[Drama 2011] Crime Squad / Detectives in Trouble 강력반

KonaBeans

I still believe that Park Si-Hyuk is a tough cop with a kind and loving heart.  And that Jin Mi-Suk, although she might be constantly in conflict with Park because of their differences in personalities and principles, will end up falling in love with him.  Their last names sound the same. It's a good sign.  Kekeke.:w00t: 

Regarding Park Si-Hyuk character, he could have a little of each Bruce Willis', Mel Gibson's and Clint Eastwood's personalities.  Strong, witty, hot-tempered, rough but smart, who plays by his own rules (but definitely not Wolverine.  I don't go for weird, mutant-looking heroes).  Oh, by the way, I want to add Steven Seagal too, the martial arts expert. :rolleyes: 

Yaay!  I love this forum.  It makes me feel high.;)

KONA dear, it's all because of you.  You started it all by opening this thread.  High five for you!  LOL!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahrasong

Hello my dear :wub:

I am very very happy that you are playing the movie

I am sure that you are excellent ... I love you infinity :D

Be successful, my love :w00t:

The images I've made the :P

ktq9g6b7rbr87wsod9ap.jpg

jhdaucyqko5fcyotn51w.jpg

zeoc0hfp05calwyrqcno.jpg

Bay :)

HWJ, for now what we know about the two characters are from the news / post on Page 1:

The role Song Il-Kook  will  be  playing is a  character who used to have a warm and  gentle  character,  but transforms  into a hot tempered homicide  detective as  he  unexpectedly becomes  involved with the police due to  an  unexpected  event, who cannot bear  the sight of the injustice and  ends  up taking an  action without  thinking much of the law. However,  the  character is  humorous, just as  enthusiastic and energetic as, with  a  warm and  humanistic personality.

Along with Song Il-Kook, an old rival of his Jung Il-Do played by Kim Seung-Woo, the head of a criminal division, will create tight tension.

Song Il-Kook stated: Park Sae-Hyuk  is  a  bold  and hot tempered character, not afraid of taking  actions  for  the  justice. From another perspective, however, he tends  to  show  his  humble and gentle side, making him a Janus-like  character; as  an  actor,  the character was a very charming role to  which I  was  strongly  attracted. As a detective Park Sae-Hyuk, I would like to show the audience another side of me”.

Shooting will begin end of January so we can expect more details to be surfaced.

HWJ, for now what we know about the two characters are from the news / post on Page 1:

The role Song Il-Kook  will  be  playing is a  character who used to have a warm and  gentle  character,  but transforms  into a hot tempered homicide  detective as  he  unexpectedly becomes  involved with the police due to  an  unexpected  event, who cannot bear  the sight of the injustice and  ends  up taking an  action without  thinking much of the law. However,  the  character is  humorous, just as  enthusiastic and energetic as, with  a  warm and  humanistic personality.

Along with Song Il-Kook, an old rival of his Jung Il-Do played by Kim Seung-Woo, the head of a criminal division, will create tight tension.

Song Il-Kook stated: Park Sae-Hyuk  is  a  bold  and hot tempered character, not afraid of taking  actions  for  the  justice. From another perspective, however, he tends  to  show  his  humble and gentle side, making him a Janus-like  character; as  an  actor,  the character was a very charming role to  which I  was  strongly  attracted. As a detective Park Sae-Hyuk, I would like to show the audience another side of me”.

Shooting will begin end of January so we can expect more details to be surfaced.

:P 

Well, as I predicted, another combination of hot-tempered Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood playing his own rules, smart Bruce Willis and rough martial arts expert Steven Seagal.  Ooopps, there you are again, Ardent.  I guess I better shut my mouth.:vicx:

Have yet to hear about his love interest or the romantic side of the story.  As I have observed in most K-dramas, the script changes as the airing goes along, depending on the viewers response.  The scriptwriters somehow want to please the audience.

KISH, he doesn't need to be identified with any of the action stars I have mentioned.  Indeed, he has to have his own identity.  Having all the characteristics of those four men means he has it all and that would be him.  Perfect!  IDOL should be the best action star in Korea.  Not anybody's replica but just Song Il Kook.  The action stars I mentioned did not make any historical drama like him.  He has an edge over them for that matter.  He could be an International Star if he could only speak English well. 

I wonder what happened to the Iranian producer's offer to him to do a movie.  I hope it push through, too. 

Google Translation:

January 08, 2011

Song Il-Kook, Kim Seung-Woo, Seon Woo-Sun casted for KBS2's 'Homicide' 

5349123893_4904d5f741_o.jpg

[Asia Today News] Actress Seon Woo-Sun has been cast for KBS2 drama 'Homicide (tentative title).

According to the 8th hongbosa drama drama Stately Seon Woo-Sun lines radiate charisma jinmisuk starred on Homicide Team. The  principles of integrity, maturity, and delicacy, as a priority and  decisive nature of degradation in a few days here a few days is always  flawlessly all night long to keep a straight face, of course, never lost  in one day without fighting is the perfect yeohyeongsaro will serve.

Full-scale  investigation to inform the resurrection of the drama 'Homicide  (tentative title) has a huge variety of styles of' out of character 'a  homicide detective investigating their own special expertise to resolve  the case out of an accident, and realistically depict the story that  delightfully anticipated work.

Seon Woo-Sun line "'jinmisuk' the principle of focusing on a decisive nature of the  rational and sober person, but nobody knows anything in my heart that  passion strongly divergent surprising shave with a very attractive  character yeoseo first love at first sight went," said, "Someday I hope  you do about a 'jinmisuk' wanted to charge such a strong female characters. I met a large fortune from the beginning of 2011 I'm so excited I think. To see us in good shape will do my best," she said testimony.

Source:  http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 03, 2011

Park Sun Young, first drama comeback KBS 'Homicide'  since her Wedding

5320806441_260debbcfb_o.jpg

Park  Sun-young actors coming in February is the first  broadcast  KBS 2TV 'Homicide (tentative title) is  scheduled to  return to the home theater. 'Homicide' production staff in  a media interview, "Park Sun-young heroine will be an appearance," he  said. May married last year, Park Sun Young is to leave the tube as  'Homicide' over plans to introduce a charismatic look. 'Homicide'  their  own investigation of the homicide detective skills and know-how  to  solve the case is expected to draw out the process that made last  year,  buzzing the real key to our society, a powerful case is expected  to  deal with the episode.

Source:  http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

Song II Kook & Kim Seung Woo Co-Work in New Action Drama

5349723672_1d3c4112e3_o.jpg

Korean actor Song Il Kook (A Man Called God, Jumong) will play in action  drama again this year. He has been recently cast for the male lead in  new KBS action drama tentatively titled ‘Crime Squad’, which would team  him up with Korean actor Kim Seung Woo (IRIS).

In the drama, Song takes the role of a detective with a traumatic past  who works to investigate and solve various criminal cases. His character  is described as a short-tempered person but warm in heart. And Kim  plays the role of the boss of Song’s character who is described as a  charismatic person with trustworthy verbal skills.

In addition to the two leads, the drama also stars Sun Woo Sun (Will it  Snow at Christmas?, Queen of Housewives) who plays as a cold team leader  and Park Sun Young (Sons of Sol Pharmacy House, Winter Bird) who also  plays as detective on Kim’s squad.

‘Crime Squad’ will follow the current popular drama ‘Dream High’ and start airing on February 28.

Source: Star News, dongdrama

Song II Gook & Kim Seung Woo Co-Work in New Action Drama

Korean actor Song Il Gook (A Man Called God, Jumong) will play in action  drama again this year. He has been recently cast for the male lead in  new KBS action drama tentatively titled ‘Crime Squad’, which would team  him up with Korean actor Kim Seung Woo (IRIS).

In the drama, Song takes the role of a detective with a traumatic past  who works to investigate and solve various criminal cases. His character  is described as a short-tempered person but warm in heart. And Kim  plays the role of the boss of Song’s character who is described as a  charismatic person with trustworthy verbal skills.

In addition to the two leads, the drama also stars Sun Woo Sun (Will it  Snow at Christmas?, Queen of Housewives) who plays as a cold team leader  and Park Sun Young (Sons of Sol Pharmacy House, Winter Bird) who also  plays as detective on Kim’s squad.

‘Crime Squad’ will follow the current popular drama ‘Dream High’ and start airing on February 28.

Source: Star News, dongdrama

Well, if this is an official news, our wishes come true.  He is the main lead and the Mel Gibson type of cop in Lethal Weapon, quick-tempered with a warm heart.  Yippeee!

One more wish I have to see, a love interest for him.

KonaBeans, thanks for the article from Dong Drama with Star News as its source.

I am very pleased to learn that more and more news have now indicated that Mr. Song’s role, Park Se-hyuk, will be the lead in Crime Squad/Homicide as I think Mr. Song, with his brilliant performances in all his dramas, certainly has earned his status of being the headline.

However, in order for a drama to be successful, we need a really well written plot and a very capable cast, lead and supports, period.

The more I read about Kim Seung-Woo, the more excited I feel about his participation in Crime Squad/Homicide. From what I've gathered, aside from his success in TV drama, Mr. Kim has played a part in several distinguished movies. Mr. Kim has got an outgoing personality as he is very sociable and extremely friendly with his co-stars and the crew (just like Mr. Song). He is happily married to actress Kim Nam Joo (2nd marriage for Mr. Kim) with two kids. I can imagine that Mr. Song and Mr. Kim will become good friends after working together on Crime Squad/Homicide as they both are excellent actors on the screen and amazing gentlemen in private.

Maybe, Mr. Kim could give Mr. Song some tips as to how to get some movie deals going, and work on having some kids…

==================================

Credit: GeNtLe

41639041.jpg

Definitely, this drama has to have a comprehensible and good plot that can reach the masses.  I hate to watch detective stories with complicated plot that I can't relate to them, with lots of conversation scenes and less action.  Action scenes must be realistic, too.  Beating a bunch of bad guys with guns, singlehandedly, is too much for me.  And if they are really bad guys, or some sort of syndicate members, they ought to have guns/weapons with them.  I can't believe seeing them fighting the cops with their own fists.  I hope the director should be more aware of that.  The drama is not a fiction or myth.  It is more of a true to life story.

========================================================================================================

Since this is IDOL's drama, I probably can bear to watch it even though there would be some flaws.  Seeing him on the screen is already a compensation for me but it would be better if the drama is award-winning, acting and production wise.  I have to admit that I go more for blockbuster movies with great casts and I hope this drama becomes another one, too.     

The cast for supporting roles has just been released today. Based on the rough translation, here is some preliminary information.

Source: MyDaily

21948304b792da53738da50.jpg

Left: Kim Jun (Boys Over Flowers) will play Shin Dong (translation TBD), a homophobic (fear of blood), necrophobic (fear of corpses, death or dead things) cyber investigation expert with a very un-predictable personality.

Middle: Seong Ji-roo (he played Maria's father in the 2007 drama Lobbyist) will play a witty detective who is mastered in disguise and under-cover, and will make use of any means (even if dirty) to solve crimes.

Right: Senior Actor Jang Hang-seon will play Kwon Chi-mu (translation TBD), an experienced detective and a father-like figure for Park Se-yuk.

To be continued...

===================================

My 100th post on Soompi, yeah (I guess)!!

Archived