[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest heartdrops

I honestly wasn't a huge fan of Lee Minho before, but I think he's actually changing my mind after this drama. I'm already beginning to hate the waiting period for the next episode. And, it doesn't hurt that he's super hot as a bad boy in this drama..and he drives a really nice car LOL.

Can't wait for next epi!

Hello all,

Great to see this thread quite active. Though I find CH a bit cliched at places, I am enjoying watching it. I hope the plot gets more complicated as the drama progresses. I do agree that episode 1 and episode 2 seemed to be from two different worlds altogether.

I really enjoyed watching the early parts of episode 1, especially the events leading up to the epic betrayal in the sea. The older actors did a fabulous job and YS's dad and his friend had such a beautiful relationship which makes the thirst for revenge meaningful.

However, it is quite unfair on YS's step-dad to ask him not to love anyone since the whole revenge plan is the result of his own deep love for his dead friend. Waiting to see some father-son conflict as the drama progresses and from what we have seen, YS is essentially someone who has a warm heart and that is sure going to cause him problems, despite all his training in becoming ruthless. But I did not enjoy the Thailand portion as much. Thought it could have been done a bit better. The content was right, but the treatment could have been more subtle?

Second episode had a lighter cheerier feel and I enjoyed the YS-KN interaction.They sure have great chemistry. And if the fountain scene is  anything to go by, the chemistry b/w YS and Nana is only going to get better and better. Nana's character sketch is the typical poor girl next door doing lots of odd jobs to support her family and their bickering is also on familiar lines.But I am so glad she is spunky and knows how to take care of herself. All said and done, YS is also not a cold-hearted playboy who has no feelings for the people around him. Despite the bickering, he knows when to step in and help Nana as with the two kids. Anyway now that the love line has been established, I hope that they will integrate it well into the main plot, which has been a problem for some viewers.

The political intrigue is just about to start and I hope they do it with the finesse they showed in the beginning of the first episode. I also loved Goo Hara's Da Hae. Though she did not have many scenes, she did well in them. Glad to know Da Hae is not a total brat.

Thanks jbarky for the ost video. I loved whatever I saw of  that night scene where she is sitting in the bus and he is driving along in the car. That scene gelled well with the melancholy of the song. Looking forward to episode 3. :)

Hey guys,dos anyone know where to watch this drama online??thankz in advance :rolleyes:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=81037 you'll have to download and install the plugin or install the stand alone player.

Guest dollygirl31

can it be Wednesday already? gosssshhh, im so hooked with this drama. the chemistry between LMH and PMY is undeniable! hope the drama goes well with the ratings. City Hunter, FIGHTING!!!!! biggrin.gif

Hi vis, I'm on the same boat with you (and some others)...loved the first episode, but not that much the second...

I feel the relationship between NN and YS is progressing too fast. And then the KISS...her first kiss!!! I literally rolled my eyes when she hinted it was her first kiss...havent we seen that all before?

still, I'm continuing to watch... *crossing my fingers* ...hope this drama wont dissapoint...

I think an early first kiss is a set-up for something that throws their relationship of-course.  No doubt his intention to kill the president and her responsibility to protect the president will tear them apart.  They'll probably be lovers by episode 4 and enemies by the end of episode 5!

I think an early first kiss is a set-up for something that throws their relationship of-course.  No doubt his intention to kill the president and her responsibility to protect the president will tear them apart.  They'll probably be lovers by episode 4 and enemies by the end of episode 5!

Actually, I am really suprised that the majority of people watching this drama are convinced that LYS will kill those 5 men.Sure, it seemed so in the first episode, nevertheless, based on episode 2 and previews of upcoming episodes, it looks like he wants them destroy completely as in "death is to quick and painless" compared to the crime they committed. When you think about it all of them are public figures and the public opinion is vital for them so they can keep their positions. However, if they are compromised thoroughly and all of their dirty secrets are out, they will be ruined forever in the eyes of public and unable to return to the life they were accustomed to. And that, I think, is a far worse punishement for them than death. (If you remember, in the long preview there is shown a scene where the first target is found in a box with a note, well the title is City Hunter not City Assassin, you know :-))

If it will turn out like this, then the problem regarding Nana protecting the president won't be such an obstacle in her future relationship with LSY because even though it's her dream, I don't think she will let go of the fact that the president used such despicable means, ordering a mass slaughter of men that trusted him fully and fulfilled their duty to their country, even though he felt guilty, but feeling guilty doesn't make the crime go away and bring those dead men back to their families.

Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

Hey guys,dos anyone know where to watch this drama online??thankz in advance :rolleyes:

You can watch streaming videos on Viki, mysoju, or dramacrazy.

Guest AceKiller

sometime i think they are overacting it, how can a person jump up and kick horizontally in 9.81m/s2 :)) i like the action in this drama, but they should make it a little bit more realistic too.

however, still love this drama, i think KNN and YS suit each other well :)

waiting for wed to come

Annyeong~~

Just want to share the update for upcoming episode ^_^

'시티헌터' 이민호-김미숙, 극적 모자 만남 '뭉클

City Hunter Lee Minho-Kim Misook Dramatic Encounters

20110531081930235a40818.jpg

Cit Hunter Kim Misook- Lee Minho will meet after 20 years.

It will be revealed in episode 3. This will be the first time for Lee Yoonsung to met his biological mother which is going to be a dramatic scene.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=20110531081930235a4&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

Guest webby

slightly longer preview for epi 3 posted in Lee Min Ho's DC gallery

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho&no=294116&page=2&bbs=

slightly longer preview for epi 3 posted in Lee Min Ho's DC gallery

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho&no=294116&page=2&bbs=

thanks for the link webby here twitvid link http://www.twitvid.com/NMEOB

sometime i think they are overacting it, how can a person jump up and kick horizontally in 9.81m/s2 :)) i like the action in this drama, but they should make it a little bit more realistic too.

however, still love this drama, i think KNN and YS suit each other well :)

waiting for wed to come

yeah, it kinda leave me in wonder to. However, i think we need to remember that this is adaptation of manga. Although they have their own storyline/interpretation and try as much as possible to make it realistic, I do think some of the exaggeration in manga gonna come out in the drama too. I only realized how they change Nana Bazooka to judo everytime she pissed of with YS. :D

Waiting patiently for wednesday. I wonder what make his father so pissed off. And if I'm not mistaken, it seems like Nana will be in the place where YS plan to do this mission.