[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest raikko9

Im so late for this thread, kinda busy recently.

Thanx for all the news/infos/stuffs etcs...

JYJ sound awesome w/ the MR version of their Chajatta live perf from the KBS award show.<333

Their Rooms album/photo essay packaging looks so fresh!^^

[Trans] 110110 “Tears Of Heaven” Scene Revealed – Junsu & Lee Haeri’s Intense Embrace On Bed

If they'll have a kid on the musical, they sure will do more than embracing on bed. B) Junsu was kinda all over her on this sample perf and its sweet!! :lol: He still looked like a kid standing beside the American guy though.^^

IDK if already posted~

Super clear HQ Fancam of Jae during the JYJ fanmeeting

**He looked so beautiful and cool.^^

BTW~ Anyone interested on TVXQ Star Collection Card?Im giving away my extra Jae and Yuchun cards(Junsu have all been booked by my friend sorry).Im giving each set not per card. PM me and tell me what set you like.If few people here are interested, I'll just do a draw to be fair.

Card pics under the spoiler~

cards001.jpg

cards003.jpg

Is SM Entertainment blocking JYJ from appearing on Korean TV?

JYJ has taken first place on many music charts, but none of the members have been broadcast on Korean shows lately. They haven't been able to come out on any of shows on the main three broadcasting companies' for over three months. The only shows they have been on in Korea are Yoochun's former drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," the "KBS News Time," the "KBS Drama Awards," and "KBS Vivid Information."

C-Jes Entertainment said, "There are no calls for variety shows. Even if they are, in the end they end up being canceled, so we don't anticipate any of those. I've heard that the variety section was told not to feature any of the JYJ members. I feel like they're getting blocked intentionally."

Incidents include SBS' "Bae Kiwan, Choi Youngah, Cho Hyungki's Good Morning." JYJ was on the show and the air date was set for January 5th, but the date has been pushed back to a later date. MNet's "Lee Hyori's Off the Record" has also asked JYJ to be on the show, but later on canceled. TVN asked Yoochun to be a guest on their talk show, but was also cancelled. SBS and KBS had interviewed them on the JYJ-SM relationship, but did not air the segment. They were also set to perform at the Blue Dragon Awards, but again, was cancelled.

SBS explained that they did interview them, but there was nothing newsworthy about the story. MNet explained that JYJ had talked to an insider, but that the story was immediately rejected and that there was no plans to air it from the beginning. SM Entertainment denied all accusations and said, "We have no power inside the broadcasting companies. That is all up to the broadcasters."

The PDs of the broadcasters had explained that JYJ and SM are still having legal problems, and that they did not want to cast any problematic celebrities and cause anger amongst not only fans and viewers but also the companies. They explained that it was the same case with JYP and Jay Park. As even a mention of Jay Park by JYP caused endless controversies back and forth, the producers have a legitimate point.

Many agree that SM Entertainment is telling the truth when they claim to not be sabotaging JYJ's chances to be on air. They place the blame on the producers of the shows, who are afraid that SM may do something if JYJ is cast and would rather not take that risk.

However, the blame can't be put on the producers either. If SM Entertainment does act, then all three broadcasters would suffer immense consequences. On MBC's side, Girls' Generation's Seohyun and f(x)'s Victoria would be pulled from "We Got Married", Super Junior's Siwon would be pulled from "Icon", Super Junior's Heechul would leave "Radio Star" and SHINee's Onew and Minho would be pulled from "Show! Music Core". SBS would lose Super Juniors' Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong from "Strong Heart", not to mention multiple celebrities on "Star King" and KBS would see SHINee's Minho leave "100 Points," which is, from their point of view, not beneficial at all.

When you have a case where everyone is just looking out for their own interests, who do you place the final blame on?

Source: Hani + koreboo.com

Tears of Heaven Rehearsal

Gahhh the kiss scene blush.gif I love the way Junsu is holding Haeri's face.

Jaejoong w/ Ryan (Mr.Egg's son)

Awww I'm sure Jae will become a great father in the future ^_^ I really love the friendship bond the boys and Mr Egg have. It's great to see a true friend supporting them at their hardtime :)

[Pics] JYJ Their Rooms photobook

The pictures look BEAUTIFUL!! I love the group pics :D They are so silly when they're together. Yoochun looks like a little boy holding that white bear blush.gif

Psed Junsu

LOLLS Junsu and his infamous Einstein hair. He looks so nerdy and smart with the hair and spec xp. I got a good laugh out of those pictures , especially the one where Jae is holding Junsu (which was suppose to be Ryan )

[Pic] Fangifts to Tears of Heaven Staffs

Cassies are always so thoughtful and supportive toward the boy's activities ^_^ Those food look DELICIOUS.

Guest miar815

Why Yuchun said Jaejoong has became 27years old?

By The Youngest Min,

So many people asked to me why Yuchun said Jaejoong has became 27years old. Korean people particularly calculate the age. We use Korean Age. People usually calculate their age by their DOB. But we are a little different.

If baby was born, many of you think that baby is 0year old. And after a month, baby became 1 month old. Right? But we are different. In Korea, if baby was born, baby became 1 year old in Korean age.

We calculate the age before baby is born. In other words, we consider the age that baby spent the time in mother’s womb. So baby naturally is 1 year old.

For example.. If you was born in March 1986 or was born in December 1986, you’re just 26years old in Korean age.

And we call the age that you use, 만나이(mannai).

But you still wonder.. according to you, Jaejoong would become 26years old.. if so why Yuchun said Jaejoong has became 27years old..

I want to ask you first.

Why do Yuchun and Junsu call Hyung to Jaejoong? They’re the same Korean age and Yuchun is just 4months younger than Jaejoong.

It’s because the age of entering school. In Korea, new semester starts in March and ends in February next year. So children who would become 7 years old(not Korean age), enter the school during the period.

For example, Jaejoong was born in January 1986 and he is 26 years old. But JJ’s friends were born from 1st of March in 1985 to end day of February in 1986. So his friend are almost 27 years old in Korean age. So Yuchun said like that.

On the other hand, friends of Yuchun and Junsu were born from 1st of March in 1986 to end day of February in 1987. So friends of Junsu and Yuchun are almost 26 years old in Korean age.

Therefore, although the age gap is just 4months between JJ and YC, they are different grade.

JJ is a grade above YC. So YC calls Hyung to JJ.

In Korea, twins also distinguish Hyung(Unnie) and Dongsaeng(younger brother/sister). Just like this, Korean people think to discuss the age quite significantly. It’s a pretty hard and complicated to understand.. Right?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

the 1st part was ok for me & @_@ then I get more confused with the other parts. So i'll leave it to you u might be better than me .......... LOL SO ENJOY FELLOWS.....

110109 MASTER POST – JYJ Twitter Update

This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu ^^

A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations

This post includes tweets from 6am KST, January 9th to 5:59am KST, January 10th.

Yoochun talks to the author of his recommended book while Jaejoong makes funny faces, as always

(Zo Sun Hi) @samsungin @6002theMicky Mr. Yoochun, it’s Zo Sun Hi. Thank you for recommending the book that I wrote. A youth with such a pure soul! I’m a fan of yours.^^ Let’s meet up some time! Come over to take pictures~! haha @samsungin #nanumbook (7:50pm KST, Jan 8th)

(Yoochun) @zosun_hi I just saw your tweet… I should be the one who is thankful^^ For allowing me to really think about the things I have the ability to think about anytime I want to but usually don’t^^ (5:41pm KST)

(Zo Sun Hi) Since it was published, I’ve never properly read Healing Photo before.. Thanks to you, Mr. Yoochun, I plan on looking back on what thoughts the past Zo Sun Hi had^@6002theMicky (5:51pm KST)

(Yoochun) @zosun_hi ^^ Pain might not actually be pain… I read your book with such a thought in my head. Be careful not to catch a cold. I found that I like colds^^ (6:08pm KST)

(T/N: I’m pretty sure he’s saying that he catches colds regularly)

(Jae Eun) @6002theMicky I thought that the double meaning of the gift of parting itself was pain. Should I say that it’s like when scars and healing coexist. (6:45pm KST)

(Yoochun) @beyondmonica That’s why I’m in the mountains right now^^ I can see the stars tonight… The air is fresh too! There are no TVs or computers here!^^ (6:50pm KST)

(Jaejoong) ^^ (4:46am KST)

(Jaejoong) ^_________________^ (4:48am KST)

Source: [Yoochun+Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]

Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

keep smiling .......... CUZ WHEN U R ...WE R....

JYJ’s Junsu and “Tears of Heaven” cast holds press conference

JYJ’s Junsu and other cast mates attended the press conference for their musical, “Tears of Heaven,” held at Yejang-dong at 1 PM KST on January 10th.

The rehearsal room for the musical was open to reporters, and a total of six scenes were rehearsed including “The Morning is Coming,” “I’ve Never Loved Like This,” “I Had to Learn,” “Ominous Feelings Falling Like Rain,” “Without Her,” and “Do You Hear Me?”

Junsu stated, “‘Mozart‘ was a time of trial and error for me. The way we sing for musicals is different from regular singing. I later found out that the audience members sitting in the back couldn’t hear me sing for ‘Mozart.’”

He continued, “I’m slowly improving, as I’m still learning. I’m not quite sure how to express this, but I will be trying my best to hear that I’ve improved compared to ‘Mozart.’ Please look forward to a lot of my unique sides.”

When asked about his current condition, he answered, “I’m not in my best condition, but it’s okay. I feel like I’m going to come down with a fever and my throat is itching, but it’s not enough to impact my performance. I’m doing my best to make sure my throat maintains the best condition.”

Regarding his sweet kiss scene with Davichi’s Lee Haeri, the two actors shied away with red faces. Junsu started, “‘Mozart’ had about four kiss scenes, and there’s about two to three in ‘Tears of Heaven.’ I have wondered whether my fans will be okay with it, but it’s not just a simple kiss scene, and I naturally get into it as I fall into my role. We’ve never really actually kissed up until today. I’m apologetic towards Lee Haeri.”

Brad Little commented, “American pop singer Cher won an Oscar award through her musical. I believe that Junsu will achieve similar results. He’s young and handsome, and even sexy. He fits well with his role. I have to act angry towards him in the script, and my emotions are based off of the jealousy I feel against him. When I first heard that Junsu was acting, I thought it was a great idea. The idea of being able to act with him is interesting.”

He continued, “The first skill that a musical actor must learn is to stand naturally before an audience and show off his acting. Junsu is so great at that. The second is communicating with the audience. Maybe it’s because Junsu has done it all along with his career as a singer, but there’s nothing he falls short on in that aspect. Junsu has a beautiful heart; audience members will find no problem in feeling the emotions he’ll be delivering. His large fanbase has created a wider audience range for this musical as well.” NO DOUBTS :wub:

Junsu was later asked, “It seems like there’s a lot of difficult things going on right now, who gives you the most strength?” He replied, “Our JYJ members and our fans give us a lot of strength. And being able to work on a project like ‘Tears of Heaven’ is helpful as well.”“Tears of Heaven,” featuring Junsu, Brad little, Yoon Gong Ju, Jung Sang Yoon, Jung Dong Seok, Lee Haeri and others will open on February 1st and play through March 19th.

Source + Photos: Asia Economy, Everyday Economy, Newsis, Herald Economy, EDaily, Newsen, Newsen via Daum

Shared by: Allkpop

jae wall paper cr:Frapbois...

WALL_T_T3.jpg

WALL_T_T.jpg

wall_T_T2.jpg

WHAT CAN I SAY....SIGH........

Guest wing834

^^ thanks for the age explanation~ aigoo... jae is growing up fast aye? i still remember when he was 19-20 during their debut days :D hehehehe xD all our boys grew up to be so manly and mature~

SM blocking JYJ -

*sigh* i really miss them on variety shows... especially jaejoong, love him on variety shows...

JYJ kissing gifs..

lolz

9i4r3t.gif

Jaejoong and Hyojoo

jsbrch.gif

Junsu and Haeri

1zmctqu.gif

Yoochun and Minyoung

[GIFS]110110

Tears of Heaven Official Rehearsal

This was really a very sweet kissing scene.. so beautiful and romantic.. if only "Tears of Heaven" the musical could visit our countries with Junsu, it would be awesome^^

thank you Sayuri chan for making the gifs of the kissing scene^^.. as I cant see video at my office, at least I can enjoy the gifs^^ its awesome!!

[Fanart] PSed Junsu part 2

I cant stop laughing at those photoshopped pictures.. this one picture of Junsu inspired so many fans.. lolz.. hope someone sent them to him to cheer him up!!..

[Pic] Fangifts to Tears of Heaven Staffs

fans are so sweet.. always showering with gifts the boys and the staff working with them..

thank you Yane for sharing^^

mtbipl.gif

Sexy

[PICS] Tears of Heaven

wow.. so happy to see pictures of Junsu.. he looks good on them.. he looks so adorable on the very first picture :wub: .. it feels great to see him finally..

[picnicxiah] Tears of Heaven Open Rehearsal - Junsu Drinking

lolz.. adorable and sexy while drinking :wub: .. its short, but i love it!!

thank you freaksworld for posting the video, as well as the pictures^^

29f2z9j.gif

Adorable

Super clear HQ Fancam of Jae during the JYJ fanmeeting

aaww... oh my Jae, even though we couldnt see his eyes there, he bewitched me again and again :wub: he looked so cute when he put his hood in front of his mouth to laugh.. hehe..

I cant believe reporters are still asking this question.. I thought the answer was obvious.. no matter if the ones who are blocking them from appearing on TV are SME or the producers.. in the end, directly or indirectly, the main reason of the blocking are SME threats..

It makes me so sad when CJeS says "there is no calls from variety shows".. I can imagine the boys feelings about it.. and it makes me realize and understand even more how emotional, excited and anxious they could be when they performed during the KBS drama ceremony.. hopefully soon, there will be more moments like this one..

thank you raikko for posting this article and the fancam^^

Glad to see you back ^_^

Why Yuchun said Jaejoong has became 27years old?

lolz.. honestly I was wondering too before reading theyoungestmin's explanation.. I knew korean were counting one year old at the birth.. so it wouldnt surprise me if they say Jaejoong is going to be 26 this year.. lolz.. but 27.. wow.. but it totally makes sense..

110109 MASTER POST – JYJ Twitter Update

Jaejoong never fails to surprise us.. thinking he didnt tweet anything else than the funny faces.. lolz.. but at least, maybe he meant to say he was happy..

As for Yoochun, somehow he had a very deep tweet chat with Zp Sun Hi and Jae Eun.. definitely something to reread and think about..

JYJ’s Junsu and “Tears of Heaven” cast holds press conference

this boy is so full of talent, yet he is so humble.. of course, there is always rooms for improvement, but Junsu got so many recognition for his performances as Mozart.. so even if it was not perfect in his eyes, audience, critics and artists could recognize his talent..

And he is too adorable when he talks about the kissing scene, wondering if we would be ok with it.. we feel damn jealous.. lolz ;) .. but still, we're very much ok with it.. instead, we're excited to see it (well, I am)..

I feel so proud of our Junsu.. i am glad to read that the members and we, fans give him a lot of strength.. we'll always be there to give him the strength he needs!!

thank you miar for posting those articles and twitter updates^^

However, the blame can't be put on the producers either. If SM Entertainment does act, then all three broadcasters would suffer immense consequences. On MBC's side, Girls' Generation's Seohyun and f(x)'s Victoria would be pulled from "We Got Married", Super Junior's Siwon would be pulled from "Icon", Super Junior's Heechul would leave "Radio Star" and SHINee's Onew and Minho would be pulled from "Show! Music Core". SBS would lose Super Juniors' Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong from "Strong Heart", not to mention multiple celebrities on "Star King" and KBS would see SHINee's Minho leave "100 Points," which is, from their point of view, not beneficial at all.

When you have a case where everyone is just looking out for their own interests, who do you place the final blame on?

Source: Hani + koreboo.com

Well on that note lets wait til the boys win their lawsuit and see what these broadcasting companies will do then. I still believe there is justice in the end. Knowing sme I'm sure there is more to it than what this article is saying. Their dirty tricks will only bite them in the back some day.

JYJ FIGHTING!!

Guest mefistoles

I cant believe reporters are still asking this question.. I thought the answer was obvious.. no matter if the ones who are blocking them from appearing on TV are SME or the producers.. in the end, directly or indirectly, the main reason of the blocking are SME threats..

It makes me so sad when CJeS says "there is no calls from variety shows".. I can imagine the boys feelings about it.. and it makes me realize and understand even more how emotional, excited and anxious they could be when they performed during the KBS drama ceremony.. hopefully soon, there will be more moments like this one..

I think that even if JYJ win the lawsuit. SM isn't going to

leave them in peace.

Guest ebbie308

I think that even if JYJ win the lawsuit. SM isn't going to

leave them in peace.

This is alot of the reason why I find it hard for me to support a company that is like this.. It could easily be the other way around it doesn't matter that it's JYJ it could just as easy be Homin that was in this position and SME would still do the same thing try and block someones dream...

Here is an oldy but Goodie, JYJ fighting

2i9qamb.jpg

I've had this one for a while cause I love su with his cat.

2sb4vow.jpg

credit not mine not

JYJ>fighting

Guest Hoodwinker

Raikko: welcome back ^^

This is upsetting to be honest. If there is one thing I miss most from the boys other than them performing on those Korean music shows, it is the boys being on these variety shows because they always have so much fun and it's always so much fun to see them on it. I just hope that one day, these broadcasting companies will stop being afraid of SM, but I don't see that happening anytime soon....

+Jaejoong

91grq1.jpg

credits: frapbois

*__* Jaejoong

Guest elveskold

[TRANS] 110110 Brad Little - "Junsu Is A Sexy And Handsome Young Man"

bradtw.jpg

#fullpost { display: none; }

On January 10 at Seoul's Namsan Arts Center, 'Tears of Heaven' actor Brad Little complimented Kim Junsu in an interview at today's open rehearsal press conference, full with feelings of anticipation towards his fellow musical co-star.

"Junsu is a sexy and handsome young man who has interpreted the character Joon very well, so he really suits the role. There was a scene where I had to be angry at him, but because I was so immersed in the role, I felt a sense of jealousy for him. An American pop singer, Cher, received the an Oscar award through a musical, so for Junsu, I believe that something similar will happen to him too."

He also added, "As this is my first time acting with Junsu, but I think it has been a really great idea. When we act together, it's very interesting. There are many American pop singers who have gone into musicals as well."

As a primary musical actor for Broadway with his world-renown role of the Phantom in 'Phantom of the Opera', Brad Little emphasized that, "An aptitude that a musical actor must have is the ability to present their acting naturally on-stage in front of an audience. Junsu does this particularly well. Second is the ability to communicate with the audience. As a singer, Junsu frequently has that type of exchange with the audience, so there's no ounce of doubt in that aspect."

Lastly, he added, "Junsu has a beautiful heart. Whether it's practice or acting on-stage, he is able to naturally convey his emotions to the audience, so it's not a problem for them to identify him as an actor. The age-range for Junsu's fans will definitely increase through this musical."

Source: [baidutvxq]

Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net

[TRANS] 110109 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Update

Yoochun talks to the author of his recommended book while Jaejoong makes funny faces, as always

(Zo Sun Hi) @samsungin @6002theMicky Mr. Yoochun, it's Zo Sun Hi. Thank you for recommending the book that I wrote. A youth with such a pure soul! I'm a fan of yours.^^ Let's meet up some time! Come over to take pictures~! haha @samsungin #nanumbook (7:50pm KST, Jan 8th)

(Yoochun) @zosun_hi I just saw your tweet... I should be the one who is thankful^^ For allowing me to really think about the things I have the ability to think about anytime I want to but usually don't^^ (5:41pm KST)

(Zo Sun Hi) Since it was published, I've never properly read Healing Photo before.. Thanks to you, Mr. Yoochun, I plan on looking back on what thoughts the past Zo Sun Hi had^@6002theMicky (5:51pm KST)

(Yoochun) @zosun_hi ^^ Pain might not actually be pain... I read your book with such a thought in my head. Be careful not to catch a cold. I found that I like colds^^ (6:08pm KST)

(T/N: I'm pretty sure he's saying that he catches colds regularly)

(Jae Eun) @6002theMicky I thought that the double meaning of the gift of parting itself was pain. Should I say that it's like when scars and healing coexist. (6:45pm KST)

(Yoochun) @beyondmonica That's why I'm in the mountains right now^^ I can see the stars tonight... The air is fresh too! There are no TVs or computers here!^^ (6:50pm KST)

(Jaejoong) ^^ (4:46am KST)

(Jaejoong) ^_________________^ (4:48am KST)

Source: [Yoochun+Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]

Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest nightfall

SM blocking JYJ!

Is that even new? <_< Anyways, even if they win the lawsuit, it's

not gonna end there. SM can still re appeal the case, and continue

to drag on. So no matter how we look at it, the guys are gonna stuck

for at least another 2-3 years. ~Let's hope NOT!

@lenale- Thank you for the gifs! I swear, I want to see an all

out romance drama/movie with Jae! LOL it's gonna break my heart but that

kind of skill shouldn't be wasted! :P

After all the ganging up, I feel so relief to see Junsu's smile!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter

and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss

Guest ladyboss

[TRANS] 110111 Junsu "Compared To Last Year, This Year, I Want To Laugh More"

23ucrx4.jpg

Junsu, who made his musical debut in [Mozart!] last year, will be returning to the musical scene with the first run of [Tears of Heaven] in February.

On the 10th at the Seoul Namsan Arts Center, he attended the open rehearsal for the musical. On that day, Junsu and his duet partner, Davichi's Lee Haeri, enthusiastically sang "I've never loved like this". They acted out the happiness between lovers and also showed the kiss scene, garnering the attention of the press.

In response to the Star News interview, Junsu showed his ambition, "Right now, I want to devote my best to the musical and really gather my concentration (in this field). However, I also want to take up the challenge of performing in other fields some day."

However, towards the end of the interview, a question about TVXQ came up and his expression clouded in an instant.

He said frankly, "Even if I want to talk about it, I'm not sure about it myself. What will happen after this, what will happen to the present circumstances; I don't know as well."

Also, after the words " "However, the many criticisms... " he said, "As we keep saying, compared to last year, we only hope that there will be a bit more good reports this year."

He also expressed his simple wish, "In the past, we've always talked about our wishes. But now, compared to those thoughts, compared to 2010, for 2011 I'll be glad if there can be more days filled with laughter, and I want to be a little bit more happy." Furthermore, he emphasized, "In order for that to be possible, I think I have to put in a bit more effort in everything I do. That's all."

Source: [sTARNEWS/chosunonline]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

I want to thank everyone who keeps this thread alive and moving ;)

Some JYJ stuff from Korea...file folder. You have to spend 30,000krw to get a poster and 100000krw for poster and file folder. However the girl was very nice and she gave me both when I said I like Junsu. I spent only 28000krw ~~ :

002.jpg

This calendar is only for Korean, Japanese and Chinese (China)tourists who spend USD300 at Incheon airport. I argued with the girl at the counter and insisted on having it B) Yoochun wrote "Always keep the faith". The boys are featured in month of July too. The rest features the other Lotte family of stars :

004.jpg

Guest Hoodwinker

[TRANS] 110110 JYJ Who Had the Best Sales, Why Didn’t They Attend Any Music Shows?

15qw2zs.jpg

From idol group TVXQ, Kim JunSu, Kim JaeJoong, and Park YooChun have left SM Entertainment and formed a new group called ‘JYJ.’ Although they have released their first album “The Beginning” last year in October, they have yet to attend any music shows or variety shows. Estimated to have sold 350,000 copies of their album and topping music charts, this is already quite a shocking result, and yet, they weren’t given a chance to attend any music shows to perform and they could only sing on programs that aren’t related to music.

As an actor, Park YooChun has acted in “SungKyunKwan Scandal,” appeared on KBS Live Newstime on the 30th of December, KBS Drama Awards on the 31st, and KBS Speedy Source on the 1st of January 2011. All are non-music related shows.

Are the broadcasting companies scared? This unusual situation for JYJ, who is having a dispute with SM Entertainment, being not able to appear on any music show has been the talk of the town. At each chart shown in Korea, JYJ is always there, but the three main broadcasting companies have never once shown JYJ on their music charts.

The morning news show that SBS recorded on the 27th of December was planned for release on the 5th of January 2011; however, up until now, it has yet to be aired, and this has caught the attention of many. Is SBS under the pressure of broadcasting it? An SBS production team representative commented, “A recorded show’s broadcast date having sudden changes is considered a normal thing. JYJ’s show has indeed been delayed, but we will be airing it on the 19th or the 20th.”

JYJ’s agency C-JeS said, “Production teams of variety shows haven’t approached us asking for the appearance of JYJ. Even if they did, they would drop us after, which is why we are no longer looking forward to anything.”

Source: The Hankyoreh

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

[TRANS] 110110 JYJ, Dominating the Publishing Industry After the Music Industry?

wl3blk.jpg

Three-member group JYJ (JaeJoong, YooChun, and JunSu) are leading the music and publishing industry.

Their music essay and album "Their Rooms" has dominated the publishing market and the charts of major online booksellers within three days of releasing an advanced booking/sales. Last year, JYJ made a record of 520,000 sales of their album "The Beginning" worldwide.

The music essay includes songs introduced from last November's 'Worldwide Concert Seoul' - Mission, Pierrot, Fallen Leaves and songs which JYJ have composed and sang. A total of six new songs will be included in this album. It would also consist of photos during the concert and diaries for fans to write in.

Despite the difficulties and hardships which JYJ have suffered, fans are still waiting for this album. Wisdom House has reported that the pre-ordering of this album is on the stage where it's dominating every chart and the only time that this has happened before was for the Harry Potter series. This is the first unusual and surprising thing that they have experienced.

The JYJ members said, "The music essay is a present to the fans who have been waiting for us. All the honest feelings from the members are in there and we're happy to share this essay as a gift to all fans."

JYJ's album "Their Rooms" will be available in all major online bookstores. Those who have pre-ordered from overseas will have their copies shipped from the 17th onwards.

Source: The Daily Sports World

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Have everyone preordered their copies of JYJ's Music Essay yet? ^^

[TRANS] 110110 JYJ Who Had the Best Sales, Why Didn’t They Attend Any Music Shows?

Are the broadcasting companies scared? This unusual situation for JYJ, who is having a dispute with SM Entertainment, being not able to appear on any music show has been the talk of the town. At each chart shown in Korea, JYJ is always there, but the three main broadcasting companies have never once shown JYJ on their music charts.

I´m glad that some people ( from korean industry) still be able to talk about the dirty game from SME and they are really noticing it 

I don´t know if they can do something to help our JYJ (the most probable is  they aren´t able to do something )

but Im glad that even if this is just some people ,they still be able to talk about it

[info] JYJ Music Essay  is now rank #1 at amazon japan .

thanks to Bigeast tears.gif tuzki-027.gif

[info] 110108 CH[V] Thailand Asian Chart – No.1 Ayyy Girl

Ayyy Girl has been in the chart for 5 weeks now and the song has never been in any other spot except No.1! Thai fans, you rock!

smilegv.png

credit: CH[V] Thailand &sharingyoochun.net

Thai fans are really AMAZING !!!! tuzki-027.gif

A Cassie goes wild after seeing Junsu’s kissing scene  

this is seriously priceless

crying.gif

credit: jyj3 blog

From JYJ's Music Essay Their Rooms.

The Cat

by Jaejoong

th_thecatbyjaejoong.jpg th_thecat.jpg

Cat is really an animal that I have lots to learn from.

At times it can be seen lazily lounging about,

yet when it is on the move it romps around with such high-spirit,

enjoying aggresiveness and composure simultaneously, the cat is. There is no mid-point!

Maybe it hates to be lukewarm.

And how straightforward is its temperament.

Thinking that it is the best in the world.

And for that it expresses its likes and dislikes straightforwardly too.

In fact, I am envious of such cat.

I , from time to time, do not express my feelings straightforwardly.

Because there were times that I got hurt, times that I did things that made people misunderstand me.

If I have a simple nature like the cat at least there will be no bad aftertaste.

It seems that cat doesn't like me.

Doesn't matter how much I care for the cat, if the cat hates it it will just completely ignores me.

Maybe as a pet it is the worst however,

Its straightforward expression of feelings, the way it doesn't get hurt, and the way it loves itself,

I want to learn from it.

Translation: Starfield via twitter [@starfieldsho]

Guest LuckyLinda

i know imma little late, but better late than never, rite? ^_~ i wanna thank the ppl responsible for setting us up with our very own JYJ thread!! i'm usually a lurker, but since it got outta hand with the other group, shall we call them "the misinformed"? i rarely went back cuz i'd get sooo angry, i'd be afraid of what i might say. so my good friend who also loves our 3 guys would keep me updated with their news, so again i thank U.

please forgive me just this once, but to me, SME is totally EVIL!! why would anyone expect anything different from the ppl under contract with sme to say anything positive to JYJ, even tho they might have been friends forever??? i'm sure they know all too well the extremes that sme would go to. i'm not trying to defend them, but i'm pretty sure there has been pressure applied there, physical and mental.

how many other ppl has anyone seen set up to the plate against one of the biggest companies fighting for not only themselves, but for future kids that wanna be entertainers??? Our guys put everything on the line and their so-called friends ought to be ashamed of themselves and keep their mouths shut!!

JYJ has acted like perfect gentlemen thru out this whole ordeal and i am soooo proud of them!! they have my total support and love forever and that's all that matters to me!! I LOVE U, LOVE U, LOVE U!!!

Guest afterglow.

i want that jyj calendar! i need a new one so bad i still have 2010 hanging on my wall haha.

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=542614&rrf=nv

today was the second ticketing for tears of heaven. all 13,000 tickets sold out in 3 minutes and 30 seconds. :D full translations should come out soon. go junsu!

any fans living in thailand?

oi_uonyong's twitter: Nature Republic in Thailand will be changed all forming from Rain into JYJ in April.

luckyyyy.