Do you tell your bf that you're on your period?

Guest pinki247

Guest IntangiblyYours

My ex boyfriend said he liked knowing things like that, because it let him know that we're comfortable with each other. My current boyfriend doesn't mind at all. Actually, it's usually me that's all awkward about it because I don't like being on it, but my boyfriend always tells me it's okay, he's not disgusted, and does what he can to make me feel better.

Assuming you're older than, say, 13 to 15, your boyfriend should be educated enough about it and to not freak out over it. I just throw it out there now when I know it's approaching. "Ugh, I should be on my period any day now. T.T" Or, since I'm on birth control now, "This is my last active week."

Plus, it's not like you're the first and/or only girls he knows. I'm sure he's heard other girls complain about it before. It's better to be honest anyway. It's not like he'll stop dating you over it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orgasmiq.

Of course I tell him.. so he has some warning :rolleyes: . LOL jk.

But yeah, I do tell him. & He's a big boy.. he understands haha.

He gets a bit disappointed tho.. ;)

Guest prettyLOVEE

I think I started telling him maybe one year into the relationship? now i tell him and if i get super cranky/moody he puts up with it knowing that im on it

Guest graffiti!

Not only do I tell my significant other, but I also inform my close guy friends. I feel like they need to have an explanation if I happen to act kind of off. Also, I use it as an excuse to get out of doing stuff if I'm feeling extra icky.

Guest ketchup?

He's starting to track my periods now lol. He knows when I'm about to be on it. It's natural so I don't see the need to hide my bodily functions. :D

yes i do ~ but sometimes he would just randomly ask me "are you on your period?" whenever i'm moody lol~ and when i complain to him how it hurt too much, he would try to say a bunch of things to cheer me up and help me forget the pain by encouraging me that it will be over soon LOL <3

Guest musicsmylife

LOL my boyfriend and I actually got closer because of my period (we were friends during that time). I was on my second day of that time and we were at disneyland and midday cramps started kicking in :( so he hugged me until my cramps went away :) and now he wants to know whenever i get my period so he can be extra nice haha

Guest MisaMisa21

I don't have a bf but my "guy friend" who's a close friend and friend with benefits - I still see him since its rare for us to have time off to see each other, and I usually tell him so he understands if I'm in pain. Also he has to know so we don't do anything of that sort.

Guest onehundredpercentasian

Yea, I tell him while massaging my belly because of the cramps. He finds its really uncomfortable. But hes used to it now.

Guest heyitslyann

Me and my boyfriend have a very comfortable relationship I believe. I tell him when I have my period. He farts around me. He pees when I brush my teeth/wash my face in the bathroom. I don't know, we're just really comfortable with each other.

Actually he pretty much knows when I get my period already. Ahahahaha.

Guest hkukaudition

Me and my boyfriend have a very comfortable relationship I believe. I tell him when I have my period. He farts around me. He pees when I brush my teeth/wash my face in the bathroom. I don't know, we're just really comfortable with each other.

Actually he pretty much knows when I get my period already. Ahahahaha.

Haha thats exactly the same as me.. sometimes when hes on the toilet he gets me to bring him the paper or something aswell... =/

Archived