[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s judo develops into a love scene

20110504143619964.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Min Young showed a love scene while they were practicing judo.

The two shot a scene for the new drama for SBS, City Hunter at a gym in Seoul.

The scene displays the two practicing judo. Kim Nana (Park Min Young) is a former national judo player and teaches Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) judo skills. Lee, is actually an undercover man who is master of all martial arts, but to cover his role, he learns judo from Kim.

Lee is helpless as Kim overpowers him with her outstanding judo techniques. But then an awkward moment occurs; they were facing each other with very little distance between the two. The two was just about to kiss.

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young have been learning judo to show realistic action scenes. A staff said the two have been very diligent to practice judo every day.

The drama City Hunter is based on a Japanese comic book, City Hunter. The story takes place in Tokyo, 1980s. As a drama, the background is altered to Seoul, 2011. It is planning to elaborate how the main character becomes a city hunter. The drama is to be aired after 49 Days concludes.

Source Nate by Ye Sul

credit: en.korea

Guest pallycute

LOVE JUDO SCENE "BIGGER VERSION"

Please DON'T HOTLINK the pictures!

Should I make these pictures into thumbnails?? Because these pictures are big ^^

lovejudo1.jpg

lovejudo2.jpg

lovejudo3.jpg

lovejudo4.jpg

lovejudo5.jpg

source: DC

Guest pallycute

CITY HUNTER TEASER !!

6u45rtw.jpg

CLICK >> http://twitvid.com/UE5HZ

source: Zephyreanz

Kim Sang Joong as Lee Jin Pyo (Lee Yoon Seong's adoptive father)

201105061047441001_1.jpg

IMG_7650.jpg

Annyeong~~

Omo! i really like the teaser! It reminds me of 'Time of Dog and Wolf' ;)

I hope we can see the full trailer soon ^_^

Gosh, K-Drama gods please let me see another 'Time of Dog and Wolf'

More BTS pics

a37f9a4550e43f668694732.jpg

293251878.jpg

credit: as labeled

Guest j01343

Annyeong~~

Omo! i really like the teaser! It reminds me of 'Time of Dog and Wolf' ;)

I hope we can see the full trailer soon ^_^

Gosh, K-Drama gods please let me see another 'Time of Dog and Wolf'

More BTS pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit: as labeled

O~~~~~

the same feeling!!!

Time of the dog and wolf,I think it is a best dark K-DRAMA!!!!!

the trailer let me feel the sad!A good opening!fighting!

the trailer is very worse...(see ockoala.com)

i mean it just looks like a second edition of runaway plan B....i thought this was a rom com but its a thriller, or lets say a korean version of jamesbond....

I will reserve my judgment till "City Hunter" airs. I feel they are a bit confused about how to market it. Is it a rom-com, a thriller or a revenge melodrama? I had expected a breezier lighter drama. Kim Nana, according to the trailer, looks like City Hunter's long-lost love or something.

So Lee Min Ho's character knows Min Young's character from the beginning? When she was doing part-time jobs as a student, he was also somewhere nearby watching her? And when she gets the blue house job, he comes in and gets into all that confrontation knowing who she is? Then what about the reports we read about the fake chauffeur first meeting? Wow, certainly intriguing!

Well, let's wait n watch. The real trailer might do more justice to the drama. No need to panic yet:). As they say, never judge a drama until it airs.

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Yep, the teaser was a kind a confusing, it even

made me search for the drama's genre. I thought

it changed or something. And seriously, the bg song

of the teaser suck. HAHA, but I don't care much, it's

only a teaser.

Can't wait for May 25, 16 days more to. YEPEE.

oh, btw, LEE JOON HYUK looks handsome in those pics,

hahaha I'm developing a little crush on him. ayee.

Guest pallycute

td86uhkkl.jpg

chtogether.jpg

LEE MIN HO as LEE YOON SEONG (이윤성)

lmh2.jpg

PARK MIN YEONG as KIM NA NA (김나나)

pmy2.jpg

LEE JOON HYUK as KIM YEONG JOO (김영주)

ljh2.jpg

HWANG SEON HEE as JIN SOO HEE (진수희)

hsh2.jpg

GOO HA RA as CHOI DA HYE (최다혜)

ghr2.jpg

Source: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/cityhunter/index.html

Annyeong~~

Sharing more BTS pics by light :)

69afdd3914ed66a93b87cea.jpg

294672840.jpg

Official pics from SBS ^_^

sbscokr20110509165018.jpg

5786593d411537b43c6d973.jpg

29754336072e4087a2cc2b3.jpg

@ j01343: yay, i'm not the only one who thinks that "CH" reminds of "Time of Dog & Wolf"..Well, let's see if our thoughts will meet the story of CH when it airs :D

"City Hunter" – Lee Jun Hyeok and Lee Min Ho eye warming photo scenes

wellmadestar_1304823725_40331.jpg

NEWSEN]

“City Hunter” finally release a photo of Lee Min Ho and Lee Jun Hyeok at the scene.

On 8th of April, official staff of Lee Jun Hyeok and official staff of “City Hunter” (wrote by Hwang Eun Kyeong and Choi Su Jin, directed by Jin Hyeok) released a photo that was taken from a scene where Lee Min Ho and Lee Jun Hyeok (casts) at.

Those who saw their photos realize something interesting in their photos and can’t stand smiling. Lee Jun Hyeok was said to lost 7 kilograms of his weight, and know his chin was getting sharper than before caught the attention.

The two Presidential Bodyguard, Lee Min Ho and Lee Jun Hyeok would be involved in a triangular relationship with Park Min Young and the competition between the 2 charismatic brilliant actor is gaining a lot of expectations.

“City Hunter” was based on a Hit Japanese Manga with the same title by Tsukasa Hojo. The original manga was set at Tokyo on 1980, unlike the news version which took place at Seoul at 2011, telling story about the growing process about the protagonist character Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho). the first broadcast would be on 25th of May.

Reporter Kwon Su Bin

Newsen@newsen.com news and press releases

copyright ⓒ Newsen.

Translated by http://en.korea.com/leeminho/?p=1970

Ku Ha Ra, Transformed into a “Candy Girl” Wearing Hair in Two Braids

eab5aced9598eb9dbc.jpg

Ku Ha Ra, a singer and actress, has given off her charm as a dollish but lovable “Candy Girl.”

Kara’s Ku Ha Ra has challenged herself to become the youngest daughter Dae Hye to Korea’s President, who is a lively repeater of the college entrance exam, in the SBS’s new drama series “City Hunter” due on May 25.

Her transformation into a “Candy Girl” is expected to be shown through its first episode where Dae Hye attends a class in a private educational institute for repeaters with Dae Hye’s bodyguard Na Na (played by Park Min-young) who keeps her security very tight.

She hardly looks enthusiastic about the lesson, just listening to music by earphone and letting her mind to wander somewhere else with a lollipop in her mouth.

This scene was shot in a private institute earlier last month in which Ku naturally played the role of a girl with a cute two-braided hair who seems unhappy about the bodyguard dogging her relentlessly.

It is said that in the set she has already been engrossing all of hearts of the staff and senior actors and actresses, being called “Our Little Ku.”

Unlike the character of what she’s playing, she’s known as a “Studying Idol.” Since entering the Department of Media Visual Performance, Sung-Shin Women’s University in 2011, she has successfully been combining both entertaining activities and student life.

In addition, the following episodes will show us a romantic story of her aggressively being all over Yun Seong (played by Lee Min-ho). People are growing more interested in how her affection toward him would be displayed.

The production company said, “The role of Dae Hye suits Ku Ha Ra perfectly. You can expect a great result considering she’s now highly motivated with a sincere attitude.”

This new soft opera “City Hunter” is based on the bestselling Japanese cartoon of the same title. By adopting the existing storyline of satisfactorily settling matters, “City Hunter” is expected to feature the whole journey of the protagonist growing to be a real city hunter. The first episode will be broadest on May 25.

By Seo Eun-hye (eune@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVreport

Translated by Geum Jae / en.korea

Guest pallycute

CITY HUNTER STILLS

2011051201000957200077731.jpg

2011051201000957200077734.jpg

2011051201000957200077733.jpg

2011051201000957200077732.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

85673y4r.jpg

5yerfsd.jpg

ftyu3e4r.jpg

Source: sportschosun.com