[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest petiteange22

JYJ Music Essay [Their Rooms - our story] will be released in 2011, with the hopes of a fresh start and a great leap forward!

The essay album will contain 6 songs, all composed by the members. These songs were first introduced at the concert in seoul last november, and proved to be very well-received by fans. When previewed on their official website last Dec 28, the website crashed and servers went down, demonstrating very passionate response from the fans.

For the fans who have waited ardently for JYJ to resume their dosmestic activities, this will be a special gift to you.

In this album, containing: mission, pierrot, ID.S, nine, fallen leaves, song with no name part 1, you’ll be able to hear the sweet harmony of the three and feel their passion for music.

In addition, the 'essays' penned by the members, written during their preparation for the concert and in their spare time, will talk about the hardships and difficult times they’ve been through. This will be an outlet for them to freely express themselves, and their true feelings.

In the rarely seen everyday photos, you’ll be able to see jaejoong's, yoochun's and junsu's lively and natural selves; like your friend, your brother, your oppa…

this is not your ordinary love story.

This is an honest and true life story. it's "our story" , "my story"…

The secrets which have been hidden and buried in the hearts for a long time…

Will be revealed in an honest and sincere confession to the fans who have waited and trusted in them.

---

[Essay written by JAEJOONG]

NINE

for you...

PIERROT

my story

cat

alcohol

untitled

I.D.S(I Deal Scenario)

---

[Essay written by YUCHUN]

song with no name PART 1

finding hidden pictures

---

[Essay written by JUNSU]

our story

MISSION

FALLEN LEAVES

source: interpark

(i do not claim it to be 100% accurate. and do not take it out of soompi)

i can't wait to get my copy!!!!

i love the concept!

so natural, so cozy, so real

makes me feel very close to them ^^

Guest fhawlovejae

TEARS OF HEAVEN OPEN REHEARSAL PICTURES....OH MY GOD....JUNSU HAS SO MUCH CHARISMA....IM EXCITED ALREADY ABOUT THIS MUSICAL THOUGH I WONT BE WATCHING IT LIVE....WHY I LIVE SO FAR?I CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME FANCAM....JUNSU,I KNOW AFTER THE PRAISES YOU'VE RECIEVED AND THE AWARDS YOU TOOK HOME FROM MOZART MUSICAL LAST YEAR....IM PREDICTING JUNSU WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING IN THE MUSICAL WORLD.

THEIR ROOMS MUSIC ESSAY ALBUM....GOD KNOWS I WANT THIS ALBUM BUT IM STILL BROKE NOW....JUST LAST MONTH I RECEIVED THEIR BEGINNING ALBUM & THANKSGIVING LIVE CONCERT DVD....I HOPE I CAN HAVE IT NEXT MONTH BECAUSE THE ONLY THING I CAN DO TO SUPPORT THEM IS TO BUY THEIR ALBUM AND PRAYERS FOR THEIR HAPPINESS AND SAFETY.

AS USUAL JYJ ARE ALWAYS GORGEOUS IN THEIR PICS AND FUNNY AND DORKY IN THEIR VIDEOS.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE NEWS,PICS & VIDEOS.

AND LASTLY I WANNA SAY I WANT THIS CALM ATMOSPHERE IN THIS THREAD AND THATS BECAUSE WE LOVE AND CARE THE SAME PEOPLE THOUGH WE HAVE OUR BIASES.

JYJ FIGHTING....WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU.

Guest Hoodwinker

Junsu and Leo Fanart

2i0g4qv.jpg

credits: DC+as tagged

Isn't this the cutest thing ever? Out of all Junsu's cats, I think Leo is my favourite, followed by Odd ^^

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !

How are U?

Domo Arigatou for all updates here !

I´m sharing the kissing scene videos for Us my angels!

HOT and soft at the same time ne? :w00t:

[sSTV] 110110 Xiah Junsu & Haeri - Tears of Heaven's Press Conf - Kissing Scene + Intv

[TV Daily] 110110 Xiah Junsu & Haeri - Tears of Heaven's Press Conf + Kissing Scene [LQ]

Credits:SSTV+TvDaily+wickedinutopia2

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

[GIFS]110110

Tears of Heaven Official Rehearsal

I made this gifs for Us!

I hope U like it!

DO NOT HOTLINK!

He was so respectful in kissing scene ne???

69.gif

Aw...The Hug is so soft !!!

I want a Hug too Junsu♥ \0/ !!!

68.gif

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Guest elveskold

[Trans] 110110 “Tears Of Heaven” Scene Revealed – Junsu & Lee Haeri’s Intense Embrace On Bed

1235enb.jpg

At 1PM on 10 January, in Rehearsal Room 1 of the Seoul Namsan Arts    Center, a rehearsal scene for the musical “Tears of Heaven” was    revealed. On this day, Junsu (real name Kim Junsu), Brad Little, Lee    Haeri, Yoon Kongjoo, Jung Sangyoon and Jung Dongsuk were present at the    rehearsal, brightening up the place.

Musical performer Junsu and his partner Lee Haeri also showed their  performance together.

2hgraxy.jpg

245c0tv.jpg

314uf81.jpg

Source: [Innolife]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

JYJ Music Essay [Their Rooms - our story]

I so love how they introduce their Music Essay to us.. there is only one week left before the release of it, but the wait seems so long (not to mention, it will take one more week for us international fans to receive it.. I am dying of impatience just waiting for it.. certainly it will be heartbreaking to read the story of their hardships and sorrows, but I am happy they're willing to open their heart to us.. and its certainly a beautiful gift for k-cassies, as well as for us..

thank you Petiteange for sharing this introduction^^

Jaejoong intermodulation 1st Day dvd offshot

This is a must watch.. a must have too.. I have watched this DVD so many times since I received my Intermodulation, that I am worried to ruin it.. lolz.. if only it was not so expensive, I would buy another copy just to keep for myself.. not for use..

thank you SashiJae for sharing those videos^^

Junsu and Leo Fanart

this fanart is absolutely too adorable.. the fans talent when it comes to fanart never fail to amaze me.. my favorite Junsu's cats are Leo and Tiger.. lolz..

thank you Ginny for posting this fanart^^

[sSTV] 110110 Xiah Junsu & Haeri - Tears of Heaven's Press Conf - Kissing Scene + Intv

OMG Sun.. I am at work, so I cant watch the video.. but just imagining what I will see there, I guess it spares me another heartbreak.. lolz.. I'll watch once I'll be back home..

thank you Sayuri chan for sharing those videos^^

[Pics] JYJ´s kisses

oh my heart is breaking.. lolz.. after Junsu, now we have to see Jaejoong and Yoochun kissing another girl.. haha.. lucky girls indeed, the boys seem like very good kissers.. their kisses look so sexy.. but for Yoochun, I was expecting more Yoochun and Minyoung's kiss, as its more recent.. hehe..

thank you Gina for sharing^^

[Trans] 110110 “Tears Of Heaven” Scene Revealed – Junsu & Lee Haeri’s Intense Embrace On Bed

As much as my heart is breaking, have to admit, they look beautiful together.. this musical is very promising.. and I really would love to attend it!!

thank you Elveskold for sharing those pictures^^

Guest elveskold

Junsu's Angel and Chun's funny face

Thanks DBSK_real for posting the pics.

Hahha...Junsu signature pose,its patent only for Jun-chan.His smiling is so adorable.Such a cute angel.I cant help smiling whenever I see Jun-chan angel post.I feel like pinching his cheek.Wae so cute Jun-chan??

Muahaha...Chun face never fail to make me laugh!He still can make that kind of face eventhough his drama char so serious and stoic.LOL!Lovely Yuchun<333

Kitty Twin Brother

Ah~I really miss Soulmate Duo. During Colors promotion they look so much like twin. So loveable! I love their composed works esp,Colors and Shelter.

I hope they can duet again in the future. :D

Dorky JYJ

Hahha...the Thanksgiving DORK pose! Its created by none other our Kim Jaejoong. I kept repeating this part.LMAO!

Jaejoong seem so embararssing doing the pose. LOL! JYJ so cutee~

Anyway, I am wondering anyone got the gif for this particular pose?I wanna keep it in my harddrive.XDD

The Gap That Deepens: JYJ and TVXQ

Sigh~Media make the situation even worse.I cant say much.I just wish both JYJ and HM can success.

As fan we shud spread love instead of hate.

Junsu Fanart

LMAO! JUNSUNERD?!! He still look good!

Scinetist Junsu?=DD

JYJ's Fanart

As I mention to Mr.Egg I always love his upload picture.LOL at how he always put egg in every JYJ pics. I think its funny. Hhaha...what's up with Yoochun GF in the pic.LOL!!!

Jaejoong's Fanart

Fans are so talented! Love the JJ fanarts, some are so cute, some are funny.I specifically love the one with Rockstar JJ. We seldom see JJ with curly hair.I think HE IS HOT!!!:wub::wub::wub:

PS-ed Junsu

Muahahahha...JunsuPOTTER! Hhaha...why I found Jun-chan so suitable to be be Harry Potter!/getbricked

Thanks for the sharing SashiJae.

And thanks everyone who posted all the pics and news. I love this thread^_^

Thanks everyone for sharing all the JYJ love. Can't wait for my copy of JYJ Music Essay and my tumbler. To people who bought the tumbler, does it have pictures of all 3 boys on it or just one?

Xiah Junsu & Haeri - they do look good together. I was soooo looking forward to seeing them on Broadway but I hear the Broadway casts may not be them :( . I'm still hoping for a miracle and hope that is not true. I hope this time they will come out with a DVD and Junsu will be included in the OST unlike Mozart.

I'm anxiously waiting for announcements of what kind of projects jaechun is going to be involve in next.

JYJ FIGHTING!!

Guest ElizabethB.

omg Junsu!

*Blush*

our Junsu...

I'm out of words

I wish I could be in Korea, I so want to watch the musical

All my best wishes for our dear Junsu 

About JunGmon and all the other artist, it was expected. SM is fighting harder with JYJ, so they will try their best to put people agains them and they are doing it. 

So we need to be more vocal about our love

We don't have all the people in our side, but we can show JYJ we are proud of them and we love them

I'm really happy their book (lol) is selling well...

But also, let's not focus on the numbers... as we know they will not sell as much as people who have heavy promotions

Let's just cherish their gift to us: their true and honest feelingswub.gif

I can't wait to have my copy here, it looks so good!

ej61s6.jpg

Guest elveskold

Woah~I backtracked alot of pages and I still havent finish finish comment the whole things.LOL!

Hope u guys/girls can bear with my non-sense and fail writing.>///<

Jaejoong with Mr.Egg son

Aww~Jaejoong so beautiful./getbrickedbyJJ

JJ looks so happy holding Ryan. He seem like a proud father. Now I ry wanna see Jaejoong get married and have kids.

Imagine JJ juniors. /squeals XDD

TRAX’s Jungmo Criticises JYJ

This AGAIN?!Sigh~Can these SMe idols stop making such nasty comments?

If they want to protect or siding with someone.There is no need to badmouth others. Support it with positivity and warm words. No need bashing and throw insults.

I really dislike how they kept gang up and acted so unprofessional like immature kids.

I wish they stop making these comments.

Junsu & Lee Haeri - Tears of Heaven

Junsu and the actress looks so good together. The kiss scene *___*

Its romantic!I love the way Junsu hold the actress.They looks so much in love.

Wish u success,Junsu yah!! We love u!!! and pls release the DVD with Eng sub.

We fans wanna experience your wonderful musical show. LOL!

I'm bitter coz I am not in Korea to watch all this good stuffs of JYJ!XDD

Guest Yane1210

[Fanart] PSed Junsu part 2

2qvqnfk.jpg

23utvux.jpg

2hwi3j7.jpg

Jae take caring Junsu´s baby while he sleeps XD

24quz44.jpg

2crmupt.jpg

jrfbxc.jpg

mc3cep.jpg

credit: as tagged+Dc

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :w00t:

[Pic] Fangifts to Tears of Heaven Staffs

193af11515b474cf6438db2.jpg

63beb34584b5115c72f05d1.jpg

credit: as tagged

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest elveskold

EDIT: OOops Yane1210 faster than me!!!

^ MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!Jaejoong holding baby Junsu fanart?!

ROFLMAO!!!! Hahhaha....

BRB gonna spam some JYJ pics.

96838583.jpg

^I am wondering what Junsu said to JJ till he made that face! Suspicious! Hahaha....

17246641.jpg

^Jaejoong so adorable! <33333

yuibkktang2.jpg

^I love their smiling faces so much.:wub::wub::wub:

Ok,good night all!^_^

Guest Shaneira

[Trans] JYJ and the Law on the American Agency, Part I

Thank you for sharing this agva! :)

It was pretty interesting to read.

And OMG Junsu and Haeri actually look really sweet and cute together and when I saw the kissing scene picture I shrieked!!! :w00t:

Junsu looks so manly when he "kissed" her, makes me wanna wish I was the girl instead lol. (Friends, don't brick me for this, I'm sure I'm not the only who thinks that way XD)

[Trans] 110108 TRAX’s Jungmo Criticises JYJ – “Biting The Hand That Fed You”

Oh my goodness. They more they gang up, the more they make themselves look like fools. Think about it, it's all SM artists. What does that tell you?

This is what I did just now; I tweeted Tony An, (former SM artists from H.O.T) to give his little opinion regarding this matter. As little chance as that have from happening, I am hoping he'll say something. And if that happens, I wanna see the looks on their faces when the mother of all of their sunbaes speak up.

If you guys wants to follow suit, his twitter is Topstar07

Guest wing834

aww.... junsu and hae ri looks adorable! i love haeri, so im glad that shes junsu's leading lady xD

i feel so deprieved of a jae solo project recently... (intermodulation doesnt count lol) i really want a drama, musical, movie or a single! JYJ, what are u planning?! :D

music essay out in a week xD cant wait!

Guest kimikolmk

The thing I most respect about JYJ is that they are now producing their own works - works that reflect the current environment. To me, that solidifies them as artists for me. No longer just mere idols - individuals having to act as "model" celebrities, but individuals gaining fame for being themselves - something that no big entertainment company can now claim is their own.

I was thinking about JYJ today and just feeling so awestruck and close to them today. I guess I'm filled with anticipation of their Music Essay release (I can hardly wait till my order arrives!). I've taken them personally and by showing us their hearts in their new release shows me that they take us (fans) personally too. As much as I've taken them in my world they are taking us into theirs.

JYJ must know the kind of heat they will take for the controversial lyrics, for saying things that bears them open to scrutiny and criticism, for just honestly saying what they feel. They know and yet they are doing it.

They are not some washed-up middle-aged artist doing it, they are mid-twenty-year-olds with a huge following that still have current public obligations, and still in the midst of a lawsuit where the opponents have been are are attacking their character - despite all these circumstances, despite the pressured environment they constantly live in, rather than suppressing themselves, rather than "keeping their head down" they facing their critics with the girth and strength of who they know they are and where they stand. Truly stunning!

I think I've become a new fan of JYJ. Not just their music, talent, or personality but as testaments of courage. Oh, I'm gushing. Yes, Yoochun, JYJ is stronger than what most people think and watching you guys proving it again and again is just awe-inspiring.

thanks for yr good coomments !!

i aso a news fans of JYJ !!