[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest miar815

A Word of Encouragement to the International DBSK Fandom

Submitted by: Jimmie

“The compass needle that wavers is never wrong.” (Sungkyunkwan Scandal/Islamic proverb)

By now everyone and their nanny has read some version of the AkaDong fan café’s public announcement and has heard that three other Korean fan cafés have made the same decision.

According to the AkaDong public announcement, the majority of Korean fan clubs went through an identity crisis around the time SM announced that Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin would be making a comeback carrying the name Dong Bang Shin Ki. That crisis has been largely resolved. What we are witnessing right now in Korea—the online bashing, the hacking of pro-JYJ fan sites, the irrational tantrum thrown by the DJ of MBC’s Radio Star—is simply the consequences of those decisions. The dust has settled, more or less. People are simply showing their true colours in the aftermath.

But, in announcing the resolution to that crisis, the unfortunate side effect has been to throw the international fanbase into the very identity crisis that was announced resolved. Of course, there are also many in the international fandom who had already reached their decision long before the announcements made by the Korean fan cafés. They too are now showing their true colours, sometimes rather ugly shades of it by intentionally spreading false or distorted information. The buffet of confirmation bias has officially opened and people are happily pigging out. This post is not interested in such gluttons.

This post is for the international fans that cherish memories of all five as Dong Bang Shin Ki, that can’t allocate more love for one member over another and vowed to support all five, that continue to believe against all odds that DBSK will stand as five again on the same stage. This piece of my mind and heart is for international fans who must be feeling overwhelming pressure right now in light of the decisions made by the Korean fandom to choose one side or the other, who are trying with all their might to refuse to even consider making such a decision or, if brought to the brink, can’t choose which side to go to. Although you may feel with each passing day pushed and pulled and prodded to go over to one side or the other, I cheer on your indecision.

It’s OK if you don’t think it’s right to pass judgment on Yunho and Changmin before hearing from their own mouths what they think in a setting free of SM’s influence. It’s OK to hang out on both JYJ and Homin blogs. It’s OK to feel conflicted about trending KYHD. And it’s OK to waver on the decision to buy the new TVXQ album or not. If all the hesitation, conflict and indecision are the result of a compassionate respect for each member of the original Dong Bang Shin Ki, then whatever decision you do end up making will be the right one.

Until the day he dies, Jaejoong’s flesh will testify, Accuse no man. JYJ have repeatedly stated in several interviews that they desire a reunion with the other two members, even if it means negotiating with SM. They themselves are finding it hard to let go entirely. So who has the right to belittle your inability to decide as a lack of intelligence or respect? In fact, I earnestly hope that one day history will show that you were the ones who were right all along.

credits:JYJFILES+ JIMMIE.....

Jimmie.

Your words make me tear up HUN ......my prayers goes for the boys on 18th of jan...srsly what a dilemma .......DONGBANGJYJ BOYS FIGHTING ALONG WITH CASSIES.....

Guest miar815

Editor’s note: This is a translation of an opinion piece written by a Korean fan

The reason for SM’s all-out attack on JYJ is in essence due to it being gripped by a sense of crisis.

Watching the way SM’s contracted singers are coming out one by one to bash JYJ has only confirmed for me that [sM] is feeling cornered.

First of all, SM has been shaken by the success of JYJ’s solo activities in musicals and dramas after the filing of the lawsuit.

Secondly, through the showcases in Asia and 3 American cities held in the latter half of last year as well as the Seoul concert of November 27-28, SM was able to confirm JYJ’s hidden potential and star quality, and this has put them into a greater sense of crisis.

Thirdly, it is impossible to ignore the influence of JYJ’s growing fandom, which, in increasing the group’s selling power, threatens to interfere with SM’s market share and profits.

Fourthly, and this is perhaps the most fundamental of all the reasons, [sM’s] moral standing and justification is crumbling. After the decision of the Fair Trade Commission, SM doesn’t see any possibility of winning the court case. Like this, because they have lost their moral standing, their image will be tarnished and they face losing not only money but also their position in the market; hence the continuous and unending attacks [on JYJ].

Their strategic response stands on a single logic, that of ungratefulness and betrayal [on the part of JYJ], because this is the best that SM, which claims to be a company like a family, can come up with. But this is not logic but a ploy to stir people’s emotions and divert attention away from questions of human and labour rights by getting JYJ labelled as depraved and immoral. It appears that SM is determined to fight back with every dirty trick they know, knowing full well that they too will be splotched with dung at the end of it.

It looks like that’s how frightened [sM] is of JYJ and their fandom. While it is true that so far [sM] is pushing its contracted singers that can sway the public mood to the foreground and in the background mobilising the resources of the KFPCAI, TV stations and other organisations, it could reach a point where the managers of SM get directly involved…

However, what is the real face of it all?

Anyone who’s had even a modicum of experience in society or the workplace knows that ‘the logic of the company as family’ is nothing more than a smokescreen logic to suppress and exploit workers. Naturally, there are admirable businessmen who do all they can to create a family-like atmosphere in their companies. Yet, there isn’t a single worker who can’t tell the difference between a genuine family-like company and a fake one.

This fight, eventually JYJ will win.

Because they have moral legitimacy, courage and dreams, as well as a fandom that believes and supports them. Loving someone is no different from protecting that person, as the saying goes. What it means for us to protect the courageous and still dreaming JYJ is for us all to cheer them on and give them our full, most enthusiastic support. I too am planning to cheer them on and give them strength with all that I have. It’s true this could be a long-term commitment in a long fight. So, everyone, let’s go strong!

written by: 물병자리(ji7**) 님

translation: Jimmie@TheJYJFile

Before I sleep..I'll leave this thread with some magical charm of Park Yoochun..^^

dbzvb.jpg

qe3tf.jpg

cr: tagged

I heard rumors that he went to US today, but there's still no news to prove.

Hope he's well and happy no matter he is, also Jaejoong and Junsu..^^

[Pics] JYJ Signatures

01-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

03-1.jpg

credit: TVXQ Baidu and shared by @Tohosomnia

I can't believe I'm so late coming into this thread! Hurrah for new thread *throws confetti* Am loving the bright and positive atmosphere here. It's nice to see some old names and new ones and especially some returning ones #JYJFighting

Guest fhawlovejae

TO JYJ....KEEP YOUR HEAD UP....YOU DID NOTHING WRONG...WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN.

THESE FEW DAYS WERE SO HARD AND CONFUSING IT WAS LIKE JYJ AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WERE HIT BY A HUGE STORM ALONG WITH HEAVY RAINS AND THESE STORM IS GOIN TO STAY FOR DAYS...OR WEEKS...MAYBE MONTHS?I DONT KNOW....WHAT I KNOW AFTER THE STORM AND HEAVY RAINS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SUNSHINE AND THE SEA WILL BE CALMER....IM PRAYING IT WILL BE SOON.

FOR THE MEANTIME ALL WE CAN DO IS HOLD HANDS AND PRAY FOR THE SAFETY AND HAPPINESS OF JYJ

I CANT IMAGINE HOW JYJ ESPECIALLY JUNSU IS FEELING RIGHT NOW....EVEN ME IM ONLY A FAN FELT DEVASTATED AFTER READING ALL THOSE SM ARTIST TWEETS....WHAT MORE JYJ?

OH GOD PLEASE GIVE THEM MORE STRENGTH TO FIGHT THESE BATTLE...JYJ FIGHTING.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE NEWS AND PICS AND TWEETER TRANSLATION.

@ noopie_1....glad to see you here

Guest SashiJae

A song dedication to JYJ from a Japanese fan 

I´m not sure if the fan wrote tho song or if she is singing it.... But it´s a nice fanvid

:)

I hope someone could translate the lyrics...

----

[info] Vote JYJ for Chinese Hallyu Top Star

dfvfaa.jpg

How to vote: Click on 【我喜欢】

Voting Period: Not specified

You can vote again after refreshing the page

credit: 

KMusic

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest petiteange22

jae's noona RT-ed a tweet...

"the people who like to criticise others are probably more flawed and questionable. these people need to self-reflect"

it's actually a tweet by this old korean novelist.

it kinda fits our situation...

i kinda think it's related...

and this is just another translation of the PD's tweets. wise words!

PD: "the idols lately... it's not even funny. this is not the mafia, why are they ganging up and fighting one another? you're not the direct party involved, why are you making such comments? as a public figure, ought to act like one! do not make use of your fans' love for your own agenda."

i don't like how those sm artists are fanning fanwars. adding fuel to fire. as if there's not enough drama >_<

The thing I most respect about JYJ is that they are now producing their own works - works that reflect the current environment. To me, that solidifies them as artists for me. No longer just mere idols - individuals having to act as "model" celebrities, but individuals gaining fame for being themselves - something that no big entertainment company can now claim is their own.

I was thinking about JYJ today and just feeling so awestruck and close to them today. I guess I'm filled with anticipation of their Music Essay release (I can hardly wait till my order arrives!). I've taken them personally and by showing us their hearts in their new release shows me that they take us (fans) personally too. As much as I've taken them in my world they are taking us into theirs.

JYJ must know the kind of heat they will take for the controversial lyrics, for saying things that bears them open to scrutiny and criticism, for just honestly saying what they feel. They know and yet they are doing it.

They are not some washed-up middle-aged artist doing it, they are mid-twenty-year-olds with a huge following that still have current public obligations, and still in the midst of a lawsuit where the opponents have been are are attacking their character - despite all these circumstances, despite the pressured environment they constantly live in, rather than suppressing themselves, rather than "keeping their head down" they facing their critics with the girth and strength of who they know they are and where they stand. Truly stunning!

I think I've become a new fan of JYJ. Not just their music, talent, or personality but as testaments of courage. Oh, I'm gushing. Yes, Yoochun, JYJ is stronger than what most people think and watching you guys proving it again and again is just awe-inspiring.

I am truly proud of JYJ. All the songs, it's all theirs. Straight from the heart. And they can say what ever the hell they want to say. Why? Because they can. This is what they fought for. Their freedom. Listen to W, Empty and JunSu's I Can Soar, Untitled and so much more to come. They can sing and write about anything! I don't feel sorry for them or feel sympathetic at all.

To the SM artists who are seriously bored; I understand, they whole "don't richard simmons where you eat", but I lost respect when people step down on somebody to is trying to find freedom, despite what kind of freedom they are looking for. Because everyone has their own definition of freedom and this is theirs. Because they're practicing their rights as human beings. Not everyone's happiness could be found in one place. And to label this as "ingratitude"? Who are they to say it? If it's not their call to make, don't holler. It's as easy as that.

The boys left SM because of THIS VERY THING. People controlling them to the point of telling them how they should feel. This is exactly what these SM artists are doing; telling them how they should feel! Made sense doesn't it. This is exactly what they don't want to become.

I have nothing against HoMin. I think their come back was amazing. But then again, I knew it was going to be amazing. I mean come on, I wasn't surprised, they were great as 5 and just as great as 2.

I don't care about the lawsuit. Because to me, JYJ HAVE WON.

They took the biggest leap of faith of the century and with determination, they start everything from scratch. Half the world have seen them trying to prove it; from Seoul to all over Asia and US. Contented for what they are, they show it to the fans that they're not going anywhere. They're going to stay and fight. That, to me, is a definite win.

Guest Yopita

HMV Daily Ranking:

JYJ are 1 & 2 & 6& 8 :w00t:

finalon.th.gif

http://www.hmv.co.jp...llers/10000000/

Avex are really .... no words :phew:  ........they are using our JYJ to  gain money as they blocked JYJ (but they also  are using  the new TVXQ  at the same time  ) making money with both sides

I though why japanese are buying JYJ´s products from Avex   but I think that many bigeast  are doing it  to show them her support .

hope they  keep buying "their Rooms" (mainly)

Guest yeezer

Looks like my day will begin with tweets of love and support for our JYJ boys. Who would've thought that I will one day be on twitter everyday :D . I really do hope the boys will get some strength for their continued fight from us fans. They've held on so well thus far. I hope they are ok.

Although I have confidence that the outcome will be in our boys favor, I am still very nervous and anxious about the upcoming January 18th date. Now that the Korean public is more aware of what sme has been doing to our boys I hope this whole thing will be over with soon. God knows the boys need to move on with their lives. They still have so much they want to do and accomplish.

Major picture spam coming up :D . JYJ 사랑해!

su1.jpgchun1.jpgjae3.jpgsu4.jpgjae4.jpgchun4.jpgjyj6.jpgsu5.jpgjae5.jpgchun5.jpgsu6.jpgchun6.jpgjae6.jpgjyj1.jpgjyj2.jpgjyj4.jpgjyj7.jpgjyj9.jpg

Credit as tagged.

Guest DarkDiamond

OMG So many sites appearing solely for JYJ.

I rarely go to fan sites before it's just mainly soompi thread that i go to if i want updates on the boys but these sites are amazing..

I like jyj3 and also jyj files..

They are really informative and i like reading their articles..i hope you guys check them out as well..

Guest senyae

JYJ’s Ahjumma Army

The Auntie Army…or, How the Ahjummas Just Might Save JYJ

Park Yoochun has outdone himself. The handsome youth who had already garnered a reputation in the JYJ/DBSK fandom as a lady-charmer has brought a new kind of girl home.

Since the first teaser, KBS drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal has advertised itself in Korea as “Sageuk (historical drama) for youths.” However, it is clear that the drama’s most vocal fans are not the younger but older women in their mid-30s, 40s, 50s and even 70s. For the majority of them, the cause of their ardent fangirlism is none other than JYJ’s Park Yoochun. With acting skills that belied his rookie status, the sensitivity in his eyes and subtlety of every movement as well as the nobility of his character (Lee Seon Joon), Park Yoochun has won over a population that just might prove to be his biggest ally.

With a devotion that more than easily rivals that of the younger generation for their idols, these women have organised themselves into an “auntie army” and are mobilising support for Yoochun and JYJ both on and offline. They were an undeniable presence at JYJ’s firstWorldwide Concert in Seoul. Several of them with money (or rich husbands) formed the Blessing Yoochun fanclub for the purpose of doing charity work in Yoochun’s name. Whenever a Korean TV station hesitates to broadcast JYJ, the auntie army invades their homepage, message boards, phone lines and, once in a while, even Twitter accounts. An ahjumma poet by the name of Yoomyeongeuni (유명은이) even published a poem,Thank You Park Yoochun, attesting to the inspiration that much of the ahjumma population have found in JYJ through Yoochun.

What is more fortuitous for the careers of Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong is that Korean ahjummas have the reputation of being picky, opinionated, overly critical and don’t give full support to anything outside of their children easily; but, in the off-chance that they do decide to support something they are fiercely loyal to the end. There’s a popular story told in Korea: the world’s top-selling brands in kitchenware and home appliances are all basing their R&D (research and development) headquarters in Korea. They know that if they can get the Korean ahjummas to like a new product of theirs, it will sell anywhere in the world. In winning over such a substantial noona and ahjumma fanbase, JYJ have just ensured that they will never become irrelevant in Korea and can succeed anywhere in the world.

In addition, these older women belong to the generation that currently has the greatest say in society. They all vote. Those who work pay taxes, and those who don’t represent the greatest determinant of viewer ratings. This is a section of the population that Korean media can’t afford to ignore and whose opinions it can’t afford to dismiss.

And their opinion on JYJ, the lawsuit and SM is becoming clearer and clearer by the day. A great number of them have even educated themselves on the history of Dong Bang Shin Ki, though they generally care little for idol groups. With a mix of pride, admiration and respect, the ahjummas are also voicing regret and apologies. The majority of them are in the same generation as Lee Soo Man (the founder of SM) and Kim Young Min (the current CEO of SM). They take one look at the slave contracts that bound the DBSK boys, recognise the spectres of Korea’s authoritarian regimes that should have disappeared by now and can’t help but feel responsible. One fan on the JYJ Daum message board put it this way: “As I saw Yoochun and JYJ’s performance of Found You at the KBS Drama Awards…the way our boys trembled and the emotion in their voices…I thought to myself, there is no greater sin in this world than to stifle the dreams of the young.” More and more are finding the behaviour of their donggap (동갑; people of the same age/in the same generation) unacceptable.

This is the “7080 (chil gong pal gong) generation.” This is the generation with members in executive positions of every sector. This is the generation who are raising children to occupy executive positions in every sector. This is the generation that remembers the time when one had to do anything and everything to secure a meal; when the government would beat people for having long hair or wearing short skirts (the government literally went around college campuses with a ruler); some have even had their relatives conveniently “disappeared.” Therefore, unlike the teens and early twenty-somethings that make up the fanbase of other SM idol groups, these women are not intimidated by SM’s tactics nor as easily manipulated. SM can attack JYJ all they want, the ahjummas know they have better things to worry about.

Even in the midst of the needless fanwars, the noonas/aunties/ahjummas are preoccupied with the important things in life: career, home and children. However, SM should note, the auntie army is fully including the three boys of JYJ into their definition of “children”; reference to JYJ as “our children” has become common vocabulary for the auntie fans in the JYJ fan cafés. And SM should remember what Korean ahjummas are capable of when they feel that the health and wellbeing of their children are threatened:

It will make the Storming of the Bastille look like a picnic in the park.

Whatever the outcome of the court case, SM is now under the scrutiny of the auntie army, a fact the company should remember well before attempting to lay a finger on even a single hair of Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu’s head in the future.

writer: Jimmie@TheJYJFiles

shared by: Thejyjfiles

Do not remove without credits

(NEWS) JYJ & TVXQ dominate HMV Online Charts

copiadejyjhm.jpg

As a team, JYJ & TVXQ were quite a formidable force, dominating charts in both Korea and Japan. Despite tension between the two groups, both groups are showing that they’re still quite formidable as two separate units.

HMV Online, one of Japan’s largest online music portals updates their daily ranking chart on their website. The daily ranking chart is based off of sales figures for the day and both JYJ / TVXQ dominated this chart.

JYJ took spots #1 (preorder for Music Essay THEIR ROOMS), #2 (preorder for Memories in 2010 DVD), #6 (preorder for MEMORIES IN 2010 DVD +THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME LIVE CD), and #8 (Featured in K☆BOOM March 2011).

TVXQ took spots #3 – #5, and #21 (Various editions of Why? Keep Your Head Down).

The only non JYJ / TVXQ spots in the top 10 were taken by EXILE (#7), KARA (#9), and AKB48 (#10), who are quite formidable themselves. Congratulations to both TVXQ and JYJ, it’s good to see support for both groups despite the recent events.

jyjhm.jpg

source: HMV Online, shared by sharingyoochun

shared by: Allkpop

Guest wing834

wow, really cant believe that avex is making money out of jyj STILL after basically throwing them away, and blocking their paths in japan O_O shameless rite? i hope a BIG japan company comes to JYJ's rescue (warner music?)~

[Cho Sunhee left a tweet to Yuchun]

She is very famous and competent photographer in Korea. And she wrote a book 'Healing Photo' that Yuchun recommended in Samsung Sharing books Campaign.

So she left an appreciative tweet to Yuchun.

Yuchun, it's Cho Sunhee. Thank you so much to recommend my book in the Campaign. You are a young man with a good spirit! I'm also your fan^^ When are we going to meet? Come my workplace to have pictures taken~! HaHa = 유천씨, 저 조선희에요. 제가 쓴 책 추천해주셔서 감사해요. 참 영혼이 맑은 청년이군요! 저도 유천씨 팬입니다^^ 우리 언제 만나나요! 사진찍으러 오세요~! ㅎㅎ

credit: twitter @theyoungestmin

Another highly respectable public person voices support for our boys. Thank you very much, Cho Sunhee! At times like this each word of support is highly appreciated. :D

Guest lenale

[spazz] Let´s give Junsu a big hug ...

SolTOHO, thank you for sharing your spazzing with us.. the pictures are cute and hilarious.. the captions are so sweet.. hope the boys are doing fine.. I wish Junsu could have tweeted today, just to let us know he is fine.. my heart is worried..

noopie congratulation for your first order online^^ its crazy the things we could do for the boys.. all those first times are not that scary anymore, as long as its for the boys.. lolz..

A Word of Encouragement to the International DBSK Fandom

I really love a lot all the articles posted on jyjfiles wordpress blog.. I enjoy reading those articles full of humor, wisdom or emotions.. I just finished reading one about the Aunty Army, and it was damn adorable and funny..

Anyway, this last week, as predicted, a huge storm shaked our fandom, and probably wavered the faith of many of us.. because no matter how we could see it coming, the storm was not expected to be that intense..

so wherever our heart stand now.. and whatever our decision, its the best as long as it makes us feel happy and at peace with our heart..

thanks a lot the writers of those articles, the translator.. as well as elveskold and miar who shared them in the thread^^

JYJ’s Ahjumma Army

I laughed a lot while reading this article.. this is cute and hilarious at the same time.. but I am glad the boys have an Ahjumma Army to support and fight for them.. SM better not mess with JYJ as those ahjumma consider them as their own children.. lolz..

(NEWS) JYJ & TVXQ dominate HMV Online Charts

Congrats to the boys!!! their selling power is still as strong as before (if not stronger).. no wonder Avex is still trying to make money on them..

thank you Senyae for sharing those articles^^

BEST OF JAEJOONG PERFORMANCES..HD ...GREAT FANMADE

awsesome compilation of Jaejoong's performances.. this man is such a talented and passionate performer.. be it for rock songs or ballads, his voice is able to bewitch a whole audience..

And I laughed too much watching the video from 4.07 to 6.27.. dayum, i need to rewatch those moments..

Just one small thing though.. Maze in Tokyo Dome was last year, not in 2009 ;) ..

thank you miar and Yane for sharing this video compilation^^ and I am with you Yane, i definitely want another Jaejoong's solo rock song..

magical charming of Park Yoochun

Handsome Yoochun :wub: .. he sure stole many hearts during this Drama Ceremony Awards night.. he looked absolutely breathtaking wearing the suit..

thank you Intan for posting those pictures^^ .. i read the same rumor as you.. I dont know if its true though.. if its true, did he go all alone, or Juns and Jaejoong are with him.. hmm..

[Pics] JYJ Signatures

Oh my.. I so want those chairs and the table!!.. but I guess no one will be allowed to sit there from now on.. lolz..

thank you Ceci for sharing those pictures^^

jae's noona RT-ed a tweet...

those wise words fits very well our situation indeed.. and its certainly the reason why Jae's noona RT-ed it when she read it.. the boys families can see how much they're hurting.. and with those few words, she shows her support to the boys..

thank you Petiteange for sharing^^

song for jejung yuchun juns 守ってあげたい

aaww, even though I dont understand the meaning of the song.. except simple words like "daijobu", "aimini coopereru", etc.. lolz.. I can feel the song is very beautiful.. a love tribute for the boys and probably it was made to support Junsu after what happened on friday.. so thoughtful.. we can feel Japan is missing the boys a looot.. the song is really beautiful, and I love how she used the boys twitter pictures for her slideshow.. i love it a lot..

[info] Vote JYJ for Chinese Hallyu Top Star

I just voted.. for now our boys are winning, but the second is not far away..

thank you SashiJae for sharing the video, as well as the voting info^^

[Cho Sunhee left a tweet to Yuchun]

wow.. its awesome to see talented and respectable public person in Korea, voicing publically her support and admiration for the boys.. maybe they could plan to work together on a photobook, just like Intermodulation..

thank you agva for posting this tweet^^

thank you yeezer for pictures spamming with the boys^^.. they looked so adorable when they were still kiddos.. no wonder they grew up into so handsome men :wub: ..

vrgc50.jpg

Credit: as tagged

My heart melted when I read this article. I'm an ahjumma and would love to be in Korea now being part of this army! (Dumbledore watch out - although they don't have wands their words can have just as much magic! ^^) JYJ FIGHTING!

The Auntie Army…or, How the Ahjummas Just Might Save JYJ

EDIT: Removed article. Dupe - someone beat me to the punch!

EDIT 2: Just two-bits re: Avex launching JYJ products - was incensed at first but then I thought it actually may be a good thing for JYJ - keeps the market stocked with JYJ presence in Japan. Avex may actually inadvertently be helping JYJ re-enter the Japanese market! ^^ Like Junsu tweeted - gotta keep a positive perspective on things! :D v

Guest jer_sweety

Got this in the DBSK5 Main thread... from John the Egg's facebook.

JYJ Fighting!!! I wanna hug Junsu right now...

John Egg

This is Junsu's heart not for a girl he loves... but it was written for you fans (Cassies) and the other 2 members (Homin). This was why he was so devastated by the lyrics to KYHD. Please stop bashing Junsu. He is a sweet angel from heaven.... He only deserves our love and support. Let's always stay by his side so he can stand on a grand stage to sing this song for us again with a HUGE smile and joy in his heart. We love you Junsu! We'll always stand by you no matter what... because we know who you really are... we know your true heart... we know your character... that's who we all fell in love with... and nothing will ever change that.

John Egg

This line, "빛의 별들의 향연 the brightness of the star’s lights" is referring to Cassies... the stars in the sky... Cassiopeia shining bright... but where is that bright light now? It's being stifled by bitter fighting and hate. Please let the light shine brightly again. Please be proud stars in the sky. Please show not only JYJ or Homin but to the rest of the world... that Cassies are a proud fanclub... Cassies show love and not hate. Cassies forgive and do not point fingers... Cassies always stand by the boys... because love never changes.

John Egg

One day, I was with Junsu... he shared a song with me in the car that he'd written. It was still unfinished and we heard it through his phone... It only had the music with no lyrics yet... I asked him where the lyrics were... he smiled and ...started sharing the lyrics with me... he started talking about how most people would interpret this song as love between a man and a woman. But he said his intentions were written that this song is between him (JYJ) and the fans (Cassies). He also said it was towards Homin. He looks forward to standing on the same stage with them someday. Until then, he'll just wait and love. Junsu's last 2 tweets after all this happened was the lyrics to this song. He was very emotional that day thinking about the DBSK days as 5. Can you imagine how he's feeling now? People have totally misunderstood his heart and made him a liar and betrayer. Junsu is so innocent. You can see and hear his pure heart in this song. Remember, this song was written BEFORE all this chaos started. Please... don't spread and increase the hate. Cassies must stay united. Cassies must stay strong for their boys. Don't let something that took 7 years to build crumble overnight.

Fallen leaves Lyrics

Fallin Leaves by Kim Junsu

by John Egg on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 2:34pm

바람이 분다 the wind is blowing

노을이지고 a glowing of the sky

운명이 우릴 fate has us

멀게만 해도even if it’s a distance away

시간 흐르고 the time passes

지나간 자리 길다 the spaces that passes by is long

사랑인가봐 it seems to be love

그리움인가봐 it seems to be longing

네 미소가 your smile

내 안에 물든다 has captivated me

꽃이 진 후에 after the flowers have fallen

우리는 다시 시작 we will start all over again

낙엽 위를 걸으면 if we walk on the fallen leaves

함께만 있자며 while we’re together

내마음 삼킨 그대 the lady who took my heart

영원을 약속할게 I promise eternally

눈이 부시게 shimmering to the eyes

아름다운 꿈에 in the beautiful dream

시련이 다가오나봐 seems like an ordeal has come

어둠이 가고 gone the darkness

새벽이 오면 come the morning

어느새 그기억에 머문다 remain in the memory unaware

오직 널 향한 always towards you

내마음 이슬에 맺힌다 my heart fills with tears

낙엽 위를 걸으면 if we walk on the fallen leaves

함께만 있자며 while we’re together

내마음 삼킨 그대 the lady who took my heart

영원을 약속할게 I promise eternally

눈이 부시게 shimmering to the eyes

아름다운 꿈에 in the beautiful dream

시련이 다가오나봐 seems like an ordeal has come

같은하늘아래서 under the same sky

같은꿈을꾸는 we dream of the same dream

빛의 별들의 향연 the brightness of the star’s lights’

그 축제에 내 몸을 실어 this occassion captivated me

언젠가 다시 부를 노래 a song that will be sang someday

그날이 찾아오겠지 that day will come for sure

사랑한다 말할게 i will say I love you

온몸을 다해서 with all my heart-felt feelings

옛순간의 떨림을 the fear of the past

영원히간직할게 i will cherish it eternally

현실에 가려 going towards the reality

널볼수없어도 even if I can’t see you

다시널 찾을테니까 I will come back for you

사랑인가봐 seems like it’s love

그리움인가봐 seems like it’s longing

네 미소가 your smile

내 안에 물든다 has captivated me

꽃이 진후에 우리는 after the flowers have fallen, we~

다시 시작 start over again

다시 시작 start over again

다시 시작 start over again

Guest Chrissymaru

A song dedication to JYJ from a Japanese fan 

I´m not sure if the fan wrote tho song or if she is singing it.... But it´s a nice fanvid

:)

I hope someone could translate the lyrics...

----

The song is actually sung by Yuna Ito. But I love the slideshow, I started tearing as I was watching and listening to the lyrics.

I've included a translation of the song, It's a beautiful song and it really represents the words us fans want to say to the boys.

Always keeping the Faith, Cassies! <3

I want to protect you Translation

"It's okay" even though they're simple words, they can cover scary nights

Until you fall asleep I'll become your bedsheet and embrace you just like that

Ever since people have been born, everybody is supposed to cry in the same small hand

That's why it's okay just like that

Because I want to protect you, because I want to always protect you

I'm here and I want you to believe in me

If you want to cry or if you can't cry, you'll become stronger. No need for composure

I want you to tell me what I can do

So that you can always smile and laugh, I'll prepare a warm place

Because I love you

No matter how often, you should start over again without being afraid about things that didn't go well

The more you've been hurt, we will be able to meet in a stronger and easier tomorrow

Living is like a journey, while getting lost, you can still find your way back

You can still find your way

I'm here and want you to believe in me

Even if you stop, it's alright to lose. It won't change my feelings for you

Because I want to protect you, because I want to protect everything of you

I also want you to support me when I'm sad

Don't forget, ne, There are friends. Even if there rainy days we can't meet as fast on

I love you

Just like the moon isn't full yet, just like the weather after the rain draws a rainbow in the sky

Even sadness will eventually become a sparkling star someday

A wish embracing shining star

I'm here and I want you to believe in me

If you want to cry or if you can't cry, you'll become stronger. No need for composure

I want you to tell me what I can do

So that you can always smile and laugh, I'll prepare a warm place

Baby you have all my love. No matter what time it is, I'll continue to look after you

Because I love you

credit :

Kanji: http://www.uta-net.com/user/phplib/view_0.php?ID=103100

http://www.3131.info/伊藤由奈/守ってあげたい

Romaji + Translation: Seirya