Do you tell your bf that you're on your period?

Guest pinki247

Guest pinki247

Guys: Do you get grossed out when your gf tells you?
I'm not the type of girl that gets real moody during my time of the month, but I usually don't feel well and I just want to say at home the first couple of days when I start my period. So whenever my bf asks me to do something during that time, I usually tell him that I don't feel well or something like that and it's worked out fine, but sometimes I feel like he thinks I'm blowing him off or something.

We've only been dating for about 3 months, so we're pretty close but not THAT close to where I want to tell him that much information.

So girls, do you tell your bf when you're during that time of the month?

and how does he react?

And guys, what is your thought on your gf letting you know she's on her period?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alison 蕭慧宗

yess i did/do hahah. :) if they're good to you (which they should be since they're your boyfriend) and since they're not a little boy any more,  they will definitely not find it gross

Guest PANDA CANDY

I tell him and he understands. He's pretty mature about it. Sometimes he tries to help make it less painful or whatever he can so that I'm comfortable :]

Guest GwendolynGuillotine

Sorry to say, but if anything involves discomfort with your bodily functions, you gotta open and tell your boyfriend about it for his better understanding. He is a friend after all.

Yes, I do share him my schedule for my time of the month. I do so, because sometimes I might have bathroom problems and get cramps during my period. Then there are other reasons too. :ph34r: lol.

Yeah, I do. When I was with my ex I would tell him because my periods are really painful and I want to give him a heads up just in case I don't come to school or if I act cranky towards him. He understood and sometimes rubbed my stomach if the cramps were too much.

Guest Mei'stargirl

I tell him.  It doesn't really bother me to tell him about that stuff and he isn't too disturbed by it.  Though he did tell me that "I should warn him so he can run away (when i pms)" <_< hahaha 

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I don't get moody or experience pain when my period comes so my boyfriend only knows about it when we can't do certain activities.

Guest ly*chee

I tell my boyfriend, but we've been going out for over 4 years now...so we're in that comfort zone already.

He usually asks if I want to lie down, or he'll hug me and ask if I need anything C:

I have a really irregular cycle so he tries to keep track of it for me too in case there's something wrong.

Guest witchery

I don't know how old you are, but one day you and your SO will come to a stage where you incorporate a certain activity on a regular basis in your relationship, and then you will find that notifying him of your period cycle is actually a very normal and necessary thing to do :P

Guest juiceybox

I tell my boyfriend, but he usually already knows when my cycles are going to happen before I do... He has it memorized or something.. :P

Guest inamorata.<3

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years already, so yes, I do tell him. He usually can tell if I'm about to be on my period because of my mood of swings. :P

Guest hkukaudition

Yep my BF knows when im on my period, but like alot of people say its because of a break in our... regular activity :P

Hes understanding about it aswell- and does his best to make me feel better :) If the guy's mature enough then he shouldnt have any problems with it - its natural and its not something you can change about yourself. My BF always feels bad for me because of my mood swings and he says he feels sorry for me having to go though it every month ^_^

I don't have a boyfriend, nor have I had one.. But I have many guy friends that I hang out with very often. I tell them when I am on my period mainly because I don't pms rage like most girls. I tend to just get depressed or something during that time, so I tell them so they know nothings wrong and its just my period haha. Oh, and they don't find it weird at all. Usually they would thank the lord that I don't PMS rage LOL.. And would try to comfort me and stuff hehe. They would rather me be quiet and reserved, which is very rare =p

Guest Hard candy

Whaaaat?? Gross??? Of course not!!! I told my bf first and he was like ''i heard it hurts a lot, how does it hurt and asked me million questions :D

Dont worry, its natural for you to think that way, i felt the same way too and I just told him and now every month he gives me back and tummy massage :)

Guest xiaoxing04

i tell him too,but most of the time he figures it out by himself..its not that big of a deal,he has a sister so he's all too familiar about that time of the month..its kinda nice actually, he'd be extra patient and would buy me painkillers when i have cramps =D

Archived