[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest DarkDiamond

Im stalking Jae's twitter right now lol

I must say cassies are amazing they shower him with so much love..thanks to everyone who keeps sending him encouraging words..he's so loved by many.

I dont understand most of it because they are mostly korean and japanese but i can say that the mood is positive..hope im not wrong lol

and im amazed with how many messages he receives in a day coz i would say in about an hour of stalking him there there were like thousands of messages already for him..i think he cant read all of them not even 10% it's just too much..

Keep showering him with love guys coz i think that's where he gets his strength..ive been noticing lately that he becomes emotional easily and he's not really like that before..our baby jae needs love so shower him with so much love to the point of vomitting lol that's gross..but honestly i think what he needs is a girlfriend :D pick me jae

Guest lenale

So many storms.. so many hardships for our boys once again.. I wont comment too much on this, because many of you expressed my views regarding the current situation.. I dont have so much to add.. just my thoughts.. my thoughts and opinion only.. not facts..

To me, for Junsu to express his feelings like this on twitter, it shows how heartbroken he is.. and I know for sure that Jaejoong and Yoochun are feeling the same.. they used to believe that someday they'll be together with HoMin again, they even expressed this wish in their last interviews.. believing that the feeling was shared.. but because of the same reasons that angered cassiopeia, their faith is wavering.. so now, they want to know if the feeling is shared.. they want answers.. To me, Junsu has the right to express his feelings.. but this is between JYJ and HoMin.. outsiders shouldnt butt in, because they only know one side of the story.. if they want to support HoMin, its great.. its what a friend should do, and HoMin certainly needs support.. but those people shouldnt do it publicly.. everyone knows those artists used to be Jaejoong, Junsu or Yoochun's friends.. even bestfriends.. they should realize people will question their loyalty towards friendship and so, their real motives.. if we could give them the benefit of the doubt before, now we know they turned their backs on them from the beginning.. if Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun's friendship didnt mean anything for them.. if the value of this friendship equaled to nothing from the moment the boys stepped out from SME, then I dont have anything to add.. our boys' heart is too big..

And i hope the boys are doing fine.. they need love and support.. Junsu more than anyone else after he was "attacked" by those people..

Yesterday was another upsetting and disillusional day.. all of us were so upset, and suddenly Jaejoong popped up on twitter with funny pictures and words.. we could see he was exhausted and probably lacked of sleep.. but he came to cheer up everyone.. and today, he popped up again on twitter, with the song "too love", probably to cheer up our Junsu.. acting like the hyung.. this boy is strong and amazing.. i love him so much..

Twitter boys..

2ytz3wh.gif

Telisha supports JYJ

its great and so sweet to see how Telisha and others support them.. I also saw Arden Show, Elbowish, Shaneyoon, and of course Gun Young, akionosuke, etc.. sending them tweets of support..

the boys are going through hard time, but they're not alone.. they have friends.. they have us..

thank you Gina for posting this tweet^^

JYJ Samsung Sharing a Book Everyday Campaign

they really look adorable in this video.. i would love to know what they're saying, and why Junsu is clapping.. lolz.. and its cute to see Jaejoong using twitter there..

thank you chdairkld for sharing this video^^

Jaejoong & Yuchun endorsing NII

aaww, I so love those pictures.. hey, looking at Jaejoong here, this is so true he looks like a baby :wub: overall, I love the pictures where Jaejoong and Yoochun are wearing sweater hehe..

thank you shizus for sharing those pictures^^

Sayuri chan, i love the Intermodulation HQ pictures you posted^^ will comment later though.. lolz..

Anyway.. its lunch time.. I'll be back later..

Guest afterglow.

does anyone have their complete schedule?

all i know is:

1/17: music essay release

1/20: sbs good morning broadcast

and this

littlepretty82's twitter: YTN's reporter, KimSooJin, will interview Junsu about the musical 'Tears of Heaven' on monday, you can send question to her via @tinimoon99

is there anything else scheduled?

Guest fhawlovejae

THOUGH IM LATE....I STILL WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE MODS FOR CREATING THIS THREAD

FINALLY....ITS LIKE I FOUND A NEW HOME WHERE I WONT SEE OR READ SOMETHING BASHING JYJ....PURE AND SINCERE LOVE FOR JYJ ONLY

TO JYJ .....BE STRONG AND HAPPY....MANY FANS LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU....YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYER AND I'LL FOREVER SUPPORT YOU

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SHARING NEWS,PICS,TWEETER TRANSLATION.

Let's have Kim Junsu sing "Too Love"

Let's do it! :D

[HD] JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul - Too Love

TOO LOVE

My love looks for you

Hidden in my memory

Guarded in my heart

I know your love is not me

But just for one more day

I know... loving you

And I... have to send you away

Too much for me to bear

To erase and to wash away

My love looks for you

Hidden in my memory

Guarded in my heart

I know your love is not me

But just for one more day

Have to send you away

Gonna send you away

Don’t look back

Because it’s you, I will be fine

I will remember you come back to me

Hidden in my memory

Guarded in my heart

Don't look too far

(Your) place in my heart is always and forever

Never extinguished my love for you

Will always be open

[2x]

I Run To You, I Live For You

I Run To You

Credit: yuchan87@romanization.wordpress.com + Rxgoodleaf@soompi + 3plus2only5@youtube + http://eklyricos.blogspot.com

That is his heart, these are their hearts... pure gold :wub:

3 Hours in Heaven: JYJ Fanmeeting account (12/19/2010)

I'm sorry for taking so long to update this blog. I REALLY meant to write something about my JYJ fansigning account a lot sooner...but here it goes now!

I won a contest from the synnara records store in Daejeon to meet JYJ! It was awesome! I only bought 3 cds (since previous experience told me that in contests like these you better buy more the 1 cd to stand a chance) even though I saw another girl buying 10 cds (she got picked too). Only 200 fans were picked for this meeting. I still can't believe I was one of them. At that time I couldn't believe that I was going to meet Junsu for the first time. I also couldn't believe I was going to meet Yoochun and Jaejoong for the second time. Yes, I met them before as TVXQ back in 2007 in Tokyo for a high five or "high touch" meeting. But right now I'm going to talk about the fansigning event.

The fansigning took place in Seoul at a small theatre in Gangnam-gu. I came to the theatre at 4pm but they started to give out tickets at 4:30 instead. They checked our id and gave us the ticket with our seat number. After that, we were free to leave but had to come back around 6:30 to enter the event. I was the only American/Westerner there. There were other foreigners but mostly Japanese people. While I waited for the fansigning to start I walked around to look for possible gifts to give JYJ. I couldn't find anything but cakes but I didn't want to give them a perishable food like that. So I ended up giving them some christmas cards, a message and with my business card inside LOL! Yes, very crappy gift I know~! :( I figured being the only non-Asian fan there was a gift enough. HA!! I was so impressed that many people were able to find nice gifts for them in such a short time (they notified us about the contest the night before).

So it was 6:30. Before going back to the theatre, I saw some girls crowding around a van behind the theatre. It was JYJ's van. But by the time I made it there they already entered the theatre from the back. We had to enter the theatre in order of our seat numbers. My seat was really good! I was in the second row right in front of Yoochun! After we were seated we had to wait for JYJ to come onto the stage. It felt like forever until they came out. There were some people that would walk down the stairs from behind the stage and we would say "Is it them?!?!?" but they were the staff. That happened like 3 times. Then finally they came out. Jaejoong looked amazing but also reminded me of Gackt because of his hair and the sunglasses. Yoochun looked so sweet. He immediately noticed me. Junsu looked great but out of all of them he looked the most tired. Jaejoong really surprised us when he was about to take off his belt lol!

After talking for about 20 minutes the fansigning began. I was among the first to get my cd signed by them. While waiting in line I was so nervous that I was shaking. There were moments I thought I would faint! I think I'm one of those fans that the staff doesn't like because I'm noticed that I'm one of those fans that really likes to talk to the singer.

First, Junsu signed my cd. For some reason, I felt really comfortable with him. It's amazing how he looks just like his pictures. American stars don't always look like their pictures. I was actually able to speak to him in decent Korean. I greeted him in Korean and then scrambled to open my cd booklet to the page I wanted him to sign. I gave it to him and said 뮤지컬 모차르트 를너무 좋아했어요. He smiled and said in Korean something like "thank you for watching it!" At least I heard him say the verb 보다 at the end so I think he said something like that...By then, the guard standing there gave me a gentle nudge. I wasn't sure if it meant stop talking or keep moving. Then Junsu stopped writing and looked at me and asked, in English, " Where are you from?" I think I replied back to him in Korean that I'm from America. Then he asked ,"What is your name?" Then I got nervous because my name is the same as an African country LOL. A country that he knows well actually....LMAO! And many people in Korea (Japan and some dumbasses in America) get confused about my nationality because of it. (it's funny, i know, but quite irriating because of stereotypes and teasing that I had as a child about it) But he really wanted to sign my cd using my name so I wasn't about to opt to say Michelle (middle name) because that's just not the "real" me. So I told him my real name, expecting his cute naive-ness that he's know for among fans to chime in but he just went right away to ask, "Spell?" I spelled it for him and in Korean I said again that I'm American lol and that this was only my name. He just nodded as if nothing was wrong, like he understood the first time. So that was a major relief! As much as it annoys me when ppl give me a hard time about my name (i won't go into it here, saving it for another post) it was nice that one of my most favorite people in the world didn't judge me for it. Only thing I regret about our short meeting was that he tried to shake my hand BUT the guard nudged me again saying it's the next person's turn and that I had to go to Jaejoong now. So I wasn't able to shake his hand~! :( He looked disappointed and I was too. Seriously, I'm not just saying that! He looked sad. :(

So Jaejoong...first time I met him in Tokyo, Japan he was sooooooo HYPER and tried to speak to me in cute but broken English. This time, he was so cool and relaxed and looked hotter than ever. I immediately became nervous. I greeted him and he greeted back. Then he looked at my cd booklet waiting for me to give it to him. I was so starstruck that I forgot to turn it to the page I wanted him to sign and give it to him. So, again, I scrambled to open the booklet for him. He took it and signed it. As he signed it I took that time to tell him that I met him once in Japan during the release of the Summer Dream single. One problem, I started in Japanese for some reason...I was so nervous I felt like I couldn't remember how to speak in Korean anymore. Plus, my japanese is better and i wasn't sure about his English level at that moment. I was SO dumb!! In the middle of my Japanese I stopped b/c in that moment I forgot the japanese verb for "met". (It's 会いました!!! richard simmons...-_-;) At this point, Jaejoong stopped writing and looked at me trying to figure out what the hell was I trying to say. Then, I realized I knew how to say that in Korean so I just said it again in Korean. Then he say "REALLY!?!?" in English. I was suprised at how good his pronouciation was. I said yes and then he said "You remember? or "I don't remember." I'm not sure which....Then he asked for my name like Junsu did. After that I shook Jaejoong's hand and went to Yoochun. I think I left Jaejoong feeling so confused lol!

"Yoochun~! My love! :) It's been too long~ but now we are together again!!! Don't you remember me, dear?" ------That's what I wanted to say but I did NOT say that! I'm not that crazy.

I realized I looked like a crazy confused person in front of Jae...speaking in three languages all at one. -_-; So with Yoochun I just focused on using English. He greeted me first with my name. It made me so happy! It was like he was waiting for me while I was trying to talk to Jaejoong. I felt a little bit more comfortable with Yoochun b/c when I scrambled again to open my booklet he just took it and said to me softly "It's ok." lol sweet guy! Then I said to him the same thing that I said to Jae but in English and Yoochun just said. "Really?!?! Wow, that was back when...." but he didn't really finish his sentence. He finished signing my booklet quickly because he already knew my name. So in the last few seconds I said to him I was from America. He just nodded and smiled. Then I said my hometown is Maryland. I didn't expect his eyes to get so big. Excited, he said "Maryland? Really?!?! Really?!?!?!" I didn't think he would get so happy hearing that I am from a state next to Virginia, where he used to live. I said yes but then the guard sort of pushed me out the way and I went back to my seat. After sitting down, I thought that last thing was rude but I watched other fans who chatted with the members after they finished signing our cds or booklets and similar things kept happening. They don't have to push us like that but I guess they do it because some fans do get out of hand.

After the fansigning was done we spent 2 more hours listening to JYJ speak and answer the fans' questions. There was a girl behind me filming the whole thing secretly. In fact, I saw one video on Youtube of the event (yoochun-centric, yay!) and I think you can see my head in video. Nobody was suppose to be able to use their cameras. I only used mine in the beginning. The fanmeeting went overtime though. It went so long that someone from the theatre staff yelled in the middle of Jaejoong's speech that everyone had to go. So rude. Another thing, this was the first time I heard JYJ not only talk about TVXQ but actually say the name TVXQ. My Korean skills are not the best but I heard them saying that they are still friends with the other members and that JYJ is just another group that they made for themselves right now. I hope that's true.

Credit: kaysarang

Guest charan

1st of all congratulation for JYJ thread

I feel love support and warmheart in this thread

Our boys now need us the most to through the hard time

LET'SHARE THE LOVE OF JYJ ;)

Guest petiteange22

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

2nd post updated with JYJ's schedule!

if anything's missing, do let me know and i'll update it!

thanks!

Guest blackelement_ice

at first...i was once one of the poeple who seriously upset and object when there was idea to open this thread..

but now,somehow,i find more peace in this thread.... lets support our jaejoong,junsu and yoochun to the core...

how i really wish to hug them and tell them things will be okay..but i am no fortune teller... soi can't promise them that..

but i thin that i am sure.. i will forever be cassiopeia for the 5 of them....

Guest eightdoubleone

you guys know akionosuke-san on twitter right?

jae's friend.

i just read one of his tweets... i was so touched! =)

akionosuke: "everyone... don't have to say (saranghae) to me if you feel embarrassed. *laughs* say to him! say it often, say many many (saranghae). because that is his energy."

people like him, are true friends, are family <3

remember!

tweet them encouraging messages often!!

let's be their source of strength. :)

Sorry If this is always asked but who is akionosuke? (I know you siad he's a friend ahah but O_O)

Why are friends saying saranghae to him? xD and also, do you know where I can get the translation of his tweets to Jaejoong? He sent many in the past few hours :)

Google Translator does a terrible job D:

By the way, I'm so happy that so many people are constantly tweeting positive tweets to them ^_^ ahah I've been doing that every chance I get. I'm going to hope the tweets in korean and japanese are positive xD I can't tell ahah. I should start continuing on my korean T_T

Fan Account

Thank you Agva for sharing <33 I'm beyond jealous of that girl XD Her comment about how Junsu looked the most tired makes my heart wrench a little even though this was before the whole twitter fiasco :_:

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

does anyone have their complete schedule?

all i know is:

1/17: music essay release

1/20: sbs good morning broadcast

and this

littlepretty82's twitter: YTN's reporter, KimSooJin, will interview Junsu about the musical 'Tears of Heaven' on monday, you can send question to her via @tinimoon99

is there anything else scheduled?

Hi my angel !

Thanks for do a request !

It´s always nice to help !

Yes, There´s more in their schedule !

[TRANS]110105

JYJ's January Schedule

3 January [0825] KBS2 "Morning News"

3 January [1945] KBS2 TV Highlights

5 January [0930] SBS "Beautiful Morning"

11 January [1400] "Tears of Heaven" Second Round of Ticket Sales (Junsu)

17 January Release of "Their Rooms"

18 January Sentencing of Litigation Lawsuit

23 January [1400] Celebration of Jae Joong's Birthday

26 January Jae Joong's Birthday (Actual)

27 January [1850] MBC Seven Wonders (Junsu)

Source: baiduTVXQ

Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

{ One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact.

Thanks!

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

2nd post updated with JYJ's schedule!

if anything's missing, do let me know and i'll update it!

thanks!

My angel our thread is perfect !

But can I give U one suggestion?

I´d add a Video´s part in our thread

With Ayyy Girl PV and all Videos news too!

DVD´s issues too !

As Intermodulation´s Pre order´s links,The Beginning DVD/CD pre orders

Their Rooms pre order links, This stuffs Petite♥

It´s a good way to support and help our boys ne?

The others links from other soompi´s too

JeJung´s Soompi Thread,Junsu soompi ,Yuchun soompi, [JeJung and JYJ ]Twitter´s Thread too :w00t:

Photos too :w00t: ,Soompi rules [it´s always good to remember important things],related sites...this things are good too :wub:

Just my humble suggestion my angel!

But for me it´s perfect !

Domo Arigatou for ask it!

Kissu!

Guest elveskold

Hello, all...Nice to meet u!

Finally JYJ have their own thread! I think I'm gonna post more comments here.:)

As previously I nvr posting comments as I am kinda scared with the heated situation in other forum.

Ok,move on...:D

JYJ Their Rooms Music Essay

I love the cover and everything. SOft colour and the pictures of them being dork.Yuchun yawning and Jaejoong sleeping for.I love the pic of them hugging squezzng each other with Yuchun hugging Polar Bear.Aww~They are just so adorable!!&hearts;^^

I really cant wait to receive my copy from GMarket and listening to the full song.I like Fallen Leave,Mission, and Pierrot.

Jaejoong Intermodulation

I've been repeating this like a broken records in SYC.He is totally looking so gorgeous and HOTTT!!!His expression like he is seducing meee.Gah!!! JJ wae u are jkasidwowo! OK,pardon my spazzing!Haha!!!

Avex to Release JYJ CD&DVD "Memories in 2010" and THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME LIVE CD

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN

Ehh,I thought AVEX announced JYJ to cease activities and why suddenly release JYJ products? -_-

I think they are gonna scrap some money from fans again.Look at how many Tohoshinki stuffs they've releasing these months.Zzz

Telisha supports JYJ

I love her words "no one can stop the blessing of your dreams!! the mountain is rougher at the top but keep climbing!! KYHU" <333

Spread JYJ LOVE!!!

Jaejoong & Yuchun endorsing NII

Hahaha...JJ looks like a highschool,he look so young.I like his hair like that.Yoochun look nice with the brown jacket.

Where is Jun-chan?Too busy with musical?XDD

Jaejoong tweeted Junsu-Too Love

I really love how he makes us smile. Yes, we love u too,JJ!

I love you too~ I love you too~ I~ Love you too~ &hearts;

We shud send more love message to JYJ.I am gonna do it more from now on!haha...

OBS PD Comments

I love this part " “Looking at idols lately, it’s not even funny anymore. Do they think they’re a gang or something? Why are they ganging up and fighting? They’re not even the people in question, why leave messages like that? If they’re public figures, they should act like public figures. If not, just fight properly. Why are there laws? Don’t use the love of fans for your own personal profit, xx idol.”

I do agree with him, those SMe artists not even the one with the problems,just because they are friends with the person.They have no right to butt in coz its simply none of their business. And I dont think em as public figure shud be talk in twitter for all places and condemn Junsu like that. When I think imo Junsu words are less harmful compare to their words. I still cant forget how they call Junsu this and that. I dont want to write coz it feels so hurt.

Xiah Junsu, The Hottest Star Born In The Year Of The Rabbit

Jun-chan the most anticipated star, its expected coz he gonna act in Tears of Heaven. I watched some of Musical Mozart fancam.His voice truly suit musicals and he indeed charimatic and talented. I am wondering where they gonna release Musical Mozart DVD with sub. Coz I ry love his perfomance here.

Anyway,pls pardon my english.I'm not native.:D

Guest SolTOHO

[spazz] Let´s give Junsu a big hug ...

jaechunsudy4ek9.jpg

JJ & YC : What?!!!  Are they attacking our Junsu because of his tweet? blink.gif

JS : What? Me? mellow.gif

091220bigeast2.jpg?w=400&h=300

JJ & YC : What did you write Junsu??dry.gif

JS : I didn´t write anything bad ... I just shared my feelings! unsure.gif

Dont understand why that people  I didn´t even mention (and are not involved ... ) are attacking me

jaechun1xa3.jpg

JJ & YC :  *big sigh* Just ignore them Junsuhappy.gif ... Come here *BIG HUG* 

----

[Pic] JYJ is looking for love ....

vni2ja.jpg

redit: parsonlife

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Let´s give them all our love!! 

Guest yoishi

Ahh.. JYJ Be strong...We will together and be strong. For Junsu, better days will come after the storm. Calm yourself, and rise again. We all stand by you all the way....

SolTOHO : I love the pictures.... :lol: The second picture are totally hilarious... That cheers us too....Thank a lot !!

Guest lenale

Anyway, I am back.. and I still have a lot of backreading to do.. lolz.. stalking twitter, just in case the boys would say something more.. earlier, Jaejoong was there singing "Too Love".. I certainly TOO LOVE him ♥ ♥ ♥

And the little twitter chat he had with his sister yesterday was just too adorable.. he must repeat her very often how much he looks like a baby.. hehe.. but after all, he is the baby in his family..

thank you Zai for sharing Jae's chat with his sister^^

Petiteange, thank you for still working so hard on the thread^^ its absolutely beautiful ♥

Thank you also for sharing akionosuke tweets^^ his tweet is so touching.. a true friend will walk together with you during the darkest moments.. akionosuke is a true friend for Jaejoong.. he knows what Jaejoong needs the most.. "love is his energy".. the boy needs to be loved and feel love more than anyone else.. this, we can definitely give him..

[NEWS][TRANS] JaeJoong was Overwhelmed with Emotions, Why? 110107

reading that Jaejoong chocked with emotions yesterday, my heart feels torn.. my heart is broken.. he always do his best to be strong for the members, for the fans.. but at times, he also needs to let go of his own emotions and sorrow.. it shouldnt be like this.. the boys shouldnt be suffering so much.. they deserve love and happiness.. they deserve all the positive attention they attract.. for so long, they have been ignored by the media.. avoided like the plague by everyone.. for someone who needs to be loved that much, this situation was certainly not easy to handle.. if even a small interest is fine for them, so we'll make sure to show them a huge interest.. because they deserve the best..

thank you Ginny for sharing this article^^

[sCANS]110108

JEJUNG INTERMODULATION

Wowow.. those HQ scans of Intermodulation are so hot and beautiful.. we can even use them as wallpapers, if only we're able to pick one of them *save them all*..

this photobook is a treasure, its priceless.. Its one of my most cherished treasure..

[TRANS]110105

JYJ's January Schedule

there are many dates to look forward.. and I am impatient for the release of the boys music essay "their rooms".. as for the 18 jan. I am confident for the boys.. but still, I cant help being scared and anxious for them.. I dont want them to be hurt.. so I pray for them to be finally totally free from SM..

thank you Sayuri chan for posting those beautiful scans, as well as the boys schedule^^

[NEWS] Trax’s Jungmo support for TVXQ >> Saturday, January 8, 2011

I guess nothing will surprise me anymore.. but what I said before goes for Jungmo as well.. in this kind of matter, they shouldnt butt in others personal business.. its only about HoMin and JYJ.. only those boys have the right to express their sorrow and disappointment.. the rest only know one side of the story, this is not enough to give themself the right to judge Junsu..

thank you TVXQ Soul for sharing this info^^

[News] 110108 JYJ’s SBS ‘Good Morning’ Show is Rescheduled, Yet Again

I feel like SBS is testing our patience.. but they shouldnt test it for too long, we're running out of it.. and they should know we're going to fight if they ever try to cancel this show..

[News] 110107 JYJ to Confess about SM’s “Confinement That’s Not Confinement”

After we listened the songs at the concert, after we listened the preview of Yoochun's song, we knew the boys would start opening their heart through their music essay "their rooms".. talking about the past and expressing their feelings the way they know the best, through music.. lets wait and see, there might be more in Yoochun's song too..

thank you elveskold for posting those article^^ i feel so envious of people who already received the boys music essay.. I cant wait to have my copies..

a message from Cassiopeia

I dont know if those are the real and official announcement from Cassiopeia.. but certainly this is how cassies feel at the moment.. Cassiopeia was always mean for the 5 members.. Cassiopeia was always represented by 5 stars in the sky.. Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho.. so now, after SME made the silly decision to erase JYJ from the "sky", how can we still consider ourselves as Cassies?! so the lectures on "how being a true cassie" now..

thank you J-Pooh for sharting this info^^

OBS PD blasts “idols” in a series of tweets regarding the TVXQ/JYJ situation

I couldnt agree more with OBS PD when he says those idols shouldnt butt into others people business and they should know their place.. obviously, they forgot it yesterday.. i dont know how they feel about it today..

[Article][Why SM artist attacked for JYJ is a sense of crisis]

This is a really well written article.. I agree with the writer's words..

SM played so many dirty games to ruin JYJ's reputation.. to get rid of them.. but in the end, all those games backfired on the company.. JYJ are fighters, they're courageous men.. even if the whole SM family is against them, they have the support and love of their fans.. and the influence of the fans is something that should never be underestimated.. SM is losing obviously, and they dont know anymore what to do to get rid of JYJ.. yes, there is a sense of crisis at SM entertainment.. while being cornered, SM act silly and dirty..

thank you Shayne and Sammie for posting those articles^^

[trans] 101231 artists to look forward to in 2011

ah too bad we didnt know about this poll before.. else we would have made sure our Junsu could have won it!!.. but I am glad to see him in the top 5 of artists to look forward in 2011.. as we love him so much, we always look forward his activities.. but its even better if non-fans are also looking forward his activities.. Junsu hwaiting!!

thank you Senyae for sharing those articles^^ dont worry, the thread was only opened yesterday.. but its flying.. I realized it was opened only after one hour, and there was already 5 pages.. lolz..

3 Hours in Heaven: JYJ Fanmeeting account (12/19/2010)

Wow.. I enjoyed so much reading this fanaccount.. her interactions with the boys were so adorable.. how I envy her.. and reading it, i understand why she called it "3 hours in Heaven"..

[HD] JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul - Too Love

aahhh I wish he could pop up on twitter soon.. posting pictures of himself, or even his kitties.. I'll feel so happy and relieved.. I just want to know he is doing fine today.. our Junsu..

thank you agva for posting the fanaccount, as well as the song and fancam of Too Love^^ it was such a wonderful moment at the concert...

Thank you SolTOHO for sharing those funny pictures of Yoochun^^ when we feel down, we should look at them.. lolz.. and when the boys feel down, we should send them some funny pictures (why not macro ;) ), so they could laugh with us.. we have to be their strength.. but nowadays, they're the ones who cheer us up instead..

nightfall, thank you for posting dongbanger post, article or whatever its called.. lolz.. I agree with her/his words.. this is how I feel, but I could never express it so well..

Guest noopie_1

OHHHHHH YES!! I have placed my order for JYJ Music Essay from YesAsia!!!

I can't believe I finally decided to try for my FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE to buy CD through ONLINE! N I chose YesAsia for my first time online transaction (other than air ticket). HAHAHAHAA I feel nervous! I hope the package will come safely! Estimate 29 Jan - 3 Feb!

Actually this afternoon I went to HMV Singapore to preorder, and because before I went there, I have checked the price at YesAsia, around 51SGD (39.99USD). And When I went there, the price here in HMV Singapore about 72.95 dollar! I love the boys, If only I have never seen the price at YesAsia, I don't care, I will go and preorder. But the price is so much different, by almost 20dlr difference...SO I take the risk here, to do CD Online Transaction. My first time in my life! hahahahahaha!

One way to show my love to the boys is to buy their CDs and twits them a heartwarming message!! I hope my message is delivered.....

The boys can feel it! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest elveskold

Actually I dont know whether I can post the article here or not. So I can only give soompier the link.

This articles are written by Jimmie at theJYJFiles. I give the link below.Pls do read it!^^

The reason for SM’s all-out attack on JYJ is in essence due to it being gripped by a sense of crisis

A Word of Encouragement to the International DBSK Fandom

Gonna save my comments for tomorrow.:)

Guest ElizabethB.

So glad tosee many new faces! (and glad to see some people don’t come here :P)

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for sharing the JYJ love. This place can be such a positive place...

I wanted to ask you girls, to please send at least one suport message to Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.

Like:

화이팅 (Hwaiting)!!

사랑해 (Sarangeyo)

They don't have many people standing up for them and their situation, they only have US. And their true friends... like Telisha. She said she is listening to intoxication and learning the dance. She is very nice. 

Ah, jaejoong twitter is so cute. He is making us smile and telling us to love... to love. They always tell us to love, to keep our heds up, to keep the faith, to have hope to the end... 

Also very glad to read Mr. Yoon Kyung Cheol thoughts about it.He isn't siding with Junsu, but he is right about the gang behaviour. 

Anyway I can't wait to have their new album in my own hands, too bad I can't read the lyrics myself, but it seems they are open to share their thoughts, with their own words, and take responsabily. Such a honorable behaviour wub.gif

and apic, to join the pic spam and cheer everyone up:

110agba.jpg