[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest lenale

[PICS] (Magazine?) Photoshoot

:w00t: the boys look sooooo good on those pictures!!!! Jae looks so sexy with his holey wifebeater (dunno how to call this nice piece of clothings!! haha).. Junsu looks so cute and wise wearing the glasses.. and Yoochun looks very handsome sitting on the chair, looking aside.. i love.. so love those pictures.. hopefully its for a magazine.. or an interview.. any kind of appearance on TV!!

thank you Anita for sharing those pictures^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR - from JYJ

aawww.. this New Year greetings video is awesome!!.. the boys look so adorable, hilarious and lively there.. I so love how they keep joking around and teasing each other.. haha.. it was too hilarious when Jae and Yoochun intrudes Junsu's screen time, screaming "yeaaaaahh".. Junsu couldnt help laughing.. lolz.. even though I didnt understand one word, I was laughing with them haha..

JaeJae looks damn sexy with black hair <3

PROF SU

ROFL.. this is too hilarious.. he sure looks like a genius scientist with his hair like this and the glasses..

thank you Petiteange for sharing this picture, as well as the New Year's video^^

John Egg defends JYJ's Junsu amidst current controversy

thank you Mr Egg.. thank you for supporting our Junsu in such a heartwarming way... not only your words are heartwarming, but they're also respectful for everyone (those people who ganged up against our angel from Heaven the other day should learn from Mr. Egg..).

I feel so touched by his words.. and I am glad our boys have friends who cherish their kindness and friendship, who are ready to support and protect them when they really need encouragement and cheers.. the boys hearts are as pure as gold, so i just cant understand how those people could blame Junsu in such a hurtful way..

thank you Ginny, DBSK real and jer sweety for posting John Egg's words of support^^

Starcraft coach tweets about Junsu's soccer skills

eh.. Lee Wan was there too? I thought he was at the army?! hmm..

but anyway, our Junsu is certainly the best soccer playing in our boys team (Jaejoong is clumsy, but he is good too!!! lolz)..

some gifs from the New Year video

I soooo love your gifs, Ginny^^ every second is precious in this video, and you still managed to capture the most wonderful moment.. our boys look so good and adorable :wub:

thank you Ginny for posting those pictures and making those lovely gifs^^

YOOCHUN TWITTER UPDATE

oh Yoochun is still in the mountains so? I am happy to see he seems to be enjoying his time there.. I dont understand exactly what he it talking about with his friend.. lolz.. I am glad he tweeted today.. hopefully Junsu and Jaejoong will do it too..

thank you sea green for sharing Yoochun's twitter update^^

[Vid]song for jejung yuchun junsu 守ってあげたい

Watching the fanmade video yesterday night, i didnt understand the meaning of the lyrics, but i felt it was beautiful and meant for Junsu in particular, but also for Jaejoong and Yoochun.. I really love the meaning of it.. and i believe the video maker probably sent it to the boys to cheer them up.. i love it..

thank you Chrissymaru for posting the lyrics translation of the song^^

JYJ chosen as honorary ambassadors for ‘FLL Korea’

oh I feel very proud that the boys have been choosen to be the ambassador of this festival.. I dont know really the important of this festival in South Korea, but if they can get our JYJ to be ambassador of it, its certainly something great.. besides, i love the reasons why they choose the boys..

thank you Shayne for sharing those articles^^

This excerpt is taken from a Korean author, Yoo Min Eun’s, compilation of poems “The Lack Of Time Everywhere” – focuses on Yoochun

I am speechless, i dont know what to add reading those beautiful words.. it feels like a beautiful love confession.. a tribute to a wonderful man.. Lee Seon Joon stole so many hearts.. young hearts and less young.. its simply wonderful..

thank you Yanna for sharing this poem^^

and just like you, i am very worried for Junsu.. I wish he could come and tweet some bambayaaah or anything.. just to let us know he feels better now..

DBSK/TVXQ[Fanvid]JYJ's Beginning

so moving.. so touching.. our boys went through so much sorrow and hardships to be where they are now.. facing an uncertain future, they are fighting so hard for their dreams and working so hard for always giving us the best.. they're still so young, yet they have so much courage, strength and dedication.. everyday i love them more and more.. and the more hardships they're facing, the more i want to support and protect them..

~ You will always be inside my heart

Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara (because it is forever only for you)

I hope that I have a place in your heart too

Now and forever you are still the one~ <-- for my boys..

thank you Amara for posting this very touching video^^

(NEWS) In South Korea’s entertainment industry, explotation remains an issue

those issues are terrible and scary.. so many youngters have dreams of becoming actors, singers.. yet the reality is far from being as beautiful as it looks like.. so many shattered dreams and broken lives..

I respect the boys so much, because they have the guts to fight for their freedom and dreams.. even though, things wont change overnight in this industry, but at least I believe their fight wont be in vain.. things will change slowly but surely.. and maybe they'll give the courage to some other artists to follow their steps..

thank you Gina for sharing this article^^

[TRANS] 110108 Producer Park Saeng Yee Throws Away Prejudices Because Of Kim Jaejoong & Junsu

aaaww, it feels so good to read Park Saeng Yee praising Jaejoong and Junsu's vocal talent.. i am so glad everytime our boys' talent is able to erase all the stubborn prejudices that traditional or experienced artists have against idols.. it means we're not biased and our boys are truly talented (which i never doubted..). Jaejoong and Junsu are certainly the two most talented and promising singers in the korean music industry.. with Mozart the musical, Junsu's talent was fully recognized.. so i am glad Park Saeng Yee also praise Jaejoong here..

thank you Supernike for translating and posting this article^^

[FANMADE] JYJ vs. Monks?

ROFL.. those dorks :lol: :lol: they never fail to make us laugh.. haha.. and the drawing is just too hilarious.. haha

[spazz] Soulmates

thank you SolTOHO for sharing your spazzing.. i love Soulmates creativity.. together, with Junsu, they can create such wonderful songs.. like "Shelter".. when they share their deep thoughts with us, it often let me clueless.. so I read twice, thrice and I tell myself "certainly something to think about in order to understand fully..".. then I wonder, as they're soulmates, do they understand themselves when they share those thoughts..

[Fanart] Junsu Fanarts

aaaww, those fanarts are so cute.. almost as cute as Junsu in person^^

thank you Yane for sharing those fanarts^^

gayness the release date for "their rooms" was always on 17 jan.. it didnt change as far as i know^^

Guest DBSK_real

Just want to share some collection ^^

My Cute Angel

angelsu.jpg

y1970.jpg

My Lovely Baby

a-nationjjpunch.gif

My Dorky Perfect Man

05b5ddc21ec3ac510ff4772d.jpg

My Kitty Twin Brothers

9urh9x.gif

Our adorable, cute, lovely, dorky JYJ :wub:

jyjthankscombo.jpg

Guest miar815

The Gap That Deepens: JYJ and TVXQ

Trouble between JYJ and Dong Bang Shin Gi has started to heighten. With Dong Bang Shin Gi’s comeback, the weight that JYJ has been carrying up until now has increased.

Dong Bang Shin Gi released their new album “Why” on the 5th of January. On the 7th of January they performed their comeback stage of KSB Music Bank.

The message Yunho wrote on his “Thanks to” for the album “To President Lee Soo Man for always believing in us and who has been like a father figure, and to Changmin from now on let’s show our matured selves together. Now! It’s Dong Bang Shin Gi’s Act Two! It begins now!”

Changmin further stated “We suffered a lot but thank you to Lee Soo Man who kept on motivating us! I appreciate it from my heart.” at their comeback stage.

After this “Thanks to” message was released to the public, JYJ’s Junsu posted on his own Twitter page “Until now, I believed it was the enemy of all five of us but now it seems that that’s not true. I guess the time that we were not together a lot of things have happened. But does it have to be that way just because we are apart? The five of us, we all thought the same way.” This sad message was unburdened against his former members.

Until now, the members of JYJ have avoided direct criticism in regards to SM. They also revealed that they wished their best for the album in regard to Yunho and Changmin.

But last month during JYJ’s concert, they introduced their song “Pierrot” which included lyrics such as “That time that was like a prison, I don’t want it anymore. Bye bye forever”, reflecting the depression that they were touched by during their SM period.

Also, Yoochun’s self composed song which was introduced for the Music Essay, “A confinement that is for our sake, there is no such thing. Suffocating isolation, tears, fights, this is what made us one and no matter what happened we couldn’t escape. You first turned your back on the me that had changed” is included in the lyrics to this song. Trouble is started to directly take shape.

Also, Dong Bang Shin Gi’s main song in their new album “Why”, seems to leave the impression of their relationship with the members of JYJ being questioned.

credits: chosunonline.net

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

...sigh..........i guesssssssssss............!?!?!?! u figure it out on your own...

JUNSU FANART:

o21a.jpg

ag6ni.jpg

7cdr.jpg

nhbj.jpg

z6jm.jpg

Guest SashiJae

[Pic] JYJ´s fanart

New BAND!

Singer: Kim Jaejoong

Guitar : Kim Junsu

Dancer? : Park Yoochun

Battery: Seolinja

-

Special guest: Ms. Egg

de6xhk.jpg

credits: JYJBar

The boys new vid is so adorable!

Miss them so much ><

Guest wing834

Mr.Egg is awesome, such a nice guy and sure knows how to speak! junsu is a innocent and genuine guy, and really glad that he stood up for JYJ!

oh, i didnt realise.... JYJ all have black hair now lol xD the boys r looking good!!

Guest ElizabethB.

I read today Mr. egg response to Junsu twitter controversy...

I'm so moved and touched

He show how to be a better peson, a better fan, a better friend

He didn't need to say anything harsh about anyone with the excuse to deffend the ones he loves.

He deffend them with MORE LOVE

and is just exacly how JYJ have been doing everything... with love

always with a possitive message for us

i'm so proud to be their fan

I'm so happy they have such a beautiful friends with them

Also I'm very happy with the warm response their new book/cd is receiving, I hope is well sell even if is not promoted much

Also people in the industry always say how their voices and hard work show that they are more than just Idols, they are true artist. And now, with their own compositions and lyrics.... how not to be amazed???

Thank you so much for the JaeChun spam!!! I love it wub.gif

eyeyuibkk5.jpg

Guest kimikolmk

Every times i read all the news about JYJ , i will image now at tis moments ....

Thousands of JYJ Fans aso read all the news ....

Thousands of JYJ Fans after reading the news and ...

Thousands of JYJ Fans sad ... pain ... cry ...

N i aso image on every night JYJ aso sit in front of their laptop read our comments

and feel the same as us ...THEN ....after tat ....

JYJ will post some comments on their Twitter ...and

Thousands of JYJ Fans will read it and ...

Thousands of JYJ Fans laugh together and ...

Thousands of JYJ Fans sleep in smile face ...same as JYJ (^.^)

So starting on this year my birthdays wishing is ....

JYJ gain millions of FANS !! and ..

Happy together ...

Smile together ...

Laugh together ...

In every nights ....

PS: sorry for my bad grammer !!

haha haha haha .....

thank q for reading !!

Guest lenale

Jaejoong just tweeted!!!

mjjeje Kim jae joong

^^

mjjeje Kim jae joong

^_________________^

Well.. there is no translators able to translate this.. Only Jaejoong himself can tell us.. this boy will never fail to amaze and surprise me.. but he always finds the way to make us happy.. to make us smile.. he is so adorable.. such a sweetheart..

The Gap That Deepens: JYJ and TVXQ

if only the boys could meet and discuss.. the absence of communication already caused so many misunderstandings and pain.. I am worried it will cause even more of those in the future.. and the boys will get hurt even more..

JUNSU FANART

I really love Junsu's style there.. and the fanards are really well made.. I am willing to go back to school if I have him as teacher :wub: .. ah life.. lolz..

thank you miar for sharing this article and fanart^^

(GIFS) JYJ’s message “Happy New Year”

I so love this video.. the atmosphere is so high.. the boys look so happy there.. I kept watching and rewatching it from the moment they posted it on the official website.. and i love the gifs..

thank you Gina for posting those gifs^^

[Pic] JYJ´s fanart

ROFL.. I cant stop laughing at this fanart picture.. Yoochun's girlfriend and Mister Egg are too cute.. I want to be Mister Egg, in Jaejoong's hand.. lolz

thank you SashiJae for sharing^^

Guest wing834

i love jae's tweets :D his simple happy face emoticon - ^__________^ can put a smile in so many ppl's faces, including mine :D its simple gestures and thoughts that like that make fans love him :D he knows that when hes happy, his fans will also b happy xD which is y he hardly ever show his fans his weak side, or when hes crying~

the new year message is beyond adorable! the brotherly love is so strong between the 3 :D u can really feel the happiness coming from the heart when u c them together~ support JYJ!

Guest ElizabethB.

@  kimikolmk

That wasreally nice. Yes, let’s share the same beautiful wish, for JYJ to get thousandnew fans

Who elsemissed Junsu Kenyan?

I missed somuch! Hope he is happy and doing well.

CDJapan andHMVJapan already have JYJ new CD and DVD. I will leave the links here foranyone who wants to buy it ^.^ (jaejoong is going to make me abuse that smile)

Thanksgiving Livein Dome Live CD

Price: 3333yen 

Price: ¥3,500

Memories in 2010

Price: 5524yen

Price: ¥4,582

Guest SashiJae

[Fanart] PSed Junsu

2znsw8p.jpg

j0kvit.jpg

2nh43mx.jpg

34i06xd.jpgavgdp0.jpg xfbul4.jpgoj4bh0.jpg x4hs28.jpg 2s9veyr.jpg21or76w.jpgxc0u2q.jpg2uz2efp.jpg 2lnjyno.jpg

23m4kz8.jpg

credit: as tagged

shared by: sharingyochun.net

(VIDEO) Tribute for RereJae/Jaejoongieloverful

Click the picture to watch

fanit.png

credit: AngelDBSK6

RIP Rere (Sharon) T.T

Guest DarkDiamond

LOL at above pictures..

Poor junsu! ahhaha

Cassies are jjang!! ahahah it's just been yesterday that these pictures of him came out and tehre are already a lot of photoshopped/fanpics lol

LOOOLOLOLL!! It's amazing how one picture can impact such minds! xDD reminds me of Junsu's airport pictures. Gah.. avex and their products.. I can just rip the audio from the dvd LOL. They should stop coming out with products of jyj, no one is gonna buy it. ( I still wanna hear the premium classic collection nobody has it!! I cannot believe it!)

Guest wing834

LOL at junsu's pic becoming the next photoshop sensation, just like micky's snow girlfriend xD so cute! i cant wait till the 17th when their album is out, i wonder whether they would shoot a MV for any of the songs! all the tracks are amazing!

Guest chdairkld

============edit: wahhh fails, sorry i just saw agva's earlier post link. double the share??? T_T

Hey guys, I know the new years video was already posted but I didn't think the english sub one was yet!

JYJ Happy New Year Message from JYJ ENG SUB

Subbed and translated by: christabel88@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

I can't help it but Junsu keeps my attention to him so much here! I said in main thread already but Junsu will forever be my favorite mood maker! Perhaps because he smiles with his whole being, body and face...it's very warm and genuine.

Guest Hoodwinker

Jaejoong Intermodulation HQ

20hx3if.jpg

1yvl12.jpg

2mmi6uc.jpg

credits: frapbois

*___*

I love those Junsu photoshopped photos ^_^ They are hilarious, and thank you for sharing them SashiJae

+bonuses

2cmp5z9.gif286yetk.gif

dorky soulmates

Thank you Mods for opening this thread for JYJ :) This is my first time posting here B)

I ordered JYJ's Music Essay through a friend in Seoul and it costs 24300krw via online over there. The release date is still 17 January 2011.

Sharing a few photos taken at Yoochun's gelato shop in Arpgujeong :

Shop's name is Timeout:

018.jpg

His official goods under Timeout, I bought the pouch bag ~~ :

019.jpg

From his fans :

016-1.jpg

Messages from fans, local and overseas :

015.jpg

Overseas fans, especially Japanese were taking photos with Yoochun's mother :D I was told that the manager is his uncle and he speaks English.