Do you tell your bf that you're on your period?

Guest pinki247

Guest AMIbunny

yes I do tell him. It's not a big deal. And if you tell him, he will understand why you dont feel like going out during the first few days.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Miu-miu

I let my boyfriend know when I'm expecting it to come around.

Apparently he likes it when I'm on my period because I'm more "clingy". :rolleyes:

Guest twinkle_l0ve

I tell my boyfriend. I openly complain about cramps. He treats me like more of a princess for a few days every month :)

He has a little tanty about how we can't.. do stuff, but I just snap back "well at least we know I'm not pregnant" and then he shuts up and smiles hahah :)

Guest AngelAngel

Most women have periods, that's 51% of the population, people need to get used to it. There's nothing embarrassing about something so natural.

Anyways I used to tell my boyfriend but now I don't have to I usually tell him to get me a pad from downstairs or something like that and lately my cramps are very intense so he'll go draw a bath for me which is quite labour intensive cause my house don't have that much warm water so he'll have to heat up water on the stove and run upstairs with it to fill up the bath.

Guest sailor_kitty_angel

As people have said, if you get to the point of doing certain activities, your bf will know ;D. Anyways, both my ex and my current bf were/are pretty understanding about it and they didn't/don't make me do anything crazy. :P

Guest Juli~<3

i tell him. but then he generally knows when i'm about to start cos i turn into psycho girl. but he's a medic so he's not grossed out by it all (sadly lol)

the girl i was "with" wouldn't let me touch her, and she'd say "it's the time of the month" 

never got grossed out...but i did get sad :( lol

Guest .tianmi.

I let him know because I'm known to get very ratty and attempt to kill people when it's my period. Also it's a pre-warning, so when I'm like 'No sex' he's not like :((((( she just rejected me... it's because we can't, lol. He looks after me when it's my period so it's like, 'Hey, my period is next week.' and he just thinks '...time to go stock up on bubble-bath' hahaha jk ;D

Before i never got moody or any other symptoms but it all changed this year. So once i was really moody and tired during my period so i just told my bf it was because of my period. He understood. He actually asked me questions about it. lol.

Guest annbear

Yup.. I used to tell my (ex) boyfriend and he used to tell me to 'educate' him on this haha..

Personally I think it's okay to let your bf know because it's normal. Unless if he thinks it's weird then he's the one that's weird biggrin.gif Plus he should be mature enough to handle it :)

i dont randomly just go 'im on my period' but you know some situations he asks or i'l tell him.

i even tell my dad sometimes*shrugs*

Guest TuxedoBento

I don't know how old you are, but one day you and your SO will come to a stage where you incorporate a certain activity on a regular basis in your relationship, and then you will find that notifying him of your period cycle is actually a very normal and necessary thing to do :P

Yup, amen to that. PMS definitely gets in the way of Monopoly thursdays. On those nights, go directly pass GO and don't collect $200 for sho. mellow.gif

Guest joongielove

He knows it better than I do...but I've been on the pill for two years, so it comes like clockwork. usually. 

there are telltale signs and my PMS is evident <3 

Archived