pants,” and “As expected, Lee Min-ho looks good in anything.”

“City Hunter” will have its first broadcast on the 25th of next month.

What do you think of Lee Min-ho’s new style in his new drama?

credit: popseoul!