Guest SHAYNE77

The Auntie Army…or, How the Ahjummas Just Might Save JYJ

^

^

^

^

its already posted by senyae

On Saturday 8th January 2011, @locofruitcake said:

Yoochun chose to recommend the book "Healing Story" because this book has special meaning to him.

"A few years ago when I was having a difficult time, a close friend who is really precious to me gave this book to me as a farewell gift. So although I have many books at home, this is the only book I keep in my room."

JYJ will be donating books to the needy :)

JYJ chosen as honorary ambassadors for ‘FLL Korea’

The trio of JYJ has been chosen to be the honorary ambassadors for ‘FLL Korea‘.

‘FLL Korea’ is a cultural festival that brings in participants from elementary school up to high school for a robotics competition. Scheduled for January 29th at the Ilsan KINTEX, the event was a collaboration between the ‘First Scholarship Fund’ and ‘FEST’. The organization aims to promote STEM training with professors specializing in engineering and science.

FLL Korea’s organizing committee commented, “We decided that JYJ’s passion and teamwork fit well with the concept of the competition. Their album has also ranked in the top five on the Billboard and have been attracting much interest in the U.S. They will work well as models to our global competition.”

The theme for FLL Korea this year is “Body Forward,” and 5-10 teams from Korea will be chosen to compete worldwide.

Source + Photos: Osen via Daum, Newsen via Daum

Credit:akp

Article][Do you know who 'FOREVER' is? & Have you heard about the 625meeting?]

If you don't know about the 625meeting.. Please read this first. http://bit.ly/eT6uCx (via @Starfieldsho and Retweeted by @mickeyyuchun)

Anyway, you took a detour to know something. If we want to explain the 'FOREVER', we need to know about 3 days before the 625meeting.

On Jun. 23. 2009

From that day, the RUMOR named 'Forever' about a breakup of TVXQ started to disseminate on the web like 'miclub.com'. It was in agreement with the time when ex-DNBN's manager heard from somewhere.

On Jun. 24. 2009

Three members who joined in the law suit sent 'the documents about to annul an exclusive contract and to request submitting references' to SM by certification of contents. Fans could become to hear it through the media in July.

On Jun. 24. 2009, at 7:00:pm

There was the urgent draft to Yunho's fans in one of webcafes, 'Soul Dresser'.

On Jun. 24. 2009, at 10:00:pm

If you wonder who 'FOREVER' is, you have to read the full text of online chat carefully. And then count how many numbers are reasonable concordance between the words of 'FOREVER' and the official position of SM.

- the RUMOR that three members would have contract with CJ media group

- Spreading about the details like term of the first contract and a thirteen-year contract extension.

(All of these things could never know the details of contract if he is not the contracting parties)

- Although what kinds of conditions are in the contract, they'll have to fulfill it because they already knew about it.

- Because TVXQ was originally planned on working in Korea, Japan and China, a thirteen-year contract is reasonable even if they became slaves.

- the RUMOR about refusing the advertisement of MISSHA Cosmetics

- the RUMOR that JYJ refused to take part in SM TOWN album.

(next day, SM distributed press release about that shooting of album's photo was cancelled to Media, album was released as planned)

- the 'FOREVER''s instructions about the cosmetic business perfectly corresponded with SM. And they spread the RUMOR that JYJ tried to sell the cosmetics to their fans.

- the privity of contract among the AVEX, SM and TVXQ.

- Changmin had no right to speak

(the interview of HM's parents after SM's official announcement in November)

- Find more for yourselves..

On Jun. 25. 2009

As you read before, from 23th June 2009, the RUMOR about TVXQ will break up because of their cosmetic business had been circulation among the masters of many fansites and some anonymous message boards in women's communities and kinds of DM. The RUMORS were inevitable reasons why JYJ's parents had to have the meeting on that day.

After the urgent 3 days, 'FOREVER' precisely made an entrance with his faithful followers at 1:00pm of June 26 in 2009.

If I gave a keyword that you can find 'FOREVER' and his followers to you, it's an online chatting of 'Soul Dresser'. And who were they to join the chatting?

Original text from http://bit.ly/fgyWey

and trans by @theyoungestmin

Here's the full text of an online chatting of 'Soul Dresser', Yunho's fan gathering, was held on June 24. (Even if it was written in Korean, you want to read it... click here... http://bit.ly/doSIjL

(the person named ⓧ폴*** is 'FOREVER')

[About the essentials of the 625meetings]

Some of HM fans spread the distortion about 'the real meaning of the 625meeting'.

The 625meeting was held because 'FOREVER'and his followers spread the RUMOR. The RUMOR is...

'Because of their cosmetic business, three members of TVXQ would come out from SM and then It would continue to break up TVXQ.'

Therefore, their claim was JYJ came out because of the money, not their contract.

Many masters of fansites and JYJ's parents heard about the RUMOR. So they had to inform and to explain 'the RUMORs were not true' and 'that present situation about JYJ' to fans.

The essentials of the 625meetings were

'the conflict happened between SM and JYJ because of unfair contract, not cosmetic business.'

And they emphasized that

'Their thinking could be diffrent',

'Support the all 5 members',

'They want to be together if there is the possibility of 1%',

'Don't criticize HM if they don't come out together'

Credit:@theyoungestmin

Guest afterglow.

"jyj's ahjumma army" lol i love that!

it seems like jyj were appointed ambassadors for FLL KOREA?

@FLLKOREA: JYJ가 FLL KOREA의 공식 홍보대사가되기로 했습니다 청소년의 과학 및 공학교육에 관심가져주고 도와주려는 스타다 있다는 것이 너무 감사합니다^^

news article: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mid=smn&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002169334&datetime=2011010908120269334

yay! hopefully proper translations will come out soon. :)

Guest ZAI263

WANT TO SHARE THIS, THE CONTROVERSI MEETING

Translation about the 625 meeting:

1) TVXQ_Five: My friend has attended this meeting. The purpose of the meeting was to ensure fans in an uncertain time, to ask fans to wait and support the five members without worrying. That was what the meeting was about. RT @ maa524: I only know of the 625 meeting as how it was being described in rumours. What was the truth about it?

2) TVXQ_Five: There are a lot of people who misunderstand the 625 meeting as held by Jaejoong, Junsu and Yunchun's parents and other family members in order to cast a bad light on Yunho and Changmin, who had remained at SM, and that it was the three members who had requested for this meeting. I really hope the truth about this meeting spreads in Japan as soon as possible.

3) TVXQ_Five: Do you know that the 625 meeting definitely was not to cast a bad light on Yunho and Changmin? Do you know that the meeting had asked fans to support the two members as things would become difficult for Yunho and Changmin who had remained at SM? Do you know that the audio clip that we have heard was edited with a malicious intention? The reason Korean fans do not see the 625 meeting as a problem at all is because they understand the purpose of this meeting.

#333333">TVXQ_FIVE #999999">金/Kimin

by Starfieldsho

私の友人はこの集会に参加しました。今の状況を不安に思わず待っていてくれ、5人を応援してくれという、ファンを安心させる為の集会だった。そうです。RT@#2d76b9">maa524 625集会も世の中に出ている噂しか知りません。真実ってなんですか?

#999999" size="2">12 hours ago Favorite#444444"> Undo Retweet#444444"> Reply#444444">

»

by Starfieldsho

この625集会がジェジュン、ジュンス、ユチョン3人の両親や親族がSMに残ったユノとチャンミンを 陥れるために開いた、またそれを3人が頼んだ、と誤解してる方が沢山います。はやくこの集会の真実が日本でも広がることを切に願います。

#999999" size="2">12 hours ago Favorite#444444"> Undo Retweet#444444"> Reply#444444">

»

by Starfieldsho

625集会が決してユノとチャンミンを陥れるものではなかったと知ってますか?SMに残った二人が大変になるから2人を支えてくれと話していたと知ってますか?私達が聞いた音源は悪意を持って作られたものだと知っていますか?韓国ファンが625集会を問題視しないのは集会の主旨を理解してるから。

CREADIT: #STARFIELDSHO

EDIT:

I'AM HAPPY FOR JYJ

(NEWS) JYJ chosen as honorary ambassadors for ‘FLL Korea’

The trio of JYJ has been chosen to be the honorary ambassadors for ‘FLL Korea‘.

‘FLL Korea’ is a cultural festival that brings in participants from elementary school up to high school for a robotics competition. Scheduled for January 29th at the Ilsan KINTEX, the event was a collaboration between the ‘First Scholarship Fund’ and ‘FEST’. The organization aims to promote STEM training with professors specializing in engineering and science.

FLL Korea’s organizing committee commented, “We decided that JYJ’s passion and teamwork fit well with the concept of the competition. Their album has also ranked in the top five on the Billboard and have been attracting much interest in the U.S. They will work well as models to our global competition.”

The theme for FLL Korea this year is “Body Forward,” and 5-10 teams from Korea will be chosen to compete worldwide.

Source + Photos: Osen via Daum, Newsen via Daum

shared by: Allkpop + JYJ3

the youngest Min

On Sunday 9th January 2011, @theyoungestmin said:

[Article][Do you know who 'FOREVER' is? & Have you heard about the 625meeting?]

If you don't know about the 625meeting.. Please read this first. http://bit.ly/eT6uCx (via @Starfieldsho and Retweeted by @mickeyyuchun)

Anyway, you took a detour to know something. If we want to explain the 'FOREVER', we need to know about 3 days before the 625meeting.

On Jun. 23. 2009

From that day, the RUMOR named 'Forever' about a breakup of TVXQ started to disseminate on the web like 'miclub.com'. It was in agreement with the time when ex-DNBN's manager heard from somewhere.

On Jun. 24. 2009

Three members who joined in the law suit sent 'the documents about to annul an exclusive contract and to request submitting references' to SM by certification of contents. Fans could become to hear it through the media in July.

On Jun. 24. 2009, at 7:00:pm

There was the urgent draft to Yunho's fans in one of webcafes, 'Soul Dresser'.

On Jun. 24. 2009, at 10:00:pm

If you wonder who 'FOREVER' is, you have to read the full text of online chat carefully. And then count how many numbers are reasonable concordance between the words of 'FOREVER' and the official position of SM.

- the RUMOR that three members would have contract with CJ media group

- Spreading about the details like term of the first contract and a thirteen-year contract extension.

(All of these things could never know the details of contract if he is not the contracting parties)

- Although what kinds of conditions are in the contract, they'll have to fulfill it because they already knew about it.

- Because TVXQ was originally planned on working in Korea, Japan and China, a thirteen-year contract is reasonable even if they became slaves.

- the RUMOR about refusing the advertisement of MISSHA Cosmetics

- the RUMOR that JYJ refused to take part in SM TOWN album.

(next day, SM distributed press release about that shooting of album's photo was cancelled to Media, album was released as planned)

- the 'FOREVER''s instructions about the cosmetic business perfectly corresponded with SM. And they spread the RUMOR that JYJ tried to sell the cosmetics to their fans.

- the privity of contract among the AVEX, SM and TVXQ.

- Changmin had no right to speak

(the interview of HM's parents after SM's official announcement in November)

- Find more for yourselves..

On Jun. 25. 2009

As you read before, from 23th June 2009, the RUMOR about TVXQ will break up because of their cosmetic business had been circulation among the masters of many fansites and some anonymous message boards in women's communities and kinds of DM. The RUMORS were inevitable reasons why JYJ's parents had to have the meeting on that day.

After the urgent 3 days, 'FOREVER' precisely made an entrance with his faithful followers at 1:00pm of June 26 in 2009.

If I gave a keyword that you can find 'FOREVER' and his followers to you, it's an online chatting of 'Soul Dresser'. And who were they to join the chatting?

Original text from http://bit.ly/fgyWey

and trans by @theyoungestmin

Here's the full text of an online chatting of 'Soul Dresser', Yunho's fan gathering, was held on June 24. (Even if it was written in Korean, you want to read it... click here... http://bit.ly/doSIjL

Sorry, but it was over 120 pages so I couldn't help giving it up to translate)

^

^

^ ALREADY SHARE

EDIT 3:

the youngest Min

On Sunday 9th January 2011, @theyoungestmin said:

[About the essentials of the 625meetings]

Guest lily.hearts.jiji

JYJ’s Ahjumma Army

it's good to hear that they have the Ahjumma Army behind their back. they have the money to purchase all JYJ products..

and don't forget their motherly instinct.. just like how a mother might protect her children from any harm..

this is what they are doing now.. protecting JYJ..

JYJ dominate HMV Online Charts

This is great.. and i/ve read somewhere already that cassies are already fighting about who's on top..

why can people just be happy and enjoy this achievement regardless of who's on top..

BEST OF JAEJOONG PERFORMANCES..HD ...GREAT FANMADE

he's awesome.. but, i really need his rock performance.. many of it.. he's a rockstar!!~

rock music really suit his cold image and voice..

i love junsu singing ballad song.. can hear his husky voice clearly..

and yoochun definitely rap.. it's hot in shelter and song without a name..

JYJ Signatures

that's lucky chairs.. and Jae just can't leave his green preference colour..

JJ's noona RT..

his family must be hurts because of all the dramas..

if only people can calm down and reflecting of their OWN behaviour..

do not pointing finger at people because three fingers are pointing back at you..

Vote JYJ for Chinese Hallyu Top Star

seriously, i have never voted anything for JYJ or TVXQ before..

for me.. it doesn't really matter because what matter the most is their selling power..

but i can start one after this..

just to show JYJ that they're not alone..^^

I just wanna share with you how nervous i am during their KBS Drama Awards performance..

I was praying hard that they will not do any mistakes at their debut performance as JYJ..

those 4 minutes was a nerve-wrecking moment for me..

But it went flawlessly and I thank god and all the fans for that..

Guest yanna1990

This excerpt is taken from a Korean author, Yoo Min Eun’s, compilation of poems “The Lack Of Time Everywhere” – focuses on Yoochun

Thank you, Park Yoochun

Like fireworks, blossoming on television

I bypass Park Yoochun, the man who makes my heart flutter like my first love

And sit on a street nearby

Unable to hold onto the lover’s screams

In this clamorous world, where should I go?

Unnamed flowers bloom everywhere

His smile makes the rustling wind stop

His tears melt the frost from the glass windows

Park Yoochun as Seon Joon

Reading the classics in television at SunKyunKwan

The girls who use Maple leaves as makeup

Bustle with excitement searching him up on the internet, embracing him

Through the years like the turning of the wheel

They look upon him

When it turns into a deep scar, when it turns into a sin

Thank you, Park Yoochun

Not knowing shame even at my age

Looking at your smile, makes me embarrassed

Thank you, Park Yoochun

You allow my heavy heart to turn into the sunshine of Spring

Source: [

baidutvxq]

Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

If this poem was posted before in this thread then I'm sorry for double posting TT_TT I think everything becomes chaotic because JYJ is going to release their first Korean album soon after a long hiatus and then the result of the lawsuit is also coming out in less than 2 weeks from now. SM's training/money making system is about to change so it's quite normal for them to freak out and start mass attack on the boys. 

I'm sure Junsu will get through this because he has been so strong all along. He won't give up now because like everyone said before me, they are fighting for a bigger cause, not just for their own benefits but also for younger singer's generation. 

All of that aside, I'm thankful for Korean fans, fans in general not just Korean fans...for the continuous support and unwavering heart towards JYJ. Let's spread the JYJ love and get their career started again. We might not see them perform on music programs or variety shows this time but I'm sure they will someday. To be honest, I prefer them holding fan meeting, fan signing events over performing on TV music shows. The music shows I see these days are over populated...no offense to anyone!!!

Okay, the best way to show our support is through buying their CDs, sending support message on Twitter. I'm getting depressed because Junsu haven't tweeted ever since his last tweet TT_TT

The sites you can buy the new album to support JYJ:

http://www.hmv.co.jp.../detail/3976023 -> HMV Japan in English.

http://dvdheaven.com/ -> DVD Heaven

http://en.item.rakut...hanstar/136100/ -> Rakuten Japan in English.

http://www.yes24.com...e=032&OzSrank=1 -> Yes24 Korea, you need to register and follow instruction. I found the instruction to purchase from Jay Park fansite so I would recommend buying from Gmarket instead, both count on Hanteo and Gmarket is much easier. Link to the tutorial http://jaypark.net/2...thin-on-you-ep/ . They accept credit cards, shipping by EMS

http://english.gmark...ch&keyword=jyj+ -> Gmarket, you should choose from power seller and make sure it's available for overseas shipping because some sellers don't ship overseas. 

and finally ITUNES will have it, I wonder if we can make the boys number 1 once the album is released on Itunes. I don't even know which date it'll be released. Anyone knows?

Guest sweetdecember

GUYS, I think U all know about how JYJ top HMV daily chart.

One more thing we can be proud of

JYJ their rooms has been on HMV for like 3 days and Now THEY are also WEEKLY #1 ,not just daily #1

and Memories in Japan is there for 2days and it is Weekly #10,daily #2.

My link

and their rooms is also #3 in Top100 bestseller in amazon.co.jp within 4 days of being on that site

My link

Guest JEJE_SULI

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: I start my day with many good news about the boys:

1, JYJ’s Ahjumma Army:wub:

I am very happy that they have Ahjumma army to protect them. I always feel helpless, because I cannot do anything to protect the boys, the only thing I can do is buying their album. Thanks to all ahjummas for loving and protecting JYJ.

2, JYJ dominate HMV Online Charts

It's only 3 days, they are already No1 on the chart. :w00t:

Thanks Bigeast and Inter. fans for supporting them.:wub:

3, JYJ is Appointed to be FLL KOREA Goodwill Ambassador::wub:

go go go JYJ!

Guest Ginaaa93

(NEWS) In South Korea’s entertainment industry, explotation remains an issue

Critics say little has been done to protect young talent after actress Jang Ja-yeon’s 2009 suicide and her details of sexual abuse roiled the TV, film and music industries.

jangjayeon.jpg

Korean actress Jang Ja-Yeon, shown at the 45th Paeksang Art Awards at Olympic Hall on Feb. 27, 2009, in Seoul, committed suicide just two weeks later.

Reporting from Seoul — — She was a young actress with designs on mega-stardom. But to realize her dreams, Jang Ja-yeon was resigned to take her place in the seamy realm of the South Korean sexual casting couch.

In the end, the disgrace proved too much. In the seven-page note she wrote before her March 2009 suicide, the 27-year-old TV sitcom regular described how her manager forced her to have sex with industry VIPs such as directors, media executives and CEOs, many of whom she cited by name.

Jang’s death stunned this nation transfixed by celebrity and all its trappings. Since 1990, a half-dozen TV and film actresses have committed suicide over the stress that comes with success in South Korea. The aftermath of Jang’s suicide triggered a federal government investigation into “slave contracts,” in which young talent, mostly women, become locked into exclusive contracts by their agents requiring them to work long hours for low pay, receive unwanted plastic surgery and, in Jang’s case, turn to prostitution.

Nearly two years after her suicide, critics say, little has changed in the cutthroat “Korean Wave” of TV, film and music that each year draws thousands of young hopefuls ready to endure whatever it takes — including sexual abuse and exploitation — to make it big.

While the film and music businesses in such nations as India and the U.S. can also be shady, scholars worry over the perverse treatment of women in South Korea’s relatively small but growing entertainment industry, which is making a cultural impact throughout Asia and the West.

An April 2010 survey conducted by a human rights group here found that 60% of South Korean actresses polled said they had been pressured to have sex to further their careers. In interviews with 111 actresses and 240 aspiring actresses, one in five said they were “forced or requested” by their agents to provide sexual favors, nearly half said they were forced to drink with influential figures, and a third said they experienced unwanted physical contact or sexual harassment.

Though two of Jang’s former managers were each sentenced to 12 months in jail last October for extortion, nearly two dozen executives named in the actress’ suicide note — now known as the “Jang Ja-yeon paper” — were never charged.

Other cases have surfaced. A government review panel in Seoul recently ruled that many entertainment contracts illegally infringe on performer privacy and limit an individual’s ability to change agencies.

Critics say the entertainment industry scandal runs to the very roots of Korean culture, in which powerful authority figures, beginning with the military regimes overthrown a generation ago, feel unchecked in their dominance.

“Nowadays in South Korea, money really does matter,” said Lee Myoung-jin, a sociology professor at Korea University in Seoul. ”To cash in on stardom and wealth, young people do whatever their agents say. There are people out there taking advantage of the situation. It’s a tragedy.”

Jang’s life story plays out like a TV soap opera, the venue of her first success. Orphaned as a child when her parents died in a car crash, she set her sights on the movie industry. After making her debut in a 2006 television commercial, Jang’s first big break came when she landed the role of a vindictive schoolgirl in the popular TV soap “Boys Over Flowers.”

But off-screen, her life was anything but rosy. In her suicide note, the actress described being at the mercy of studio bosses who forced her to have sex with clients and once to serve drinks on a high-roller golf trip to Thailand. “I was called to a bar and pressured to accept a request for a sexual relationship,” she wrote in her suicide note.

When police later raided her manager’s office, they discovered a shower and bed in a “secret room” they believe was used for Jang’s forced dalliances. After the actress asked to terminate her contract, she was allegedly threatened and beaten, according to her last note. On March 7, 2009, Jang called her sister to lament of her “overwhelming stress.” Hours later, the sister returned to the family home to find Jang’s body hanging from a stairway banister.

In a newspaper op-ed published days after Jang’s death, a former national broadcasting official cited the immense pressure on celebrities to keep in the public eye. He said those “who do not make frequent appearances are treated as losers. To avoid this, they often have to go too far.”

The governmental Fair Trade Commission met in July to investigate the “slave contract” phenomena after three members of the now-disbanded male pop-idol group called TVXQ filed a lawsuit to end a 13-year exclusive contract with their manager. The panel ruled that the management’s contract was illegal and suggested an ongoing problem in the industry.

A former English tutor for the popular South Korean pop band Wonder Girls also claimed last year that members were mistreated during a North American tour — kept in isolation and denied medical treatment. The band has denied the claims.

But Jang’s suicide hit hardest. Even 22 months after Jang’s death, bloggers still rue the death of a fragile celebrity many believed was destined to become one of South Korea’s biggest movie stars. When she took her life, Jang was awaiting the release of her first two films, which were later both well received. In the first two days after her death, nearly 1 million fans visited her website.

Activists say there are probably other actresses like Jang caught up in the secret web between power and celebrity in South Korea. But they don’t expect the situation to improve soon. Many actresses, they say, fear reprisals as well as public shame if they come forward.

Said Lee Eun-sim of South Korea’s sexual violence relief center: ”Jang’s death was the tip of the iceberg.”

Source: John M. Glionna @ Los Angeles Times

shared by: Omona & JYJ3

Guest noopie_1

I just went to TVXQ FIVE thread, reading John The Egg message, make me feel touched. Esp Junsu's Fallen leaves lyrics. Knowing Junsu's real kind intention behind the lyrics make me feel touched! and all of sudden, my tears drop..... >_<

AHHH anyway, I'm happy to be back in this thread! because this thread is full of LOVE towards our boys! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHHHHH I feel so happy the author of book that yoochun's recommended also a fan of yoochun! what a small world! yoochun is received love and love! hahahahahaha!

@Fhawlovejae: HIIIIII love to see here too!! ahahahahahaha this will be my first home for me in TVXQ JYJ thread! second will be the TVXQ FIVE thread! ^^!

p.s. counting to the days when I received my package from YesAsia!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest DBSK_real

Do you know what I feel so grateful about JYJ and this thread?

JYJ and this thread are full of love...I mean even if JYJ are facing the toughest time of their lives, and lots of people out there are hunting them, most fans here are still thinking positively. And read Mr.Egg comment on his facebook is really warm my heart. This is how JYJ supporter should support them. Writing Encouraging Message and Spreading their Love.

Being an anti and thinking negative won't help the artist. And people say "Fans" reflect the artist's mind... JYJ might be upset about their situation by various reasons as they wrote in their twitter but from their behaviours, their interview came out pretty positive, regardless any issue... Even when people want to push them down, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun choose to walk forward with positive attitude. They did several times say sorry to fans for choose the path that seems to be selfish in many people opinion because that path is for their own happiness. They did apologize for that several times and try to connect to us. Even though I cannot say that I'm a Cassie in term of support and love every members of original TVXQ but I can say now that I'm proud to be able to support such warm and pure heart people like Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong.

Let me share a positive message from Mr. Egg again. :wub:

mregg.jpg

You can befriend with him via facebook (Johntheegg) and follow him @elbowyeish via twitter.

Guest Supernike911

[TRANS] 110108 Producer Park Saeng Yee Throws Away Prejudices Because Of Kim Jaejoong & Junsu

"All this time I've had a critical attitude towards pop idol culture.

In full honesty I look down on the Korean music industry that leans too heavily on idols, so I've never thought of writing songs for idols either.

This side of me met Jaejoong and Junsu last October autumn when I wrote the OST for SungKyunKwan Scandal.

On the day that I worked with them on the recordings, it was the most impressionable day in the 10 years that I have produced so many varieties of music.

Were the stubborn prejudices that I had had for so long wrong?

Was I the ignorant person?

If you look from the results, the two gave their best performance and sentiments in the limited amount of time they were given.

They both have unique vocals, which allowed me to know about their individualistic characteristics.

These things form from hard work and experience.

For singers, it is the most incomprehensible and hardest to resolve - like fate.

After they finished recording, I exclaimed how such a deformed idol-based Korean music industry could create such perfect idols.

This is definitely not flattery or sweet-talk."

Source: [baidutvxq]

Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

This is really awesome, because such a traditional music producer realized that not all "idols" are pretty faced with no talent. Our boys will always prove EVERYONE wrong and surprise them with awe at how darn amazing they are :D

Guest SolTOHO

[FANMADE] JYJ vs. Monks?

jyjfunny.jpg

monksa.jpg

credit: as tagged + DC

Shared by : 

JYJ3

LOOOOOOOL!!!!! 

w00t.gif

JYJ’s Ahjumma Army

Ahjumma fans rock!! Thanks so much for protecting JYJ!! laugh.gif

I´m  making JaeChun and JaeSu pics compiltions (I´m a Jaejoong lover 

wink.gif ...  YooSu is for tomorrow cool.gif) .... I will share them later!

Guest ZAI263

I MISS THEM SO MUCH ESPECIALY JJ :wub: , I WANT TO POST ABOUT MY THOUGHT AND FEELING IN THIS THRED BUT I'AM NOT REALLY GOOD IN ENGLISH OR GRAMMER. THAT WHY I SOMETIME ONLY POST INFO OR PICTURE. I REALLY LIKE IT HERE :) NO FAN WAR OR NEGATIVE REMARK ABOUT THEM (JYJ). AH............ WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW I WONDER. I HOPE THE SALE OF THEIR ALBUM WILL BE GREAT AND I'AM WORRY ABOUT THE RESULT ON 18 JANUARY. I WISH EVERYTHING WILL BE OK FOR THEM, AMIN. I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU (JYJ) AND WILL BE MOVING FORWARD WITH YOU.

^

^

^

^

edit already been share :D

[TRANS] 110108 Producer Park Saeng Yee Throws Away Prejudices Because Of Kim Jaejoong & Junsu

edit:

THEIR LOOK SO HOT :wub::w00t:, THNK FOR SHARING THE PICTURE flyaway. JJ i know your body look hot but please eat more put some fat you will look even better. but still hium.

Guest yeezer

JYJ’s Ahjumma Army

Loooove this!! I'm so glad they got their ahjumma army behind them. Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks everyone for sharing all the news and pics. Lets keep this thread going with lots of JYJ love. I know everyone here already saw this but lets celebrate this thread with this again.

KBS Drama Award performance - JYJ Chajatta

credit: uploader

2010 JYJ [fanmade]

credit: uploader

I feel like such a proud mama watching these two videos.

JYJ FIGHTING!!

Guest flyaway.

[PICS] (Magazine?) Photoshoot

38154857.jpg

10509272.jpg

31843842.jpg

39272814.jpg

60268105.jpg

20453444.jpg

30140486.jpg

40727112.jpg

23077785.jpg

Source: C-Jes.Com

V

Lol, it's okay, Ceci! ^^ Btw, SilkInfused is Helene, I'm Anita. Haha.

:sweatingbullets: Sorry~ I posted around the same time as Helene. I'll save this spot for to post something else later.

Just a couple of cute pics I saved in my hard drive. I'm sorry, I don't which tumblr acct I got these from so if they're yours, PM me and I'll add credit

:)

jjsurf.png

jjcute.png

Guest Hoodwinker

John Egg defends JYJ's Junsu amidst current controversy

Submitted: Jan 09 2011 05:15 AM by Lucy

Amidst the recent controversy over Junsu's tweets, a friend of the trio JYJ has stepped forward to defend Junsu. John Egg, also known as elbowyeish on Twitter, posted the lyrics to "Fallen Leaves" on his Facebook recently. He explained in a tweet that the song was written by Junsu for Cassies and the two remaining members of DBSK. It was because of this dedication that he was so "devastated by the lyrics to [Keep Your Head Down]."

Be sure to read John Egg's message:

“This is Junsu’s heart not for a girl he loves… but it was written for you fans (Cassies) and the other 2 members (Homin). This was why he was so devastated by the lyrics to KYHD. Please stop bashing Junsu. He is a sweet angel from heaven…. He only deserves our love and support. Let’s always stay by his side so he can stand on a grand stage to sing this song for us again with a HUGE smile and joy in his heart. We love you Junsu! We’ll always stand by you no matter what… because we know who you really are… we know your true heart… we know your character… that’s who we all fell in love with… and nothing will ever change that.

"This line, “빛의 별들의 향연 the brightness of the star’s lights” is referring to Cassies… the stars in the sky… Cassiopeia shining bright… but where is that bright light now? It’s being stifled by bitter fighting and hate. Please let the li…ght shine brightly again. Please be proud stars in the sky. Please show not only JYJ or Homin but to the rest of the world… that Cassies are a proud fanclub… Cassies show love and not hate. Cassies forgive and do not point fingers… Cassies always stand by the boys… because love never changes.

"One day, I was with Junsu… he shared a song with me in the car that he’d written. It was still unfinished and we heard it through his phone… It only had the music with no lyrics yet… I asked him where the lyrics were… he smiled and …started sharing the lyrics with me… he started talking about how most people would interpret this song as love between a man and a woman. But he said his intentions were written that this song is between him (JYJ) and the fans (Cassies). He also said it was towards Homin. He looks forward to standing on the same stage with them someday. Until then, he’ll just wait and love. Junsu’s last 2 tweets after all this happened were the lyrics to this song. He was very emotional that day thinking about the DBSK days as 5. Can you imagine how he’s feeling now? People have totally misunderstood his heart and made him a liar and betrayer. Junsu is so innocent. You can see and hear his pure heart in this song. Remember, this song was written BEFORE all this chaos started. Please… don’t spread and increase the hate. Cassies must stay united. Cassies must stay strong for their boys. Don’t let something that took 7 years to build crumble overnight.”

^^ I posted this in the main thread, but just in case you guys haven't read it yet, read it. It's heart warming ^^ Remember to send the boys love tweets everyday to encourage them :w00t:

edit:

Starcraft coach tweets about Junsu's soccer skills

27y5zqo.jpg

The coach of Hwaseung, a Starcraft pro-gaming team, recently uploaded two new pictures and praised Junsu's soccer skills. Han Sangyong tweeted "I played soccer with the MBC game team. The opposing team was the 'celebrity' soccer team, MEN. Afterwards we ate and took pictures together". He also said "Xiah Junsu and Lee Wan are very good at soccer. Because there were professional soccer players present, we lost. We must have a rematch!"